• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a Friend’s Mom (M/F)

Dude you are the man !! She is definitely very ticklish all over. Feet or sides the worst ?How tall is his mom ? Nice body ? Did u ever discuss with her what happened ? Does she still flirt ? I'm wondering if she wanted you to do more if you know what i mean. Lol

Wow, don't you just love it when milfs act like that.

Awesome! Sometimes unexpected opportunities turn out to be the hottest ones, too bad your friend returned so quickly.

Tickling a friend’s mum is a bit of a tickling ‘holy grail’, I think. I’ve done it in childhood and as an adult, and it was always fun. Great story man, thanks for sharing.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Well I bet if your friend was not coming home, something else could've happened ? I think you probaby could've made out with her.

Well I have similar story but my friends mom was much older. I went back to the old neighborhood to visit my friend's parents, his dad was away but his mom was home. This woman is about 5 ft 3 or 4 and weighs maybe 115 to 120's. Brown hair and Italian/Irish. She still looks very good for her age and is a grandmother. She was telling me how she shrank and when I disagreed she took out a measuring tape. She wanted me to measure her up against the wall and mark it with a pencil but I told her it might damage the paint so I convinced her to lay down on the couch which she did. When she removed the slippers her bare feet looked amazing, toe nails painted in a nice red. When I put the end of the measuring tape against the arch her leg kicked up and she shrieked. I said are you ok, she then said sorry honey this old lady is very ticklish. Bingo !!! I then measured her and we saw that she shrank an inch. But while she was laying there, I started tickling her feet, she went ballistic and tried pulling foot away but I held her ankle. When she got up, she said you're so bad, and tried getting my ribs. I then, got her sides and armpits real good, she then said please stop, I can't stand it so I did. I then replied Mrs. Reynold's I didn't know you were so ticklish. Her reply was "do you think I'd tell you kids." She never mentioned this to my buddy and I never told him.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back