• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wiggle Room (M/F, Feet)

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
Have you ever been sitting around and suddenly remember an awesome experience from years past? Well, this is one of those times. I am not sure why I packed this story away to the point that I forgot it for 8 years, but I am glad I remembered it.

---------

I was helping my girlfriend (at the time) move into her new house. She had a storage unit filled with old furniture, electronics and just straight up junk. We spent most of the time sorting through stuff that she wanted move into her new spot, and stuff that we were going to have the junk collectors pick up. We eventually got to a point where the truck was loaded, so we were just waiting on the junk removers to arrive. With that time, she went back to her car to check her text and emails, while I broke down boxes and tied everything down in the truck. In her words, "I didn't where the right clothes for moving", which consisted of a university sweatshirt, some black jeans and a pair of well-worn brown flats. I often wondered why she kept those shoes, since it was clear that she had worn them past their useful life. The toe prints and foot imprint on the inside screamed "Throw me away please".

I eventually finished the work on the truck, so I went to my girlfriend to get my car keys so that I could check my phone. She was barely paying attention as I made my way towards her car. She was sitting in her drivers seat, half way out of the car with one leg tucked under her. I must have asked her 2-3 times to give me the keys before I sat on her lap. She stuck my keys in her pocket, and told me I would have to "take them". At this point, I was starting to get a little irritated. When I looked down, I noticed a nice little gap between her arch and her flat on the leg she was sitting on. She has nice arches, but the worn flats made them appear as though they were really high. Her shoe was completely on, but the middle portion of the flats had started to deteriorate.

I stared for a second, taking in the view. Then I came up with a great idea to get my keys back. That open space was an open opportunity as well, since there was just enough room for a finger to be inserted in that gap. Without warning, I stuck my finger in the exposed gap and wiggled away. Her reaction was priceless. She immediately start flailing about as my finger glided up and down her wrinkled arch with ease. Her attempts to escape resulted in her shoe coming completely off. I took the rest of my fingers and wiggled them all over her exposed, ultra sensitive sole as she laughed and struggled to get my keys out of her pocket. She was only mildly ticklish on a normal day, but the combination of the sweat, the leather flats and the summer heat cranked her sensitivity up a few notches. Once my fingers made it to her toes, she was hysterical. She eventually tossed my keys on the floor of her car and I went about my business.

It was a great day.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back