• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paul's Revenge (m/f, f/m)

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
A commission for TKmagician.

This story is m/f and f/m, but mostly m/f. It had a tickle fight, along with another interesting tickle scene. Tons of cursing just so you all know.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Paul's Revenge

After an exquisite date at a romantic restaurant, Paul and Danielle returned home, little did Danielle know what Paul had planned for her. Having been a couple for three years, they had decided to move in with each other and shared more intimate details of their personal lives. Though, tonight, Paul was going to do something he’d wanted to do from the moment he’d met Danielle.

Sitting on their black, leather couch, they decided to watch some Netflix in order to end the night.

“Let’s watch the British baking show,” Danielle said.

“That shows for Americans, who want to pretend to be British,” Paul replied.

Danielle’s mouth went agape. “I thought you loved that show.”

Paul looked into his girlfriend’s shinning, hazel eyes. Every time his eyes met her, he thought how beautiful she was. Being a tall woman at 5’10, she had a slim, trim, fit figure due to the fact that he and her always worked out together. He loved running his fingers through her soft, wavy, dark chocolate black hair that went all the way to her mid-back. Her smooth, gentle, feminine features drew him in closer to her as he kissed her soft, plush, pretty, pink lips.

“Mmmm, that’s not fair. Using such a lovely kiss to distract me,” Danielle said with her vibrant smile.

“I just couldn’t help myself, you are just so beautiful,” Paul responded.

Even though she had changed from her fancy black dress into white shorts with a black nighttime, bliss sleep cami, Paul loved everything about her body. Danielle didn’t need to wear anything fancy for him to find her attractive, she didn’t even need make-up. He’d only seen her use the bare minimum of make-up, because she usually was all natural.

Through his distract thoughts of her, Danielle held up a finger and poked him in the chest. “Now, you are trying to use flattery. Well, too bad mister. We are watching the British baking show.”

Danielle couldn’t help admiring Paul for the good-looking man that he was. Paul was a clean-cut chap with short, brown hair. He had sensitive, brown eyes that still retained a level of powerful desire that came out when he looked at her. She loved that he was tall. At 6’2, she enjoyed him being taller than her, for her it was like they fit together when they cuddled or hugged. Did I mention she loved how tall he was? It wasn’t just his height that attracted her to Paul, but the way he acted. Out of all the men she had dated, Paul was the sweetest. He knew how to be charming and romantic, he was funny and cute, but most of all he loved her the way she loved him.

Everyone felt they made a very lovely couple, which they told them all the time. It felt like they were made for each other. Tonight though, Paul wanted to take their relationship to a new level for him. He had imagined it time and time again, waiting for the right moment. Finally, he found an opening and decided to take it. Paul leaned forward, “Oh, come on, Danielle.” His hands reached out and pinched her sides.

Danielle squealed. “What are you doing?”

Paul didn’t let up, he continued to go after her sides. His fingers had a gentle touch to not hurt her but firm enough to give her a good tickle. Danielle let loose a round of snickers, her hands tried to grab Paul’s hands but they were too strong.

Sweet twitters came from Danielle’s mouth. “Hehehehehe! Hey, cut it out! Eeeeehehehehehe! You know how ticklish I am! Hahahahaha!”

Even with her request, his playful motions didn’t stop. His hands just kept giving little tweaks to her sides and push out more giggles from her. She squirmed in an attempt to get away from him, but Paul followed her towards the edge of the couch as he cornered her. Danielle tried to defend her sides by covering them with her hands, but Paul was quite the expert and seemed to find a vulnerable area that she had left unprotected.

“Paul, please! Kyehehehehehehe! I’m going to fall off the couch! Hahahahahahaha! Quit tickling me! Hehehehehehehehehe! Paul! Paul-” With a little thump, Danielle fell to the carpeted floor and landed on her butt. She laid onto her back and breathed a sigh of relief thinking the whole ordeal was over. “Okay! Okay! You got meheheheehehehehehe!”

With a small leap, Paul came onto his prey, pinning her down by sitting on her waist. He went back to a full-on tickle attack. Like lobster claws, Paul pinched and nipped at her ribs. After a moment, he changed his tactic and went with his fingers as he poked at her delicate sides pilfering laughter from the beauty beneath him.

Danielle rolled from side to side trying to still trying to cover herself and block the oncoming tickle assault. She loudly chuckled, “Oh my gosh! Hehehehehehehehe! Quit it! Hehehehehehehehe! Quit tickling me! Hahahahahahaha! I can’t take it! Hehehehehehehehe! I’m too ticklish!”

