• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to deliver the ultimate tickling session for non tickling fetish people

the.hedonist

TMF Novice
OK so in the past a couple of times I had opportunities to tickle partners who weren't really into tickling as a thing.

Basically I just tied them up spread eagle using standard bondage stuff in the star shape so I had access to armpits, feet, body etc.

The main objective was more about vibrators and sexual activity but I'd always incorporate a bit of tickling in there.

I mainly didn't do that well on the tickling. Despite them normally being ticklish when not restrained, for some reason when armpits are totally restrained they lose their ticklishness.

I tried different techniques. The only time I got a girl to truly struggle like she wanted to break free was tracing by fingers down her arms towards her armpits. I think that was more about anticipation rather actual tickling sensation.

Another opportunity is going to hopefully be presenting itself soon, and i want to get it right this time and make her truly suffer a tickle death lol, ideally make her wet herself or something.

What techniques would you use in this scenario? Would you use rough or light strokes? Where would you start on the body?

Let's up the stakes even more. Let's say you're an interrogator in guantanamo Bay and tickling is your weapon of choice for integration and torture. How would you do it?

So far my attempts have been pretty lame and if I was a guantanamo Bay guard I would have reverted back to water boarding a long time ago.

I did read that a nazi soldier tickled a homosexual with a goose feather publicly before and he was in hysterics. I also read tickling was used in torture by the Chinese etc. So it must be possible.

I've tried feathers and they don't cause much tickling sensation on the women I tried.

For myself, in massages before they've used wet wipes on my feet to clean them for a massage which I found very ticklish.

When I was a kid and a teen I used to literally just tickle girls by mounting on top of them fully clothed and using my knees to control their arms and tickling their armpits and they used to be in hysterics. Not sure why I'm struggling now.

I want to get my next opportunity right, as once you get it wrong and they realise they're not ticklish or they can block it out and I'm basically not able to tap into my fetish until we break up which could be (and was) years lol. So I want to get it right this time.

Need some tips on how to be a brutal tickle torturer.

To be honest, if someone doesn't want to be tickled, they shouldn't be tickled. It's very intense and could be a genuinely unpleasant experience for anyone who isn't into it. I would never want to tickle someone unless I knew she wanted it.

I've tickled a few girls when they were tied up without agreeing it before hand as a warm up to other sexual activities and they all seemed to like it.

I agree that if they start kicking screaming swearing and telling you to stop then you shouldn't carry on but if they just giggle a bit and they're still sexually responsive to kissing, vibrators etc etc and seem to be OK with it I don't see an issue.

Every woman I've done it with were up for a round two and three and four etc lol so didn't seem an issue for me.

You know when someone is OK with something and when they aren't.

I don't ask a woman if she wants oral sex, etc etc before I give it to her. Why would I make a special exception for tickling.

I think when it comes to consent between a couple as long as no means no you don't need to ask consent before every activity. There is such a thing as implied consent.

A woman has never in her life asked my consent before doing anything sexual to me either. I'm quite capable of saying no if I don't want something

I don't think I've ever been able to deliver a level of tickling that was as bad as that though that they would feel traumatised by it lol. I'm lucky to get a light response.

I'd love to know how to tickle someone that bad lol

I've tickled a few girls when they were tied up without agreeing it before hand as a warm up to other sexual activities and they all seemed to like it.

I agree that if they start kicking screaming swearing and telling you to stop then you shouldn't carry on but if they just giggle a bit and they're still sexually responsive to kissing, vibrators etc etc and seem to be OK with it I don't see an issue.

Every woman I've done it with were up for a round two and three and four etc lol so didn't seem an issue for me.

You know when someone is OK with something and when they aren't.

I don't ask a woman if she wants oral sex, etc etc before I give it to her. Why would I make a special exception for tickling.

I think when it comes to consent between a couple as long as no means no you don't need to ask consent before every activity. There is such a thing as implied consent.

A woman has never in her life asked my consent before doing anything sexual to me either. I'm quite capable of saying no if I don't want something

Fair enough - as long as you're genuinely taking care of her and stopping if she's in distress, it's all good :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back