• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber - Episode 24: Nicki's Hold The Note Game (ff/f, nylons)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

Hot off the presses!

Nicki is finally back and she's been doing some research. It's a little bit of a departure from my norm but I had fun with it. I'm curious what everyone thinks. I'm hoping that the ending wasn't too rushed. I didn't want to draw it out too long because if this were reality, I feel like that wouldn't have been how it went down if this were "real life". I always try to be as realistic as I possibly can.

As always, comments and feedback welcome!

Happy reading!!

Katy & Amber: Nicki's Hold The Note Game (ff/f, nylons)

“So how much did everyone miss me around here?” Nicki asked, grabbing a dishful of potato chips and walking them back to the chair in Katy and Amber’s apartment where she sat.

“We thought you had abandoned us,” Amber said jokingly, taking a sip of her drink.

“Yeah, what’s up with that?” Katy asked in faux-anger.

“I told you,” Nicki whined, not wanting to have to explain herself again. “I had to go home for a little while to take care of some personal things,” she finished. “It was no big deal.”

“Just seems a little suspicious is all,” Katy said with a smile.

“Suspicious??” Nicki asked, not sure what Katy was referring to.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Katy said, playing dumb. “We uncover your lie and find out that you are indeed ticklish and then you just up and vanish.”

“Hey,” Nicki said with a laugh, realizing that there was no true anger in Katy’s words. “I never lied. I never said I wasn’t ticklish. You girls just never asked.”

Katy’s jaw dropped in mock-shock. “We never asked?” she said. “All the times we’ve had tickle wars here and you expected us to ask you if you were ticklish?”

“Well, yeah,” Nicki said, not sure what Katy wasn’t understanding. “Did you expect me to just come out and admit that I’m ticklish? To you two of all people?”

“You believe this girl?” Katy asked Amber. “Spends all that time tickling us silly and this whole time…”

“...she’s actually crazy ticklish herself,” Amber said, finishing Katy’s sentence for her.

“How do you think I became such a skiller tickler?” Nicki said, not giving in to Katy and Amber’s taunts. “From years of being tortured myself.”

“Tortured?” Katy asked with an arched eyebrow, curious to find out more about this suddenly vulnerable side of her friend.

“Yeah,” Nicki said, verifying. “When you grow up as one of the youngest cousins in the family and everyone knows you’re ticklish, family gatherings can be torturous.”

“Why Nicki,” Amber said with a sly smile. “I had no idea.”

“Who would have thought that our long-time tormenter could herself be brought down so easily?” Katy said with a laugh.

“I admit it. I fold like a house of cards,” Nicki said.

“Three times, if memory serves,” Amber said with a devious smile.

“Ha ha,” Nicki mock-laughed, knowing full well that Amber was referring to the night when the two girls pushed Nicki past her breaking point three times. “Yeah, well, if memory serves, the two of you weren’t able to handle it, either,” Nicki pointed out.

“I…. I’ve got nothing,” Katy said, realizing there was no use in pretending that what had happened never actually happened.

“I guess what I’m curious about,” Amber began, looking to get answers to all of these questions that she never even knew she had before. “Maddy mentioned seeing you wear pantyhose before…” Amber said.

“Yeah?” Nicki asked, waiting for the actual question.

“Well…” Katy exclaimed. “Were you?”

“Oh, totally,” Nicki confessed. “Are you serious? With how cold it always is here?”

“Let me get this straight,” Amber began, though Katy cut her off quickly.

“You’ve been wearing pantyhose under your jeans or leggings or whatever it is you’ve been wearing whenever we hang out?”

“Yeah,” said Nicki, enjoying the apparent faux-frustration this revelation had been causing her friends. “I’d just put socks on over them.”

“Oh my gosh I hate you so much right now,” joked Amber.

“What?” Nicki laughed. “It’s called self-preservation.”

“Self-preservation?” laughed Amber, genuinely amused at this back-and-forth.

“Yeah, self-preservation,” insisted Nicki. “Do you girls have any idea how much more ticklish nylons can make a person?” she asked rhetorically, barely able to contain her own laughter from her joke before finishing the words.

“No, I, uh I hadn’t heard anything about that,” Amber said, making no attempt to hide her lie.

“So… are you wearing pantyhose under your jeans and your socks right now?” asked Katy, her eyebrow arched in anticipation as she inched up to the edge of her seat.

The question caught Nicki off-guard, her laughter ending abruptly. She quickly wondered how she hadn’t been anticipating this very question, how she didn’t have a response for it at the ready. Surely it would have been a question she would have asked herself were the roles reversed. Nicki knew she only had seconds to respond as she contemplated her options.

First, Nicki had to consider the reality. Sure, from her outer appearance, Nicki had looked quite comfy and quite cozy in her skinny blue jeans and red long sleeve top, and sure, a pair of black socks were all that showed themselves to Katy and Amber beneath the ankle of those jeans. But Nicki flexed her toes, the feel of the nylon material against her toes reminding her of the pair of black pantyhose that were under those very jeans and socks.

Sure, she could lie and say that she wasn’t. But how effective would such a lie really be? After all, hadn’t she just - moments ago - admitted to frequently wearing pantyhose under jeans and socks? Surely it would be a stretch to think that Katy and Amber would believe that Nicki happened to not be wearing them today.

Or she could just own up to it, confessing what secretly lay beneath the protection of those socks. Surely, though, any admission of having pantyhose on would certainly doom Nicki as a likely tickle target this evening. Nicki knew Katy and Amber carried many receipts for payback now that they had discovered Nicki was, indeed, ticklish, and tonight was likely as good a night as ever to start cashing them in.

Then again, a quick look around the room showed that there was no doubt whether Katy or Amber had nylons on under their jeans. True to their norms, both girls had on a pair of suntan pantyhose, their decision to be both sockless and shoeless making it obvious to all. So, while Nicki herself would be vulnerable were it known that she had nylons on, it’s not as if Katy and Amber wouldn’t be without their own weakness, as well.

Do or die time. What would it be?

“Maybe,” Nicki said with a wily smile.

“Maybe?” Amber asked, not having any of Nicki’s chicancery. “What does ‘maybe’ mean?”

“It means maybe I’m wearing pantyhose or maybe I’m not,” Nicki said, enjoying playing the role of the tease to her friends.

Katy leaned in closer. “I’m thinking MAYBE we grab a hold of those legs and pull the socks off ourselves to see what’s under there,” she said with a threatening smile.

“I’m thinking maybe you shouldn’t do that,” Nicki said, instinctively pulling her legs up under body in a way that both Katy and Amber were so used to themselves.

“Oh yeah?” Katy said, cracking her knuckles in anticipation. “Care to maybe give me a reason why I shouldn’t?”

“Because mayyyyybbbbeeeee…” Nicki began, drawing out the word as long as she could while she fumbled for a reason. Quickly, she grabbed the open bottle of soda from the coffee table in front of her. “Because maybe I might end up spilling this soda all over your nice carpet if you did,” she said as convincingly as she could.

Katy and Amber looked at each other and began laughing, any pretense of their back-and-forth with Nicki now derailed.

“What???” Nicki asked, wondering if she had missed the joke.

“It’s just that,” Katy began, trying to contain her laughter. “You used to be this dominating tickle monster,” she continued. “You would torture us with tickling any chance you got,” she reminded Nicki, “but yet you’re just as ticklish as we are,” she finished, falling back in her chair.

