• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 18: Recruiting Maddie, Part 5 (F/F, mostly belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 5 of Chapter 18 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 18: Recruiting Maddie, Part 4

Jen stared down Maddie as she explained the rules of the tickle fight, “Maddie, we’re going to do a countdown from three to one to start the tickle fight. There’s a bunch of tickle tools in the center of the tickle fight area, all of which can be used. When someone says ‘Mercy’, that’s the end of the tickle fight. There is to be no tickling after that until the punishment. I already told you that the punishment is half an hour of tickling. There are a few places to restrain the ticklee, and you can use your hands, a tool, or a machine for the thirty minutes. Got it?”

“Yep, sounds almost like a normal tickle fight between us,” Maddie confirmed. “Do you want to count down?”

“Sure,” Jen accepted, immediately transitioning to the countdown. “Three, two one, GO!”

Immediately, the two charged towards each other, both hoping to win the tickle fight quickly and easily. Both best friends had good reasons to do their absolute best to win this first tickle fight. Aside from the obvious bragging rights factor of tickling her best friend into submission, each competitor desperately wanted to avoid being at the other’s mercy for the half-hour tickle punishment. Jen was not sure that Maddie had fully moved on from the first on-ship tickling Jen had given her, and she feared Maddie might take out all her aggression with a half-hour Q-tip punishment tickle session. Meanwhile, Maddie had a near-universal hate of being tickled, the only exception being rare times when Jen was the tickler, and she was sure that Jen would not be nice should she win.

With both participants overly determined to win, they clashed in a flash of tickles, with neither even attempting to get to the tickle tool pile. Jen struck Maddie’s bellybutton with hard pointer finger wiggles, and one of Maddie’s hands worked its way across Jen’s entire midsection. At the first clash, they collapsed to the ground together, laughing as the tickles continued on their bare bellies. Free hands tried to grab the tickling hands, and as the tickles continued, the two ended up rolling around the tickle dungeon cell, locked in their battle. After a few minutes of ticklish stalemate, Jen and Maddie looked each other in their tear-stained eyes, and they separated, each getting one last good tickle on the other’s navel.

The two tickle fighters reset a bit closer to each other, and then they rushed again. Like the first attacks, both contacted the other’s tickle spots fiercely and effectively, and laughter broke out between them. Maddie was already showing surprising levels of endurance; usually, the amount of tickling that she had endured so far would make her surrender. As they wrestled around with each other, trying to get an advantage and dislodge the other’s tickling hand, Maddie suddenly struck Jen’s stomach with a second tickling hand. Jen squealed extra loud before wiggling her tickling finger more ferociously in Maddie’s tickle button, making Maddie squeal louder. After this point, the more sadistic best friend put all her effort into using various tickle attacks on Jen’s abdomen. She squeezed, wiggled, and dug into the ticklish torso, hoping to force her resistant best friend to give in before the bellybutton tickles got too intense. Following five minutes of being locked in the second phase of the tickle fight, Jen’s eyes pleaded for a similar break. Maddie nonverbally refused; she had an advantage, and she did not want to lose it. Even though her navel was weakening from the torturous tickles, Maddie was desperately hopeful that she could force Jen to stop tickling before she was overwhelmed. Undeterred, Jen stopped trying to slap her best friend’s hands away from her stomach, instead using her other pointer finger to also wiggle inside Maddie’s innie. This finally forced Maddie to nonverbally agree to a break, and both tickle fighters disengaged.