Paul grinned like the Cheshire cat; he was excited by the way she writhed underneath his touch. How sugary sweet her laughter was, for Paul it was like honey. Spurred on by seeing his beautiful girlfriend unable to stop him as he made her wiggle about. Though, it was pleasure to him, because he had a tickle fetish, which Danielle knew about. Paul’s real goal was to make Danielle his tickle slave. He wanted to fully dominate her and have her help him with his ultimate plan. To get revenge on his step-mother and step-sister. Every time that Paul had brought someone over, his step-mum and step-sister had humiliated him by showing pictures of Paul being naked, showing a video of both of them tickling Paul into screaming for mercy, or they used pictures and videos of him being extremely drunk and doing really stupid things. One of the videos was of Paul admitting he had a tickle fetish and liked girl’s feet. It always led to the girl dumping Paul a week or two later. For Paul, it had been heartbreaking and had almost caused him massive depression. None of the women he dated were okay with him having a tickle fetish, or him having a foot fetish. They all thought he was creepy after learning about it. That was until Danielle came around. She had accepted him for who he was and didn’t mind that he had both a foot and tickle fetish. In fact, she seemed to enjoy the fact that he loved to rub her feet and that they had little wrestling matches that involved tickling, like the one right now. If it weren’t for Danielle, Paul didn’t know where he’d be. Though, he couldn’t help fantasizing about getting his step-mum and step-sister back. He wanted, no, he needed to make them suffer the way they had made him suffer. An inner urge inside him had begun to make plans on a way to get them back. He was going to record him tickling them into submission and making them his tickle slaves. In order to carry out his plan, he needed to get Danielle’s help. That’s when he decided to start with her. To tickle her to the point she agreed to his demands, no matter what they were.

Having been on the defense, Danielle knew she couldn’t win this way, so she changed her strategy. “Two huhuhuhuhuhu can play at this game!” Danielle exclaimed. She reached out, put her hands into his armpits, and started to tickle.

Paul didn’t fully expect this to happen. He instantly reacted as he let out a hearty laugh, unable to hold back. “Gahahahahahahah! Oh shit! Heheheehehehehehehehe!”
Using her quick fingers, Danielle gained the upper hand. With her boyfriend caught up in his cute laugh, she was finally able to get a small amount of relief from him tickling her due to his loss of focus. Paul had been completely caught off guard, he reacted by trying to press his arms down, but that only locked Danielle’s hand in his sensitive pits. She wiggled her deadly nails, which only made it worse for Paul. His girlfriend wasn’t going to give in that easy.

“Hey! Heheehehehehehe! Get out of there, you cheeky, little devil! Hahahahahahahaha!” Paul chuckled.

Danielle gave an evil smile. “Oh, I’m the cheeky, little devil, who started this match. I think the cheeky one is you, mister.” Paul’s laughter continued to rise as she dug into his pits, but then she changed up her attack. Her fingers came out of his armpits and flittered down his sides. Paul tried to push her hands away from him, but they were too fast. He would finally get one of her hands away, then he’d go for the second, but by the time he got that one away, the first would return. He was in a maddening cycle of trying to stop his girlfriend from tickling him. “Give up, Paul,” she said.

“Bahahahahahahahahaha! Never!” Paul shook his head. “I’m going to win! Hehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Oh, really?” Danielle asked. “Guess, I’ll just have to tickle you harder.”

Her fingers sped up. Paul’s laughter rose, which fueled a fire in Danielle. She loved the way he laughed. It was super cute, and she enjoyed making her boyfriend smile. Truthfully, she had a lot of fun when they played these little tickle games. Usually, she ended up losing once he went for her feet, but she still put up a good fight and had won a couple of the times. Maybe, she’d win again tonight.

Paul had no choice, he go deep within himself and focus on his goal. He blocked out most of the powerful sensations coursing through his body as he took hold of both of Danielle’s hands and pinned them to the floor. She gasped as he held her down. For a moment, both of them couldn’t help thinking how hot this situation was. With other tickle fights, this would have been when they ended up going to the bed, but this time, Paul was determined to change things up. He was going to tickle Danielle until she let him tie her up. It was something he’d always wanted to do but didn’t want to push. Though, if he ever wanted to make her submit to him, he had to get her in a position where she couldn’t fight back.

With the speed of a striking cobra, Paul held Danielle’s hands with his left hand and sent his right into her armpit. He raked his fingers into her smooth hollow that had no protection. Her cami was sleeveless hanging on by two straps, which left her armpits wide open and at the complete mercy of Paul’s fiendish fingers.

Danielle struggled to free herself from his grip, but he held her tight as she tried to pull her arms down out of pure reaction. His hand made a circle in her armpit as he tortured his beloved. She shook with laughter that poured out of her.

“Wahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha! No, Paul! Hahahahahahahaha! Not my armpits! Hahahahahahahahaha! Please, no! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

Using all her strength that was increased due to her ticklish situation, Danielle broke free of his gasp and pulled her arms down. They did little to stop Paul. His left hand now snuck into her left armpit and increased Danielle’s torment. Her eyes lit up as she felt the new hand squirm its way past her last line of defense.

“Time you got a taste of your own medicine,” Paul said as skittered his fingers in her underarms.

“Oh hohohohoho no! Hahahahahahahahahaha huhuhuhuhuhu eeeehehehehehehehe! Aaaaaahahahahahahahaha! I can’t stand it!” Danielle exclaimed as she twisted her body. Her hands pulled his from her hollows, but couldn’t keep them from returning. She could feel a buildup sweat coming down her forehead as she struggled beneath her boyfriend. Her arms pushed his knee as she tried to get out from underneath him but continued to lose strength as he tickled her.

Once again, the savvy, young woman decided to go from just defending to a counter attack. She raised herself up and sent her hands to the one area she hoped would get her boyfriend good, his feet. Her nails scampered along his upturned soles. Soon, both of them were laughing their heads off. Danielle continued to feel Paul going for her underarms, and he in turn now had to deal with her going for his feet. The couple howled in laughter as their tickle fight went on.

“Eeeehehehehehehehe! I’m going to beat you! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!” Paul called out.

Danielle shook her head. “Kyahahahahahaha! I’ve got your soles! Hahahahahahahahaha! So, I’m going to win! Hahahahahahah!”

Both of them were now fully going for the other as they went as fast as they could, trying to get the other to lose focus and quit their tickle attack. Each of them laughed even harder as they attempted to outdo each other in this brutal tickle war. Sweat poured from their bodies. Their bodies ached for sweet relief from the onslaught of sensations that raced through each of them. For a moment it seemed one would win as the other fell behind, but not wanting to be the one to give up, they put all their effort into their fingers as they scrambled to tickle harder and faster. Back and forth the two went as they were close to tickling each other’s brains out.

“Oh my god! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! It tickles so bad!” Danielle guffawed.

Paul tried to wiggle his toes, but it didn’t help that he was sitting down on top of Danielle with his legs pushed down. “Heheheheehehehe! Get away from my feet! Haahahahahahahahahaha!”

Neither Danielle or Paul seemed to be getting closer to their objective and with each passing second, they laughed more and more. If they weren’t in some competition to see who gave up first, things could have gone differently, but they spurred each other on closer and closer to their breaking points. Had someone else been watching the two as they were playfully going at each other, the thought of how cute it was to see such a sight would have arisen to the forefront of their mind.

“Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Stop! Ooooooo ho ho ho hahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!” The two cried out in unison.

It seemed this fight would never end, until finally Danielle could not hold herself up any longer. Her abdominal muscles gave way as she fell back onto the carpet. With his soles freed from her deadly nails, Paul was able to concentrate on her even more. If he wanted this before, now he really wanted it. His hands went up and down her sides, before going to her armpits. He pushed to strike at every area of her body that he could. She twisted and squirmed on the ground, slowly becoming more and more tired. Unable to take it anymore, she cried out. “Okay! Okay! Hehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahaha! You win! You win!”

Paul didn’t quit. His skittering fingers continued to along her ticklish areas. “I’ll stop, if you let me tie you up.”

What little thought she could muster was confused. Usually, when one of them gave up, they’d stop and that led to a passionate kiss, which grew into tender touches that eventually became them going to the bed room to make love. This was different though. Paul had never asked her to let him tie her up. At first, it seemed strange. Danielle trusted Paul, so she knew he wasn’t going to do anything she did like, or that would hurt her. That and it did sound kind of kinky and fun. What would he do to her while she was tied up and at his mercy? She decided that it would be okay to let him tie her up. Besides, she wanted the tickling to stop. So, she gave in.

“Hehehehehehehe! Okay! You can tie me up, you naughty boy! Hahahahahahahahaha! Just quit tickling me!”

Paul stopped tickling her.

Danielle took heavy breaths as she tried to calm down. Little giggles still escaped her mouth. “Hehehehe! Bloody hell Paul!”

For a moment Paul just stared into her beautiful, sparkling eyes, and they connected through the joined thought of how much they loved each other. He then leaned down and kissed her with a fiery passion.

