• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather: The Return of Miss Ramirez - part 1

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
CLOAK AND FEATHER: THE RETURN OF MISS RAMIREZ

I can’t believe it has been 20 years since I wrote my first Samantha Storm story. Since then I have written multiple stories with her and have created a number of illustrations on my deviantART page. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank all the forum members past and present who supported and encouraged me:

MTJPub - Without Jim, there is no Samantha Storm. He wrote a one shot story in 1995 that I found some years later and he gave me his blessing to continue and his ongoing support ever since. Thank you, sir!

I’ve also received support and encouragement from forum members past and present including - MarquisDeSade, SoundSiren, Dave2112, primetime, FrenzyTickles, Shaggy, Kid Indy, TJDoom, TickleMantis, CrimsonMagister, Meangry, MarvelTickling, CeeAyBee, Joker Jack, Grippedchimp, Raul and many others (apologies if I missed anyone).

Some friends have gone on to write their own Samantha stories or include her in their own fictional universes. Please check out the great work on here by - Kev26, PeterVincentTGVK, Luisa Luga, HallKogan and the sorely missed IrvingKrebb (RIP). In fact Samantha is now the older cousin to HallKogan’s Krista character and has a bizarre but never boring ongoing relationship with Jenni the Clown.

Thanks to everyone who has followed and supported these efforts. I really hope you enjoy this story.

CLOAK AND FEATHER: THE RETURN OF MISS RAMIREZ - PART 1

It had all started with Miss Ramirez.

Samantha had been captured and delivered to Miss Ramirez by the henchmen of Domingo Chavez in Colombia during Operation RAVEN SOLO. The details were still as vivid in her memory as if it had happened yesterday. The almost feverish glee with which the sultry Latina had exploited her body. The bondage, the tickle torture, being suspended by her wrists, strapped to a rack, stripped and gang tickled.

Tickling. Samantha still found it hard to process how something that sounded so innocuous could be so fiendish. Sure, she had escaped from Miss Ramirezand but the word was out after that and more than one member of the opposition had made it their business to have Samantha at their ticklish mercy.

Samantha frowned to herself as she drove through the expensive properties of Laurel Canyon, on her way to a rendez-vous with Miss Ramirez.

According to Section Seven’s intelligence, Carla Santamaria Ramirez, aka Miss Ramirez, had stopped freelancing for questionable individuals and groups a couple of years after her encounter with Samantha. She had gone into private client work acting as a domme for the few that could afford her services. With the air of mystery surrounding her past she could command exorbitant fees. Legend had it that more than one client was a budding astronaut.

So why had Miss Ramirez reached out? Section Seven’s analysts had been baffled.

“Unfinished business, Sam,” Angela Blaze said. The redheaded agent had her own fetishistic tendencies and probably understood Miss Ramirez better than the analysts with their algorithms. “You’re the one that got away. That never happened to her before you or after you.”

“You think that’s it? I guess I better go find out.”

“Mm-hmm, I could try to talk you out of it but I know you too well.”

Which was how Samantha came to be driving to an upscale address in Laurel Canyon. She turned onto the driveway and saw the house. A stone mansion, manicured gardens and off to the side she could see a pool and poolhouse. Whatever Ramirez was doing clearly paid well

Samantha parked up by the front door. She had opted for a simple, classic look. Black leather jacket, tight white scoop-necked t-shirt, blue Levis, black boots. She didn’t consider this a field mission so she had switched out her lightning bolt belt buckle for one which bore a native American raven design. A private joke recalling her first encounter with Miss Ramirez. She spoke quietly into the collar of her jacket, “ex vehicle, going in.”

The front door was opened and filled by Bartolo, the faithful lieutenant of Miss Ramirez. His granite face was unreadable as he watched Samantha approach.

“Hello, Bartolo,” she grinned. “I thought you might be here.”

He gestured into the interior of the house with a hand the size of a catcher’s mitt. “Senorita Storm, please come in. Senorita Ramirez awaits.”

“Oh no, after you. I insist.” Samantha said. She could have sworn the beginning of a smile flickered across Bartolo’s face.

He gave a small nod and led her into a large living room and there she was, Carla Santamaria Ramirez.

Samantha felt a small tingle in the pit of her stomach. The Latina still had short hair, fashionably styled in a pixie cut with asymmetric bangs falling over her left eye. She wore a black satin blouse, black leather pants and there was gold at her ears, throat, wrists and waist. She wore open-toed heels and her nail polish was the same crimson as her lip gloss.

“Hello, Samantha, you look wonderful.”

“You’re clearly doing well,” Samantha said, looking around the room.

Ramirez looked at Bartolo and arched an eyebrow. He cleared his throat and looked closely at Samantha. “Miss Storm is not carrying a firearm but she appears to have a weapon secured at her right ankle.”

Samantha was impressed. No wonder she kept him around. “It’s a jungle out there. A girl has to have some protection.”

“Thank you, Bartolo. You may go.”

Bartolo inclined his head. “As you wish.” He gave Samantha a curt nod as he moved past her. For a guy built like a wrestler he moved like a cat.

He walked to the front door and let himself out.