“What?” Nicki gasped. “I’m sorry but there is no way I am as ticklish as you two,” she corrected.

“Hun,” Amanda said. “There’s no use lying. We both saw it,” she said.

“Well there’s no way I’m as ticklish as this one,” Nicki said, pointing a finger to Katy.

“Excuse me?” Katy said, shocked to have been singled out.

“OK I’ll grant you that,” Amber said, mostly to get a rise out of Katy.

“I’ll have you two know that I’m not just some super insanely ticklish girl who can barely be touched without jumping out of her own skin,” Katy said, defending herself.

Nicki and Amber just looked at each other and then at Katy, raising an eyebrow of their own now.

“Well, OK, so maybe I am,” Katy said with a laugh. “But it’s not like either of you are any better.”

Nicki laughed, getting a kick out of seeing her friend get so flustered.

“Well if you’re so tough Miss Nicki, why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and slip out of those socks you have on?” Katy said.

“I think she’s got you there,” Amber said.

“Ugh, fine,” Nicki said. “There’s no maybe about it. I’m wearing pantyhose,” she said, pulling up on her waist band to show. “Happy now?”

“No, no,” Katy said, shaking her head. “If you want to prove how tough you are, you’ll take those socks off and spend the rest of the night without them on,” Katy said triumphantly.

“Come on, you two,” Nicki said, her voice filled with slightly more apprehension than she had hoped to have shown. “I just got a pedicure today,” letting her words trail off, hoping Katy and Amber would pick up on the meaning.

“Ooooh, I’m sure your toes are cute,” Amber said.

“No, no,” Nicki said, her toes being cute - though they were - not being what Nicki had in mind. “A fresh pedicure…” she continued. “In nylons…” she went on, not wanting to actually say the words.

Katy and Amber played dumb, shakig their head in bewilderment pretending that they didn’t know what Nicki was alluding to.

“You know how ticklish that is,” Nicki said lowly, barely audible enough for Katy and Amber to hear her words.

“I’m sorry?” Katy asked, pointing to her ear to signify that she hadn’t heard Nicki.

“I said you know how ticklish that is!” Nicki said, almost shouting.

“All the more reason to take those socks off,” Katy said with a grin. “Come on. Let’s see what you’re made of.”

“I don’t really know what you think that’s going to prove,” Nicki said, still guarding her feet from her friends.

“It’ll prove that you can back your talk up,” Katy said, again leaning in from the couch. “It’ll prove that you can handle the vulnerability of walking around the house with two friends who know how ticklish you are when you have only a pair of nylons covering your feet… It’ll prove you can handle the uneasiness of feeling something brush up against that vulnerable foot and having to wonder if it was something like a throw pillow accidentally touching your foot or if it was one of us being stealthy… It’ll prove that you have the courage to remove your one line of defense and expose your greatest weakness knowing full-well that we’re targeting it…”

“Holy cow,” Nicki said, fanning herself with her hands. “It sounds so hot when you say it like that.”

Katy and Amber laughed; Nicki had always been the one of the group most likely to speak her mind.

“What?” Nicki asked. “That’s what we’re talking about, right? Pushing each other’s buttons? Driving each other crazy?”

Katy shook her head with purpose. “I’m talking about straight-up tickle torture.”

“Come on, girls,” Nicki said, her voice filling even more with dread.

“Come on, nothing,” said Katy. “I can’t even tell you how many times you tortured us. It’s time for some payback.”

“You’re telling me we each know how to get each other off and we’re not going to do anything about it?” Nicki asked somewhat in shock. “Did we all get boyfriends while I was gone or something?”

Katy and Amber looked down to the floor, their non-response enough of a response.

“So what’s the big deal?” Nicki asked. “Come here, Katy,” she said, patting her lap with her hands. “Plop your feet up here for a minute,” she insisted.

“You’ve got a lot of payback coming your way,” Katy said, tucking her own feet under her body now. “Now off with the socks.”

“Ugh, fine,” Nicki said with a huff, mostly in jest but also with some degree of confusion as to why the girls wouldn’t be taking advantage of what they knew about each other. Nicki bent down and hooked her finger at the back of each sock, easily pulling each off and placing it in her purse. “You happy now?” she asked, showing off her nylon-encased feet?

“Very,” said Katy with a smile.

“Ooooh, your feet look so cute in nylons,” Amber said. “I love how you can still see the polish underneath the reinforced toe.”

“Yeah,” Katy agreed. “Why’d you ever hide them from us?” she asked, as she went to point to the polish on one of Nicki’s toes.

Nicki saw Katy’s finger heading toward her and immediately pulled her feet out of the way, causing Katy and Amber to laugh some more.

“Girls, I’m not kidding,” Nicki said, almost as a warning. “My feet are extremely sensitive and insanely ticklish. Proceed with caution.”

“So you’re saying we can proceed to tickle?” Katy said, moving closer to Nicki.

“NO!” shouted Nicki, climbing up on the back of the chair now to get away from Katy’s advances without even realizing the lengths she was taking to avoid Katy’s touch.

It really was a sight to see, especially for both Katy and Amber who had fallen victim to Nicki’s ticklish torturings so much. Here was Nicki, clearly very nervous about having her nylon-encased feet exposed and practically begging Katy not to tickle her. It was about as drastic a 180 as you could take.

“Careful,” Amber said with a laugh. “Keep acting like that and I might start to think you’re more ticklish than Katy.”

“It’s just…” Nicki began, climbing back down on the seat of the chair but making sure to keep her feet out of sight. “The pedicure. The nylons. Adding to how ticklish I already am to begin with. I tried to make myself as sensitive as I could tonight thinking we might play again but doing that also has the effect of making me feel as ticklish as humanly possible,” she explained, almost in defeat.

“Sounds like a win for us,” Amber said with a laugh, high fiving Katy. “Who knew it was this easy all this time?”

“You really would rather tickle me than play?” Nicki asked.

“Listen, there’s time for play, sure,” Amber said. “But you’ve got some serious, serious tickle payback coming your way.”

“What if we met in the middle?” asked Nicki, careful to avoid coming across as desperate.

“The middle?” asked Katy, not sure what Nicki was referring to.

“Yeah,” Nicki said, hoping this might work. “I was doing some research online while I was away,” she began.

“Wait,” Amber said. “You researched tickling online?”

“Yeah,” said Nicki nonchalantly, as if it were a perfectly normal thing to admit to. “You wouldn’t believe what they have out there.”

“I can only imagine,” Katy said with a laugh.

“There’s this one studio, Simply Tickling,” Nicki explained. “I think it might be something we can adopt.”

“Wait, adopt… how?” Amber asked, confused.

“I just mean some of the things they do on there,” Nicki explained.

“What do they do on there?” Katy asked, somewhat taken aback that Nicki had done as much research on this as she had.

“It actually looks right up our alley,” Nicki said. “Well, or so I thought,” she corrected herself, remembering her friends’ earlier reluctance. “Here, have a look,” Nicki said, pulling her laptop out of her bag and pulling up the website.

“You bookmarked it?” Katy asked with a laugh.

“Maybe,” Nicki said with an awkward smile.

Nicki casually walked her two friends through the Clips4Sale store, showing the girls some of the clips that she had in mind. She didn’t dare mention that she had purchased them already for fear of talk, but it was evident that she knew her way around the site.

