• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interrogating Koska Reeves (A Mandalorian Tickling Story) - F/F foot tickling mostly

ThePurpleQuill

TMF Regular
The gentle patter of footsteps echoes just outside the doors of this dark desolate chamber as they slowly begin to part open, revealing the shadowy silhouette of a cloaked figure whose face is obscured by a thick black hood. Walking into the enclosed space, the unknown visitor takes a mere three steps before a spotlight flickers on, illuminating from high above a lone inhabitant lying across a small platform, whose blue combat armor and T-shaped visor identifies the person to be a Mandalorian warrior, and whose breast plate shape and silhouette physique betrays them to be a woman. Laying just feet above the cold floor, the Mandalorian’s wrists and ankles are left encased in thick metal restraints extending from the surface of the platform she lays on, matching the large metal band laying across her waist, keeping her pinned against its surface without hope for escape. As the cloaked figure steps towards the top half of the bound woman, a pair of hands is gently placed on the top of her helmet, as her headwear is slowly removed from its perch, revealing the tough facade of Koska Reeves.

“Ah, Koska Reeves, so we meet at last,” the figure tells her, as a feminine voice emanates from underneath the hood. “Oh, why the long face, my dear? Don’t you like the accommodations I’ve prepared for you?” The cloaked woman watches carefully as the Mandalorian casually looks around the room, glancing down at her snug restraints as she casually shrugs her shoulders, showing she is not the least impressed.

“While I appreciate the thought, I have to let you know how big of a mistake you’re making by thinking you can keep me here,” Koska answers her, balling her hands into fists, as she tries once again to brute force her way through her restraints to no avail. “I’m just waiting for the moment you let your guard down, so I break through these restraints, and then you’ll be talking through the window of a bacta tank.” She turns away, pursing her lips with a face that shows she is not the least bit amused, and not the least bit intimidated.

“That hurts dear, that really does,” the figure says, placing her hands over their heart in mock pain before leaning over her captive. “Seriously young lady: don’t you think you need some more creative catch phrases? But enough with the small talk. Allow me to introduce myself.” The figure grasps the sides of her hood, pulling it back to reveal a youthful human face, one untouched by the harsh elements Koska has experienced her entire life. “They call me Oathbreaker, and no, I’m not going to tell you my real name. It wouldn’t really matter if I did, really, since you won’t be leaving here anytime soon, and here’s why: you see, a certain someone was not too keen on you and your cohort of Nite Owls claiming the Imperial light cruiser, and has gone out of their way to intercept you so that they may hand you over to me to get you to give up the location of your fellow comrades so that we may give them a little…talking to. What do you say my dear: want to make this easy on yourself?” Her voice is lush, seductive even, as she details clear as day her intent in keeping Koska here: an interrogation, as though that was not obvious, something the Mandalorian warrior has no patience for.

“I say save your breath, you’ll live longer,” Koska claps back, not bothering to budge in her restraints, having been convinced that they are not going to make it easy on her when it comes to her eventual escape. She’ll just have to show some patience, waiting for the right opportunity to either free herself, or bide her time until Bo-Katan comes to her aid.

“Ah yes, there’s that pesky little attitude of yours they told me about,” Oathbreaker tells her, leaning her head over Koska’s, as she stares menacingly into her shimmering dark eyes. “I’m sure, by the time we’re done here, you’ll be much less inclined to test the waters with someone you know nothing about. But me? I know more about you that you would ever wish to know…observe.” With that, Oathbreaker steps herself away, turning towards the foot of the platform Koska is laying on, as a console begins rising from the floor, one chest height with a smooth surface. Swaying her hand in front of the device, a holographic screen emanates from its surface, one displaying a detailed diagram of the restraint system Koska is bound in, something the warrior strains to make out with no success. With a sweep of her hand, and a few pecks of her fingertips, Oathbreaker prompts the platform to begin its transformation, as the surface underneath Koska’s arms begins to separate from the rest of the device, gradually moving into place that puts them straight out from her body. The same is also for her legs, as the device spreads her ankles several feet apart, splaying her limbs in all four directions, as Oathbreaker’s gaze traces over her captive’s newly prepared form.

