• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cherie Deville dream breaker

What a shame, that's really depressing ...
Its obvious though. Why do you think there have been so many foot tickling videos made? Because it doesn't bother them as much. The majority people don't lol when you tickle their feet.

Its obvious though. Why do you think there have been so many foot tickling videos made? Because it doesn't bother them as much. The majority people don't lol when you tickle their feet.

I don't know her. I said it because it's always said to find out a woman that's not ticklish. And not at all, as she said ...

But I did not see the videos. If she's not ticklish at all, maybe her expressions during the video could seem fake enough for us to see it and call it a fake. But I can't say because I didn't see it ...

About ticklish feet, I think it's debatable. I'd agree with you because for some reason I have the same thought in my mind - even my personal experiences proving me wrong. I don't know, I'd say more than half of the women had ticklish feet. That I'd say that were ticklish. But I couldn't tickle lots of feet for normal reasons - normally I tickled sides, ribs or armpits, that are more uncovered areas ...

But yeah, in the majority of the studio videos I've seen until today the feet reactions seemed fake ...

There's another point that we can bring to the discussion, that's the big number of ticklish feet admissions we have. On Twitter and more recently on Cameo. I was really surprised by the number of women that said that pedicures tickled so much. And that's nice, because I really like ticklish feet women. But the number really impressed me. We can't say for sure how they are measuring their own ticklishness. They could be overestimating it with "The more ticklish feet in the world"? Yeah, that may be true. But without a video of these girls being tickled, I prefer to be optimistic about it ...

I'm normally pessimistic, that's why I'm trying to. I have a feeling that we are heading to a world with less people being ticklish. Don't know from where that feeling is coming, but that's a pessimistic way of thinking about it. I never started a discussion on the discussion session, maybe it's time ...

Hope I'm so damn wrong about it ...

I don't know her. I said it because it's always said to find out a woman that's not ticklish. And not at all, as she said ...

But I did not see the videos. If she's not ticklish at all, maybe her expressions during the video could seem fake enough for us to see it and call it a fake. But I can't say because I didn't see it ...

About ticklish feet, I think it's debatable. I'd agree with you because for some reason I have the same thought in my mind - even my personal experiences proving me wrong. I don't know, I'd say more than half of the women had ticklish feet. That I'd say that were ticklish. But I couldn't tickle lots of feet for normal reasons - normally I tickled sides, ribs or armpits, that are more uncovered areas ...

But yeah, in the majority of the studio videos I've seen until today the feet reactions seemed fake ...

There's another point that we can bring to the discussion, that's the big number of ticklish feet admissions we have. On Twitter and more recently on Cameo. I was really surprised by the number of women that said that pedicures tickled so much. And that's nice, because I really like ticklish feet women. But the number really impressed me. We can't say for sure how they are measuring their own ticklishness. They could be overestimating it with "The more ticklish feet in the world"? Yeah, that may be true. But without a video of these girls being tickled, I prefer to be optimistic about it ...

I'm normally pessimistic, that's why I'm trying to. I have a feeling that we are heading to a world with less people being ticklish. Don't know from where that feeling is coming, but that's a pessimistic way of thinking about it. I never started a discussion on the discussion session, maybe it's time ...

Hope I'm so damn wrong about it ...

I don't see how that's possible. The world is big enough to where you could encounter a string of people who are not ticklish and vice versa. I wouldn't use anecdotal experiences to make sweeping assumptions. Most people are ticklish than not. If you look at social media everytime tickling pops up, you see a lot of people chiming in how they can't stand it and it's worst thing in the world.

As for feet specifically. I do agree that area seems to be the most hit or miss when it comes to ticklishness. Some people are extremely ticklish there, but most are moderately. Feet probably take the most punishment day to day than any other body part so I think it's matter of losing sensitivity due to constant wear and tear. It's no shock the most reactive area on a ticklish foot is the arch which is the one part of the foot that doesn't touch the ground.

I don't see how that's possible. The world is big enough to where you could encounter a string of people who are not ticklish and vice versa. I wouldn't use anecdotal experiences to make sweeping assumptions. Most people are ticklish than not. If you look at social media everytime tickling pops up, you see a lot of people chiming in how they can't stand it and it's worst thing in the world.

