• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor Mr Evans ( FFFF/M tickling)

kalle

This is a story I wrote several years ago and needed a little update and re-writing at some parts since my english had improvded over the years and add some hint and details of potencial spin-off stories based on the characters in this story. Why I deside for this story is because I love the concept of a grown man being tickled by many, younger and hotter women in their late teens and early 20s. Its an underlying fanatsy I have but not yet furfilled since I dont know where to turn to.

Lets get started!

My name is Lauren. I am an 18 year old girl who goes to high school with my three best friends Tiffany, Amber and Britney. We all have the same kind of style when it comes to fashion but we look very different from an ethnical perspective. Me, I am the typical california blonde with a golden tan, Tiffany is born american but of brazilian parents with long dark hair, Amber is adoptied from china with long dark hair too and Britney is afro-american.

We all have the almost same height, around 4´11 to 5´2. We all take good care of our bodies by working out together 6 times a week and we have developed a very nice physic and bodies. All hours of squats, ab-crunches, arms, back and leg exersizes, without bragging, We four of us were THE hottest girls at our school. Not body builder types of fit, but under our normally womanly bodyfat, muscule lines and abs were very visible and well shaped bubble butts had a lots of muscles under it. We have also chosen our fashion after this. Short jeans skirts, mid riff tops, shoulder-less tank tops, tights jeans or yoga pants were the common outfits during our schools days. Boys tried their best to hit on us but nope, not interested!

But above all, we have one thing in common. We like to tie and tickle men, not boys or guys at our school but MEN! Our dating apps were the hunting ground for our victims, setting up a profile of the regular girl looking for love or hook ups, mostly men in their late 20s and up, meeting them at cheap motels and hotels the victim paid for to see us. None of these poor suckers knew what was ahead of them of course. We usually take turns to tickle our victims but sometimes we tickle them together. It aways ending the same way; Some peed themself down completely, some become arousing, got an erection and left them like that or jerked them off.

It was the last semester of high school and the yearly trip to paris for seniors was ahead of us, including some of our teachers. For the last two years, all four of us had developed a keen eye to our math teacher Mr Evans or Chris Evans as his full name is. Our math teacher was real hottie in his early 30s, dark olive skin, dark curly hair, jizzle jaw line and slim, but fit 6´4 frame. His tshirts reveals when it was blowing outside he had a well trained cheast and abs, which we all were longing to see naked.

The trip to paris took off and after checking in at our hotel in downtown paris, we relaxed after the long flight. The hotel had a pool, which was pefect for a swim wearing our thong bikinies. Mr Evans was swimming to the pool before us, so we took a loooong sneak peak at him only wearing swiming shorts. MY GOD what a beautiful man!! We went back to the locker room and masturbated all four of us before we went back to the pool and now, mr evans was gone. He had already disapperad to him room.

The following day went as many tourists are doing, lots of museeums, the versaillies castle, cafes, the eiffle tower, norte dam and overall a good time. All four us of were following after mr evans and he gladly told us about his last time here with his now ex-girlfriend. She cheated on him while going here. we all really felt sorry for him and told him the next one will be better ;) We also had the time to stop by a nail salon to trim our already well manicured spike nails, not too long but long enough for the upcoming tickle night that was ahead for mr evans. A long and nice dinner at a hotel restaurant, we all were laughing and having a good time, but more attention four of us paid to mr evans who desided and his conversation with the other students and teachers. We desided to to call it the night and went back to our hotel room.

Lauren : So, Mr. Evans will return to the hotel room at 10 pm I thought he said at the dinner. When is it best to get into his room to hide there without waiting there too long?

Tiffany : We should take us in 15 minutes earlier. where can we hide there so he doesnt find us?

Amber . I went by there earlier today when the door was slightly open and I could see that his bed is huge and the bedspread covered the bed down to the floor so hopefully we can all fours hiding under the bed under the premise that we must be quiet so we do not become detected or even being seen . The bed is also perfect ends to tie up his arms and feet .

Lauren : Perfect! What do we have to tie him with?

Britney : We have bathrobe belts , which are soft and comfortable to be bound by , so he does not get chafing around the wrists and ankles .

