• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOON OPENING OF THE BIGGEST TICKLE PROJECT EVER!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

SOON OPENING OF THE BIGGEST TICKLE PROJECT EVER!
THIS IS NOW TIME TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE WORKING SINCE SEVERAL MONTHS ON ONE IF THE BIGGEST TICKLING PROJECT EVER.
We have worked with many NEW MODELS who have been selected for their beauty and for their extreme ticklishness.
We want to offer you the best tickle production as possible with short or feature films scripted with appropriate costumes and sets.
Our production will celebrate its 20 years of existence so we really wanted to offer to the tickling community a special event.
THE VIDEOS ARE NOT AVAILABLE YET BECAUSE WE ARE STILL WORKING ON THEM BUT WE WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THIS NEXT OPENING.
Here is a few pictures of that we produced but you will discover even more on the website.

Last edited:
Man time flies!! 20 years already! These photos look awesome and so look forward to checking the videos once they come out!

Please don't do that "camera is on, now scream no matter if someone touches you or not" script in this project ;-)

Please doing this for in the first photo left girl,

Spread salt water her’s feet then let the goat for tickle torturing like middle age tickling interrogations pleasseeee.

I'm sorry to say that, but there is nothing new or extraordinary about this project. It reminds me more of the videos that tickling paradise made 20 years ago. Lol!

it is because of this type of always constructive comments that I no longer post on this forum for a long time, it might not be a good idea to come back.

it is because of this type of always constructive comments that I no longer post on this forum for a long time, it might not be a good idea to come back.

Firstly why focus on one negative comment, when the others seem positive overall.

However I think there is a point to bear in mind even for a market leader such as yourself. Back in the late Nineties California Star were pretty much the only game in town. A lot of their videos were based on movies: Featherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Alice in (Wonder) Tickleland, The Phantom Tickler (of The Opera) - I am sure you get the idea, but there were many more.

The problem with them was they often lost sight of who was buying these videos and why. So for an hour long video (which was around $90), 30 minutes was often on the story and only 30 minutes was actual tickling.

Now given how much clips are per minute in clips for sale, the meter really starts ticking when there is no tickling involved. Now that doesn't mean you can't be creative, as long as the core reason for purchase isn't lost along the way.

Nice one FT nice to have you back. You've taken Tickling, Art and Creativity to a whole new level, looks awesome

Why so negative about someone's opinion?
You don't seriously expect you do something and everyone will only praise it in all its details, without any criticism? You were the first and last person in the world to acomplish that :)

Please don't do that "camera is on, now scream no matter if someone touches you or not" script in this project ;-)

It’s really funny to see someone say this about Frenchtickling of all companies considering how several companies out there very notably do have models who very obviously fake their reactions. What specific clips/models are you alluding to?

Right, there are so many fakes around and FT is by far NOT the worst producer for me. But nevertheless some FT clips also made me think there is too much acting.

I don't buy from so many producers since I either bought a couple of clips or only saw numerous previews that gave me a certain impression of faking. Hey this is the world we are living in, people have different perception! It is perfectly fine if producers can't consider every opinion and want to keep their style because they are happy with it. But whatever you do, to retain a realistic impression you should NOT seriously believe those always same comments like "great image, thank you" coming from the always same people in always the same (copy and pasted?) fashion are the world's general opinion.

Right, there are so many fakes around and FT is by far NOT the worst producer for me. But nevertheless some FT clips also made me think there is too much acting.

I don't buy from so many producers since I either bought a couple of clips or only saw numerous previews that gave me a certain impression of faking. Hey this is the world we are living in, people have different perception! It is perfectly fine if producers can't consider every opinion and want to keep their style because they are happy with it. But whatever you do, to retain a realistic impression you should NOT seriously believe those always same comments like "great image, thank you" coming from the always same people in always the same (copy and pasted?) fashion are the world's general opinion.

Ok but which ones specifically? Their site lists nearly every single model they’ve tickled over the past nearly 20 years. You seriously can’t point to any one in particular out of the hundreds of ticklees? That’s strange considering you’re staying that “numerous” models were faking their reactions. It’s almost as if you’re not being honest :)

Oh, before we run into deeper mistunderstandings I think I should point that out more clearly.

Ok but which ones specifically? Their site lists nearly every single model they’ve tickled over the past nearly 20 years.
What I mentioned is my impression coming from some samples, not the whole collection. Everyone builds their impression based on what they see.
I never said all clips are fake. Neither did I say *all*, nor did I call something *fake*. Saying there was too much acting *for me* in *some* clips I saw is something different. Also describing a personal opinion on some previews is not declaring a fact that everyone else must think the same.

That second paragraph by me was not particularly meant to be FT. Saying "numerous previews" refers to producers in general. There are many previews or offers from producers that I don't even follow anymore. FT not included, I still look at what they do. As can be seen from me reading this thread ;-)

Last but not least the reason for me to post my statement "why so negative?" came on a reaction to a humerous and harmless comment made by someone, a comment that would better have been just ignored.
So I think we should not give this discussion a depth that it was never meant to have.

Man, I find getting compared to old school Paradise Vision to be taken as a compliment. I loved them. And I love FrenchTickling (who are very unique and different). I hope FT Manager finds the courage one day to look over the critics and pat himself more on the shoulder for his legendary production.

Ok but which ones specifically? Their site lists nearly every single model they’ve tickled over the past nearly 20 years. You seriously can’t point to any one in particular out of the hundreds of ticklees? That’s strange considering you’re staying that “numerous” models were faking their reactions. It’s almost as if you’re not being honest :)

I could quote you Lisabeth for example, who is absolutely not ticklish of the feet and her laugh seems really fake. After that it's just my opinion and my feelings.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back