As for feet specifically. I do agree that area seems to be the most hit or miss when it comes to ticklishness. Some people are extremely ticklish there, but most are moderately. Feet probably take the most punishment day to day than any other body part so I think it's matter of losing sensitivity due to constant wear and tear. It's no shock the most reactive area on a ticklish foot is the arch which is the one part of the foot that doesn't touch the ground.

It's just a pessimistic view of what I see from my personal experience these days, but maybe it's just pessimism of myself and I'm overestimating two or three little situations. I like your comment because I don't like to think that it'd ever be a reality. Just bad thoughts ...

You have a point, the arches don't touch the ground so they tend to be more sensitive. And I'd say the underside of the toes, that's a sensitive area also. The toes are kind of curled, I think they don't fully touch the floor either ...

She's a tickle model, the majority of them are faking. I do blame the fakeness of tickle fetish videos on why so many guys have such silly theories when it comes to tickling. Whether it's based on race, hair color or believing some parts are more or less ticklish than others. At this point, I just watch the old relabiles on the rare occasion I want to watch a tickle video.

She's a tickle model, the majority of them are faking. I do blame the fakeness of tickle fetish videos on why so many guys have such silly theories when it comes to tickling. Whether it's based on race, hair color or believing some parts are more or less ticklish than others. At this point, I just watch the old relabiles on the rare occasion I want to watch a tickle video.

Are you 100% sure that she really isn't ticklish? I can’t believe it, you should look for her on the internet to see if there are any videos to see, so you can tell if she’s just playing it or if it’s real.

Nika Venom said the same thing in one of her Instagram stories.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah. A lot of people say they aren’t ticklish, and are not being true for numerous reasons. If she really wants to prove it, I’d believe her after Scarlett or Edith had a good go at her.

That's why they're "actresses". Videos are for fantasy and wackin off....so for me, as long as the acting is top notch, I could care less if they were ticklish in real life LOL

I think we can say for sure that there are more ticklish people in the world (at least moderately ticklish) than non-ticklish people. If we are talking about a majority, I don't understand why they call non-ticklish actresses to act in tickle videos. But they do it a lot of times. Well, they're on their role as actresses. Should we differentiate "actresses" and "models" here? A thought that came now to my mind. Well, most of them may be models and actresses, I think ...

I remember Lori Palminteri's case. She wrote on her website once that she was invited to do a tickle fetish video. The producers asked if she was ticklish and she said that she was "very much so" - on her own words. If she'd accepted it, she would be a ticklish model on the video that would be done ...

Also, I remember when Malin Gramer was in a report on a studio and she was tickled. Her reactions were great and violent ... And the woman that was on a report on Playboy TV also, don't remember her name, but she was really ticklish. I'm saying it because I expect this kind of model when I see studio-made videos. But it's just a personal vision, I normally prefer more spontaneous reactions ...

I won't generalize, I've already seen lots videos that were made with legit ticklish models. But yeah, clearly in a lot also we can see fake reactions. Different videos for all kind of tastes and preferences in the tickle fetish world ...

PS: Kate Quigley is the name of the presenter on Playboy TV ...

Last edited:
I think we can say for sure that there are more ticklish people in the world (at least moderately ticklish) than non-ticklish people. If we are talking about a majority, I don't understand why they call non-ticklish actresses to act in tickle videos. But they do it a lot of times. Well, they're on their role as actresses. Should we differentiate "actresses" and "models" here? A thought that came now to my mind. Well, most of them may be models and actresses, I think ...

I remember Lori Palminteri's case. She wrote on her website once that she was invited to do a tickle fetish video. The producers asked if she was ticklish and she said that she was "very much so" - on her own words. If she'd accepted it, she would be a ticklish model on the video that would be done ...

Also, I remember when Malin Gramer was in a report on a studio and she was tickled. Her reactions were great and violent ... And the woman that was on a report on Playboy TV also, don't remember her name, but she was really ticklish. I'm saying it because I expect this kind of model when I see studio-made videos. But it's just a personal vision, I normally prefer more spontaneous reactions ...

I won't generalize, I've already seen lots videos that were made with legit ticklish models. But yeah, clearly in a lot also we can see fake reactions. Different videos for all kind of tastes and preferences in the tickle fetish world ...

