• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Remake)

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
I wonder if their going to take away the RPG elements of this game and make it into an action game instead?

I never played the original version of it, but I heard the rp aspects of this game were really good, which if they do keep them. I would love to try it, the fact of been able to build a Jedi or sirth Lord from scratch is really appealing to me.

If its just action...well I might just miss this one out, don't get me wrong I have played decent action games. But customization just gets boring and eventually you get all the perks anyway! If you play it long enough.

It's why i like rps like Elder Scrolls, Fallout..your character becomes specislizest in one or 2 areas. So it makes for good game replay value

I hope not, while it did feel tedious with managing your party's skills and such, the story is what got me through up to that particular illuminating moment, wink wink nudge nudge. And shortly after that moment, a mix of slight difficulty spike and disinterest, I never got past that. Maybe one day.. when I'm done with my backlog hahaha ha yeah, maybe when I'm on a deserted island with electricity and shelter.

I don't really care what they do with it so long as they keep the story interesting and compelling. It would be cool of they even added a few things, who knows. I would take the FF7 remake treatment for KOTOR.

I'm just crazy about Revan and Bastila and even Mission Vao. So interesting. Plus it's nice to be in a time in star wars that both feels ancient and there are a lot of Jedi and Sith.

Definitely more interesting than one or two jedi and one or two sith.

I think the video trailer preview was PULLED and the project CANCELED!

Shit, that's just damn disappointing! :(

This is such a disappointment - KOTOR was one of the best roleplaying games I ever played.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back