• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College girl admission

animalhouse86

TMF Poster
About 10 years ago I landed a job at a co-ed college campus doing security work.. it was honestly very cool because I wasn't much older than 22 or 23 years old. Anyways, there was a girl Stacey.. beautiful thin blonde who was on the cheerleading team. We would playfully flirt sometimes but I was always too worried about getting in trouble to take it any farther.

Anyways, one night Stacey came back to the dorm still wearing her outfit from cheer practice but using crutches. As she approached the security desk, she proceeded to tell me that she suffered either a bad ankle sprain (or slight fracture) during cheer practice and had to go-to the hospital. She then went on to say (in a rather annoyed tone) that the ER nurse ran her thumbnail up the middle of her barefoot causing her to "jerk her foot back so hard", causing her even more discomfort. That statement will forever be music to my ears.

As a side note, from my other post you can tell how much I love to sniff unattended shoes. Working in this environment occasionally gave me some great opportunities. And I'll say no more than that

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back