• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

which female politician would you tickle and how?

After their antics during the Biden speech, think both Boebert and MTG need to be locked barefoot together in double stocks exposing their bare soles, preferably right in front of the White House where passengers can come by and observe their humiliating predicament, and of course eventually people get to walk up and tickle their bare feet.

After their antics during the Biden speech, think both Boebert and MTG need to be locked barefoot together in double stocks exposing their bare soles, preferably right in front of the White House where passengers can come by and observe their humiliating predicament, and of course eventually people get to walk up and tickle their bare feet.

Boebert for sure. Political leanings aside, she would earn none of my my mercy whatsoever.

Last edited:
Nikki Haley. Imagine tying her to a chair, reaching down and slipping off those heels.

I like this idea

Another addition after the heckling at Biden's speech the other night, as punishment.

Representative Lauren Boebert.

She is actually pretty physically, but her personality and character leave a lot to be desired.

I had not seen AOC's picture in a while

I went to wikifeet to remind myself of what she looks like.

AOC is an absolutely gorgeous woman

Yet, wikifeet only rated her feet as "Nice"

That does not matter. While I love ticking women's feet, AOC's feet would serve just fine, just as the rest of her would lol

I would like to tickle these news pundits/politicians:

S.E. Cupp
Lindsey Davis
Kamala Harris
Anne-Marie Green
Angela Rye
Suzanne Malveaux

AOC and Lauren Boebert. Both on opposite sides of the political spectrum, but both really hot and look like a lot of fun to tickle. Kristi Noem and Huma Abedin are also really hot. Huma wears stockings a lot too so she'd be really fun to tickle.

Just imagine them being restrained in stocks, hooked up to a polygraph machine.

As “special investigators” whose job is to end lying in politics, we ask them a series of political questions.

For every lie, they get tickled on live television.

AOC, Gretchen Whitmer, Kirsten Gillebrand, Nancy Mace.

Jen Psaki and Nicolle Wallace are currently pundits, but both of them had roles within presidential administrations. So I'm including them.

Hilary Clinton. Just to see if she's as ticklish as she is evil and corrupt.

I would definitely want to tickle Lauren Boebert. I have heard her speak and her voice sounds like she would make a great victim. I definitely would like to get my fingernails on her sides and feet.

I would likely put her in some stocks and first tickle her in her stockings and then rip them to get to her bare feet and between her toes. I would also cut holes in her dress to get at her sides and underarms.

Priti Patel, Suella Braverman, Zarah Sultana and even though she is a former politician, Gloria De Piero.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back