***​

An hour later, Danielle’s arms were bound by straps that were held down by the mattress she was laying on as they had been placed under the bed after Paul had tied her up. Her big toes were tied together with the same rope that was being used to also wrap around her ankles and hold onto the bottom of the bed. Paul had enjoyed securing the rope around Danielle’s toes. He loved being able to tie her toes together. It had been his favorite part of tying her up, at least up it would be until the action happened. In the y position, Danielle felt herself very vulnerable, which only made the situation even hotter for both her and Paul. She wore nothing more than a black bra and panties. Just seeing her lay there looking up at him was enough to start turning Paul on. His eyes drifted down to her sweet, pink toes that were nice and round. Enjoying the view, he continued to her vanilla white arches that made him think of soft marshmallows. To him they were exquisite and divine. He couldn’t wait to touch them.

“Now, you have me all tied up,” Danielle said. “What are you going to do to me? I hope it’s something naughty.” She winked.

With an evil smirk Paul walked over to her feet. He held up one finger and brought it close to her bare soles. “Oh, I’ve got big plans for you.” When he said it, Paul felt almost like a villain, who captured a princess.

Danielle’s attitude instantly changed from a playful, sexy look to one of fear and terror. “Og no! Don’t you dare.” She pulled at her bonds.

“I haven’t even done anything yet,” Paul replied. His finger wiggled up and down as it drew closer to Danielle’s defenseless feet.

The pure anxiety of the situation was getting to Danielle. “Oh, fuck! You fucking idiot! Haven’t you tickled me enough!”

Paul continued to tease his girlfriend as his finger threated her vulnerable soles. “I think I want to do it some more.”

Danielle whimpered. “Nooooo! Please don’t tickle me! You bastard!” Her feet scrunched up. “Get away from there!”

“You know, calling me a bastard or an idiot isn’t very nice. Besides, I’m not even doing anything to you yet.” Like a little brother annoying his big sister, Paul kept his finger an inch away from her feet and slowly wiggle it menacingly. He enjoyed how much it cause Danielle to squirm. He loved how she was already scrunching her feet as best as she could with her big toes being tied up.

“No! No! Get away! Get away!” Danielle cried out. Her feet doing their best to move back as if trying to get away from boiling lava.

Paul wished he could savor this moment a bit longer but knew it was time. He pressed his finger onto Danielle’s smooth, soft, tender flesh and slid his index finger down from the top of her sole all the way down to the bottom.

Just one simple, slow stroke was enough to make Danielle squeal, followed by a snicker. Had it only been that, maybe she could’ve gained her control back, but it wasn’t. The truth was, Danielle’s feet were her worst spot. She knew it and so did Paul. Like a pesky worm that crawled in the dirt, Paul’s finger glided up and down the entire length of her sole, before going to the next one and doing the same thing. Each time it happened; Danielle let loose bout of titters. Like ripe fruit falling from a tree and onto the ground, Danielle’s laugh came tumbling out of her mouth. First it was just one piece at time, but soon it was like the whole tree was coming down.

“Oh! Hehehehehehehehe! Stop! Don’t you dare! Eeeeeehehehehehehehehehehe! Quit it!”

“I’m going to dare alright. I want to know.” He flicked his finger down her left sole. “Is this one more ticklish? Or…” He moved his finger over to the base of her toes and went down her right foot. “Is this foot more ticklish?”

“They are both ticklish!” Danielle screamed. “Heheheheheheheheheheheh! They are both too ticklish!”

Paul traced his finger along. “But which one is the most ticklish? Your right?” His finger flew up her right foot. “Or your left?” Paul asked as he went after her left sole.

Danielle bounced on the bed. “Stop! Hahahahahehehehehehehehehehehe!”

“Tell me, which one is more ticklish.” Paul pushed for the answer.

“Both! Hehehehehehehehehe! I already told you! Hehehehehehe! They are both too ticklish, you idiot!”

Paul stopped for a moment. “Again, with the idiot. You know, mean girls get tickle tortured.” He used both of his index fingers to teasing each of her feet.

“Gehehehehehehehehehehehe! No! I’m not a mean girl! Hehehehehehehahahahahahaha! Okay! Okay! My right foot is more ticklish! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!”

“Was that so hard?” Paul asked.

Danielle may have answered if Paul slowed down, but instead his fingers ferociously flicked up and down her sensitive soles forcing Danielle’s powerful, giggle train to leave the station. Unable to fill the unsatiable laugh monster within Paul as he continued to tickle his girlfriend’s feet.

At this moment, Danielle regretted how she constantly moisturized and took care of her feet. Sure, she loved it when Paul rubbed them, and how he drooled all over them. It made her feel special, it made her feel loved. Though, right now, she felt completely at his mercy. Her feet were velvety soft, and smooth like silk. They were baby soft and utterly vulnerable to tickle attacks. She always wore socks and slippers to protect her skin from any harm, but now it was her downfall. Her amazing feet were being used against her.

