• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather: The Return of Miss Ramirez - part 2 (F/f)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Cloak and Feather: The Return of Miss Ramirez - part 2

Carla ran her fingers over the Paul Green ankle boots in her lap. “Very nice, Samantha. Elegant but still retaining some functionality.” She squeezed Samantha’s feet through the boots.

Samantha flinched inwardly. “You’ve got this,” she told herself.

“Oh look, a zipper,” She reached under the cuff of Samantha’s jeans, pinched the zipper and tugged it down while locking eyes with Samantha. She tugged the boot free and dropped it carelessly on the floor and then repeated the pantomime with her other boot.

Samantha wiggled her toes in their white ankle socks. “A little predictable to be honest.” Having her footwear removed? Walk in the park.

“Patience, darling.” Carla hooked a blood red fingernail under the elasticated hem of the sock. “I love unwrapping a new present.”

“Not like you haven’t done this before.”

“Shhh,” Carla drew the sock from Samantha’s foot, launching it in the vague direction of her boots. “So smooth and soft, just as I remember. Although the clear polish is a bit dull.”

Carla peeled off the other sock and began to run the pads of her fingertips over Samantha’s insteps and soles. “Exquisite. I had to interrogate a woman from French intelligence once. Body of a swimsuit model, feet like a peasant farmer. Apparently she ran endurance races in her spare time. Hugely disappointing.”

“I’m sure you coped.” Samantha said. There was always that nervous rush when her feet were exposed. She could manage the pads of Carla’s fingers at this tempo but if she brought those nails into play it might be a different story. She knew the Latina was keeping her on the edge of anticipation. The battle of wills began.

“Your challenge is simply to keep your feet in my lap. I’m not even going to bind you. At least not yet.” She looked at the clock behind Samantha. “Let’s start with ten minutes. I’m sure that will be easy for you.”

Samantha leaned back with her arms behind her head. “I could use a good foot massage actually.”

Carla gripped Samantha’s big toe and pulled back on it to stretch the arch. She applied a single nail to the smooth skin and dragged slowly from ball to heel.

Samantha squirmed her hips a little and yawned theatrically. She worked to turn the memory of her time in the Bogota tickle dungeon to a grainy, mute, low-res image but now it was flooding back, IMAX-ready.

Carla reversed the path of her fingernail. She watched Samantha carefully as she repeated this process. On the third pass she noticed a twitch at the inner corners of Samantha’s eyebrows and smiled to herself.

She switched to the other foot and noticed that Samantha bunched the toes of the foot she had released. Carla felt a little giddy with excitement. The telltale signs were all there. The American had certainly learnt to control her reactions since they first met but the truth was that Samantha was still incredibly ticklish.

“You have a good poker face, Samantha but you still have your tells.”

“Vegas was never my scene anyway.” Samanth closed her eyes. She began naming states and their capitals. When she started to struggle, she’d go to the next one on the list. Ramirez could control her body but she would control her mind, that’s where the battle would be won.

Carla took a hold of both of her big toes and began pitter-pattering her fingers over Samantha’s smooth arches and was rewarded with a twitch in one knee.

Samantha smiled despite herself and folded her arms across her chest.

“A touch more defensive now. Let’s see what other reactions I can create.”

Oh shit, here it comes, Samantha thought to herself.

Carla grazed her nails around the balls of Samantha’s feet. “Tickle, tickle, tickle.”

Samantha squirmed. This was going to be tougher than she thought. The challenge of keeping her feet in Carla’s lap forced her to work against herself. It was a trap and a fiendish one.

The familiar ticklish sensations jolted all the way up her legs as Carla’s nails skated over her heels, tapping and gliding.

...Alabama…Montgomery...

She felt her toes bent back and then fingernails fluttered against the sensitive joints before probing the spaces between.

...Alaska...Juneau...

“You’re doing well. Perhaps I’m losing my touch.” Carla giggled. They both knew that was bullshit. “Oh there’s lint under your big toe.”

Samantha inhaled sharply as a nail stroked and plucked the pad of her big toe. .

...Arizona...Phoenix...

Carla scribbled her nails against Samantha’s arches her Samantha to gasp and sink her fingers into a cushion.

...Arkansas...Little Rock...

“Let it out, Samantha. Give me that beautiful laughter.” Carla said as her nails lit up the nerve endings in her feet. Samantha was struggling, her lips were curled in a smile.

...California...Sacramento...

Carla reached up to lobster claw her just above the knee before returning to the soles. The dam broke. Samantha let out a yelp and then erupted into peals of laughter.

“There she is, there’s my Samantha. Now let’s give these lovely soles a good tickle.” Her fingers were a blur as Samantha’s tender soles were rubbed and prodded.

Samantha was no longer fighting the laughter. She grabbed the cushion with both hands and dug her nails into it as the Latina’s knowing fingernails sent ticklish sensations shooting up her legs and into her core.

...Colorado...Denver...

“I don’t know what’s worse, your damn tickling or trying to keep my feet in your lap.” Samantha managed to mutter between fits of laughter.

