• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A rare tickling spree!

bjh

So I recently posted a story about a coworker I have tickled a couple of times and who has agreed to let me tickle again next week for the last time and I’ve found writing down the story and having people read and respond has been very therapeutic for me! I aren’t the most open person about my love of tickling feet so it has been rather freeing! So much so that I want to write another one down 😊

This is about a girl called Ash. I worked with Ash in a previous nursery and she was a firecracker! Blonde and small but curvy in the right places. She had feet that were too big for her size but they were amazing! High arches with a really round heel and long toes. Her feet have perhaps been my favourite feet I’ve ever had the pleasure of tickling! When we started to work together I noticed she never wore socks even if she wore trainers. I inquired as to why and she told me she hated socks and disliked anything to do with feet in general. We got to be close friends and I had to try and tickle her at some point.

So one day at nursery i whilst she putting up a display, she was knelt against the wall. As in her knees we’re on the floor with her feet out behind her. She had said she was ticklish in a previous conversation as I we had been jabbing each other I the sides for a while and when this opportunity presented itself I had to go for it! I grabbed her foot and lifted it up then grabbed the heel of her shoes and pushed it off! She tried to sit down but because I’d lifted her foot she was unable to! She let out a big laugh and a ‘No please no!’ But I think got a quick scrabble on her arch and on the ball of her foot. I didn’t want a long tickle here just a chance to see her foot, how ticklish it was and well, why wouldn’t I give it a go haha.

She put her shoe back on and said ‘it is ON mister’. What I loved about Ash was she was a very headstrong girl who loved a challenge and hated to be beat! This I used to my advantage and proposed a little wager! We should guess at the end of the day which child would go home next and if you were wrong you had to get tickled for 10 seconds. Whoever had the most seconds piled against them would lose and have to suffer being tickled! She laughed and called me weird but was game! I can’t remember exactly what the numbers were other than I accrued a full minute against her mwahahaha and won! Now my mistake here was we hadn’t agreed when we would do it and as we had to guess on the sly so others didn’t see our wager she slipped out at the end of the day with the biggest grin. I wasn’t about to forget however!

At that time of my life I used to teach self defence classes and in some of our more serious conversations Ash had mentioned wanting to learn some self defence, we had previously arranged for her to come round and for us to go through some basics for and hour so the the following weekend when she came round I knew EXACTLY what I was going to do haha. I taught her some bits and bobs and focused more on body mechanics instead of any actual techniques but I decided to finish with one or two. The last one being a way to get her in position for her tickle torture! I taught her to catch a kick and demonstrated how to catch it, sweep the other leg and use the knee as a lever to turn the person around, I then placed on leg over hers so I was kneeling up with her lower leg running up mine with her foot resting on my lower abdomen/groin. She must have had an incline because as soon as I said guess what’s going to happen her she laughed and put her head down and said ‘it was only a matter of time haha’. I set the timer up on my phone and started of slowly, I wanted to explore her foot and see where was most ticklish! I started on her heel making small circles which made her google and flex her foot, what I liked was her foot was big but not in a fat way but rather it’s length matched it’s width nicely! I then crept my fingers up her arch slowly till I reached underneath her toes. At this point she had buried her head in her hands and was squirming and letting out a steady giggle! She kept on giving the odd ‘oh my gosh that tickles!’ After about 30 seconds of this I had to let loose! I scrabbled fingers and both hands all over her foot which made her go ballistic! She tried to pull her foot away but to no avail! She laughed loudly without hardly taking a breath! I have to admit having her foot where it was wriggling so much made the experience so much better!

Afterwards she was determined to win and we did this a good few times more which I will write down 😊

Nice second story with your ticklish adventures with your charming Co worker! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us all in the TMF :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back