• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magician using the tickle box/tickle door on assistant

Torstein

Ok let me start, first post, but a long time lurker under a different user name. So during an episode of USA's "Up all Night" during Gilbert Gottfried's stint he had an illusionist who performed the Zig Zag Lady which I found out was Robert Austin. He insisted Gilbert tickle his assistant Diane! Then during a commercial break more tickling and to paraphrase "Please don't tickle me, stop I am so ticklish" and then at the end of the show, more tickling and pleading including "say good night Gracie" Anyway I know he is not it's not her really tummy but it's been a turn on for me since I was young! The Movie by the way was Quarterback Princess w/Helen Hunt..... I must have been home from college bc I recorded it my parents house, However..... I have searched my old room, I did go through all of my parents old VHS.... OH Yea I do this every 5 years and come up empty!!!! Anyway Robert Austin and posted some pix of his gig that night on "UP all Night" on FB! Oh those dark stockings and Leotard...... and begging not to be tickled.....Damn!!!!

Last edited:
Don't Forgot about Mission Impossible II Tv Series

Terry Markwell, She still is hot and yes she wasn't "really foot tickled" after being sawn in half! It's a "Sub Fetish" and hopefully the tickling community can handle it

I remember that, but are you sure it was that movie? I have tried to google lists of movies they showed, but can’t find that one. Also could not find robert austin on the show listed

Wow, sounds great! Nothing better to hear than a woman begging not to be tickled because she's ticklish ...

Would love to see this video one day ...

You can find pix with Gilbert tickling the girl in the zig zig on Robert Auatin"s Facebook page. I think that was the movie bc the the lead up to the illusion was something like "a girl playing QB is a physical challenge.....Speaking of physical challenges. Diane will now get into the zig zag lady" I could be wrong it's been over 30 years and a MIA video tape.....Just wish magicians would take advantage tickle box/tummy tickle door more often!

You can find pix with Gilbert tickling the girl in the zig zig on Robert Auatin"s Facebook page. I think that was the movie bc the the lead up to the illusion was something like "a girl playing QB is a physical challenge.....Speaking of physical challenges. Diane will now get into the zig zag lady" I could be wrong it's been over 30 years and a MIA video tape.....Just wish magicians would take advantage tickle box/tummy tickle door more often!

I'll take a look on it, Scotie. Thanks for the information. And congratulations on making your first post!

Yeah, magicians have that great weapon and don't often use it to take advantage of what they have - what's bad for us, so many potencial great scenes that will never exist ...

By the way the trick is built,the assistants in the zigzag probably are getting tickled. Whether or not they are acting is another story.

This is one of those clips I had on my first mainstream tape back in the late 80's that I threw away in the 90's during a purge.

I've never found it again.

I agree it was a great series of scenes!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back