“Mandalorian armor is renowned for both its utility as well as durability,” she dictates, as Koska smirks at her observation, knowing there is no way she is getting her armor off of her, ensuring an ineffective interrogation. “Luckily for me, I don’t need to remove a single piece…just the parts in between.” Activating another set of commands on her console, Oathbreaker watches as a pair of tentacles exit from the sides of the device, each wielding a small energy blade placed at their tips. Moving her finger over the console, she begins directing them towards the sides of Koska’s armor. Bypassing the blue metal entirely, the blades slice right through the shirt underneath, its thick padded material not even close to the resilience of her armor, as several large openings are made over her underarms and hips, leaving her smooth almond skin underneath exposed. Her heart begins to race, as Koska feels more vulnerable, not even knowing how it is this woman intends to interrogate her, but knowing she must not succumb to her ways no matter what they may be for the sake of protecting her fellow Nite Owls, a decision she will soon come to regret.

“Now, before we begin, I’m going to give you one last chance to give me what I have politely asked for,” Oathbreaker tells her, hovering her finger over the key that will initiate the first phase of her interrogation. “Nothing? Good, that’s just what I had hoped for.” She activates the command, prompting two different pairs of tentacles to exit the sides of the device, moving straight towards Koska’s exposed underarms and hips. However, rather than blades, these tentacles are wielding spinning brushes on their ends, their scrubbing bristles beginning to caress the delicate flesh of Koska’s exposed body much to her surprise: it begins with a subtle jerk, fighting briefly against her restraints, as the strange sensation starts to overcome her, but as the stalwart warrior begins to realize exactly how this woman intends to break her, Koska soon succumbs to sputtering laughter, followed close by girlish giggles, tossing her head from side to side as she tries to wake her from this dream without success.

“Oh, it appears our tough little Koska here is ticklish,” Oathbreaker notes, sweeping her hand over the panel, prompting the brushes to begin randomly moving over their spot of choice, making Koska throw her head back in laughter being unable to predict just where they are going to go next. “That’s it, my dear, just sit back and enjoy the ride.” The brushes are both relentless and methodical, focusing in on these tender spots long enough to get intense, only to move to another spot once Koska starts to get used to them, no doubt programmed by the deranged woman to do just that. She just cannot believe of all things she would be subject to during an interrogation, it would be tickling of all things, that playful activity she barely ever experienced as a kid, lest she give the other child a swift kick to the shin, now the focus of her plight.

“Whahahahat are youhuhuhuhu doinghehehe?!” Koska tries to ask, feeling the sputter of laughter emanating from within her slowly building into a continuous stream as she looks on in bewilderment. “Thihihihis is ridiculouhuhuhuhus!” Her dismay is reinforced by the look on her face as she forced herself to watch the brushes tantalize the flesh of her underarms, an area that receives no exposure under her armor, leaving it untouched and therefore more sensitive than other parts of her body, with her hips just slightly less so but still effective in throwing her into spurts of cackling laughter when they start to caress up and down her sides with ease.

“Is it, really?” Oathbreaker asks her, moving closer to the bound warrior, walking around the woman yet again as she inspects the fidelity of her bonds, tracing over them with the tip of her finger. “I suppose you Mandalorians don’t have much of an imagination, do you? Well, lucky for you, I happen to have a vivid one, and it gives me so much inspiration in crafting the most effective means of getting stubborn young ladies like yourself to do as I ask. Tell me: are you enjoying my newest invention here? I designed it with you in mind.” Her voice is weaving itself deeper into Koska’s psyche, making her even more unsettled the more time she spends here in her chamber, but nevertheless, she must never betray such a fact, as the only choice for her is to keep up her tough façade long enough as to think of a way out of this mess.

“Ihihihihis thahahahat all you gahahahat?!” she asks defiantly, staring intensely into her captor’s gaze, trying to act defiant enough as to make Oathbreaker lose her composure in any way, knowing that might give her a chance to escape by latching upon it when she least expects it. However, as she locks eyes with the woman, Koska feels a shiver roll down her spine, sensing nothing but a soul of pure ice within her, one that is only joined by a sadistic joy she is experiencing through Koska’s torments.