With both Jen and Maddie reasonably exhausted from two sets of pinpoint tickle attacks, they circled each other for a few minutes, both catching their breath, before the third charge. This time, since both tickle fighters knew they could not hold on against a torturous tummy tickle, the opposing offensives aimed at the arms. The two locked fingers as they struggled to gain control of the situation. Inevitably, this led to them both falling down, fingers still locked, and rolling around, with each one trying to get on top of the other. Jen and Maddie both tried to push their opponent’s hands up above their head and go in for a devastating bellybutton raspberry, but each time someone got close, their hands were forced down, and they had to abort. After a few more minutes of fighting for control of the four hands, the two simultaneously released their grips in favor of conventional tickle attacks. The two were side by side at this point, and Maddie got to Jen’s abdomen first by virtue of it being a larger tickle spot. When her side was squeezed, Jen let out a scream before wiggling a finger in empty air where Maddie’s navel should have been. Keeping her stomach sucked in to prevent a button tickle, Maddie tickled Jen’s tummy for another few seconds before going for her best friend’s hands again. Finally having a solid advantage, Maddie captured Jen’s wrists and finally forced them over her head. She straddled her best friend and started blowing devastating bellybutton raspberries. Following a few zerberts on her most sensitive spot, Jen finally surrendered, and the two exhausted best friends laid down next to each other, taking some time before trading congratulations for a great tickle fight. They used each other for support when they stood up, heading over to the snack cabinet in the room and getting food and water.

After taking several minutes to recover their energy, Maddie ordered Jen onto the same rack where the latter had tickle tortured the former. Maddie secured Jen’s wrists and ankles with the traditional rack restraints after Jen explained how to use them and stretched her friend out, though not close to her limits. ‘Apparently,’ Jen thought, ‘even if she is still mad at me, Maddie only wants to torture me with tickling. At least I know she won’t make the bondage too tight. That’s really nice. Now, I guess it’s time to see if she’s really mad at me for all that tickling.’

“Jen, I think it’s time that we have a talk about lying to your best friend and tickle torturing her,” Maddie was definitely not pleased with Jen’s earlier actions. “Now, before I start, I want you to know that I’m doing this because I care about you and want you to be honest with me, not simply as a form of petty revenge.”

“Okay,” Jen accepted Maddie’s declaration with a single word.

‘Oh, I know that this is definitely partly for revenge for what I did to her earlier,’ Jen confined her true feelings to her thoughts. ‘I know she hated what I did to her bellybutton earlier when I was telling her about being taken by the Tickle Cartel, and I’m sure she will enjoy getting me back for that. However, I also know that a decent part of this is really about me lying to her. That was a pretty big lie, and I may have made it worse with the story I told to finally get her to come with me. I just hope this helps to make things up between us.’

“Now, when you lie to me, it makes me feel like our friendship isn’t that important to you,” Maddie lectured Jen as she pulled out a Q-tip.

“I UHUHUHUN NOHOHOHO!” Jen began to respond, but she was interrupted when the Q-tip began traveling over her tummy. “MAHAHAHADDEHEHE!”

“Shh, Jen; I’m talking,” Maddie reprimanded Jen in the same manner as the current ticklee had when their roles were reversed earlier. When the Q-tip touched down, Jen somewhat obeyed, now only having the power to laugh in response to whatever Maddie said. “I want you to tell me the truth, all the time, and your lies really shook some of my trust in you. We’re best friends, so trust is one of the most important things for us to have. If I still didn’t have some level of trust in you, I’d be really worried right now, because you took me away from home on a lie. However, since you’ve been my best friend for a long time and you really sounded like you meant your apologies, I’m willing to trust you about going to the Tickle Cartel. That doesn’t mean there won’t be punishment, though. I’ve said this a few times already, but I want to make sure it sticks: your lying was completely inappropriate. It cannot continue in any way, shape, or form. I can somewhat understand why you lied, since you certainly seemed to be in between a rock and a hard place with wanting to tell me the truth but being forced to hide it. However, like I said, that’s a one-time thing, and it invites punishment like two Q-tips in your bellybutton.” At this, Maddie added a second Q-tip she had brought over before starting Jen’s punishment.

“NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jen attempted to plead as the second little white tickle tool entered her navel, but the tickling quickly overwhelmed her.