Danielle clenched her fist and slammed it into the bed. “Oh! Hehehehehehehehe! Give me a break! Hahahahahahahahahehehehehehe! Please, Paul! I need a break!”

Paul stopped. Danielle gasped for air as she laid on the bed exhausted from the tickles. She looked over at her boyfriend and wondered if she could convince him to do other things besides tickling her.

“Okay, you’ve had your fun. Please untie me. Let’s make love,” she said with a tired, but seductive voice that had a tiny hint of pleading in the background.

“I think your feet need to be rubbed,” Paul replied.

A bit shocked to hear him say that as usually Paul leapt on her when she asked for them to make love. Though, Danielle wasn’t going to get angry at a free foot rub after having been tickled. She nodded. “Yes, they do. You got them really good.”

Paul got up and went over to a drawer.

“What are you doing?” Danielle asked.

Holding up a bottle of baby oil, Paul went over to Danielle’s feet. He popped the cap open and with a plop, squirted some on his hands. Paul rubbed them together before he started to massage Danielle’s feet. He slathered the baby oil all over her soles. She moaned as Paul used his fingers to really treat her tender feet to a sensual rub down.

“Oh, Paul. That feels so good,” cried Danielle.

His talented fingers kneaded in her muscles, eliciting more whimpers and groans of ecstasy. Soon Danielle’s soft soles were completely covered in the gel and were glistening. Paul at this point was heavily aroused, for him the whole situation was hot and sexy. It was like the car was turned on and someone was just reviving the engine by pushing the gas pedal down, but still had their other foot on the brake. His cock was hungry and wanted to enter
Danielle. The deep inner urges became stronger and stronger in Paul, but he resisted the temptation to pull off his trousers. Paul had to stick to his plan, he needed to turn Danielle into his tickle slave, before he could go on to the next step of his mission.

Now that Danielle’s feet were soaked in the slippery gel, the glossy effect added to her already stunning feet. Just the act of putting the baby oil on her feet was increasing Paul’s sexual desire for her. Ready and wanting to continue his girlfriend’s torment. Paul reached up and skittered all five of his fingers from his left-hand down Danielle’s left foot.

Danielle’s eyes got big, before she shut them trying to block out the sensations that raced into her body. “Oh no! Teeeeheehehehehehehe! Not this again! Whooooo huhuhu! Keep away, you bastard! Aaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahaha! Quit it!”

Paul tickled her pretty, sole as it tried to move in anyway it could. The rope holding her toes limited her movement and made it all the more fun for Paul to watch as she struggled to get away from his dastardly fingers.

From Danielle’s mouth came a full on, hearty, mirthful laugh, which now had a small scream to it anytime Paul touched one of her more sensitive areas. She writhed and thrashed about as her butt bounced up and down on the bed, before her effort shifted to swaying her hips from side to side. For a woman who worked out, it was awkward for her to feel so trapped by the straps that held her. She couldn’t even get a little leigh way. Stuck and unable to get away no matter how much effort she exerted; Danielle was forced to feel Paul’s fiendish fingers as they tantalizingly teased her most vulnerable area. Like a bathtub full of water even as the faucet continued to run, Danielle overflowed with laugh that grew louder and louder. “Kyahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No, no, no, no! Hehehehehehehe! Stop! Hahahahahahaha! Stop it! Oh hohohoho! Hehehehehahahahahahahah! Stop tickling! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Her pleas were sweet nectar that Paul savored as he continued wanting to squeeze more and more from her. The way she laughed was better than listening to music for him. He wanted to collect every little bit of it that he could. The taste of her being tortured by him was more intoxicating than any form of alcohol. He had waited for this moment as if he’d opened a bottle of scotch or fine wine. Now was his moment to get drunk off her lovely laughter. By the end of this, he would have the greatest prize ever. Her complete submission to him through tickling.

With one quick motion, Paul unleashed his second hand, which went for her right sole. Danielle exploded like a rocket and was launched higher into tickling space. Going for both her feet added more fuel to her fire, and caused her to leave the solar system of sanity and go into the galaxy of hysterical laughter. Danielle twisted her body and did her best to contort, but her resistance was futile.

Paul used his fingers to scampered along Danielle’s oiled soles, which he noticed were even more sensitive due to the gel. He scurried from the top of her foot being less an inch away from her pinkie toe all the way down her milky, cream white arches. With each quick flick of his nails, he terrorized the ball of her foot as he made each of his fingers start on the edge and come towards the middle, before going back outward. He repeated this cycle, which struck a powerful chord with Danielle. From simple, long strokes along the entire length of her sole to quick motions that targeted one area for a period of time.