“Oh but we’re only getting started dear,” Oathbreaker tells her, having found herself at the console, as she swipes her hand over the display, prompting the device to move into a new position. Feeling the churning of pistons beneath her, Koska watches in dismay as the tentacles around her recede into the device, just as her arms are being moved back to her sides, along with her legs being moved together. She can feel herself being put into an elevated position as well, with her head being lifted up by a panel underneath as a metal band wraps itself around her forehead, making it impossible for her to turn her head, as she is forced to gaze at the tops of her boots, now slightly elevated above the rest of her. It is then Koska realizes just what is in store for her, biting her lip as she attempts to calm herself, only for her nervousness to be clearly distinguished by her captor.

“You might have thought this was going to be easy, but let me assure you, Miss Reeves: nothing you experience from here on out is ever going to be easy,” Oathbreaker tells her, tapping the tips of her fingers across the soles of Koska’s thick boots, sending a shiver down the Mandalorian warrior’s spine. “You know, I think the answer to all my questions resides right in these pesky boots of yours. What do you think? Let’s find out.” She takes hold of the heel of Koska’s left boot, grasping the top with her other hand as she begins ever so carefully stripping it from her grasp. Having found a means of resistance for the first time stuck in her bonds, Koska locks her ankle in place, making sure it will not be coming off so long as she has any say in it.

“You see? That’s the problem with you Mandalorians: you just don’t know when it’s time to give in,” Oathbreaker dictates, just as Koska feels the force of her pull increasing, finding it becoming harder and harder to hold on to her last vestige of protection much to her dismay. “If only you would accept the inevitable, then everything would go so much smoother.” She grits her teeth, trying with all her might to keep her boot on but, feeling a strength beyond what she would expect from another human pulling at her boot, Koska lets out one frustrated grunt as her boot is stripped off her foot, set just at the end of the device as Oathbreaker does the same with her right boot, having an even easier time removing that one. With her footwear taken from her, Koska is forced to gaze upon her feet, tanned and well proportioned, with smooth soles, plump heels, and unpainted toes, a sight she had hoped would never reach the light.

“Absolutely exquisite,” Oathbreaker notes, making Koska cringe, not knowing just how much her feet could possibly spell her downfall, but realizing anything is possible as long as she is at the mercy of this horrible creature. She sees the woman seating herself in front of her feet, reaching into a pack hanging on her waist, as Koska can hear jingling metal in its contents. “I’m sure you’re going to enjoy my next surprise.” Looking up, Koska witnesses her place several devices on her fingertips, those shimmering in the light as looking like bronze talons, making her bite her lip once more in sheer nervousness. “Beautiful, aren’t they? I made them myself, from a special material I found in my travels. It has the capacity to react to vibrations around it, and amplify them, making even the most subtle sensations larger, such as the muscles in your feet contracting, or the blood running through their veins.” Trying to look up into the ceiling, Koska tries desperately not to look at her captor any longer, knowing her gaze might capture the sense of weakness slowly creeping up on her. It is not so much the anticipation that is unbearable to her, but the inability she finds herself in escaping it, having had the freedom of living her life in combat with no fear of being captured.

However, if she thought this was going to be as bad as it could get, then poor Koska would only be proven terribly mistaken.

“Oh, and I almost forgot,” Oathbreaker says to herself out loud, reaching back into her pack, as she retrieves a small brown package, unwrapping it to reveal a bar of what seems to be a blue gel, hardened into the shape of a square. “This is something I have been waiting to use on someone special, and I think I’ve found just the right opportunity to use it. Wonder what it is? Here, I’ll show you.” Keeping it wrapped in the pack in her hand, the woman begins dragging the edge of it over the soles of Koska’s feet, watching the girl try to fight off her application by flailing her feet around, but being utterly unable to stop what is happening. “This special compound is yet another invention of mine, one I found especially suitable on humans by increasing the nerve response wherever it is, a reverse numbing agent, if you will. Given how porous a human’s skin is, the substance will eventually absorb into the skin, meaning there is nothing that can be done for several hours after application.” Koska is dumbfounded to feel the bottoms of her feet tingling maddeningly, with the substance even getting in between her toes, making her try and get it out to no avail.