“This is what lying to your best friend feels like,” Maddie proclaimed. “You will learn not to lie to me again, and you will suffer for doing it in the first place. Also, you will learn not to tickle torture me, because, as I’m sure you knew before you did it earlier, it invites similar punishment. Keep in mind that if you tickle torture me again, there will be consequences, and they will be like this. I know every single weak spot on your body, and I will not hesitate to take advantage of my knowledge to make you regret tickle torturing me. Now that I’ve got all that out of the way, all that’s left is to finish this tickle punishment that you’ve earned.”

Maddie did not speak for the remainder of Jen’s ticklish punishment, so the only sound in the room was the ticklee’s tortured laughter. Despite wanting to make sure Jen was fully punished for her misdeeds, the tickler did not want to push her best friend past her limits. In accordance with this, whenever the ticklee began to run short on breath, the Q-tips moved from the torture button to the general area of the abdomen until the victim regained enough breath for the navel torment to resume.

Jen was completely exhausted when the beeping of the timer stopped her tickle torture, and she stayed on the rack even after Maddie undid the bonds. “Hey, Jen,” the former tickler addressed her former ticklee when the latter had seemed to catch her breath again. Still pretty exhausted, Jen turned her head to see her best friend sitting right next to the rack, her caring face watching over Jen. Maddie slipped her arm under her best friend’s bare back and looked her in the eye before announcing, “You’re forgiven for everything. The lies, the tickle torture, being caught by the Tickle Cartel and then working with them. All of it. I’ve seen enough and heard enough from you to know that our friendship will be just fine, and you’ve paid the price in tickle tortured laughter.”

“Oh, you don’t know how good that sounds right now, Maddie,” Jen responded, lifting her right arm up to lay it on Maddie’s shoulder. “I know I deserved every second of that, and I’m just so glad that we’re good. I’ll never lie to you like that again. Good surprises are still in play, though; I can lie to you about those.”

“As long as they’re good ones, and as long as I can do the same for you,” Maddie smiled. “I’ll just use something less full-on tickle torturous to make you pay for that.”

“Deal,” Jen patted her friend’s shoulder. “However, I’m not making any promises on tickle torturing you. I’ll try not to overdo it, but I may get into a mood. We are going to the Tickle Cartel, and a lot of things around there revolve around tickling. Plus, you know that I won’t go too far; I care about you too much.”

“Okay, as long as it’s limited and not too torturous, I may just have to take some,” Maddie accepted. “Oh, also, I want to make something clear. That Q-tip punishment was for lying to me and lying to me only. All other punishments for you losing tickle fights will probably not be that intense or torturous. I can’t say that I won’t use Q-tips, but the punishments will not be thirty minutes of constant Q-tips. I just wanted to make that clear so that I don’t always end up losing for no other reason than you being scared of the punishment. Got it?”

“Yep, but I won’t stop trying just because I’m not terrified of the potential punishment,” Jen agreed, but reiterated that she still wanted to win tickle fights with Maddie.

“I wouldn’t dream of you not trying in a tickle fight,” Maddie replied. “Now, are you ready to get something to eat? You still look like a wreck.”

“I’m sure I do, and I think I may be able to get up now, with some help,” Jen was still tired from the tickle torture, but she was feeling good enough to have Maddie lead her to the other dungeon cell. The two said hello to Diana before Maddie sat Jen down in the chair. Having heard the tickle torture through the thin cell wall, the servant had already put a snack bar and a water glass on the table for Jen. Maddie got some water for herself, and then she began to talk to Diana while Jen recovered. Once Jen’s face regained enough color, Diana and Maddie headed over for a quick tickle fight. As expected, Maddie was much better than Diana at tickle fights, as Jen heard the servant screaming within a minute. She entered the main dungeon cell about halfway through the punishment, finding her best friend using her fingernails to torment between Diana’s toes. The evil smile on Maddie’s face made Jen realize that she had made the right choice to have her friend try for the Dungeon Tickler job.

