• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pieces of Advice

butterflytickles

TMF Regular
Hey all,

What’s one solid helpful piece of advice that you would give to someone who’s younger. Something you wish you would have known about earlier in your life, specifically for those of us in our 20s.

It can be related to the tickling kink or not.

I just turned 27 and I still feel like I did when I was 20, having no clue what’s happening or what I’m doing or why, just trying to make sense out of it all. So I’d be lying if this thread wasn’t partly for me to feel a little more knowledgable.

I will give my pieces of advice first, learning these have been a doozy for me and I just learned them recently.

1. Setting boundaries with other people about ANYTHING doesn’t make you a bad person. It doesn’t make you mean or selfish. You have every right to set those boundaries and make them known and anyone who tries to bend or break those boundaries with you, does not respect you as your own person and you should reevaluate those relationships.

2. This is for everyone but specifically for my ladies out there. “No.” is a complete sentence. It’s that simple. They don’t deserve a reason and you aren’t required to give one. You’re not a bad person by simply saying “no” and leaving it at that.

3. If it costs you your sanity or safety, it’s TOO expensive.

What are some of yours?

Last edited:
A few that I found true looking back:

Change is painful, and the older you get the more painful it becomes. The easiest time to make a change is right now.

Any trouble you find yourself in due a lack of discipline will take multitudes more discipline to correct.

Just keep going ,try different things see what works what does not.everyone is different..what works for one may not work for you.no one truly knows everything and it's something that time and experience will being to you

Butterfly up there is 100% CORRECT on EVERYTHING THEY JUST SAID!

Unfortunately this world has quite a few control freaks (both men and women) who can't accept the word no for what it truly means. :(

It is also fortunately full of wonderful people who practice BDSMT with safety, consent, and trust with their partners and loves.

I guess it's just a matter of finding the right person.

Don't "settle" in any friendship/relationship.

All the above. :floating:

Your BF, GF, partner, spouse, whatever should especially be your true best friend. Kind & caring.

Encouraging. With whom you can always easily, comfortably be yourself & vice versa. :xbee:

Don't keep any toxic "friendships," platonic or other.

Don't waste your time. "Life is short," spend it with nice people.

If someone's too often critical, snarky, insensitive, inconsiderate, makes you uncomfortable or feel bad, only behaves nicely when he or she wants something....
even if it's "just" your time..... That's NOT your friend.
The current term is "frenemy." Worse than outright enemy, recognize & be done with them.

Last edited:
Wasn't going to post again but I wish I knew this in more detail a lot sooner...

SUGAR is a nasty drug, any SODA is poison. Junk food will kill you slowly....

If you continue to down that **** you'll just wind up bloated, wrinkled, that'll all eat away at teeth and bones, :ermm: make them brittle,
dry out your skin, make you ache.... it'll age you, badly.

Diet soda is even worse; more artificial ingredients, and you'll still gain weight because the fizz/gas/phosphorus in any soda expands,
makes room in your stomach, you're still hungry....

Aspartame in diet soda, etc... is particularly ghastly and can cause horrific gas, imitating appendix distress,
fierce headaches, effects can mimic Multiple Sclerosis supposedly, it's all toxic.

-------------------SIMPLE WATER IS THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH.

Try to substitute ice water, with a little lemon maybe, TEA is great ("Cancer hates tea" and loves sugar....) and tea is calming.

Vitamin water has a lot of sugar & other crap, :rolleyes: but if it'll help you get off soda, at least water it down & add a lot of ice! :)

*EDIT: IF YOU DO drink soda or sip ANY sugary drinks all day, drink (ice) water with it to flush out the nasty elements so your teeth don't erode...

(Actually the same goes for alcohol, drink water with it so you avoid dehydration & a hangover.... but that's another topic.) :drunktype:

Last edited:
Butterflytickles, I like your three so far! Here are some more.

Do the things. Almost any older person (like me) will tell you there are things they regret not doing. Be adventurous; do the things that seem cool as early as you can in life.

Read. Studies show that we retain more information from reading than we do from watching videos. Read all sorts of stuff, different types of fiction, and non-fiction on many topics. There's no such thing as useless knowledge, and nobody can predict what bit of knowledge will come in handy some day.

Value friends build you up; who make you feel good about yourself, and who make you a better person by being around them. Avoid the opposite sort.

And finally, if you have to bury a body, plant endangered plants above it; that way it will be illegal for somebody to dig it up.

100 Percent on board with setting boundaries. Hell, I wish I could tell myself that in my 30's and early 40's. Being a mom and professional was a lot to handle at times and in retrospect I wish I had developed a better sense of boundaries, especially when it came to work.

Hey all,

2. This is for everyone but specifically for my ladies out there. “No.” is a complete sentence. It’s that simple. They don’t deserve a reason and you aren’t required to give one. You’re not a bad person by simply saying “no” and leaving it at that.

Agreed. The sole exception being a consensual tickle torture session, because it would be pretty shit if your ler stopped when you said no :D

"Guy told me one time, 'don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.'"

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back