“There, that should do it,” Oathbreaker says, having applied half her supply across her victim’s feet, with all of it having been promptly absorbed. “Let’s see how effective it is.” She blows on the bottoms of Koska’s feet, watching the woman jerk in shock, her feet now being unfathomably sensitive, even to the gentle caress of a stream of air. “Now, if there is nothing more you’d like to say, we can get to the fun part.” She tries to open her mouth to say something, but her voice is caught in her throat, as Koska is stuck between her commitment to her comrades and her desire to avoid what she knows will be a hellish torture like nothing before, but as for her, it is too late. With cruel intent, Oathbreaker plunges the implements straight into the soles of Koska’s feet, their moment of desperate flailing doing nothing to prevent the woman from capitalizing on their hyper ticklish state. It is in an instant that a torrent of horrendous laughter begins to emanate from deep within Koska, having found it impossible to resist any further.

“WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” she wails at the tops of her lungs pulling mightily against her restraints in a manner only a stalwart Mandalorian warrior could find herself doing, only to have no success in achieving her goal. “YOUHU WOHOHOHON’T GET AWAYHEHEHEHEHE WITH THISHAHAHAHA!!” She tries to threaten her captor, knowing the combined might of her comrades would surely be enough as to merely scare her into submission. However, such a threat merely betrays the feeling of helplessness Koska feels right now, as though she felt herself capable of surmounting any physical challenge that may come her way, this new form of torture was completely foreign to her, putting her ill at ease given she hasn’t the slightest clue just what could come next, but knowing it will only get worse from here on out.

“Oh, it is a pity dear, you actually think your friends might be on their way to help you right now,” the woman answers her, caressing her way up the sides of Koska’s prominent feet as the woman’s grunting laughter echoes throughout the chamber, having never even thought the sides of her feet could be remotely ticklish. “You’re all mine, right up until the moment I get bored of you, and let me just say, I’ve prepared us for a long night of entertainment.” A wave of paralyzing fear washes over Koska’s senses, unable to comprehend spending one more waking second in these bonds, suffering her horrific torments, let alone the rest of a long agonizing night. The woman is relentless, deranged as far as Koska knows, a master of her craft, one that is hellbent on driving the stalwart warrior out of her pretty little head no matter how long it takes. She plays with her captive, gently flicking the tips of her talons over Koska’s sensitive soles, only to send her into a frenzy the moment she digs into her plump heels.

“NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOO!!” she yells down towards her helpless feet, watching Oathbreaker’s wicked lips coil into a devilish smile, obviously indulging in her victim’s suffering, especially as she suddenly lunges her sharp implements into the balls of Koska’s feet, sending even greater shockwaves coursing through her hardened body. “YOUHUHUHUHU’RE DEHEHEHEHEAD WHEN IHEHEHE GET OUT OF HEREHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“That’s it Koska, tell me how you really feel,” Oathbreaker tells her, traversing her way back down the warrior’s sensitive lower appendages, her technique as effective as it is unpredictable. Her devilish grin seems to be growing wider as she inflicts greater torments upon Koska’s now reddened soles, finding every last spot across their delectably ticklish flesh to use against the resistant girl to her ultimate dismay. Unbeknownst to Koska, she is but one of many that have fallen victim to Oathbreaker, using them to hone her skills sharp enough as to break warriors of greater stature, with seemingly none matching the resilience of the Mandalorian. Yet still, she is pleased to remind herself that, even if their skills in combat are renowned, their sensitivity can reduce them to nothing more than the most pitiful of captives, and Koska is proving no different. However, the moment she tries to capitalize on Koska’s slender toes is the moment the warrior proves there is still resistance left in her yet.