“Paul! Paul! Uuuhuhuhuhu oooh oh hohohohoho hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please, not there! Hehehehehehe! Not my feet! Hahahahahahahaha! Leave them alone! Hahahahahahah! Go tickle somewhere else!”

With a smirk, Paul shook his head. “I don’t think so.” He’d thought about it, but he knew how extremely ticklish Danielle’s feet were.

Having her big toes connected, Danielle tried to flex both feet at the same time and was barely able to scrunch her feet a tiny bit. It created wrinkles, which Paul’s sinister fingers exploited causing her to stretch them back and opening them up for more punishment. She tried to wiggle them from side to side, but the rope held them firmly in place for Paul to continually assault her sensitive areas without any reprieve. Even when she pulled back, her soles were unable to get away, bound to the same spot, and placed on a silver platter for her boyfriend to torment.

Danielle’s intense shrieks were mixed in with her loud, melodic laughter. She cursed at Paul in an attempt get him to stop. “Aaaaaaaahhhh hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh fuck! Hehehehehe hahahahahahahahahaha aaaaaaahhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhh hahahahahahahaha huhuhuhuhu hehehehe oh hohoho whoooo huhuhuhuhu hahahahahaha! Fuck you! Hahahahahahaha! Fuck you, you fucking bitch! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Paul raked both of his hands down Danielle’s feet. He didn’t mind the cursing. For him, he knew the more she screamed and cursed, the worse it tickled. The way she squealed, yelped, yelled, and cried was so hot and turned him on. He didn’t want to hurt her, or anything of the sort. Some women would curse him out due to their massive inner hate for men. The sexist behavior of seeing all men as horrible monster was destructive, but Danielle wasn’t like that. He knew that she actually enjoyed this. Though, it was torture, but a playful torture of two consenting adults, who loved each other. Danielle like most women, wouldn’t admit it, but there was an unspoken promise that he’d be rough without ever truly hurting her. Paul would push her to that point and make her given into his desire. Each would be passionate and make the other feel completely loved. Both of them would show the other this deep, powerful feeling by treating each other with respect, while entering into the new area of their relationship.

Suddenly, Paul quit tickling her.

Danielle still giggled from the onslaught of torment. She breathed trying to regain control. “Oh… hehehehe… thank god you stopped. Hahahaha… I thought I was going to die.”

Unfortunately for Danielle, it wasn’t over. Paul got up and went to the bathroom.

“Where… where are you going?” Danielle asked.

When Paul returned, he held her hairbrush in his hand.

Danielle gulped. “No! Stay back! Don’t you dare!”

At the mercy of her boyfriend, Danielle could do nothing but watch as Paul brought the hairbrush into position.

“Please, not again! Not again!” Danielle cried out. “Paul. Listen to me, Paul. Don’t you dare do it, Paul! That’s my hairbrush. Paul! No, no- Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Using the square, teal hairbrush, Paul ran its firm white bristles down Danielle’s left sole. He reangled his hand and from left to right, he used the hairbrush over and over to tickle both of her arches. First it was slow, the next one a little bit faster, and the one after that was even more so. Paul worked over Danielle’s tender areas. He went over the balls of her feet. He tried different angles, as he came for her feet brushing upward with the hairbrush pointing downward, or kept it pointed to the right as he moved up and down her soles. Deciding to tease her, Paul even went over to her toes, and used Danielle’s hairs caught in the brush to tickle her.

“Wahahahahahahahahahaha! No! Not my toes! Hahahahahahaha ah ah hahahahahahahahaha! Quit using my hair to tickle my toes! Ah hahahahahahahahahahaha! You fucking bastard!”

The fibers of hair coming off the brush did their job. Running along her delicate skin, the strands of hair hit in between her toes, twisting in areas the large brush couldn’t go. Danielle screamed bloody murder when this happened but came back down to pleasant laugh, which had more giggles than shrieks. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Your tying knots in my toes! Hahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahaha! Fuck you! Teehehehehehehehehehehe ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You’re going to owe me a new brush!”

It was cute that she said that he owed her a new brush, which he didn’t mind. He was happy to keep this one and use again in the future.

Paul switched up his tactic and decided to go for the kill. He scrubbed the plastic bristles on her soles, which he heard making a scrapping noise. Once again, from Danielle’s mouth came a full, hearty laugh that expelled immense amount of mirth that had yells and curses mixed in. The blood pumping into Paul pushed him to really give his girlfriend’s soles the full treatment.

“Gahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Ah hahahahahahahaha ah hehehehehe huhuhuhuhuh whoooo whoooo hahahahahahaha ah hahahahahahahaha! Fuck! Stop!”

