• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

22 M ler in the West Midlands of the UK looking for F Lee.

Masque

TMF Expert
Hey, thanks for clicking.

22 year old guy from Birmingham in the West Midlands here.

Not sure quite what to say I'll admit, just that I'm into tickle torture but unfortunately have never had the chance to try it out in person with anyone so I was looking to change that.

I'd rather of course chat over Reddit at first to start out to see if we'd click well enough for a meet up.

Bondage is something I'm into but I don't own amy such equipment myself and would probably take some time to do so but I'd be looking to change that in the future.

Safe words would also obviously be necessary.

I can't host or travel far so a hotel would be the best bet but referably we'd meet up in a public place first and just talk or something before song anything else.

Please only respond to this if you're over 20 years of age, give your exact age and preferably be vaccinated against Covid. I'm already double jabbed.

Lastly, because I feel I have to say this, don't reach out if you expect to be paid for it.

All that being said, if you find this interesting feel free to reach out and if not thanks for taking the time to read anyway.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Once upon a time there was a small amount of UK based Female interest but over the years has dwindled somewhat. I personally for you would recommend Fetlife be a better bet for a guy of your age etc. All in all best if luck in your search.

I know you said female but young London based guy here, if you’re interested in safe tickling fun with someone trustworthy and experienced give me a message :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back