“GEHEHEHEHET OUT OF THEHEHEHERE!!” Koska commands, clenching down her toes as she locks Oathbreaker’s implements in place, almost tearing them off her fingers, only to have the dastardly woman caress the balls of her feet with those on her freed thumbs, prompting Koska to release them with a grunt of frustration. “Don’t even think about doing that again! You hear me?! I’ll rip your heart right out of your chest!” Her defiance is admirable, almost artificial, Oathbreaker considers to herself, not thinking she would still have this much energy left in her to be putting up a fight. Looking down at her captive’s face, she recognizes something within her that Koska did not want her to see, and that is fear, letting her know she this might just be the exact spot that will finally push her over the edge.

“Well, wasn’t that resourceful of you, trying to take my inventions right off my fingers,” Oathbreaker notes, swiftly going back over to the control panel, swiping her hand over it as it illuminates once again. “Lucky for me, I planned on something like this happening. It took me months to perfect it, but I hope you will come to enjoy my next invention, something I like to call The Lasso.” As she inputs a set of commands into the screen, a metal panel begins rising from the top of Koska’s leg restraints, its front illuminated by ten dots of blue light that shine directly onto the tops of Koska’s feet. Suddenly, she spots a small loop coming out of one of them, floating in space as it is positioned right behind her left big toe. As Oathbreaker initiates another command, the loop jumps forward, wrapping itself around her digit, tightening it into place despite Koska trying to move her foot out of the way at the last second.

She lets out a grunt of dismay, followed by a gasp as Oathbreaker prompts nine more loops to eject from the device, hovering right behind Koska’s helpless feet, making her bite her lower lip in fear and suppressed agony. One by one, right in front of Koska’s terror-stricken gaze, each one of her toes is lassoed by the device, as Oathbreaker carefully guides every one of them into place from her perch just off to the side, immobilizing them almost entirely, but not quite yet. Looking over to the panel, Koska watches Oathbreaker turn a knob on the device, prompting all ten of her digits to be pulled backwards, far enough as to keep her foot bottoms stretched taut, and her toes completely motionless. The floor seems to drop right underneath the stalwart warrior, as the very last vestige of her resistance is stripped away from her for good.

“Beautiful, aren’t they?” Oathbreaker notes, coming over to flick one of the light strands, as it keeps in place without even an ounce of give to speak of. “Not only are they strong enough to keep the mightiest of struggles at bay, but the loops are thin enough as not to impede on my work. It’s almost as though you’re holding them there yourself, and just don’t realize it.” She reaches back into her pouch, taking out the bar of sensitizing gel, as she begins smearing it across Koska’s feet yet again, this time getting no trouble from her captive, as she couldn’t even try to resist if she wanted to. Despite being a thinner coat this time, the gel seems to double Koska’s sensitivity, as she can even feet the air brushing against her soles as it is pulled away. She watches in horror as Oathbreaker lines up her talons right in front of Koska’s fully immobilized toes, plunging them into her stems as she lets out an earthshattering cry.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” she calls out, her ticklish agony being felt in full, as her cascades of full-throated laughter echo off the walls with even greater desperation. She searches within herself for some means of escape, choosing finally to beg for mercy despite her pride as a Mandalorian having kept her back all this time. “STAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAPP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!! MERCYHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!”

“There is no mercy for you, my dear,” Oathbreaker replies, sadistically ascending into the toe pads of her victim, extracting shrieks of ticklish mirth, those that put poor Kosksa on the brink of uncontrollable sobbing in a near instant. “Maybe if you were more obedient, then you wouldn’t have to suffer like this. You tell me.” Her pleasure is now in full form, digging into the space in between her toes as she inserts her talons underneath the toe restraints, shattering a small piece of Koska’s psyche as her eyes go wide as saucers, now fully incapable of comprehending the extent of her fate, despite being forced to endure it with no plausible end in sight.