“Oh my gosh, Kody Evans is so cute,” Katy said, pointing out the model as Nicki scrolled through the site.

“Take a look at that,” Nicki said, searching for a clip and showing Katy the gif of preview images.

“Jeans and nylons? Oh my gosh,” Katy said, not realizing there was all of this on the Internet.

“She’s so ticklish, too,” Nicki said, feeling relieved that Katy and Amber were apparently interested - to some degree - in what Nicki was showing.

The girls continued pursuing through the Simply Tickling web store, each nervously giggling when they would see a clip that seemed particularly torturous. The girls were amazed that the models would agree to doing such things; they took turns saying things like “Oh my gosh I couldn’t handle that” or “I’d DIE if someone did that to me”.

Katy and Amber’s minds were taking them to different places as they viewed the content.

Katy wasn’t quite sure how she felt about it. Sure, she found it entertaining. Compelling. Heck, even stimulating. But something within her tinged with uneasiness, as if she felt guilty watching it. Yes, she was watching Kody and London torment each other on the computer screen, but in her mind, was she seeing… Maddy and herself? Had their recent interactions - most specifically the one from the other night where Katy found herself on top of a prone Maddy - so influenced Katy’s mind that she felt smitten with Maddy? Really, there was no denying it at this point. But was it strong enough to make her feel this way?

Amber, on the other hand, was absolutely soaking in every detail she was seeing. Amber’s eyes darted back and forth between the computer screen and the two set of nyloned feet that were sharing the room with her, from watching Savannah anguish under the ticklish touches of her captives to looking down at Nicki and Katy’s vulnerable feet and thinking of ways she could do the same to her friends.

“And this is what I thought would be pretty cool to try out,” Nicki said, drawing Katy and Amber out of their internal monologues. “It’s called the Hold the Note Challenge,” Nicki explained.

“How does it work?” Amber asked.

“Well, you see, you sort of put something in between your feet and the object is to hold onto whatever that is without dropping it while someone tickles your feet,” Nicki explained, trying to make it sound as casual as she could.

“Oh my word, I would fail every time,” Katy said emphatically.

“Well,” Nicki said, having prepared for such an objection. “I figured we could time it. Maybe see who is able to last the longest?” she asked, looking for acceptance.

“I think we’d have to have some rules in place,” Amber said, genuinely interested in the idea and now wanting more than anything to get her hands on her friends’ feet.

“Like stay away from the bottom of our feet?” Katy asked with a laugh.

“You’d still lose even if we could only tickle the tops of your feet,” Amber said, dismissing Katy with a laugh. “No, I mean, like, I don’t know… Maybe we’re only allowed to use one finger at a time to tickle the person? Like, no going all out with a tickle. That sort of thing,” Amber explained.

“Oh, for sure,” Nicki said, agreeing quickly to Amber’s suggestion to keep the momentum of this working moving forward.

“What would we keep between our toes?” Katy asked, still unsure.

“We could just use a note or something,” Amber suggested. “A piece of paper.”

“Yeah, exactly,” Nicki agreed, happy that she and Amber seemed to out-vote Katy 2-to-1 on this. “So… Are we trying it out?”

“I don’t know,” Katy said, hesitant to commit. It wasn’t the tickling necessarily that was giving her second thoughts. Lord knows enough tickling had gone down in that apartment between those three women to make any sort of tickling seem mundane. Rather, it was still that feeling of Maddy, as if - and this was crazy - as if this would almost be cheating on Maddy to partake in something like this. Not that there was even anything to “cheat” on; clearly, there was no relationship between the two, nor any indication of such. Still, Katy still felt unsure about proceeding with this without Maddy’s involvement.

“Listen,” Amber said, realizing her friend’s trepidation. “You can either go along with it or we can just tickle you until you agree to go along with it,” she said. “Your choice.”

“Fine,” Katy said, laughing. She had been being silly, anyways; there was never going to be anything between her and Maddy. Maddy could have any guy in the world. Why would she want the college girl living next door? “Who’s going first?”

“I don’t mind going first,” Amber said, to the shock of both Nicki and Katy. Surely one of the three would eventually have to go first, of course, but Amber had wasted no time in volunteering to be the one. It was not without plan, of course. Amber wanted to get her turn done quickly, while everyone was still a little hesitant about it and feeling the game out. Then, when time came for Katy and Nicki, whoever went last, to take their turn, Amber had different plans in store for that person. One of the two would be ending the game with a full-blown tickle attack; it just wasn’t clear who yet.

Amber wasn’t the only one scheming, though. It had been clear from the start that Nicki had been hoping that the girls would engage in some more of their play from the last time they saw each other, that they might all take advantage of knowing how to press each others’ buttons. Though the girls had initially balked at the idea, Nicki hoped that she might be able to turn this little game into something for her to think about later that night, during her own time. Nicki’s body craved to be touched, and come hell or high water, she was going to experience it.

“So I just wedge this in here?” Amber asked, placing the slip of paper between her big toes.

“Yup,” Nicki said, “and then we just….”

“Aaaahhh!!” Amber jumped as she felt Nicki’s finger make contact with the bottom of her foot, dropping the paper in less than two seconds.

“Oh, great job,” Katy said, mocking her friend.

“I wasn’t ready,” Amber said, which wasn’t necessarily a lie. She had been ready for the game, just not for how much it would tickle. This would be the hurdle of her own plan. She needed to endure this tickling as long as she could in order to get to either Katy or Nicki. As much as she wanted to tickle Katy and Nicki, and as ticklish as they both were, there was no denying Amber’s own ticklishness, and having to try to sit still while both of her friends tortured her feet was not going to be an easy task.

“Are you ready now?” Nicki asked with a laugh, setting Amber up again for her torment.

“Yes,” Amber said, clenching her eyes closed as she readied herself.

Nicki and Katy looked at each other and nodded, setting out to work to test Amber’s resolve. Each girl chose one finger to make contact with one of Amber’s foot, and the effect was immediate.

“OH MY WORD!!” Amber screamed as her nerve endings registered the ticklish touch against her ticklish feet.

Katy and Nicki laughed at each other as they continued their probing, each dragging their right index finger slowly along the bottom of Amber’s foot.

“YOU GUYS THIS IS TORTURE” Amber yelled through laughter as she clenched her eyes shut and squirmed around as much as she could, anything to get her mind to focus on something other than the tickling. Amber’s toes flexed reflexively as she twisted and turned on the floor, her resolve to contain the ticklish torturing decreasing with each pass of Katy and Nicki’s finger.

“Come on, be strong!” Katy urged, smiling broadly as she delighted in the torment she was no doubt causing her friend. Having been friends for so long, Katy had a mental map of all of Amber’s most ticklish spots, even the parts of her foot that were most ticklish, so Katy knew exactly where to target. Countless sleepovers in high school - and even the occasional time or two (or ten) living at college - had given Katy ample opportunity to tickle Amber’s feet as she slept, whether it was during the sleepover in high school or during a nap during college. Katy had studied which parts of Amber’s foot elicited the biggest reaction from the slumbering student and was zeroing in her attack on those exact spots now.

Amber’s upper body crashed to the floor, no longer able to sit up and watch the tickling that was taking place on her poor feet. Giggles poured out uncontrollably from Amber’s mouth, but she steadfastly pushed through, her mind trying to focus on the eventual revenge that would be able to exact on her friends.

