• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetlife

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Recently fetlife and enjoy it if am going to be honest anyone on here on it add away

926EE325-56A0-4FE4-857B-99EFD738C911.png

Thought I would piggyback off of this. Looking for a female play partner but open to talking with anyone.

Image 10-1-21 at 9.31 PM.jpg

i'm a little more active on there tbh would love to make more friends in the tickling community

IMG_4718.PNG

I'm on that site under a different username. I find it rather cumbersome to use, which is why I don't spend a lot of time there. Ticklers and ticklees seem to be a small minority there.

In my limited experience Fetlife is pretty much a sausagefest, and as a straight male that doesn't interest me.

In my limited experience Fetlife is pretty much a sausagefest, and as a straight male that doesn't interest me.

That's because a lot of straight males tend to scare females off when it comes to online communities, take this forum for example.

I've personally had just as equal luck on both sites. Its honestly a balance and also depends on what type of person you come off as. Fetlife and TMF have garnered me a lot of tickle partners over the years.

I haven't spent a large amount of time on Fetlife, but my experience has been that females there are extremely ready to be annoyed or offended if you don't word or phrase everything in exactly the way they think is correct. Perhaps it's a function of the gender ratio.

I've had a good deal of success finding guys to communicate with and even meet via Fetlife. I sincerely believe it's a good site for connecting with other kinksters.

Kinksters can have profiles based on every legal kink or fetish they may have. That provides a great deal of freedom.

However, it does not mean that anyone can go on there with free reign to do virtually everything. You cannot harass, bully, slander, send unwanted pics, etc. to folks there. Yes, they do have rules.

One of the ironies I find with many men I read on that site complaining of not being able to find play partners is the approach taken by some of them. Many of the men will have little to nothing on their profiles, no profile pictures (save for a dick pic from some of them) and post requests that seem to have little thought put into them. My favorites are the profiles where someone posts they "don't know what to say about themselves." Gotta think it through before posting. Be real and honest. Most folks crave that.

I've had a good deal of success finding guys to communicate with and even meet via Fetlife. I sincerely believe it's a good site for connecting with other kinksters.

Kinksters can have profiles based on every legal kink or fetish they may have. That provides a great deal of freedom.

However, it does not mean that anyone can go on there with free reign to do virtually everything. You cannot harass, bully, slander, send unwanted pics, etc. to folks there. Yes, they do have rules.

One of the ironies I find with many men I read on that site complaining of not being able to find play partners is the approach taken by some of them. Many of the men will have little to nothing on their profiles, no profile pictures (save for a dick pic from some of them) and post requests that seem to have little thought put into them. My favorites are the profiles where someone posts they "don't know what to say about themselves." Gotta think it through before posting. Be real and honest. Most folks crave that.

True and well stated. I have never hooked up with anyone via TMF or an on line source. But, have had a wonderful experience interacting in live face to face situations. Relax. Be yourself. Be real. You are being sized up and judged in the same manner as you size up and judge so why not let it happpen honestly and naturally?

Anything worth pursuing takes effort.

That's because a lot of straight males tend to scare females off when it comes to online communities, take this forum for example.

Well I mean we're passionate, right? Kind of like the thing females advertise they want?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back