“IHEHEHEHEHEHEHE CAN’T TAHAHAHAKE IT ANYMOHOHOHOREHEHEHE!!” she bellows forth, with tears now free flowing down the sides of her moistened face, her eyes betraying the broken sensation she is feeling deep inside. She could not even bring herself to close her eyes, knowing it would only get so much worse if she were to take her attention off for a second, giving the deranged woman an opportunity to add another devious tool in her arsenal to her torments. However, something inside of her forced her to look, not truly being able to believe she was encountering such a fate, hoping she had only fallen asleep, and was experiencing a dream that had transformed into an unspeakable nightmare, one never to be spoken of again. It is only once again watching the woman coat her feet in the rest of the sensitizing gel, with extra being smeared in between and on top of her hyper ticklish toes, does Koska finally realize she is no match for her, and she reluctantly concedes defeat.

“OKAY OKAY!! I’LL TEHEHEHELL YOU!! I’LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING!!” she screams at the tops of her lungs, just as Oathbreaker is about to ravage her toes, with the skin now reddened after what has amounted to hours of continuous torture. With sorrow in her heart, and tears cascading down beneath her, the unassailable Koska Reeves spills her guts to her captor, giving her all the information pertaining to the whereabouts of the rest of her Mandalorian comrades. All the while Oathbreaker merely stands there, acting as though she is barely listening as the distraught warrior gives up everyone she loves, all for the sake of saving herself.

“Thanks for the information dear, but…I already knew that,” Oathbreaker reveals to her, making all the color rush out of Koska’s face, not being able to comprehend what she just heard. “I mean, I suspected as much, and though you generously confirmed their whereabouts with me, I am disappointed you did so without putting up more of a fight.” She turns away, retrieving a device from her pack, one that is nothing more than a panel of dark material with straps coming from it, approaching Koska’s distraught face with it.

“Plehehease…I told you…I told you what you asked…now please…just let me GRMPH?!” Koska pleads with desperation in her voice, only to be fit with a strip of padded leather over her mouth, one that sits in place by the straps Oathbreaker fits around her head, stifling her best efforts at speaking with nothing more than her eyes.

“Yes, you did give me exactly what I asked of you, and that is the problem,” Oathbreaker tells her, staring deep into her fragile gaze as she devilishly dictates her fate. “You betrayed your precious comrades, my dear, condemning them to a fate possibly worse than death, all because you couldn’t handle a bit of persuasion. You’re not worthy of calling yourself a Mandalorian, and by extension, you’re not worthy of freedom. That being said, you’re going to stay with me, trapped in my chambers, suffering day and night for your betrayal in the same way that broke you in the first place.” She moves back towards Koska’s feet, watching as the broken warrior begins struggling in her bonds yet again, finding no means of escape from her now permanent fate.

“PHLRRRRRMPHPHPHPHPHPH!!” Koska pleads through her gag, having sealed her fate despite not knowing anything better. “MRRRRPHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!”

“Oh that is the last thing on my list, I assure you,” Oathbreaker tells her, digging her talons into the crevices in between her toes, sending the poor warrior shrieking in horrendous cackles of forced mirth by the fate she was desperately trying to avoid. It would be another six hours before Oathbreaker would dispatch Koska to her prison cell, one far away from any hope of escape or rescue as she sought after her comrades with the information that was confirmed by her. All the while, with her specially crafted machines joining Koska in her chambers, she would be collecting data regarding the most effective tactics to utilize against her prisoner, placing them on autopilot during her times of absence when she could not personally torture Koska herself, but did not want her to go without. Maybe, once she got hold of Bo-Katan herself, she would use the intel she has gotten from the broken Koska on her leader, as the more information she has, the greater ability she yields in honing her craft for future assignments.

Whatever happens from now, whether she is able to track down the other Nite Owls or not, does not change the fact that all the stalwart Mandalorian warrior will experience, for the rest of her cruelly long life, is a never ending cycle of unrelenting tickle torture, a fate she had been destined to the moment she was placed in Oathbreaker’s chambers.

The End

Last edited:
Great story! Love the detail of the feet/toe tickling and the crafty torture devices:) Nice job!

One of the best descriptions of foot tickling I've ever read, from anticipation to payoff. Added bonus that Koska is played by WWE's Sasha Banks, and I consider this a win-win of a story!

fantastic! I don't know much about this show itself, as I not watched any of it, but I have heard some amazing reviews. But to return to this story, indeed it had a little bit of everything and tickler like me, wishes to read. Thank you

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back