“I’ve dreamed of this moment,” Carla watched the pretty feet wriggling under her onslaught. “The way your toes move, it’s hypnotic.”

Samantha wailed in frustration and then shook with silent laughter. The mental battle was as tough as the physical one and Miss Ramirez knew her business. For a moment the only sound was the clinking of Carla’s chunky gold bracelets as her fingers flew.

“Oh God, how much longer?” Samantha panted.

“Eleven minutes.”

“Eleven? I thought you said ten.”

“And I thought you were tougher than this,” Ramirez giggled. She pinched Samantha’s big toe and began using knuckles against her arches, switching back and forth between this and her nails.

Samantha felt her cheeks growing hot. She tried controlling her breathing but the laughter Carla was wringing from her acted as a serious spoiler.

“Don’t get zen on me. We’re having fun here.” Carla said. Her hands were tireless and as mobile as a concert pianist’s.

Samantha wondered how long she could hold out. She pressed her heels into Carla’s leather clad thighs. Each flick of the finger sent an electric jolt through her body and never ended.

And then it did.

“Ten minutes. Well done, Samantha. I am impressed.” Carla had stopped tickling her feet and was now massaging her soles and stretching her toes.

Samantha blinked in surprise. Had that been ten minutes? She hadn’t expected Carla to keep to her word. She also had to admit the massage felt good. “This is different. Are you feeling merciful?”

“Hardly. These amateurs think you can just tickle for hours but overstimulation leads to a loss of sensitivity so I will be giving you plenty of breaks. I want you nice and sensitive.”

“Figures.” Samantha blew a loose strand of hair from her face.

“Tell me a story,” Carla said.

“You want me to tell you Section Seven’s secrets now? Nice try.”

“No silly, a story. I want to hear about your memories of being tickled before we met. Surely I wasn’t the first person to tickle you.”

Samantha was taken aback . She still expected interrogation, not girl talk. “Alright, I remember this guy I dated in college. He was sweet and charming, a little shy. We’d flirt and he’d use tickling as a way to get close to me and initiate a make out session and from there he’d try to get into my pants.”

“Did he succeed?”

“We were all young once.” Samantha said.

“Lucky boy. Do you keep in touch?”

Samantha laughed. “I’m not on social media. I don’t know where he is or what he’s doing.”

“Was he a good tickler?”

“You know how guys that age are. He was a bit of a fumbler but he had a go.”

“Men, sometimes I wonder if they’re really the answer.” Carla said with a sidelong look.

“Life would be kinda dull without them though.” Samantha said.

“Mm, they have their uses I suppose. But I think you’ve had long enough.” She pulled a box from underneath the coffee table and removed two sets of leather cuffs. She waved them in front of Samantha. “Let’s move to the rug. Lie on your tummy for me please.”

“Already?” Samantha stepped onto the soft, plush rug and lay down on her front.

Carla knelt beside her and buckled cuffs around her ankles and her wrists and then connected them with short leather straps to create a hogtie. “Perfection. I might not go so easy on you this time.”

Samantha lay her cheek against the rug. Where had she got to with states and capitals ? She decided to go in the opposite direction this time and start with Wyoming.

“Let’s start the clock again.” Carla settled in behind Samantha, tightening her knees around Samantha’s thighs. She began by curling and uncurling her nails against her soles and it didn’t take long for Samantha’s hips to twitch. Was there anything more exciting than watching a ticklee slowly lose the battle to resist? She began to use a single nail on each sole and traced flowery patterns.

...Wyoming...Cheyenne…

“Now I’ve got you like this. I am free to use both hands.” Carla said. The straps gave Samantha a little wiggle room but Carla’s fingers tracked her as if she could predict every flinch and wriggle.

Samantha wondered if she would expend more energy resisting or laughing. She opted for the latter strategy. She couldn’t see the clock but guessed hardly any time had passed. She started giggling, letting the mirth bubble out.

...Wisconsin...Madison...

Carla hummed and her bracelets clinked as she ran her fingers in one direction and then the other. She couldn’t get enough of Samantha’s feet. They were perfectly formed and proportioned with smooth soles and arches that wrinkled delightfully under her touch. She wondered if the American agent had any idea how much her feet would excite the hordes of internet foot fetishists. She could probably double her salary if she did foot clips on OnlyFans. Perhaps she’d suggest it but there was a lot she wanted to do first. She licked her lips.

Samantha arched hard against her restraints. She knew she was expending energy but it helped distract her for a second from the foot tickling. Her movement was limited but she wiggled back and forth, her denim-clad butt bouncing up and down.

...West Virginia...Charleston…

“Look at you go, cowgirl.” Carla swatted Samantha’s ass and then began lobster clawing her thigh below her butt cheek with one hand while her other hand continued to feast on her soles.

Samantha let out a peal of laughter. “Thought this was a foot session,” she said.

“My house, my rules.” Carla chanted. She switched hands, another swat, another lobster claw and more foot tickling. She returned both hands to Samantha’s wriggling soles.