This was the moment Paul realize, the moment he’d list his demands. “Tell me you’re my tickle slave, and you’ll do anything I ask.”

Danielle didn’t expect this. She writhed about trying to consciously figure out what he meant, but she couldn’t keep a continuous thought going. The fact that he was tickling her was torture enough, but he was using a hairbrush, not just any hairbrush but her hairbrush on her feet. Even if it was the worst thing in the world, it was also really hot. Danielle loved how much control Paul was exercising over her. It was well… sexy. She really badly wanted this to end and for them to move on to another activity, but she didn’t want to give up that easily. “Hahahahahahahahaha! You want me to be your tickle slave? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Paul nodded. “It is the only way I’ll stop.”

“I… hehehehehe I don’t know! Hahahahahahahaha!”

Using his right hand, Paul sped up and went after her arches. “Then I won’t stop, until you are.”

“Hahahahahahahahahaa! Fuck, I… ah hahahahahahahahaha! Just give me a sec to think about it! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

Paul shook his head. “Nope. Say you’re my tickle slave.”

Danielle bounced about as Paul continued to use the hairbrush on her feet. Her body was drenched in sweat from all the struggling. She wondered how Paul had become so skillful with the hairbrush and become such a good tickler. She clenched her eyes. “Hahahahahahahahaha! I’ll be your tickle slave! Hahahahahahahaha! I’ll be your tickle slave, just stop tickling me!”

What was shocking to Danielle was that Paul didn’t stop, he kept teasing her toes with swift strokes.

“So, my little tickle slave.” Paul grinned. “Are you going to help me turn my step-mum and step-sister into my tickle slaves?”

“What?! What do you… ah hey, quite it! I already said I’d hehehehehehe be your tickle slave. Ah! Why are you still tickling me?”

Paul continued to twirl the tiny hairs in Danielle’s sensitive toes keeping her on edge. “I said, tell me you’re my tickle slave and do anything I ask. Well, are you going to help me turn my step-mum and step-sister into my tickle slaves?”

Danielle wiggled her feet forward as the strands of hair in the brush tantalized and teased her toes. She then quickly pulled her feet back as going forward did nothing to ease the feeling that jolted through her body. “Fuck!
Hehehehehehehahahahahahaha! Damn hairs are getting in between my toes! Hahahahahahahahahahahahah!”

“Answer me.” Paul continued to use the loose strings to play with his girlfriends trapped toes.

“I… mmmmmmm… hehehehehehahahahahaha! Why do you want to turn them into your tickle slaves?” Danielle asked.

Paul took a moment from tickling his girlfriend to explain his feelings. He put the brush down and sighed. “When my dad remarried, I did my best to connect with new mum and sister. Unfortunately, we never became close the way I wanted it to be. At one point, we got into wrestling match that was playful and led to some tickling. It was cute and fun. Even when both of them teamed up against me, I didn’t mind it. I actually enjoyed them tickling me as much as I liked tickling them.”

Danielle squinted her eyes. “That’s a bit weird.”

Paul glared at her. With a swift motion, he ran the hairbrush down the middle hitting both of her feet at the same time.

“Ah!” Danielle cried out. “Hey.”

“I didn’t choose to like tickling my step-mum and sister. I mean they aren’t actually my blood relatives. It happened on accident, while we were play wrestling. My step-mum started it.” Paul looked down. “I was just as shocked as you are hearing about it. I… I-”

“It’s okay,” Danielle said. “It is weird, but I love you for who you are. I love our tickle fights. I love that you like tickling, even if you enjoy tickling your step-mum and sister. Though, I love it more when you tickle me.”

Paul smiled. He looked deep into Danielle’s eyes. “I appreciate that. Thank you. I love you too.” He took a quick breath before continuing. “It’s just… my step-mum and sister have used that against me. They’ve told every girl I dated that I have a tickle fetish or even a foot fetish, and it led to all of them breaking up with me. Except you. If it weren’t for you, I don’t know where I’d be.”

Danielle felt herself get emotional over her boyfriend’s word. It made her heart sing. He was being so sweet and to say that was so powerful.

“It’s not just that though,” Paul said. “You see, they took pictures of me naked. They took pictures of me being asleep and had drawn penises on me. They also have pictures of me when I was drunk and I ended up wearing this stupid box on my head, because we were playing a drinking game. They even have a video of me confessing that I have a tickle fetish.”

“Jeez, they sound like frat boys from America. I mean, your mum and sister did tell me you had a foot fetish and showed me the picture of you being drunk with a box on your head. That was kind of funny. Though, I didn’t realize they had other stuff though.”