“I don’t think she’s got much longer,” Katy said as she curled her index finger in such a way that it made contact with the sensitive spot along Amber’s instep. Katy knew from her explorations that this was a particularly weak spot for Amber.

“I HATE YOU BOTH SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!” Amber yelled out as she shook her head back and forth, trying -without success- to push the tickles out of her mind.

Nicki didn’t say much, instead staring intently at Amber and her reactions as Nicki teasingly tickled all along the bottom of Amber’s foot. Nicki envisioned herself in Amber’s situation, pictured herself flat on her back on the living room floor as her two friends delicately tickled the bottom of her own feet. She thought about how that was all her body had wanted ever since that fateful night in the basement room not too long ago, how it wanted Katy and Amber to seek out all of its sensitive ticklish spots and have their way with them. Oh, how Nicki yearned for it to be her turn…

Amber began tapping out, her hands smacking the living room floor furiously.

“She’s done!” Nicki yelled out, wanting to finish Amber’s turn as quickly as she could so it would be one step closer to her turn.

“No, she still has the note,” Katy pointed out, showing Nicki that - by some mark of chance - the slip of paper still hung precariously between Amber’s two big toes.

“So she does,” Nicki admitted, eager to end Amber’s turn as quickly as she could so she could have a go at it. Nicki was focused and calculated. She wanted to do anything in power that she could to avoid actually being tickled. Or rather… Being tickled silly. She wanted more than anything for Katy and Amber to trace her sensitive soles as they had that night in the basement, for Nicki to feel that rush of excitement building up from within. But Nicki knew it was a fine line between pleasure and tickle torment. She had to come up with ways to incite the former while avoiding the latter.

Amber was getting desperate, knowing she was likely nearing the end of her will in the battle to keep the note between her toes. But she wanted a good showing, wanted to show to Katy and Nicki that it could be done so they wouldn’t chicken out of the challenge. As she lay on her back laughing uncontrollably, she saw the ceiling above her and devised a last minute strategy, lifting her legs up in the air to try to avoid - or at least weaken the effectiveness of - Katy and Nicki’s touches.

“That’s cheating!” Nicki said, looking for any way to end Amber’s turn.

“Nope,” Katy said emphatically. “She still has the note,” Katy said again, pointing out her friend’s ability to hold onto this slippery slip of paper.

“Will you just drop it already?” Nicki asked excitedly.

With Amber’s legs now pointing up towards the ceiling, neither Nicki nor Katy had an advantageous position to tickle, as they had to now reach above to reach Amber’s feet. Thus, both girls readjusted their own positioning, the girls now kneeling on their knees with their own feet behind them. This vantage point afforded the girls much easier access to Amber’s vulnerable feet.

“DAMN IT!” Amber yelled when she realized that the girls had thwarted her plan. “I don’t know how much longer I can do!” she said.

“So give up now,” Nicki urged as she continued to trace circles along any available area of nylon covering Amber’s foot.

“NEVERRRR!!!” Amber yelled in defiance as she pounded the floor with her hands.

Nicki looked over to Katy, who was now closer to Nicki now that Amber’s legs were in the air than she had been when Amber’s legs were separating the two girls. Nicki had an idea. Nicki adjusted her positioning again, this time inconspicuously moving closer to Katy. It seemed harmless enough at first glance - just Nicki trying to get a better position to tickle Amber from. But Nicki made sure she twisted herself so her back was towards Katy, making it seem as though her intent was solely on Amber’s upturned soles. Instead, though, Nicki’s last move - turning her back towards Katy - had also resulted in Nicki’s legs - which were stretched out behind her - now resting perilously close to Katy. Nicki was trying to coax Katy into sneaking in a few tickles on her feet instead.

Nicki kept one eye on Amber and tried to keep one eye on Katy behind her, trying to see if Katy noticed the addition of another unprotected foot within her vicinity. Since Katy was also kneeling on her knees, though, she hadn’t been looking down to the floor and hadn’t taken any notice of Nicki’s feet. ‘This would take more effort,’ Nicki thought.

Nicki fidgeted here and there as she tickled away, her outward appearance suggesting that she couldn’t find a comfortable position from which to tickle Amber. Instead, though, Nicki’s plan was quite calculated. With each twist and with each turn, Nicki was making sure that her feet were bumping into Katy - ever so lightly - in a way that was sure to cause Katy to notice but would seem accidental in nature.

Of course, Amber had no idea of the cat and mouse game that Nicki was trying to engage Katy in just a few feet from her. No, Amber was too busy trying to correct what had ended up being a costly mistake - raising her legs in the air. Before, the floor at least offered some support, something to press her feet against while trying to hold onto the note. Now, her legs positioned straight up in the air, her feet stood unsupported, nothing aiding their cause as they twisted and turned, simultaneously trying to avoid Nicki and Katy’s fingers while also holding onto the note.

Katy, meanwhile, much to Nicki’s dismay, had taken no notice of Nicki’s fidgeting feet, dismissing the occasional bumps as simply part of the game. Oh, sure, she had looked down to see what had bumped into her, had even glanced at Nicki’s nyloned feet upturned and facing her direction, but Katy was too focused on the task at hand at the moment - namely, torturing Amber.

Nicki had had enough. Amber had held on far longer than Nicki thought she would, and to make matters worse, Katy wasn’t taking the bait that Nicki had left. Nicki needed to end Amber’s turn quickly.

“You get both her feet,” Nicki said quietly to Katy. Katy wasn’t sure what Nicki had in mind but wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity to tickle both of Amber’s feet at the same time.

Amber was nearing her breaking point, her legs burning as they tried to maintain their position straight up in the air, her ankles tiring from twisting to and fro with ferocity. She thought she might be afforded a brief reprieve when she felt Nicki’s finger leave contact with her foot, the first time since the game had begun that Amber hadn’t been facing a two-pronged attack, but the rest was brief, as a second finger once again found its mark a mere seconds after the other had departed. Amber didn’t know how much longer she could continue.

And then it was over.

“OH MY GOD NO!” Amber yelled, jumping with such a startle that her feet split apart, the piece of paper falling slowly to the floor. She had finally succumbed to the tickling.

Indeed, Amber’s fatal mistake had been lifting her legs up in the air, after all. Not only had it forced Amber’s muscles to try to maintain the position, but it had also - unbeknownst to Amber - opened up another avenue of attack, one that Nicki had spotted. With Amber’s legs straight up in the air, the back of Amber’s legs were now wide open, completely vulnerable to whatever Nicki or Katy may have had in mind. Katy hadn’t noticed it, too focused on tormenting Amber’s feet, but Nicki had, and as soon as she had offered up Amber’s second foot to Katy, Nicki lightly traced one finger down the back of Amber’s leg, beginning at the back of her knee, tracing it down her thigh, and landing near her bottom. The combination of both the ticklish touch and the shock of the new ticklish area being targeted was enough to do in Amber.

“That’s not fair!” Amber yelled, as she quickly tried to brush away the tickly feeling from her feet with her hands. “I had to battle three fingers. It was only supposed to be two!”

“Do you want to have to go through that again?” Katy asked, not necessarily disagreeing with Amber about the rules violation but recognizing what a “do-over” would mean.

“Ugh, you’re right,” Amber said, not sure she’d be able to last any longer than she just had if given another opportunity.