“Where’s he going?” Samantha said.

“The movies. One of the places in town has a spaghetti western season on. He’s going to give us some privacy. I hope that might cut both ways.” Ramirez said.

Samantha sighed and spoke into her collar. “Pull back, repeat, pull back.”

From the manicured garden there was a rustling in the shrubbery. Ramirez looked out in amusement as three bushes stood up to reveal figures in camo gear who jogged to the rear wall of the property and disappeared.

“All for me? I am flattered.”

“You’re still an unknown quantity. We’ll be left alone but my people are out there.”

“I would expect nothing less, and please, call me Carla. Drink?”

“Why did you want to see me, Carla?”

“Vodka, rocks, right? I think I’ll join you.” The Latina moved to the bar and took out two thick tumblers. She prepared the drinks and handed one to Samantha. She clinked glasses, took a sip and exhaled. “Smooth.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“Oh lighten up, Samantha. Not everything is a life and death matter. To be honest, I’ve thought about you a lot. In my professional life you were the only one to escape. The only unanswered question. I guess you could say I became intrigued by you. Perhaps even a little obsessed.”

Samantha saw the twinkle in her eye. Angela had called it perfectly. She relaxed a little and took a sip of the vodka, letting the sharp spirit wash down into her stomach. “You got me here for a A friendly ‘sparring’ match.”

“Ooh she finally gets it.” Carla smiled. “You mean to say you never wondered how things would have played out had you not been able to escape? If I had been able to unleash all my skills upon you?”

“Well I did escape so I guess we’ll never know.”

“But you’re curious.”

“Not really.” Samantha said. Her former tormentor had thrown down the gauntlet and she knew she would accept. She knew she could never back down from a challenge. Besides, Section Seven regularly put her through RTT (Resistance To Tickling) training and Miss Ramirez would prove an acid test.

“ I don’t imagine I can stop you from leaving although the tussle would be fun.”

Samantha regarded her through narrowed eyes. She was still the same Ramirez but the almost sadistic gleam she had in her eye in Bogota was replaced by something that looked a little like mischief. She sighed, pulled the tiny mic free from her jacket collar and took out the sheathed SOCP dagger from her right boot and placed them both on the bar. “I guess I won’t be needing these tonight.”

Carla held up her glass. This time Samantha clinked back.

“They’re going to have a field day with this at my next psych evaluation.” Samantha said. She had a similarly complicated relationship with her buxom friend Jenni who liked to dress up as a clown.

“I’ve followed your career with interest. They’d never sideline you.” She linked arms with Samantha and led her to a plush couch.

“Thanks to you I’ve met more than a few of your students and competitors. That blonde Russian, Elena Vorlov for one.”

Carla sniffed, “A sausage-fingered peasant.”

“Patricia Krauss?”

“That one showed promise but forgot that you are supposed to make the subject lose control, not lose control yourself. Is she still working for that terrible Hugo Sexton?”

“Not as far as we know. She is freelancing as security in Serbia and he went underground after making a plea deal.”

“He tried to hire me once. And then he tried to get me into bed.” Carla said.

“Yep, that sounds like him.” Samantha sipped her drink. “So how does this work exactly?”

“I want to take you to your limits and beyond and then we’ll know who would have really won our battle of wills.”

“Section Seven put me through a series of resistance evaluations. I’ve learnt a few tricks since then.” Samantha said.

“And you imagine I have been twiddling my thumbs? Although there’s a lot I can do with just my thumbs.”

“I bet there is.” Samantha finished her drink.

“I believe you’re ready to begin.” Carla said. She placed their glasses on the table and moved around the sofa behind Samatha and began slipping the leather jacket from her shoulders.

“Undressing me already?” Samantha said and immediately wished she’d kept her mouth shut.

She folded the jacket over the arm of the sofa and wrapped her arms around Samantha’s neck, pressing her cheek to hers. “Don’t worry, I’ll take my time. This is going to be so much fun.”

She came back around and sat next to Samantha. “Let’s start with your feet shall we?” She patted her lap.

Samantha felt that tingle of nervous excitement in her stomach again. Was she really going to go along with this? She leaned back and placed her feet in Carla’s lap.

To be continued...

Well done my friend, as usual. I’m excited for part two.

I’m honored to have my name listed alongside such literary giants, thank you for the mention. [emoji144]

I feel like I am super late to this party. I love this concept of the two archenemies reuniting in this way. And thanks for the Jenni shoutout! I will read more tomorrow!

Well done my friend, as usual. I’m excited for part two.

I’m honored to have my name listed alongside such literary giants, thank you for the mention. [emoji144]

I'm late getting back to all these comments. Sorry! And thanks for your support.

This is so exciting!

Thanks, hope you enjoyed the rest.

Not a fan of f/f but your stories are incredible!

Glad it's hitting the spot, even if it's not your preferred dynamic. ;)

You did it again? Amazing :) Im so happy. Thanks a lot @Suikoden

Danke! :D

I feel like I am super late to this party. I love this concept of the two archenemies reuniting in this way. And thanks for the Jenni shoutout! I will read more tomorrow!

Not as late as I am with replies! Thanks mate.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back