• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Permanently eliminate sexual desire

Faefnir

Hello everyone. Unfortunately, for problems that I will explain to you if you want, I do not have the opportunity to have sexual relations. To your knowledge, is there a way to permanently eliminate sexual desire in a man? Maybe through some surgery such as vasectomy... I would not like to resort to more radical methods, so I ask for guidance

A vasectomy will not eliminate sexual desire (personal experience) - it merely makes it near impossible for you to get a gal pregnant. As for what can be done, likely best to discuss with a doctor for any safe options (if there are any); don't rely on the internet or other hearsay.

Hello everyone. Unfortunately, for problems that I will explain to you if you want, I do not have the opportunity to have sexual relations. To your knowledge, is there a way to permanently eliminate sexual desire in a man? Maybe through some surgery such as vasectomy... I would not like to resort to more radical methods, so I ask for guidance

If you want a man who's asexual, I'm sure there are internet forums that cater for that preference. Not asexual myself, but I can definitely separate love and affection from sex.

If you want a man who's asexual, I'm sure there are internet forums that cater for that preference. Not asexual myself, but I can definitely separate love and affection from sex.

I'm straight. Unfortunately I am always rejected with horror by all the girls. And I'd rather die than spend the rest of my life alone. All I need is a cyanide capsule, and finally I won't have to suffer anymore

I'm straight. Unfortunately I am always rejected with horror by all the girls. And I'd rather die than spend the rest of my life alone. All I need is a cyanide capsule, and finally I won't have to suffer anymore

I don't know you, nor your situation. But judging from your profile, if you are a chemist this already is very interesting and I think looks are whatever. I would suggest to just try and try, even if you fail, you can never know what happens in life, even if you think it is hopeless. And I wouldn't kill myself, as situations change all the time. But of course, as I said, I don't know you, and can't judge how hard the situation is for you. But I just think that this would be a sad reason to see someone part from life. Even if you just have friends, family, whatever, you are not "alone" in whatever sense. But I don't want to be judgemental.

I don't know you, nor your situation. But judging from your profile, if you are a chemist this already is very interesting and I think looks are whatever. I would suggest to just try and try, even if you fail, you can never know what happens in life, even if you think it is hopeless. And I wouldn't kill myself, as situations change all the time. But of course, as I said, I don't know you, and can't judge how hard the situation is for you. But I just think that this would be a sad reason to see someone part from life. Even if you just have friends, family, whatever, you are not "alone" in whatever sense. But I don't want to be judgemental.

I miss the affection of a woman

Definitely don't take the "permanent solution to a temporary problem,"
as said above, circumstances change.

There really is "someone for everyone." People have very different aesthetic tastes.

Some of us find kindness with intelligence irresistible.

Socialize more, friendships sometimes bloom. Cliche's are real, these things may occur more naturally when you stop looking specifically for them.

Last edited:

I don't think a vasectomy would eliminate desire to be honest with you. I don't know what would. What I will tell you is that your girl IS out there. Honesty is always the best policy and there are a lot of women who have similar conditions, albeit relevant to the female anatomy. There may even be a subreddit out there that's relevant to your situation. I'd start there.

I would recommend getting the help of a physiatrist or a psychologist to improve your mental well being first and foremost.

DBS (deep brain stimulation) is a proposed therapy for lowering sexual desire. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4622642/

It's not exactly a proven method yet, but it may have potential.

In the past, certain forms of lobotomy were used to reduce sexual desires, but they typically had severe side effects.

Yikes.

I personally wouldn't think it worth the risks to implant anything within the brain,

and absolutely not to remove any part of it. :shock: If you think back surgery is risky.... :xlime:

Try working on improving your physical appearance. We all have to work with what we have, but certainly you can make the best of it. Consider if maybe your own standards regarding a partner's looks are a little too high. Friendships with women can also be very rewarding, but they're a bit tricky because you can end up in love with her and she may not feel the same way. Also, whilst romantic relationships are wonderful, they're certainly not the only way to enjoy life. You need to ditch the cyanide capsule mentality and eliminating sexual desire idea, I think. Having no sexual desire isn't going to make it easier to find a partner, and relationships aren't only about sex.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back