“I guess I’ll go next,” Nicki said nonchalantly, not wanting to seem too eager for it to be her turn.

“No, no, I’ll go,” Katy said, interrupting. “I mean, if you don’t mind. I want to see if I can last longer than Amber.”

“Oh,” Nicki said, trying to hide the frustration in her voice. “Yeah, sure, of course,” she conceded. Nicki wanted it to be her turn, of course, but she couldn’t make that too obvious. Plus, Nicki knew how ticklish Katy was, and just as importantly, knew how weak Katy was to being tickled. Truth be told, there wasn’t all that much separating the degree of ticklishness of the three friends. Independently, they would each likely be considered the “most ticklish person in the room” if they were out on their own. The real difference-maker, of course, was in how each girl handled being tickled. Obviously, neither of the girls excelled at it, as each could - and had - been reduced to an absolute mess with the mere threat of a tickle attack. Amber, though, at least seemed to have a little fight within her - or at least that is what Nicki had gathered. If you were to tickle Amber, she would, without fail, lose the battle. But she might make it interesting, if even only for a few seconds. Katy, on the other hand, had absolutely no defense mechanism in place against a tickle attack. Perhaps it was because Katy had spent all those years as the main aggressor, tickling Amber at any opportunity in high school? Had that, in essence, allowed Amber to build up somewhat of a tolerance to it, however infinitesimal? And likewise, had the fact that Katy had so rarely played the role of tickle victim growing up left her now powerless against an attack, her body defenseless to the ticklish touches? Whatever the reason, Nicki was confident that Katy would be losing that slip of paper within seconds, so it wouldn’t be worth putting up much of a fight to be next herself.

“Ooooo, I’m nervous,” Katy said, positioning herself on the floor in the same spot Amber had been in moments ago.

“I mean, if you want me to go…” Nicki said, trying to appear nonchalant in her offer.

“No, no,” Katy insisted. “I can do this,” she said, without conviction. She took a deep breath to ready herself and then presented her feet for receipt of the note.

Amber couldn’t resist and snuck a quick tickle on Katy’s foot before the note had been set, causing Katy to jerk her foot back with a jolt.

“Hey!” Katy protested, quickly rubbing the bottom of her foot on the carpet to get the tickly feeling off of her foot.

“Sorry,” Amber said with a smile, giving Katy a cheeky duck-face kiss in the process. “Couldn’t help myself.”

“Yeah, well save it for when I’m ready,” Katy said, giving herself one final twist and turn to get in what she thought was a comfortable enough position. “OK,” Katy continued. “Load me up.”

“Here you go,” Amber said, picking up the note from the floor and bringing it in between Katy’s two feet. As she worked to insert the note between the two pantyhosed-peds, Amber made sure to have her fingers “accidentally” brushing against as much of Katy’s nyloned soles as she could, her fingers on her left hand gliding across the top of Katy’s right foot while her pinky finger wandered along the bottom of Katy’s left foot.

“Shit, no!” Katy yelped, dropping the note immediately following her ticklish paroxysm.

“You lost even before you started?” Nicki asked, both in amusement and also hoping for it to be her turn.

“She tickled!” Katy said with a pout, pointing to Amber and identifying her as the instigator.

“I may have tickled a little,” Amber said with an innocent look on her face.

“Ugh,” Nicki said, growing a little exacerbated at the fooling around that was taking place. “Here, give me,” she ordered, taking the note from Amber. “Feet apart,” she said, directing Katy as she held the note out in front of her. “Feet together,” she commanded finally.

Katy trapped the note between her two feet and stuck her tongue out at Amber as she did.

“Ready?” Nicki asked, prepping her fingers.

Katy nodded yes.

“This is going to be easy,” Nicki said as she and Amber began their attack.

“Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God,” was all Katy could mutter through giggles as her body registered the ticklish touches. Amber traced her finger along the top of Katy’s foot while Nicki traced along the bottom. The effect was more than Katy could even have prepared for, somehow the knowledge of knowing you are about to be tickled making the tickling feel even more… ticklish.

“I give her five seconds,” Nicki said confidently as she watched Katy becoming more and more unglued with each swipe of a finger.

Katy’s upper body crashed to the floor much faster than Amber’s had, confirmation - in Nicki’s eyes, at least - that her earlier analysis of Katy not having any defense mechanism against tickling was accurate. Katy pounded the floor with her hands as she worked to push the tickly feeling away.

Katy was determined to outlast Amber - or at least put on a better showing that either Amber or Nicki had expected her to. Trying to strategize, Katy twisted her ankles down in an attempt to get as much of the bottom of her foot flat on the floor as she could. It wasn’t a fool-proof plan - the effect Amber’s finger was having on Katy as it traversed the top of her foot was all the evidence one would need to see that - but it at least helped to neutralize Nicki’s attack just a little.

Nicki grew agitated, not expecting her friend to come to the battle with a strategy in mind. She tried to push her finger under Katy’s foot but - despite how tickly the touch was - Katy’s foot remained pressed against the floor.

Amber, meanwhile, was more than happy to torment her friend by focusing on the top of her foot. Amber knew Katy well enough now to know that the top of her feet could be quite ticklish, as well. Countless times Amber has snuck under the table while Katy had flats or even heels on - perhaps under the pretense of having dropped something - only to sneak in a tickle across the top of Katy’s prone foot. It may not have matched the effectiveness of a tickle on the bottom of Katy’s foot, but it was sure to be effective. And no doubt, many a time Katy had banged her knee against the bottom of the table as she jumped from the sensation of Amber toying with the top of her foot.

“You’re doing better than I thought you would,” Amber said, having thought for sure that Katy would have given up by now.

“This is TORTURE,” Katy screamed through her giggles as she fought to keep the bottom of her feet flat on the floor, protected.

“Let me see the bottom of your feet,” Nicki demanded, trying to push her finger onto the sensitive underside.

“NEVER!” Katy laughed, holding firm, knowing that this strategy was likely the only thing keeping her in the game.

Amber surveyed the situation, never relenting in her own tickling. Katy had been doing great, for sure, but almost TOO great… Yes, Amber enjoyed having more time to torment her friend in this way, but the longer Katy held out - or rather, the closer in time that Katy and Amber ended up - the worse Amber looked. Amber knew exactly what Katy was doing and why she was doing it - privately, she wished she had thought to cover the bottom of her feet, as well - but Amber also knew that Katy needed to lose. Soon.

“You know something most people don’t know about Katy,” Amber said mischievously, looking to Nicki to get her attention. “She has super ticklish ankles,” Amber said with a grin, watching her finger trace a line from the top of Katy’s foot to her ankle bone.

“Oh my God, don’t you DARE!” Katy yelled, though it was no use. Amber’s finger had already found the secretive sensitive area and was tracing a circle around the protruding bone.

“Really?” Nicki asked with an interested eyebrow arched, now abandoning her strategy of trying to poke her finger under Katy’s foot and instead moving over to Katy’s other ankle. “I ever knew that,” she said with a smile.

“Oh yes,” Amber said, now raising her voice a bit to speak over the intense laughter that had filled the room once Katy’s body registered the second ankle attack. “It’s such an awesome spot to know about, too,” Amber continued, “because unless she’s wearing boots, it’s always exposed,” she said with a devious grin. “Sneakers, heels, flats, even ankle boots,” Amber continued, proving her point. “She just can’t hide this tickle spot. All around the ankle, near the bone and even back here,” she drolled on, pointing out all of Katy’s weak spots.

