• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beware of this user!

JSYK this isn't sufficient enough to cover your ass, legally. Check her ID and take a photo of it. She can say her age is whatever she wants it to be whether it's on camera or not.

I realize there was no gf and that this loser was just trolling you, but for future reference, always check ID.

Yeah, I'm not even going to bother attempting this again after this nonsense.

FireAndLightning, how very, very frightening . . . GALILEO! . . . .GALILEO!

(Sorry, couldn't help myself!) ;)

Oh my gosh! Almost the exact same thing happened to me on reddit, before I deleted my account. Some guy also messaged me asking if I wanted to tickle his GF. We exchanged numbers. The first red flag is the fact that he got a new number about a week after we exchanged, and not long after, his reddit was deleted. Throughout our messages, he had zero recollection of anything I said. For example: almost every time we texted, I would have to re-explain why I couldn't. He also kept changing his alleged age. Once he said 20, then 18, then 21. One day he asks if when we meet up, if I wanted to have a drink first. I respond that I don't drink, and he goes on this whole spree about how "weird" I am for not drinking and how "everybody does it". Soon, he stopped texting, and I just deleted his number. I felt a wave of relief. OP, feel free to DM me any of the pics he sent in case this was the same loser.

Looks like he said that he was 23 back in 2011, so he would be 34 now.

Though his join date was 2002, which means he would have joined the forum at 14.

121BFC67-DE96-4A87-AFE4-30D58CC0C94C.png

Along with the positive that came out of the #MeToo movement also came this: A sort of toxic, false accusation syndrome, where people who crave attention, power and virtue recognition weaponize these situations to feel important.

I'm hoping events like the Johnny Depp / Amber Heard jury decision are correcting what had been a pendulum pushed too far.

Along with the positive that came out of the #MeToo movement also came this: A sort of toxic, false accusation syndrome, where people who crave attention, power and virtue recognition weaponize these situations to feel important.

I'm hoping events like the Johnny Depp / Amber Heard jury decision are correcting what had been a pendulum pushed too far.

The hell does this have to do with anything?

Not victim shaming by any means but just a general PSA: stay vigilant and don’t let your eagerness to indulge in our unique interest take over common sense. Don’t give your phone number or personal information out to strangers on the forum until you’re sure you can trust them or can have someone vouch for them (and even still- can you ever be really sure?). The people who are legit will respect hesitation and a regard for everyone’s safety and well-being and the ones who don’t aren’t worth your time. If sometimes seems fishy, it probably is.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back