• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Ordeal! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I had been chatting with Chloe on line and new to cross dressing she was eager but anxious about meeting and especially as her fantasy was to be punished for her interest. Being 30 yrs old and married there could not be marks of punishment and I assured her there would not be, that pain wasn't my thing. Chloe telling me she was a teacher at a secondary school and asked telling me she was brown haired and brown eyed and 6'1" and joked finding heels was hard for her but having found a pair of size 12's on line. I told Chloe to wear thin black tights, ideally sheer and ideally white blouse and black skirt!

On his arrival Mark actually changed into Chloe at my place as he came directly from school and a handsome man, with brunette wig and make-up he a very attractive woman and explained to me he loved-hated cross dressing and the thrill it gave him as it was not natural in his opinion but I told him to look at it as being his guilty pleasure and with a brandy in hand and accepting a joint he began to relax. I complimented him on his attractiveness and how great his long legs looked in the black sheer tights he was wearing and I then had him present himself in different poses with heels on and then told him to lay full length on the sofa and place his feet in my lap which he did and I slowly slid the black leather heels off his large feet.

Chloe apologised if they smelled ripe but I told her expected to be having been on her feet all day and enjoying the feel of their warmth and moistness and deliberately stroked lightly along each sole momentarily but seeing her flinch said we best move to the bedroom and Chloe relaxed more now was soon secured on the bed. I slid my hands up her thighs and lightly stroked her balls and told her that she was my slut and stroked her nipples whilst fondling her hardening dick, gently stroking over her panties and telling her she was a bad girl and needed punishing for being such a temptress!

I then blindfold her and my attention focussed on her large feet and remarking on their size and rich aroma and admiring her toes in perfect descending order and with no nail polish and deeply inhaled both upturned sheer soles which faced me, both secured together at the end of the bed and lightly stroked over each arch and heard a stifled reaction.

"You know Chloe my favourite part of the body, the male body is the feet and Chloe let me say Mark's are very appealing and he needs punishing for masquerading as Chloe and Chloe's such a tease; presenting her large, raunchy feet to me!"

Saying this I pressed my nose to each sheer sole inturn and deeply inhaled their rich aroma and thrilled as I sensed Chloe's feet being ultra - sensitive and lightly brushed my fingers along each sole and seeing her toes curl delighting in saying she seemed to be ticklish! I held each foot as I pressed my nose to them again and enjoying their powerful smell and the fact even my nose run over each sole got a ticklish reaction!

"Mmmmm such large delicious smelling feet and wonder are your feet ticklish Chloe? My guess being yours are Mark, saw you flinch so you've answered me and now these size 12's even more appealing and you squirming the perfect reaction as here I am inches from your helpless and vulnerable feet and imagining your look of horror knowing there's no escaping the inevitable and your body language speaks loudly and clearly, who needs words Mark as it's your feet I will be torture tickling as punishment for masquerading as Chloe!"

I then relished indulging and smelling Chloe's sheer soles and toes and making sure my fingers lightly and slowly stroked the length of each foot from heels to toes and loving the feeling of her trying to pull her feet away from me and failing so reacting to the ticklish sensations I was enjoying delivering! Adding humiliation and embarrassment to the mix as part of the punishment I used scissors gently to cut the sheers saying it was time to expose Marks's big masculine feet and he to take his punishment like a man and once both bare feet were exposed licked each foot from heels to toes. Then lubed with saliva lightly stroked each bare sole hearing Mark biting his lips to not react to the ticklish sensation which his wiggling toes showed me he was enduring!

My fingers slid tortuously slowly and relentlessly the lenth of his soles from heels to toes as he desperately tried pulling his feet from me but impossible secured together so reacting wildly to the ticklish sensations I was enjoying delivering! Spider tickling both soles mercilessly making him writhe in futile attempts to evade my malicious tickling techniques, fingers dancing over every inch of his soles now lubed with his increased foot sweat so his feet exactly as I like feet and teased him that Chloe's feet smelled deliciously masculine!

Both arches significantly sensitive so slid my fingers side to side over both insteps alternating speeds so every touch teased as I conducted a full and thorough ticklish examination of both feet! I stopped to tickling torment to massage and feel up both feet, loving the natural clammy feel! I then employed the feather and drew it in between all of Mark's toes which made him react instantly but gripped each foot in turn and proceeeded and then raked the quill end of the feather along the sole of each foot and specifically under the toes which was excruciatingly ticklish as Chloe tried to clench her toes together to lessen the ticklishness but failed as I told her and asking Mark to try but he failed too! I tickled in between all of Mark's toes and raked the quill of the feather relentlessly along the soles of both feet!

Both feet sweaty I then gave them a thorough tongue bath and enjoyed their delicious taste but then 'Bzzzzzzzz' and the sonicare activated! I told Chloe her feet were dirty and in need of a clean and then the rotating bristles connected with the soles of both feet and I alternated brushing them and Mark's laughter even gagged very evident and making apparent just what a ticklish ordeal this was, no sense of childs play! I advised Mark that
I loved finding out that touching and teasing different areas of his feet elicited a different reaction from him and indulged in playing with his feet, stroking heels making his toes curl, stroking his arches making them wiggle and stroking across the balls of his feet and under his toes; still stifle laughter. What sensation though seemed to be the least enjoyable for Mark was oral attention so indulged myself in tongue bathing each foot until Chloe in unmistakably masculline tones begged me

“Pleasehaahahaplease! Stahahahap It hahahhahaha!” but was ignored by me as I nibbled on the balls of her feet and simultaneously lightly stroking over the soles of her feet loving inducing uncontrollable laughter from her as I used an experienced light touch intermixed with a harder tickle and saying being blindfold she would never know where I would attack except it would be her feet! This itself resulted in heightening her sensitivity!

