• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite story of Wife tied teased? Ladies need some advice

purple2306

TMF Expert
My wife was on a girl's trip and was feeling frisky after a couple drinks. She asked me to write her telling her what I would do when she gets back home.

I was working so I stopped and wrote a few things. She gets back home and asks when are we going to do what was in the email?

Gotta understand my wife is ticklish but not really into it. She tolerates it some for me.
She does like being tied up and orgasm while tied.

Guess what I'm saying is I can't just tie her up and brush her soles with a brush that might just lead to our divorce! I want to read a story or two that has the women being tied and tickled but in a loving way that leads to orgasm maybe some light teasing after?
I searched stories and usually they are taking about breaking her, or tickling till she passes out or in tears. Definitely not looking for that type story.
Are there any that immediately had you wish you were the women in the story?

What did you write to her that you wanted to do? If she ask you when you're gonna do it, ask her if she really is curious or excited to try it (if the email contained what you can't do normally).

You can tie her up, and use like the brushes but gently, more teasing and slow. Make her challenges, like "I'll give you oral for 4 minutes, if you can take one minute of tickling, otherwise you get one minute oral" and stuff like that. Challenge her to take a bit more each time, but still without brutal tickling.

My ex was really scared she might panic when tickled, so i had to go easy. But she also became more and more curious of how much she would be able to take further down the road. So that's my advice - tie her up, tingly tickling, challenge her a few times to handle it. Reward her good with teasing and pleasure.

When I first met my partner, he wasn't familiar with tickling as a kink, so even though I wanted more intense play, he wasn't sure how to go about it at first. We ended up inventing "hybrid tickling" which it sounds like might be up the alley you're looking for. We call it hybrid tickling, because it's basically a hybrid between touching/caressing and tickling. Grazing fingertips the entire time - enough to make her squirm, but not enough to make her jerk, wiggle, or move away. Maybe start untied so you both can see how much she can take without it being uncomfortable for her.

Sometimes I tie up my boyfriend for sex or oral. He's 100% ler (not even 1% ticklish) and I'm 100% (not even 1% desire to tickle), so there's none of that, but I still love tying him up. I'm not dominant, so I don't like having the control or anything. I look at it more like taking the responsibility away from him. He can't move, so he doesn't need to move. All he has to do is lay there and enjoy what I want to do to his body - caressing, kissing, getting him all turned on, and eventually sex/oral. Light touches don't tickle him, but they do wake up his nerve endings and help him enjoy my touch.

Also, I like the advice about doing whatever you wrote to her about! Or ask her to write YOU something that she would like. Maybe tell her that you're going to take care of her body and give it all the attention it needs, and ask her to tell you what she wants. We sometimes say to eachother, "place your order," and it means, "tell me whatever you want, and I'll do it to you." I don't know if she'd be comfortable being that open, but it's another idea.

Good luck! And awesome of you for thinking of how to make this pleasurable for your wife :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back