After Maddie ticklishly destroyed Diana’s toes in the stocks, the three travelers headed to the dining room to get dinner. Jen’s ticklish initiation of Maddie and the three tickle fights had taken quite a bit of time, not to mention energy, and all three were more than ready to eat. The newest passenger finally had the chance to meet the cook, and she heartily approved of the meal. Following this, Diana left to get some much-needed relaxation before she went to bed, and Jen and Maddie hung out in a common area of the ship. They talked for a while about several of their favorite subjects, not once mentioning the Tickle Cartel, and when they separated to go to bed, Jen felt a huge wave of relief. The lies that she had told Maddie had not destroyed their friendship; it was just as comfortable talking to Maddie now as it had been before the Tickle Cartel became a part of her life. Plus, with the truth out now, she finally did not have anything eating at her conscience. She had told Maddie everything that she possibly could about what they would be doing at the Tickle Cartel; everything else she had experienced was too new for her to be confident that it would not change. For the first time since she knew she was having lunch at Tickle Mistress Wendy’s the next day, Jen went to bed with a smile on her face and no worries in her heart.

Next Chapter
Chapter 18: Recruiting Maddie, Part 6

Last edited:
I am looking forward to when they can start working together in the royal dungeon, it promises to make some good stories. I am looking forward to Kara’s reaction to the fact that not only will Jen going to be working in the dungeon with her but she is also bringing an even more skilled and sadistic tickler with her, then Maddie bring up the idea of being triple teamed by her, Jen, and Yvette to give her something to think about at night. I can also see Jen and Maddie moving in together and becoming even closer friends, or perhaps even more than friends though I am not sure what they would think of that.

Thanks for the upload, wonderful as always.

I'm hoping Yvette finds a reason to tickle torture Jen for some reason! &#55357;&#56840; Love this series.

I am looking forward to when they can start working together in the royal dungeon, it promises to make some good stories. I am looking forward to Kara’s reaction to the fact that not only will Jen going to be working in the dungeon with her but she is also bringing an even more skilled and sadistic tickler with her, then Maddie bring up the idea of being triple teamed by her, Jen, and Yvette to give her something to think about at night. I can also see Jen and Maddie moving in together and becoming even closer friends, or perhaps even more than friends though I am not sure what they would think of that.

Thanks for the upload, wonderful as always.

Jen and Maddie may not end up working in the Royal Tickle Dungeon. Right now, they are just hoping that Maddie will perform well enough to get a job as a Dungeon Tickler. As Queen Mistress Heather noted when she officially freed Jen, there are several dungeons in the Tickle Cartel. Jen and Maddie would certainly be great additions to the Royal Tickle Dungeon. However, the Queen Mistress may not want to risk being under their fingers as part of her daily ticklings. It will ultimately be her decision as to where to put them (if Maddie can even get a job; otherwise, it will just be Jen). She would have to choose between the risk of getting tickled by them daily versus the reward of having two excellent ticklers tormenting her prisoners.

I am sure that for Kara, even the possibility of being triple teamed by Maddie, Jen, and Dungeon Mistress Yvette would be terrifying, but there’s no guarantee that will ever come to fruition.

Thanks for reading and commenting; I’m glad that you’re continuing to enjoy the story!

I'm hoping Yvette finds a reason to tickle torture Jen for some reason! �� Love this series.

Dungeon Mistress Yvette will return to tickle torture Jen sometime later in the story. Queen Mistress Heather just needs a reason to send Jen down to the Royal Tickle Dungeon, and the Dungeon Mistress will happily take care of the rest.

Thanks for reading and commenting; I’m glad that you enjoy the series!

Would you ever include sexual tickling (like fully nude and getting tits and clit tickled) or rubbing a ticklee in baby oil in one of these stories some day?

Would you ever include sexual tickling (like fully nude and getting tits and clit tickled) or rubbing a ticklee in baby oil in one of these stories some day?

I do not write sexual tickling, so that will not be included in any story. Bikini or crop top is my limit on minimum clothing for ticklees. I may have a tickler use baby oil on one of the ticklees someday, though.

Thanks for asking!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back