Lauren : Fuck, yeah ! We need to get him to sleep a little extra before we tie him up. Tiffany, did you bring the bottle with that magical substance ?

Tiffany : Of course ! The most important thing after all!

Amber : Are we going to fold his eyes too ?

Lauren : Nope! He should see this. I demand we all wear our calvin klein sports bra and thong. I also want to look into his eyes when he comes to the stage when he is completly surrender and beg for mercy and utterly exhausted and dripping with sweat. Britney, do you remember the guy we had tied once you tickled until he peed himself ?

Britney : Agree, we all have the same style , the more naked the better. And Lauren, I remember him very well , he cried inconsolably afterwards! Then took the amber over, which did not help much , hahaha

Amber : What, I could not help it if my nails liked his abs so much If he trained less so this had never happened. Poor guy, he had hardly any voice left , hahahaha

Tiffany : I like even more when they become sexually aroused and asks to come, as a guy I once had , he came like a volcano !

Lauren : Ok , pay attention now! We will live out all this again soon , believe me .... SHIT ! time is 9:55 PM Damn if it's too late ! Gather everything now , and hurry !

All agreed on the clothing choice and we went back to Mr. Evans Hotels. We went in with a stolen key card and went in and discovered that there was not anyone in the room . We closed the door and quickly looked under the bed and saw that we could fit all four below. We crawled over and now it was only to be expected. It was not long before the door opened and we saw immediately that it was Mr. Evans. I took a look behind the big bedspread and saw Mr. Evans took off all his clothes until he stood there in just boxers.

We notice that he lies down in bed and it takes a while before we hear he sleeps. As we crawled up from under the bed, we rise and stand around the bed all fours and just observing our victim. Tiffany wets Mr. evans tshirt with a little " liquid hypnotics " which when inhaled can knock anyone. Tiffany covered mr evans mouth and nose and he wakes up and draws in a deep breath and looks around and sees us sitting on the bed before he falls asleep again .

Tiffany : We have about 15 minutes for us to tie him before he wakes up !

Tiffany and Amber bind his wrists while I and Britney bind his ankles . When we are done, we look fond of each other for our achivement. His tight boxers showing that Mr. Evans is very well equipped. Me and britney jumped up on the bed, me straddling mr evans waist and felt his big cock right under my buttcrack and britney sat leg crossed with mr evans head in her lap.

Lauren : Mr. Evans .... Mr. Evans .... Time to wake up , I say with a big smile

Mr. Evans : Huh? What are you doing here ? What do you do ? Unleash me , now !

Tiffany caresses him with one finger nail across his chest : No no no no, we will first play with you, I think you should take a look at our nails and think about what we should do with you?

Mr. Evans : But what are you doing? unleach me immediately !

Then I notice that Mr. Evans looks red in the face of anger. I leaned down to him and looked him deep in the eyes, smiling, straighted my back and notiched his hot body was trapped between my thighs, a reminder of my earlier victims and how powerless most men are once my thighs grabs them around their waist.

Lauren : It 's no use , you are fighting against , you're going nowhere now and it's just getting used to this now. This is going to be like breaking a horse.

Britney : What great arms you have Mr. Evans, clear muscles of the forearm and well defined biceps. Are you ticklish there? I'll find out . What's it like down there girls?

Amber : His thigh muscles and calves are very clear and bulging , I can promise, I may soon not keep me more!

Tiffany : I may soon not keep me more either. Though I 'm more interested in the final stages when he is either going to pee down or ejaculate if he thinks this is exciting ?

Mr. Evans : For fuck sake ! You´re all crazy! ! Now get off me and untie me immediately. That 's fucking criminal ! You can not do this ! !

Mr. Evans begins to shake sharply with his whole body and I pinch apart with my legs around him to not be thrown away . The other girls laughed really loud of his pitiful attempt to get free , he stops fighting back and he is trembling with fear , and I give the nod to Tiffany and Amber to take position to tickle his feet and legs while me and Britney placed our nails softly to his skin as we prepared his arms and upper body for a tickle ride he will never forget!

Lauren : Ok , are you ready ?

Britney : I cant hold myself !

Amber : This is gonna be fun !

Tiffany : Poor Mr. Evans, hehehe

Mr. Evans : help me ...

To be continued .....

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back