Mentally I indulged in teasing Mark saying how would his wife feel if she knew her husband was having his toes sucked and niblled and the soles of his feet licked by another man and also what would his students think of Sir in such a vulnerable position and nibbling on his toes loved seeing Mark jump in his bondage.

I then held the handkerchief saturated with amyl nitrate to Mark's nostrils and told him to sniff and threatened with his feet tickled he did so and then I indulged in taking long and slow licks of each of his feet which resulted in Mark shaking as he pleaded

“NooooooooStahahahap Lickingking my Feetnohhahahahahehehet!” whilst desperately trying to get her foot away from my unwanted and invasive tongue and my making sure I thoroughly tongue bathed each foot so they were literally saliva lubed and dripping with my saliva! I loved licking in between each toe as they curled in reaction to the oral assault and told Mark how tasty his sweaty feet and toes were; so what a stnky bitch Chloe was as I orally tormented and teased Mark mercilessly!

Initial giggling from Chloe having developed to being straight laughter from Mark as he thrashed in his bondage in reaction to fingers stroking over the arches of his feet as simultaneously his toes were sucked and nibbled! Then slow licking all over each foot thrilling to the fact that his sensation was the one which got to him the most! Mark's hair was matted with sweat as my fingers returned to his dick and balls and strokedt hem and soon humiliating him saying

"Look how fucking hard your cock is Chloe, bet you want me to want to jerk it? You want me to jerk it off"

Then I slid the panties down his legs and licked his dick teasingly and stroked him until soon he was ooozing pre-cum and desperate for relief but instead I retrieved the jar of nutella my favourite chocolate nutty spread and began to coat each foot with it, making sure it was everywhere even in between his toes and reminded him he wanted punishing for being Chloe and this meant Mark's feet mone to tease and torment and torture however I saw fit and I began nibbling the nutella spread on the soles of his feet! How I loved licking and sucking all over each foot and the licklish reactions gained from him as he was driven crazy!

Hahahahahahaha NO! STOP!!! Hahahahahaa TICKLES Hahahahahaha NO PLEASE Haahahahaha”

I relished raking my teeth over his vulnerable arches and sliding my tongue in between his toes, licking and sucking on each and every toe and whilst orally assaulting him lightly stroking his dick erotically to add to his misery, caressing his balls very lightly and gaining a sadistic delight in denying him relief but satisfying my lust licking his tasty ticklish feet!

Deliberately indulging in driving Mark berserk delivering fiendish tickling and sexual stimulation simultaneously so he moaned, gasped and laughed. As his dick hardened so his balls became even more sensitive and drawing the feather over them increased the intensity of his torment. I remarking how horribly ticklish he was and how unfortunate it would be for his wife or his students to find out about his kink and saying how much I loved how ticklish he was and the thrills I got driving him crazy; so much so that I proposed regular meets being organised! I removed the blindfold to see Marks' reaction!

I smiled seeing Mark shake his head and told him it wasn't a request but an order he would comply with as he was a perfect tickle - slave as Chloe or Mark, he could decide who he arrived as to be tickle tortured by me and sometimes invited guests! I saw the fear in his face and winked as I drew the feather over his balls and dick again and then indulged in drawing the quill of the feather along the soles of each large, terribly tickish foot and in between his toes!

I told Chloe-Mark that my decision was made and it was in his best interest to respect it or an invited guest he might find being a student or two from his classes as I was sure they would be eager to employ their fingers on the soles of his feet and under and in between his toes if invited and smiled as in reaction to this his toes wiggled!

Resuming my fun with his feet Mark-Chloe was helpless and laughing hard as all he could do was lay there and take the tickle torment being dealt to him by me as I told him that I knew just how sensitive his feet were and where, what spots got to him the most and something I would be taking full advantage of at every meeting. Saying this indulging in massaging both feet keeping them warm and correspondingly more sensitive as I thrilled seeing Mark's overt ticklishness serve as the perfect punishment for his deviant behaviour adopting the identity of a woman as my fingers eagerly explored all areas of his large, deliciously sweaty feet with the intention of driving him to distraction with my expert tongue work employed lickling his feet!

Mark driven hysterical as I tickled all over his feet with my experienced fingers and telling him I had evil in my DNA as I firmly and horribly slowly indulged in stroking the sole of each of his size 12 feet with special attention to his arches as he shook on the bed in reaction to my taking sadistic delight in activating the sonicare again and advising Mark that as well as brushing his teeth, he must remembere to brush his feet and the revolving bristles drove him birserk as fully intended!

I fully indulged in slurping on all ten of the flinching ticklish toes I thrilled tormenting and inhaling their rich aroma which was intoxicating for me and my lickling the length of each foot heels to toes relishing in tasting their naturally sweaty flavour, sucking on all of the toes and licking in between them over and over again with an insatiable appetite and fuelled by the fact that oral attention to his feet was not enjoyed by Chloe or Mark who flinched in ticklishness to my complete satisfaction and encouraged me to torment and torture his feet orally with complete enthusiasm.

Whilst orally indulging in tormenting them, running my fingers over the soles of his feet to magnify the effect of the tortuously unbearable tickle punishment I enthusisatically indulged in delivering and his hearing my moans of pleasure doing so which mentally added to his physical torment; needless to say this meeting has resulted in our meeting once a week when alternately Chloe or Mark suffer for my pleasure!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back