“I hate you so much!” Katy screamed through her laughter, her mind unable to refocus its attention to providing a defense against this new attack on her ankles.

“Uh-oh…” Nicki said, realizing how much trouble Katy was in now.

“And I remember when I first found out about it, too,” Amber said, reminiscing. “You remember Katy?”

“SHUT UP!” Katy yelled, not wanting to go down memory lane at the moment.

“We were sitting at a picnic table back when school first started,” Amber said, ignoring Katy’s demand. “All of a sudden, Katy jumped in her seat, and I asked her what happened, and she said that the grass was tickling her ankles,” Amber said with a grin.

“Nylons?” Nicki asked, curiously.

“No,” Amber said, shaking her head. “That was when she was barefoot.”

“She was barefoot outside?” Nicki asked.

“No, no,” Amber said, clarifying. “She had Keds on. She just wasn’t wearing any socks with them.”

“CAN YOU TWO STOP??!” Katy yelled, somehow having to hear about being tickled while also being tickled making the tickling twice as torturous.

“I definitely remembered that little nugget, though,” Amber said, again ignoring Katy’s pleas. “And then when I found out how ticklish she is in nylons…” Amber continued, letting her words linger.

Katy was going berserk. The unexpected attack on her ankles was having the effect Amber had hoped, and combining that with the seemingly unrelenting discussion of Katy’s ticklishness was proving to be too much. Any confidence Katy may have had earlier - confidence that she might be able to put on a respectable showing in this competition - was now slowly draining, this strategy to target the ankles being more than Katy could handle.

In particular, it was the girls’ tracing lines near the rear of her ankle - behind the ankle bone and near her Achilles - that was driving Katy crazy, and try as she might to hide that fact from Nicki and Amber, her exaggerated jumps when they would go to that area belied the fact.

“I think this is a weak spot,” Nicki said, noticing Katy’s paroxysms. Nicki watched Katy squirm as she tried to battle this new assault and couldn’t help but realize how much Katy reminded her of Kody Evans in those videos. Everything from Katy’s physical appearance to the outfit worn to the degree of ticklishness reminded Nicki of Kody Evans.

“Oh, for sure,” Amber agreed and the two girls joined together to target that area on each of Katy’s feet.

“You guys, don’t!” Katy begged as she realized her friends’ new strategy. Katy shot her legs out straight so that the delicate area near her ankle was now pressed against the floor. The human body being what it is, though, meant that now the bottom of Katy’s feet were no longer pressed against the floor, their layer of protection now completely removed. Instead, Katy’s feet lay perpendicular to her legs, her toes up in the air, the bottom of her feet fully exposed like an unused canvas waiting for the artists’ delicate touch.

“Look what I found,” Nicki sang whimsically as she saw the results of Katy’ repositioning. No longer able to access the spot behind Katy’s ankle, Nicki happily switched targets, now slowly dragging her finger down the bottom of Katy’s vulnerable foot.

“CRAP!” Katy screamed through her laughter, realizing what a no-win situation she was in. Nicki was all too eagerly tormenting the bottom of her upturned foot, but Amber was all the ready to again target the back of Katy’s ankle if Katy went back to her previous position.

“Just give up,” Nicki said, knowing that she and Amber had Katy dead-to-rights. Nicki had been shocked Katy had lasted as long as she had - was almost proud of her, in a way - but Nicki also wanted more than anything for it to be her turn, for it to be her time to feel the tantalizing finger trace along her body. Just thinking about it was giving her chills.

“NEVER!” Katy yelled, defiant to the very end, hoping to come up with one more plot to thwart their attack. At a loss for ideas, she just started twisting and turning, squirming her body as much as she could while also trying to keep her feet pressed together and not drop the note.

“Oooo, she’s like a little worm,” Amber said with a laugh at the comical scene that was playing out in front of her.

It had helped a little, Katy felt - no had been t as much as when she had had her feet planted on the floor, but it was better than just sitting there and taking the tickling. She twisted and turned and turned and twisted against each ticklish touch until, eventually, she found herself turned upside down, now laying on her stomach, the note still somehow miraculously held between her feet.

“How did you manage that?” Amber asked with a laugh.

“I don’t know,” Katy giggled. “Let me reposition.”

“Nope,” Nicki said, quickly. “Against the rules.”

There were no actual rules, of course. Just whatever Nicki felt like saying at the moment. But Nicki wasn’t about to let this opportunity pass itself up. In all her twisting and turning to try to get away from their ticklish touch, Katy had landed in quite possibly the worst possible position she could have for such a game. Laying face down on her stomach, Katy now had very limited viewing access to see what Nicki and Amber were planning. And their planning options were limitless. In this position, the back of Katy’s legs were fully exposed. In this position, the back of Katy’s ankles were fully exposed. The bottom of her feet were fully exposed. The spot was fully exposed. That final target was where Nicki’s eyed had planted bullseyes.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Nicki asked Amber, pointing to the exposed, vulnerable area of Katy’s foot. Amber didn’t respond with words but the smile that spread across her face was all the confirmation Nicki needed.

“What?” Katy asked, panicking that she couldn’t see what her friends were planning. “Guys, what are you going to - OOOOH CRAP!” Katy screamed, her body instantly registering the teasing fingers tracing along the sensitive spot.

“NOT FAIR! NOT FAIR!” Katy yelled out in panic as the sensations instantly began welling up inside of her.

“All’s fair in tickle wars,” Amber said with a laugh.

Nicki upped the ante. “All we’re doing is just lightly tracing our finger along the bottom of your foot,” she said in the most seductive voice she could muster.

“GET OFF THE SPOT!!!!” Katy begged, her body unable to fight off the growing tingling within her body.

“This spot?” Nicki asked, playing dumb while never once removing her finger. “Why?” she asked, playing dumb. “Is this a particularly sensitive spot?”

“OH MY GOD I GIVE, I GIVE!!” Katy screamed, releasing the note from between her feet, unable and unwilling to fight the type of fight she would have had to endure against that particular touch. The note fluttered to the floor as Katy’s body collapsed, the battle now over.

Except it wasn’t.

Caught up in the moment, Nicki had leaned her body weight against Katy’s calf, effectively pressing Katy’s leg against the floor, helpless - Katy’s upturned, nylon-covered sole staring directly up at Nicki.

“Nicki, no!” Katy begged, trying to pull her leg free to no avail. “I gave up!” she pleaded.

But Nicki would have none of it. Without a word - as if in a trance - Nicki once again placed her finger along the sensitive spot of Katy’s foot, lightly drawing little circles all over the sensitive skin.

“NOOO!” Katy yelled, desperately trying to break her trapped leg free. “Nicki, no!!!”

But still, Nicki’s finger circled and twirled, never once losing contact with Katy’s foot.

“Get off the spot, Nicki!!!” Katy pleaded, her body far too exhausted from its earlier ordeal to combat the sensitive touch. Katy got to her knees - as best she could considering the lower part of her leg was under Nicki’s weight - and tried to pull her foot free, tried to grab onto anything she could find - the leg of a chair, a coffee table - to give herself whatever extra leverage she could to break free. But it was all futile.

Nicki continued her assault, immune to her friend’s pleas, staring intently at Katy’s foot as it was jerked with each touch. Nicki envisioned herself in Katy’s position, hoping that her friends might look to seek revenge against her for this devious act, hoping the seed had been planted.

