• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for old clip - tickling while wrestling

simon55

Hi all, I've been racking my brains trying to remember a video I had years ago but cannot for the life of me recall the studio or the models' names... Hopefully someone will come to my rescue and identify from the following:

Clip is split into 2 parts. First, a woman is sitting outdoors on a chair with her feet tied up, which her friend takes advantage of and tickles her. The second part is a wrestling session in the ring between the same two ladies, and the ticklee takes revenge by getting the tickler in a hold, removing her shoes and tickling her back until she gives in. I seem to remember the models being quite tanned and one of them I think had quite large breasts, but that's about the extent of my memory!

Ring any bells? Thanks in advance!

i believe that is a Double Trouble Wrestling production, from about 10 years ago. i could be wrong but i believe the title is "Footnotes for Destruction" No. # 385. It stars Tori Sinclair (also known as Fawna)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back