• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent F/M experience, short

medikation65

TMF Master
So I'm at a cabin for a small get together. There's a few drinks, 7-8 of us, just hanging out etc. This guy- let's call him Johnny- he's lying face down on a bed because he's kind of drunk and tired. He's got black sandals on and his feet were hanging over the end of the bed. So another guy and woman kind of fall onto him as a joke and they lie there. But when they do this, one of Johnny's sandals falls off.

This other woman moves herself over on the couch so she's in reach, and while holding a glass of wine with one hand, she says; "You lost a sandal Johnny!" And starts tickling the bottom of his left foot with her long nails. She's smiling and watching his foot squirm around and scrunch up for a few seconds before he really starts laughing. When he does, she starts giggling a little and she keeps tickling.

I just watched, and I said to her while she's doing this; "Those nails of yours!"
She replies; "Yes! They're good on ticklish feet!" She tickled him for a few more seconds before stopping because he was able to squirm away. The whole thing only took like 10-12 seconds but it was really cool!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back