• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Precious Cargo: Ink (mmm/f*foottickling*humiliation)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
1CAEDF97-CEF3-4467-990A-3B63C1A4B3FC.jpeg

Hey all, buckle up! This is one of my "weirder ones", so I hope you all enjoy this sample :)

---

The car stops in the abandon cornfield, the rev of the engine almost drowned out by the chirps of the crickets and cicadas around it. During the Orange seasons this place is used for the town’s Halloween maze. In the dead of August however, completely deserted. Which made it perfect for tonight’s “festivities”.

The three friends sit in the car for a few moments, passing the joint amongst them in silence until one in the back speaks up.

“…. This is weird.” The attractive 23 year old marvels. Carlos was completely stoned and having what was called a ‘moment of clarity.’ His red eyes stay fixated on the car’s digital clock.

“You’re just horny.” Davis, the leader, corrects without turning around. He wanted to enjoy his hit of the blunt without putting up this act of anyone getting cold feet.

“No doubt, but I’m just saying. How many girls are there in a 20 mile radius? And out of *ALL* them…. A politician’s step daughter?….”

“Tale as old as time.” Eugene cracks sarcastically, bursting out into snorts at his own joke. Didn’t matter how much weight the kid lost or how long he grew his hair, he was still the same I.T geek they’ve known for years. Always running his mouth more then a guy his size should.

Dave can’t help but laugh too. The 24 year old’s face going flush at the recollection of the last few days events. He passes the weed behind him and turns to his friend, giving a sly wink.

“What can I say, I have a type!”

“You have a problem. We all do.” Carlos looks around at these two guys he’s called his friends for years, before joining in on the laughter. He goes to take another drag, finally feeling more at ease, until the joint is snatched from his mouth.

“Don’t be rude, we still got to save some.” Eugene lectures, stuffing the still burning stick into a small test-tube and plugging on the cork. Once extinguished, he places it in his back pocket and goes back to getting the camera ready.

Dave nods in agreement. “By the way E, sorry to move your stuff from the trunk. I uh… needed the space.”

The smaller, more cute 21 year old just rolls his eyes. “Yea yea yea, ‘precious cargo’ and all that. Let’s just get this party started. We have a long trip ahead and we should get out of dodge soon.”

Dave just wags his finger as he exits the car. “Pleasure now, work and worry later.”

“Yes sir.” Eugene says sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he gets out as well. Carlos following suit with the rest of his equipment, knowing he’d need his help to set up the tripods and alike.

Between the three of them it didn’t take long for everything to be set. Now there was only one thing left, the guest of honor.

Davis opens the trunk, exposing their ‘cargo’ to the fresh night air, her body shivering from the vibrating egg that was put inside her before the ride.

“Hey there precious, ready to start the show?~”

Laura Clair, the black sheep stepdaughter of Richard Clair, looks at the handsome blonde with pure lust. The buzzing against her clit driving her crazy over the course of the trip. Her pale, petite body trembling in sweat and anticipation.

“Baby~, you have no fucking idea!<3” She whines, quickly turning it into a grateful sigh as Davis leaned in for a long kiss. Her slender toes wiggle in delight of the studs lips softly pressing to hers.

Laura Deul had always enjoyed her more alternative lifestyle, which infuriated the man that married his way into her life. From there, everything became about his image, his elections, and his dirtbag name. Suddenly she was expected to play as some sort of background item to some ass-hat with a power trip? It was madness, but par for the course compared to the insanity of this past week.

A one night stand gone full blown Romeo and Juliet, with her step-father playing the part of the aggressor. For her though, this has become more than one boy. Richard has either tried to seduce her, or turn her into some kind of set dressing to his echo chamber. Not caring about the effect the isolation she went through as a result of his methods to “change her ways.”

Meanwhile, Eugene and Carlos just let the two enjoy their moment, taking no small amount of pleasure from the site of the punk girl’s feet. They chuckle amongst themselves that, no doubt, this one was the perfect description of their sweet sadistic buddy’s “type”.

When Davis finally breaks the kiss between them, the pink haired cutie is still panting for more. The only thoughts going through her mind were about her pussy and how much fun this was going to be.

The muscular blond only holds her chin and looks deep into her eyes as he talks. Never taking his eyes off hers. “We ready to put this girl in her place?”

“Fucking hell dude,” Carlos sighs, pulling the mask over his face, “The shit you get me into.”

“God C, no one shoved an egg in you and somehow you’re whining more then her, haha!” Eugene Ties his long hair back and dons his own mask. “Don’t worry darling, you’re in good hands.~”

Goosebumps spread over her body as these two hot guys continue to tease as they get closer, Davis pulling on is own mask. Laura had only fantasized about something this kinky. To be the center of these three horny men mad her head spin. She knew exactly what she was in for, and bit her lip excitedly as their wiggling fingers descended on her body.

“AAAAAAAHHHH! AHAHAHAHHAHAHA FAHAHAHAAH! OH GAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYAHAHAHAHS! YAAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHS! OH GOD! OH GOAHAHAHAHAHAHAAD! NOAHAHAHTHAHAHAHA FEEHEEHHEHEHET!!!”
---
----
------
More on Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back