• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

which female politician would you tickle and how?

Barnaba87

which female politician would you tickle from the 3 and how? :D
I think it would be very hot to see them in the stocks! tickling an authority figure is extremely hot.

1.Kamala Harris
https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/time-100-Kamala-Harris.jpg

2.Miri Regev
https://momentmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Miri-Regev-Mark-Neyman-GPO--e1531158288449.jpg

3.Nikki Haley
https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-conte...-into-a-Better-Place.jpg?quality=86&strip=all

Priti Patel would be a possible addition.

What about AOC, I bet she is wildly ticklish ?

I find her annoying, so I would take great satisfaction in seeing that.

which female politician would you tickle from the 3 and how? :D
I think it would be very hot to see them in the stocks! tickling an authority figure is extremely hot.

1.Kamala Harris
https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/time-100-Kamala-Harris.jpg

2.Miri Regev
https://momentmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Miri-Regev-Mark-Neyman-GPO--e1531158288449.jpg

3.Nikki Haley
https://www.usmagazine.com/wp-conte...-into-a-Better-Place.jpg?quality=86&strip=all

OP nails it. KAMALA HARRIS would be my no. 1 choice. Beautiful in her age, fine skin, and a laugh that would make me hard as a rock. Seeing that smile and laugh would make want to never stop tickling her.

Nikki Haley would be nice too since both sides deserve representation.

Hell, I'd even throw in Hillary for the similar reasons I listed Kamala. I like her laugh as well, so forcing that through tickling would be a dream come true.

Absolutely AOC.

I'd have her spread-eagle and I'd go to town on her belly/bellybutton.

The funny thing is these are all professional women in power, reducing them to ticklish little school girls is pretty hot. I'd love to see any of them getting a pedi or admitting their ticklish anywhere. This may sound sick but can you imagine throwing Nancy Pelosi into the mix. LOL

AOC for sure. She's sexy as can be. Lauren Boebert. Dumb as a stump but she's cute. Kirsten Gillebrand is another one.

Kyrsten Sinema? Given her penchant for wearing silly outfits on the Senate floor I'd like to find out how silly her laugh sounds. Put her in stocks and use the heel of her own shoe to tickle her feet.

AOC for sure. She's sexy as can be. Lauren Boebert. Dumb as a stump but she's cute. Kirsten Gillebrand is another one.

I can't believe I forgot about Boebert. Her and Sarah Palin (yes, even still!) are two Republicans I'd love to see get tickle tortured.

Kyrsten Sinema? Given her penchant for wearing silly outfits on the Senate floor I'd like to find out how silly her laugh sounds. Put her in stocks and use the heel of her own shoe to tickle her feet.

I think her own citizens in Arizona would love to see that given her approval rating over there, lol.

Kamala Harris - Who wouldn't wanna tickle torture her? Such a classy, hardass woman, brought to a laughing mess by tickling. Tickling her feet, slowly working the way up her legs on top of her stockings, under her skirt. Turning the tickle torture laughter into soft moans when touching her more erotically.

AOC - Her fierce and fiery appearance would be perfect to ruin, making her really scared as her clothes are being cut. Then attack her ruthlessly by tickling her all over, turning her fear into panic when realizing she won't get away from it, being humiliated.

Ilhan Omar - Also classy and fearless, starting with tickling her feet she would lose a piece of clothing for every time she begged for it to stop. Making her turned on against her will by caressing her body as the final stage.

I would (obv) love to make AOC giggle uncontrollably by tickling her all over her upperbody, I'd also tickle Marjorie Taylor Greene until she cried.
screen_shot_2019-01-08_at_5.39.24_pm.png mjavXNC_iUZJ_7nA8ktYA1XR7LfZDvzxIzz9ub6K0pk.jpg

I’d love to hogtie AOC and Lauren Boebert side by side and tickle and lick their bare soles for hours. Whoever broke first would get their soles fucked and then the tickling of the other one would resume…

I do not agree with the political ideology of Kamala Harris and AOC (writing this as an Indian), but hell, both of them look like they would be immense fun to tickle. Kamala's uncontrollable laughter isn't always suited in most situations when she is expected to give a logical reply, but it would be great to get her going with it with some good tickling. And AOC, she's so damn intelligent (although I disagree with her on a larger level, her way of putting across her points is amazing), it'd be great to have her to grudgingly admit to liking being tickled through some playful start-stop tease-tickling. Another interesting female politician would be as several people have mentioned, Jacinda Ardern. A woman who you'd love to meet at a cafe, have a light conversation with, and sneak in some neat tickles. Kamala and Jacinda both appear desperately ticklish in their mannerisms.

Since I am from India, I'd pick Nusrat Jahan as a possible tickling candidate from my country.

Attachments

• 9d96508879555e9dfe665484a4b10def.jpg
    9d96508879555e9dfe665484a4b10def.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 142
New Zealand Prime Minister "Jacinda Adern.

I love her mannerism and think she is gorgeou.

As punishment,]

Marjore Taylor Greene

I cant stand her personality, but she deserves to be tickle tortured

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back