• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Need Names

FireAndLighting

TMF Regular
Greetings everyone!

I'm planning to write a tickle-fetish novel and make a 3D comic that follows it, and I kinda need some help coming up with characters. I was wondering if any of you lovely people here would be interested in helping me out?

The story is called "Jessica The Ticklee: The Woman Who Loves To Be Tickled".

Link to character: https://sta.sh/02cobv17gldc

The story is about a 24-year-old woman who is struggling to find a job in a rural area after her family moves away without her. Her parents are moving back to the west coast to enjoy their military retirement, and her older brother is being re-deployed, leaving her to fend for herself in a poor rural town. She spends every minute of every day filling out job applications, but most businesses never call her back, and those that do just tell her they're not hiring at that time.

Jessica is about to give up hope and starts to fear for her future, but a friend of hers gives her the idea of being a tickle model. She's widely considered to be one of the prettier girls in her town, and she has a secret love for being tickled nearly to death that a few people know about. After spending a few days thinking on the subject, Jessica decides to give it a shot and starts to set up her own website.

Jessica becomes a freelance tickle model, meaning she can charge whatever she wants and go wherever she wants. She's self-employed but keeps the local economy in mind when setting her prices. She decides to keep her price at around $2.00 a minute, making her very affordable. However, the more a customer pays, the more skin she's willing to reveal.

So, here's where I need help. I need characters and plenty of them. Outside of their politics and religion, you can make these characters as detailed as you want them to be. I need names, appearances, occupations, living conditions, creepy, not creepy, it's all up to you.

Since the story is set in a rural area, please try to keep your characters within a rural setting. If you make 5 characters, make 4 rural and 1 urban. I need plenty of characters for this story, so there's a good chance you'll see at least one at a random point of the story if you read it. You can even have multiple of them tickling Jessica at the same time if you wish.

As far as the story goes, your characters are allowed to use whatever tickle tools you choose for them, they can request that Jessica wear specific clothing, and depending on their pay, they can make her topless.

I know people prefer feet tickling, but please try to diversify your character's favorite places to tickle. Jessica is mostly ticklish on her belly and navel, but she is meant to be one of the most ticklish women on Earth, so she's ticklish pretty much everywhere.

The only thing that is off-limits is Jessica's "womanhood" or "baby-maker" if you catch my meaning.

I look forward to seeing what you guys and gals come up with.

There's the usual stuff about keeping the names relatively short. Each name should be different from the others--different first letters, different last letters. Avoid unisex names unless that's part of the character.

Google is a good resource for names. e.g. "Female names beginning with ____" Or, in your case, you might try "common names of rural women in the united states".

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back