“NICKI!” Katy pleaded. “I CAN’T TAKE MUCH MORE!!!” she yelled, hoping for mercy, if not from Nicki than maybe from Amber. Her words were true, though. Maybe it was because her body’s defense had been greatly reduced after its earlier fight… Maybe it was because, by now, Nicki knew exactly the right approach for this task, where to target and how… Maybe it was because she was still thinking about the other night with Maddy, her body already on high alert, so to speak, and defenseless against any attack.

Whatever the cause, Katy was losing the battle. Quickly. She pushed her head to the ground, squeezed her legs tightly together, anything to create some sort of sensation other than the one emanating from the bottom of her foot. Nothing worked.

“NICKI!” Katy begged. “AHHHH!!” she yelled, her mind not really to form any other thought. She clenched her eyes closed. And saw Maddy. Maddy walking down the hallway of the apartment after a day at work, the very end of the tan business skirt sticking out from under her jacket, her long legs fully exposed so you could see the suntan pantyhose covering them. She saw Maddy smile. She saw Maddy’s heel pop ever so softly out of her shoes, a pair of high heels that only accentuated Maddy’s already long legs. Her eyes locked on Maddy. Maddy. Maddy.

“OK,” Amber said, snapping Nicki out of her trance. “I think she’s had enough,” she continued, knowing her friend well enough to realize that she was likely ready to burst.

Nicki released her grip, freeing Katy from the unexpected assault. Katy pulled her feet to safety as quickly as she could, trying to catch her breath.

“I… wasn’t expecting that…” Katy said, still out of breath. She wasn’t sure what to say. She was mad. Only slightly mad. Not mad enough to make anything about it or make an issue of it. After all, the three girls had been doing the same to each other repeatedly for some time now. On the other hand, it wasn’t something that she had been expecting. But it never was…

“Sorry,” Nicki said. “Got carried away with the situation,” she said, almost baiting Katy and Amber to follow suit when it was Nicki’s turn.

“It’s OK,” Katy said, not wanting to make an issue of it at all.

“Well, I guess it’s my turn,” Nicki said, trying to hide the glee in her voice. She had been waiting for this for so long. Certainly all night. But even before. When she was away. Her mind kept going back to how easily she was overcome by Katy and Amber that night in the basement, how easy it would be to happen again. And again. And again. And now she finally had her chance.

Nicki lay down eagerly, placing the note between her toes. “Do your worst,” she goaded, wanting to give her friends every last bit of ammunition they might need to extract the type of revenge Nicki yearned for. Nicki didn’t care about the content and who won or who lost. This was all the victory Nicki would need.

Except that wasn’t at all what was about to happen.

As Nicki lay in wait, Katy and Amber were sending each other signals through their eyes, signals that Nicki couldn’t pick up on. Signals that told the other that what Nicki was about to receive would be anything but pleasurable.

“I guess I’m ready whenever you guys are,” Nicki said, taking a deep breath in preparation.

Katy and Amber smiled at each other, and, rather than tracing a finger up and down the bottom of Nicki’s foot as she expected - as she hoped - each girl quickly grabbed a hold of the ankle closest to them, each trapping one of Nicki’s feet in an ankle lock under their arm, the note falling to the floor.

“What the -?” was all Nicki was able to get out before feeling it, the sensation of five fingers ferociously tickling the bottom of each of her feet. As soon as her body registered the ticklish touch, Nicki went crazy laughing, her body unable to do anything but.

Katy and Amber looked at each and smiled, their friend having been due this revenge for quite some time now. Indeed, for so long, Nicki had tormented one or the other - or both - with her tickling means, taking advantage of their propensity for wearing nylons and how much more ticklish they were when wearing said nylons. Now, it was payback time. There would be no light, casual tickling to Nicki this evening. No, instead it would be an all-out, full-scale tickle attack, the kind Nicki herself had so joyfully handed out many times.

Nicki was going berserk, trying to free herself from her friends’ clutches to no avail. She desperately tried to get words out - to object to what they were going, to remind them that this wasn’t a part of the game - but her words were lost against the torrents of laughter streaming from her mouth. Nicki furiously tapped her hands against the living room floor, hoping her friends might see that as a sign of defeat and might stop their relentless attack.

But there would be no respite for Nicki, who herself had never offered such a respite when either Katy or Amber would utilize that tactic. Tears streamed down Nicki’s face as she laughed uncontrollably, her body losing any strength it had to fight as laughter consumed her entire being.

Nicki was delirious, her well-thought-out plan having gone horribly awry. This was not the sensual, teasing tickly touch that she had hoped for; no, it was anything but. This was torture. And Nicki was trapped, completely at the mercy of Katy and Amber, forced to endure this for however long they wished.

And Katy and Amber wanted Nicki to pay. After all, Nicki would certainly have taken advantage of the opportunity had she had the chance to, no? Hadn’t she done so in a way just moments ago? Hadn’t she seen Katy’s foot, exposed and vulnerable, and used its sensitivity against her? This was no different. Except it was. This was tickle torture. In the purest form.

Nicki fell into silent laughter, her body completely overwhelmed by the tickling. As far as tickle attacks go, this was about the worst Nicki could have endured. Practically every variable was working against her. The pedicure she had received earlier - hoping to leave her skin soft and smooth to heighten the tingling - now only served to make every finger tickle all the more. The pantyhose that Nicki had worn under her jeans - the ones she hoped would further sensitive her to the point of ecstasy - now only served to magnify how ticklish this all was. Her friends, two skilled ticklers in their own right, leaving no spot untouched, spreading the tickling across both of Nicki’s feet for maximum effectiveness. Nicki couldn’t handle it.

Katy was enjoying her time as her fingers danced across Nicki’s sensitive soles. It was nice to finally get some retribution, finally be able to deliver some come-uppance to Nicki after all the tickle attacks Katy had endured. Sure, it was all in good fun and there was no harm, but it also wasn’t horrible being on the winning side for once, right?

“Girls,” Nicki forced out among the laughter. “I’m…” she struggled to say. “I’m gonna pee!!” she yelled, hoping that that might be enough to force a brief reprieve for her. And fortunately for Nicki, it had, for her statement wasn’t all that far from the truth.

Nicki gasped for air, her laughter having robbed her of full breaths for as long as this had endured.

“How’s it feel being on the other side for once?” Amber asked, getting a kick of being on the winning side for once.

“This isn’t fair,” Nicki said, still trying to catch her breath - and still wholly aware that neither Katy nor Amber had relinquished hold of her ankles yet. “This was supposed to be just a light touch,” she said almost with a whimper.

“We just felt you had this coming,” Katy said with a smile.

“I just wanted light tickling,” Nicki repeated, almost delirious from the tickling she had just suffered. “Like in the videos.”

Katy and Amber looked at each other, now realizing what had been Nicki’s plan all along.

“My gosh,” Katy said with a shake of the head. “You’re just one raging hornball right now, aren’t you?” she said with a laugh.

“SOOO???” Nicki said, not even trying to deny it.

“And you just wanted us to lightly tickle you like the other day so you could experience that again?” Amber questioned.

“Maybe,” Nicki said, not wanting to fully admit to it while still remaining in such a vulnerable position.