Paul chuckled. “Maybe they are. I just…” He clenched his fist. “I just want to have some power over them. I want to know they won’t turn you against me. I want to make them pay for all they did. I want revenge.”

“They won’t turn me against you. I already saw the embarrassing photo of you. Besides, I’m already saw your tickle slave.”

“So, you’ll help me.”

“Well… I… hmmmm. I think I need some time and some more convincing.”

Paul raised the hairbrush up. “Okay. Sounds good to me.”

Danielle’s mouth became a large o. “No, no, nooo! Wait! That’s not what I meant.”

Once again, the plastic bristles scraped along Danielle’s delicate, supple soles. At first Paul dragged the brush lightly over his girlfriend’s smooth, tender skin. Even with a little bit of effort, he could get her to howl with laughter. His inner urges grew hungrier and hungrier, like he was a starved man seeing food for the first time. His mouth watered, and he licked his lips. Wanting more and more of her laughter to help fill his appetite. This drove his hand to move faster, and soon he was working the brush in a quicker back and forth motion. From left to right the torture device went across the vast open landscape of her feet, which was completely defenseless and vulnerable to the fierce strokes. Soon, Paul changed his form and used a circular motion. As if he were a child brushing his teeth and trying to go as fast as he could. Going for the ball of her foot, Paul really went after the left sole, before making his way to the right. He didn’t want to make it painful for Danielle, but it was hard not to contain his enthusiasm in how much he wanted to use the object in his hand. That’s why he switched spots every so often not be too rough with her. Even so, his blood flowed, and in his trousers, he could feel a part of him begging for him to go further. It wanted to make two bodies into one. Paul scrubbed and scrubbed along her oily skin. Even with her big toes being held together by rope, Paul wanted to make sure her soles were completely taunt and unable to move an inch. He grabbed her toes with his left hand, and pulled them back. He then ferociously went after her feet with brush. Now being unable to wiggle or flex, Danielle’s soles felt every single, intense scrub. That added with the fact that Danielle felt even more trapped than she already did. Unable to get any relief of being able to move, along with Paul holding her toes doubled the overall torment factor.

Danielle’s mouth opened wide as the many forms of loud, powerful, feminine cachinnation filed the room. She squealed, she guffawed, she screamed, she cackled, she giggled, and above all she laughed. She laughed and laughed. Her head shook side to side, her body bounced on the bed as it squeaked as if her and Paul were having sex. Sweat poured out of her, and the smell of it wafted into the air. Luckily, she was wearing deodorant. Still, her body odor entered Paul’s nostrils and made him feel even more turned on.

“Holy fuck! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Please! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No more!”

“Are you convinced?” Paul asked.

“Yes! Ah hehehehahahahahahahahahahaha! Yesssssss! Gahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! Quite it! Hahahahahahahaha! You fucking bastard!”

“I think you owe me an apology for calling me a bastard and idiot so much.” Paul started to furiously scrub the brush up and down with all his might.

Danielle went ballistic. “Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I’m sorry! Ah hehehehehe huhuhuhuhuh hahahahahahahah ah hahahahahahahahaha! I’m sorry!”

Paul wanted to keep going and get as much as he could in. He still wanted more, but he knew Danielle was hitting her limit. “Are you going to help me turn my step-mum and sister into tickle slaves?”

“Wahahahahahahahahaha! Yes! Ah hehehehehe! Yes! Hahahahahahahaha! Oh my gosh! Yes! Hahahahahahahahahahaha ah hahahahahahahaha! Fuck! Hehehehehahahahahaha! Paul! Paul! Paulllllll! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please stop! Ahhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Please! Ohohohohohoho huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu hahahhaahhahahahaha! I’ll do it! Hahahaha! I’ll do anything! Oh my god! Hahahahahahahaha! Paul, stop! Hahahahaha! I can’t take it anymore! Hahahahahahahaha! No more tickling! Hahahahahahahahahahah!”

After one last quick scrub, Paul stopped.

Tears rolled down Danielle’s face. She took a moment, but finally calmed down. “Oh my god. That was complete and utter, bloody fuckin’ torture.”

Paul smirked. “But you enjoyed it.”

“I did,” Danielle said. “Though, it was still the worst torture ever.” She looked down at the bulge in Paul’s trousers. “I’m not the only one who enjoyed it. If you untie me, we can take care of that.”

Paul untied her.

Danielle rubbed her feet for a moment. “After we fuck, you are going to tell the plan though. I think we can make this happen sometime next week.”

Paul nodded. “Sounds good.”

Awesome story! Enjoyed especially the tickle fight between Danielle and Paul very much! :)

Will there be a next part with the revenge on his step-mum and step-sister? :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back