Hi, how do you know if it is acted or if the lady is really very ticklish when most of them are actresses? Do you have a few examples of real videos that don't have fake models?

At this point why support these companies and pay to watch fake reactions.
Kind of feeling scammed.

Sales. "Hot", attractive models and models who are popular or famous attract buyers. It doesn't matter if they're actually ticklish or not. The fact is that these sexy women are being tied down and are participating in the fetish is more than enough. As was said earlier, they are selling fantasies.

Hi, how do you know if it is acted or if the lady is really very ticklish when most of them are actresses? Do you have a few examples of real videos that don't have fake models?

Most of Tickle Abuse's early videos, and currently Tickled Pink have good models. When studios focus on people off street, or friends and family that they know, the videos tend to be more genuine. These folks may not be the most attractive people, but they are ticklish.

I personally rather someone being less attractive with real ticklish reaction then someone attractive and faking it

many models at the beginning of their fetish careers experienced a real reaction, but over time they have a professional deformation, and they lose their reaction, and go to such studios as in FTKL

many models at the beginning of their fetish careers experienced a real reaction, but over time they have a professional deformation, and they lose their reaction, and go to such studios as in FTKL

Are there a lot of videos that are older but have real, ticklish models? If so, what kind of producers and what are the videos called? Do you have any information about it?

Are there a lot of videos that are older but have real, ticklish models? If so, what kind of producers and what are the videos called? Do you have any information about it?

only time and experience, I don't want to waste time and look for videos that I watched 15 years ago

You can Google her and find tickling clips with her pretty easily. She does appear to me like she’s acting and not genuinely horribly ticklish.

I'd say that I've seen great videos from "Real Tickling". I think it's a studio, I've already seen a lot of videos with "Real Tickling" seal and the site written on one of the corners of the videos. Not all the videos, but I've seen awesome ones. I don't if it's a studio or a group of videos from a studio, but they use to be great. That's the one I remember, but surely there were more great videos. One that I saw one time an could never find it again was called "Tickle Room". What a great one. But the "Real Tickling" is the one that's more clear on my mind ...

On the veracity of the reactions, we won't ever be 100% sure that a reaction's not acted or scripted, but we can think about it and analyze. Because each case may be evaluated alone. Talking about tickle videos, even if it the model's ticklish, I think they try to exaggerate some reactions in the name of the purpose of the video. Thay may happen, they surely talk about how it needs to be on the backstage ...

On the other side, we've seen a couple times tickling scenes on mainstream that most of us thought that were genuine and months or years after the movie premiere the actress admits that she was being tickled. Gina Gershon, if I'm not mistaken, is a case. Crishell Stause admitted that her feet were being tickled on "Days of Our Lives" (or maybe another soap opera). An actor that worked with Jennifer Lopez said that she was very ticklish and that was easy for them to record a scene in which she was being tickled ...

So, not all the tickling on movies, series and whatever are just acting. I'm not an actor, but I think it's really difficult to entirely act a great ticklish reaction. Because it's spontaneous, violent is some cases. It's a spinal response more than a brain response ...

That's why it's common to discuss if the reaction on a movie scene is genuine or not. Some will think it is, some not. But some scenes are so natural that we'd say she deserves and Oscar if that was all fake. And, as we can see, more people are ticklish than not ticklish. The chances of a ticklish actress being in a scene in which she's tickled are bigger that the chances of a non-ticklish actress being on a scene like that ...

Last edited:
Sales. "Hot", attractive models and models who are popular or famous attract buyers. It doesn't matter if they're actually ticklish or not. The fact is that these sexy women are being tied down and are participating in the fetish is more than enough. As was said earlier, they are selling fantasies.

Yeah, you do have a point. They need to think on sales, it's a business after all ...

I personally rather someone being less attractive with real ticklish reaction then someone attractive and faking it

I'm with you on that one. Well, of course I'd say I prefer that both things were associated - and we have numerous admissions here in which we have it, fortunately ...

But, if it's to choose something, I'd stay with the reactions ...

Last edited:
I think there is only one thing left to do.

Someone on Only Fans could ask her to make a brief Tik Tok video of her being tickled and not having any reactions.

That does kind of suck. I always enjoyed her work. And I was hoping since she had ticklish reactions in her work on Kink.com, which is more focused on BDSM and not tickling, she was trolling us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back