• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ass tickled by fling (F/M)

Quebueno

TMF Novice
This story happened within the last year, but I feel like sharing it just now because I’m getting more into posting on here! This story happened with a girl I’ve hooked up with when we’re in town together, so she knows about my tickle fetish (both as a ler and a lee). She’s a thicc Latina in her early 20’s, I’m a slim/athletic guy in mid 20’s.
I was in town, so I was hanging out with her. There had been lots of times where I held down or tied up this girl and tickle tortured the hell out of her, and I’ll tell those stories another time maybe. But I guess she wanted revenge for those times.

So I’m in my underwear on her couch, and she said she’d give me a massage (which she did and it was great). But then she starts slowly sliding her fingers down my back, making me arch my back in response. Then she starts moving her fingers up and down my sides and I’m giggling pretty hard at this point and telling her it tickles. She says she knows and likes watching me squirm. I can’t get out of this because I’m laying down and she’s on my back.

Then, she scoots down and wraps her legs around mine and keeps her weight right at the top of the back of my thighs so I still can’t get up. Then she does what I didn’t expect, which was start tickling my ass!! I jerk up in response but can’t get out and plead with her to stop, also feeling slight embarrassment that my ass is so ticklish. But she keeps going with her fingers over my cheeks or sliding between while I’m screaming and writhing with laughter. She even reaches behind her and tickles one of my feet with one hand while still going on my sides or my butt with the other. I was LOSING IT.

She kept this up for at least ten minutes but really it could’ve been any amount of time. I was so out of breath by the time she let up. I felt so out of control, embarrassed, and tickled, it was amazing.

Sounds like she had fun! Please tell us about the times you tickled her too! :p

This story happened within the last year, but I feel like sharing it just now because I’m getting more into posting on here! This story happened with a girl I’ve hooked up with when we’re in town together, so she knows about my tickle fetish (both as a ler and a lee). She’s a thicc Latina in her early 20’s, I’m a slim/athletic guy in mid 20’s.
I was in town, so I was hanging out with her. There had been lots of times where I held down or tied up this girl and tickle tortured the hell out of her, and I’ll tell those stories another time maybe. But I guess she wanted revenge for those times.

So I’m in my underwear on her couch, and she said she’d give me a massage (which she did and it was great). But then she starts slowly sliding her fingers down my back, making me arch my back in response. Then she starts moving her fingers up and down my sides and I’m giggling pretty hard at this point and telling her it tickles. She says she knows and likes watching me squirm. I can’t get out of this because I’m laying down and she’s on my back.

Then, she scoots down and wraps her legs around mine and keeps her weight right at the top of the back of my thighs so I still can’t get up. Then she does what I didn’t expect, which was start tickling my ass!! I jerk up in response but can’t get out and plead with her to stop, also feeling slight embarrassment that my ass is so ticklish. But she keeps going with her fingers over my cheeks or sliding between while I’m screaming and writhing with laughter. She even reaches behind her and tickles one of my feet with one hand while still going on my sides or my butt with the other. I was LOSING IT.

She kept this up for at least ten minutes but really it could’ve been any amount of time. I was so out of breath by the time she let up. I felt so out of control, embarrassed, and tickled, it was amazing.

Awesome story. I thought I was the only dude with a ticklish ass

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back