“Tell you what,” Katy said, leaning in closer to Nicki. “Do you have any idea how often you would bring me to the cusp myself?” she asked.

Nicki shook her head no, hoping Katy was about to say she would do the same, for Nicki knew there was no way she wouldn’t be brought over the edge at this point.

“I think you’ve been naughty,” Katy said, teasing.

“Very naughty,” Nicki said, playing along.

“And naughty girls should be punished, don’t you agree?”

“Oh yes. Punish me. Please, punish me.”

“Amber, should we punish Nicki?”

“I think she deserved it.”

“Oh gosh,” Nicki said, not believing her plan was somehow coming to realization, no matter how tangled the path to it had become. “I definitely deserve it,” she said.

Katy inched forward, closer to Nicki, taking hold of her hands. Nicki smiled in anticipation of what was to come.

Except once again, it wouldn’t be what she expected.

Katy had taken hold of Nicki’s hands to hold them down on the floor, to limit Nicki’s arm movement and allow Katy to place her knees across Nicki’s arms, pinning them to the floor so they were spread out from Nicki’s body. Amber, meanwhile, had taken hold of both of Nicki’s ankles and was now sitting on them, Nicki’s feet sticking out from between Amber’s legs.

“What are you - ?” Nicki began to ask, not wanting to finish the thought.

“You said you deserve this,” Katy reminded Nicki and began furiously tickling Nicki’s underarms.

“NO!!!” Nicki screamed as the laughter overcame her again. “Not what I meant,” were the final audible words she could make out as laughter consumed her, Nicki’s attack on her vulnerable underarms proving quite effective. Nicki thrashed her head left and right, trying to dislodge Katy’s hands a bit, maybe push them away for even a second, but to no avail.

“Can I just say I LOVE how ticklish you are?” Katy said to Nicki, not expecting a response. Katy paused her tickling for a moment to let Nicki catch her breath.

“Oh no,” Amber said from below. “Looks like Nicki’s shirt rode up a little bit.”

“So it did,” Katy said, looking down and seeing Nicki’s bare stomach and sides exposed. She began lightly tracing one finger along the line adjacent to Nicki’s jeans, the light touch that Nicki had been craving. A smile formed on Katy’s face as she looked at Nicki, though, and soon that slow tracing had been replaced by yet another all-out tickle assault.

Katy attacked Nicki’s sides and stomach as Nicki thrashed about, helpless to do anything but laugh.

Katy again slowed her tickling.

“I wonder if I should slip my hand up here,” Katy teased, bringing her hands just under the bottom cuff of Nicki’s shirt.

Nicki didn’t know what to think as Katy had been playing these mind games with her. Just when Nicki thought Katy was about to give her the delicate touch that her body craved, Katy switched tactics, giving Nicki an all-out tickle attack when she least suspected it. Likewise, just as Nicki felt like she was about to pee herself from laughing, Katy would stop and toy with Nicki a little. Nicki had no idea what to expect.

Katy lightly dragged her fingers under both sides of Nicki’s shirt, her fingernails tracing along the sensitive skin. Nicki’s back arched as high as it could under Katy’s weight, the teasing touch being exactly what Nicki’s body wanted. Katy’s fingers reached the side of Nicki’s breasts and lingered for a bit. Nicki hoped Katy would undo her bra, even tried lifting her back up a bit to make it easier for Katy.

But Katy had other ideas.

Katy’s fingers bypassed that area and continued upward, landing directly in Nicki’s vulnerable bare armpits. Katy’s fingers danced in the hollows of Nicki’s underarms, sending Nicki, once again, into absolute hysterics.

“NOOOO!!” Nicki yelled as she squirmed about trying to free herself. It had been so close. She had thought that would be it. But again, Katy had pulled it away. And not only had she pulled it away, but she had replaced it with an all-out tickle attack. One Nicki simply couldn’t handle.

But again, it was over, almost as soon as it had begun, and Katy once again brought her hands down to the sides of Nicki’s breasts, rested them on the bra - a brief moment with no tickling to allow Nicki to catch her breath.

“You want this?” Katy coyly asked.

Nicki nodded her head.

“You sure?”

Nicki nodded her head again.

“OK,” Katy said, beginning the countdown.

“3….

2….

1….”

Only one more time, it wasn’t the countdown Nicki had hoped. When Katy reached 0, it wasn’t Katy’s fingers lightly touching Nicki’s body or Katy undoing Nicki’s bra as she had hoped. No. Instead, it was the absolute worst thing that could have happened.

It was Amber.

It was Amber’s ten fingers going to town on the bottom of Nicki’s trapped feet, dancing across the nylons. Nicki was in instant hysterics.

“Her feet are SO ticklish,” Amber said with a laugh, taking great joy in the retribution she was able to gain.

“Is that true?” Katy asked Nicki. “Are your feet so ticklish?”

Nicki could only shake her head up and down. It was all she could do. Her feet WERE so ticklish. Too ticklish. And for the first time in their friendship, Katy and Amber were taking advantage of it.

Amber finally stopped, giving Nicki a rest. She and Katy both got up, helping Nicki to her feet - she was still a little wobbly.

“You guys suck,” Nicki said laughing.

“Turnabout is fair play,” Amber said with a smile.

“Still feeling like a hornball?” Katy asked with a laugh.

“YES!” Nicki said. “Thanks to you!”

“You’re welcome,” Katy said with a laugh.

“I really need to pee, though,” Nicki said, neither Katy nor Amber knowing how close Nicki had come to wetting herself on multiple occasions.

“By all means,” Amber said, getting out of Nicki’s way.

“That was fun,” Katy said to Amber when Nicki left the room.

“Yes, it was.”

“She still owes us, though.”

“Oh, totally,” Amber agreed. “At least now that we know she wears nylons often it’ll be easier to do it.”

Both girls laughed and started sorting the room back together while waiting for Nicki to come back.

“You guys are awful,” Nicki said when she finally returned, her sides still hurting from laughing so much.

“You love us,” Katy said.

“Why don’t we take a look at some more of those videos,” Amber suggested. “For next time.”

When and where did they uncover nickis „lie“? The last episode featuring her ended without anything of that sorts. What did I miss?

Are you referring to this:

We uncover your lie and find out that you are indeed ticklish and then you just up and vanish.”

That really wasn't anything. It was just the girls being "mad" at Nicki because the girls never knew Nicki was ticklish. In (I believe) Episode 20, Nicki finally gets tickled, and that's the first time we've seen any indication that she's ticklish.

Nicki calls out the hole in their logic on the very next line:

“I never lied. I never said I wasn’t ticklish. You girls just never asked.”

So unless you didn't read (I believe) Episode 20, you didn't miss anything. It was more just a throw away line of dialogue between the friends.

Reactions: xnj
Are you referring to this:

That really wasn't anything. It was just the girls being "mad" at Nicki because the girls never knew Nicki was ticklish. In (I believe) Episode 20, Nicki finally gets tickled, and that's the first time we've seen any indication that she's ticklish.

Nicki calls out the hole in their logic on the very next line:

So unless you didn't read (I believe) Episode 20, you didn't miss anything. It was more just a throw away line of dialogue between the friends.
Thank you!!

Great installment. I love this series! It's one of the series of stories that has inspired me to post my own. The writing is alway so captivating.

Wow another amazing part,I loved the way that Nicki for once actually craved being tickled and attempted to provoke it... to no avail muhahaha.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back