• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The first time I broke her.

Ifswit66322

Evening all!

Lana and I were talking about one of the most memorable times and why.

After mentioning a couple of times she lost it she said “actually there was one I was slightly scared”
Intrigued I asked her for a full account in hopes I could reply it in my head (and again 😮 )

This happened early on when we first met. It was the first time Lana had been tied face down spread eagle.

Lana was completely naked on the bed wanted to be totally exposed, vulnerable and defenceless. To add to her helplessness she wanted to be blindfolded.

When she was “comfortable” I began.
She said she felt feathers running softly up her legs, from her ankles along her calves spending a bit of time around the backs of her knees. She didn’t want to give me the satisfaction of knowing it was driving her nuts so just breathed heavily into the pillow gripping the sheets tight.
She remembered the feeling as the feathers in unison ran up the insides of her legs up to her groin and then her bum.
I repeated this a few times watching the goosebumps pop up where ever the feather tips touched (pheasant and peacock were weapon of choice and still are )

After a while I stopped and started running the feathers along her sides and back. The small of her back and shoulder blades seemed to provoke the best response and she started to struggle and start laughing. When I stopped there was a high pitched sigh/moan/squeak noise.

I was absolutely loving it. This gorgeous woman completely at my mercy at her request and had free rein to do what ever I wanted.
Still I wanted that laugh I heard last time. I craved that cry of ticklish agony and enjoyment Lana produced when I found her ticklish spots for the first time.

-cruel mode activate-

I put the feathers down and with my index fingers I poked lana’s lower ribs. She jolted and shouted into the pillow. I stopped, she started trying to look around but being blind folded and on her stomach was difficult. I walked around the bed poking different places on her then up her sides slowly go higher each time. Didn’t want to just start grabbing sides but wanted to build up the tension and let her think she knew where the next tickle spot was going to be.
I went higher and higher just under her breasts and that’s she she tensed the most trying to bring her arms down.
“There it is” I thought to myself - her armpits

She had said she isn’t very ticklish there but that one lil action had proven a lie!

Rather the go straight back there I went back to her knees, wiggling fingers around the backs of her knees brought out a little giggle that lasted for around 10 seconds.
Then I stopped and slowly, quietly walked up along the side of the bed and snuck both index fingers under the arms.

“Noooooooooooo!!!” She shouted

Didn’t prod or poke or dig in, just verrrrry slowly started stroking her armpits with my fingers. Lana shook wildly, tensed, tried pulling her arms down laughing closed mouthed and through her nose snorting. Then I got all my fingers in on the action and that was it. She went board stiff tense, vibrating she was shaking so much and laughed “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah” into the pillow
“Naaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahaaaa nooooooooooo! Pleeeeeeeeeease ahhhhhhhahahhahahahahahha!!!!”
Still i wasn’t digging in to the pits just wiggling fingers. The laughter did not stop, the shaking got more and more violent bit she wasn’t going any where.

Thinking I should giver her a break I then finished her torment by abbbsolutly going all in and dug fingers into the centre of her pits for about 20 seconds then all the way down her sides finishing at her feet. ( that part for another story day)

I laid down next to her after undoing the restraints but left the blindfold down. She was panting, beads of sweat dripping down her face and body
Lana took the blind off slowly and just looked at me exhausted saying “you evil git, I didn’t think you would get me to ever laugh like that I couldn’t hold it in any more”

Officially
Broken

We carried on mucking about after but didn’t go to nuts.
That day we also came up with her safe word as she never thought I would get her as bad as that or that she was that ticklish any where.

Needless to say after she told me about that I went for it, pinned her down, rolled her over and said
“5 secs you keep your arms up or 10 seconds I hold them out”
5 secs, she stretched her arms out and immediately the gutteral laughter started anew

Still loving our sessions however nothing beats finding a new persons tickle spots for the first time lol

Cheers for reading

Good little story there mate, seems both of you had fun, thanks for taking the time to share

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back