• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

... A party is coming

star-kid

Hello everyone,

Made progress for the first project I except to accomplish with a lot of content. To be honest, I want to do a patreon / subscribestar to help me developp and finance all the voice over artist and musicians I hope to find later, especially for my big "endgame" project. However, like "Stardew valley" game author, I want my game to standout from the beginning. This is why I'm patiently writing all the dialogue, spoting the Voice actress willing to do all the expected content and share a first presentable version when it's ready.

A big praise to the artist Mati0la (actually on hiatus) who's working on the designs of my characters while I finish experimenting the ingame renders. Go check her out if you like her work !

APartyIsComing.png
https://www.deviantart.com/mati0la/gallery

https://www.deviantart.com/frail-heart/art/A-Party-is-coming-893533432
https://www.deviantart.com/frail-heart

We're in the early process but if you are/know a NSFW voice actress that can speak one other language (currently looking for japanese, arabian, and german) and not afraid -obviously- to laugh a lot (muhahahahahaHAHA !) , can MP via deviantart. I'll keep this thread updated for dev news. As I said...

... A PARTY IS COMING :smilelove

This project seems very ambitious, which, if you don't mind me saying that, has been the downfall of many planned tickling games in the past. Making any game is a very big task for one person after all.
However, rest assured that I'm still looking forward to hopefully seeing this game being finished and I wish you the best of luck. ^-^

This project seems very ambitious, which, if you don't mind me saying that, has been the downfall of many planned tickling games in the past. Making any game is a very big task for one person after all.
However, rest assured that I'm still looking forward to hopefully seeing this game being finished and I wish you the best of luck. ^-^

F.H: I don't mind and respect that opinion. To be honest, I already burned my fingers on projects (which costed my avatar's arms actually, hahaha). When cameron did the movie "Avatar", he did the same thing as others directors before him: he took the time to make it good before it's release. A good lesson, I think.
Thx for your support and considerations :)

L.O.U.I.S: Have a nice day, Monsieur. We'll come back soon ... If my master can slow down with coffee.

F.H: It's like my breath, Louis !

L.O.U.I.S: Well I hope you don't "explode" from oxygen, Master -_-'

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back