• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unrealistic expectations of fantasies met

CapturedDoll

Verified
I am pretty much failing at my first attempt to have pay for play Sessions. I really haven't had that much interest which makes me feel terrible. But it is what it is. I guess my expectations were unrealistic as well.

I have to say though there was a couple of men who have very unrealistic expectations of what a real Session looks like. So detailed that I just couldn't help them. Also, some people want to be tickled for 2 or more hours straight without breaks. That's very unrealistic. They need a break to breath. I need breaks for my hands. And believe it or not I'm tired after a Session. Its a lot to do constant tickling. No matter how much I enjoy it... I do need a break now and then.

All I want to say ultimately is that while I want to and can accomodate most fantasies. Don't overthink it too much. What you have going on in your fantasies sometimes can't translate to real life. And if it does awesome. But sometimes the person you ask just can't do it. Go on to the next person rather than calling me a fucking whore and telling me to go and die. Yeah that happened last night. And while I laughed it off... it just isn't right to blame the person for not being able to help you. It just happens. That's life.

Not much more I can say then that. But anybody else that says these kinds of things to me is just getting blocked. Easy peazy. I don't have the time or want to deal with kind of nonsense or hate. It's not happening.

The end. :)

People seem to live in their own little world and don't have a concept of reality. They think that everyone should believe in their way or no way. Take it with a grain of salt and forget about them! ;)

People seem to live in their own little world and don't have a concept of reality. They think that everyone should believe in their way or no way. Take it with a grain of salt and forget about them! ;)

Oh yeah this isn't worth remembering lol. I just needed a tiny vent. And to hopefully get through to some people

I am pretty much failing at my first attempt to have pay for play Sessions. I really haven't had that much interest which makes me feel terrible. But it is what it is. I guess my expectations were unrealistic as well.

I have to say though there was a couple of men who have very unrealistic expectations of what a real Session looks like. So detailed that I just couldn't help them. Also, some people want to be tickled for 2 or more hours straight without breaks. That's very unrealistic. They need a break to breath. I need breaks for my hands. And believe it or not I'm tired after a Session. Its a lot to do constant tickling. No matter how much I enjoy it... I do need a break now and then.

Two hours? On average, I am lucky if I can get 45 minutes before a ticklee is completely desensitized, and that is with using different techniques, multiple switching of body areas tickled, and using tools. Some people have no concept of reality.

Two hours? On average, I am lucky if I can get 45 minutes before a ticklee is completely desensitized, and that is with using different techniques, multiple switching of body areas tickled, and using tools. Some people have no concept of reality.

Yeah I guess not. It amazes me. Which I should be used to all this by now but sometimes my jaw still drops.

Hi Doll,
So you're talking about men who want you to tickle them - what about your expectations when being tickled? Do you ever go to other professionals to have your fantasies played out?
Brick

Hi Doll,
So you're talking about men who want you to tickle them - what about your expectations when being tickled? Do you ever go to other professionals to have your fantasies played out?
Brick

I really don't have any expectations. I go into each encounter completely giving myself over to my Ler. I want to experience them and their idea of tickle torture rather than mine.

I did once pay for a Professional. She was great! :)

I sometimes wonder if doing tickling as a “job” would burn someone out and ruin the excitement long-term. I used to write stories in the past and I guess I was pretty good at it. I got a lot of requests for different scenarios and I’d try to make people happy, but it got to be never-ending so I bailed.

Writing stories for other people felt like a job. I haven’t posted anything I’ve written for years.

I hope you don’t burn out, CD!

No matter what service you are offering, the abuse (name calling, etc.) is unacceptable.

Bottom line is that you have a right to say yes or no and to set boundaries. They'll lucky you are kind enough not to post a list of names from those who behave badly (and unreasonably).
:slap:

I think sometimes people don't realize that their fantasies are perfect because they created them and control all the variables and that doesn't translate to real life. But, there's no reason to treat someone so cruelly because they can't live up to your (unrealistic) expectations.

No matter what service you are offering, the abuse (name calling, etc.) is unacceptable.

Bottom line is that you have a right to say yes or no and to set boundaries. They'll lucky you are kind enough not to post a list of names from those who behave badly (and unreasonably).
:slap:

Yes. Very lucky.

I have to say though there was a couple of men who have very unrealistic expectations of what a real Session looks like. So detailed that I just couldn't help them.

Never liked complicated scenarios myself. The right bondage is important - on my back arms securely above my head, and preferably a pillow under my back to make my ribs more exposed. I also like my ler to straddle me. The right verbal taunts are also important. I actually dislike backstories in tickling vids. If I want a story, I'll read a book or watch a movie :D

All I want to say ultimately is that while I want to and can accomodate most fantasies. Don't overthink it too much. What you have going on in your fantasies sometimes can't translate to real life. And if it does awesome. But sometimes the person you ask just can't do it. Go on to the next person rather than calling me a fucking whore and telling me to go and die. Yeah that happened last night. And while I laughed it off... it just isn't right to blame the person for not being able to help you. It just happens. That's life.

Not much more I can say then that. But anybody else that says these kinds of things to me is just getting blocked. Easy peazy. I don't have the time or want to deal with kind of nonsense or hate. It's not happening.

The end. :)

I hope that whomever the mental midget(s) that said those things
this time got blocked immediately as well. Preferably after they got their AZZ kicked all the way to the nearest Dollar General an back tho.

I’m sorry you had a negative experience Doll. I think you have to also factor in what times we live in now. Covid-19 has messed things up our social life for sure and people are getting desperate. Haha… I don’t know how much time is taken to get to know the client before a session, but that might nip some problems in the bud.

I wouldn't worry too much about your failed attempt at sessions. Maybe there's just not enough people

Last edited:
Lol - the idea of unrealistic fantasies is something that comes up a lot.

In a similar vein, I post art on deviantART and sometimes it's bondage, tickling, fetish related stuff so I get some weird requests. Not asking if I do commissions but people just asking me to draw stuff for them.

One guy had a super-specific request for Man-Bat or a Gargoyle (I forget which) and he had to be flying over a particular city with three female anime characters in a net and they were all in pyjamas with bare feet and the bare feet and faces had to be visible.

I told him I didn't take requests like that and he came back with 'YOU COULD AT LEAST TRY!' Entitled much? :D

So I feel you on that score although being called a whore etc is flat out bullshit and I'm sorry you had that response. Every community has its assholes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back