• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soft Touch Foot Peel Masks; "no more tickly or painful scraping at the salon..."

FrenzyTickles

TMF Master
Soft Touch Foot Peel Masks; "no more tickly or painful scraping at the salon..."

I was going to post about the oldest human footprints in North America, recently found, but they're supposed to be those of kids or teenagers, so.... nevermind. :xlime:
This is much more relevant anyway! :D I have not tried them and have nothing to do with their production, no connection or commission (though the author apparently does),
I just thought this might be of interest here, the actual page includes a couple of nice photos as well...

EDIT: But looking over this again, if it's too "commercial" please delete it, thank you! Bezos has enough business....

SOFT TOUCH AD.jpegSOFT TOUCH 2 WEEKS.jpgSOFT TOUCH TEA TREE.jpgSOFT TOUCH.pngSOFT TOUCH TEA TREE BOX.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/soft-touch-foot-peel-amazon-010541969.html?guccounter=1

Yahoo Life Shopping

Amazon shoppers find this top-selling foot mask 'fascinating' — and it's on sale!

Jessica Becker
Thu, September 23, 2021, 9:05 PM·7 min read

We may receive commission from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Give those rough post-summer feet a baby soft treat. (Photo: Amazon)

Dry, flakey toes? Scaly heels? Calluses on the balls of your feet? We all have them, especially after a summer in sandals and bare feet. I've inherited my particularly dry feet from my mother, whose feet I've dubbed "the crusties."

No need to worry about unattractive feet any longer. Amazon has a great deal on top-selling Soft Touch exfoliating foot peels — you'll get two pairs for just $17.50 with the on-page coupon. And if you have Amazon Prime, you’ll get free shipping, of course. Not yet a member? No problem. You can sign up for your free 30-day trial here. (And by the way, those without Prime still get free shipping on orders of $25 or more.)

Soft Touch has won the hearts (tootsies?) of over 10,000 five-star shoppers. Read on to see why.

Your feet deserve a treat. (Photo: Amazon)
Give those rough post-summer feet a baby soft treat. (Photo: Amazon)
$17.50 $22 at Amazon

This shopper was compelled to take care of her mom's "crusties" as well: "I bought this for my mom and I, but mostly for my mom... I was very confident it was going to work but she thought I wasted my money. But it was the opposite... She is definitely in love and she wants me to buy extras for the future!"

Make sure to check out the videos: Watching the skin sloughing off like a snake in the wild will be the schadenfreude your twisted mind craves. For $17.50, you can get that satisfying just-shed-your-exoskeleton feeling too — twice! That's right, this kit includes two pairs, so you can shed that layer and then do it again when those baby-soft feet toughen up from all the wear and tear you put them through.

Things you can feel good about:

The dermatologist-tested ingredients, including aloe, hydrating antimicrobial glycerol, and natural acids will set your mind at ease. And they're cruelty-free, too.

American family-owned and operated, Soft Touch was designed by a licensed skin care professional.

No more tickly or painful scraping at the salon
— just wrap em' and let them do the work.

The booties fit up to size 11 men's feet, so the whole family can be baby soft!

Available in original, peppermint and tea tree scents.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to hear from anyone who has tried these. I tend to be skeptical of stuff like this, but I'd love to be wrong!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back