...Washington...Olympia…

Carla couldn’t resist any longer. She bent her head to Samantha’s left foot and sucked her toes into her mouth, swishing her tongue between them.

Now Samantha lost it. The tongue was bad enough but Carla was also using her teeth, nibbling everywhere. It was a light, calculated touch and it had Samantha thrashing like a bronco.

Carla laughed around Samantha’s toes as she nibbled and tickled. She had to hold Samantha’s shins against her chest to control the wriggling spy and she damn near sucked the polish off her toenails.

With a flexibility that would have impressed any yogi, Samantha arched and squealed, throwing back her head so that her hair whipped against her feet. The sensation of that tongue on her soles made blood crash in her ears.

Wait, where was she? Wisconsin? Washington? Carla was now sucking on the balls of her feet, grazing them with her teeth as she tickled them.

“Oh shit,” she breathed between giggles. She’d go again from the top.

...Wyoming...Cheyenne…

There was a soft pop as Carla sucked Samantha’s toes out of her mouth. “Where are you going in that pretty little head of yours? I want you here with me.” She took the toes into her mouth again, working Samantha’s foot like a popsicle. A swat on each cheek, a lobster claw and then back to the feet.

Samantha willed herself to stop struggling. She was going to wear herself out at this rate. She blew hair out of her eyes and surrendered to the laughter being forced out of her. She still wriggled her feet, trying to hide one sole on the instep of the other foot but the wily Latina was always step ahead.

For her part Carla could tell what Samantha was doing but she didn’t care. That just meant she would get to play with her for longer.

...Wisconsin...Madison…

Carla suddenly gripped both of Samantha’s feet and planted a soft kiss on each toe and patted Samantha on the thigh. “And that’s your ten minutes. I think I took a little more out of you that time.”

“Huh?” A bleary eyed Samantha looked over her shoulder as Carla undid the straps and cuffs holding her in a hogtie.

“Here, relax for a second.” She started kneading Samantha’s shoulders.

“This is new. I don’t hate it though.” Samantha said, getting her breath back as she felt warm hands bleed the tension from her.

“Of course, this is more of a session we’re having Samantha. As the top is my duty to care for my bottom.”

“Do you have to call me your bottom?”

“What would you prefer?”

“Right now I’m a little thirsty.”

Carla filled two tumblers with soda water and dumped a couple of ice cubes in them. “If I were you, I’d sip some water and suck on an ice cube.”

The women retreated to the couch.

“Another break so I can get all nice and sensitive for you again?” Samantha said.

“You’re learning. But of course as we progress the anticipation will start to nag at you too. You’re already wondering what I have planned next, aren’t you?” There was a real twinkle in Carla’s eyes.

“Your turn to tell me a story time,” Samantha said in deflection. “Where did you learn to use tickling for interrogation?”

“Alright, I’ll indulge you.” Carla smiled. “I started in the police force in my country. We were dealing with a lot of rowdy students, many of them not much younger than me. Now the boys would usually behave if they got slapped around a little. Nothing too serious. We couldn’t do that to the girls though but one of the senior officers hit on the idea of punishing them with tickling. We’d stretch them out on a table and tickle them until they cried, peed themselves or in some cases agreed to work for us as informants. One or two even had orgasms. I was good at it. I enjoyed it.”

Samantha sucked on an ice cube. “Charming. But better than beatings and electric shocks I guess.”

“I tend to believe the officer who suggested this was a pervert. All the sessions had to be taped of course for his review. He probably sat there watching them with a bottle of Tequila in one hand and his cock in the other.

“Anyway, somehow or other I was approached for training in a technique called Human Interrogation Technology which is just a fancy name for tickle torture. Apparently I showed promise and it turned out I was a natural. The instructor was quite a character. Tell me, have you ever heard of a man called Morandilas?”

Samantha had a flash of memory. Her shirt open, hands and feet bound and there she was sprawled across the lap of Morandilas, his shaven head, monocle and fiendish grin had left quite an impression as he ran his fingers and a feather all over her feet, ribs and belly. “I’ve heard of him.”

“He made me what I am. I learned at his hands.” She smiled at some secret memory, “And under them.”

“So everything started with Morandilas..” Samantha said, crunching the ice cube.

“Indeed, but I think that’s enough of a break.” Carla stood up, took Samantha’s hand and led her out of the room. She took her down a hallway and down a set of steps.

“Ah, the good old basement dungeon.” Samantha said.

Carla opened a heavy bolted door, led Samantha inside and switched the light on.

Angie would go nuts for this place, Samantha thought to herself. They were in a large basement room with dark, brick walls, a black and white tiled floor and an array of bondage equipment in lacquered hardwood and padded black leather. Stocks, an X-frame, a rack and some kind of chair which looked medieval. One wall held shelves of equipment. Samantha saw masks, gags, floggers, feathers, crops. It was a fetishist’s dream.

Carla walked over to the padded rack. It had hardwood stocks at one end and wrists cuffs chained to a winch at the other. “I think this is your size.”

Samantha pressed her fingers into the expensive leather padding. “I bet this wasn’t cheap.”

“There are some things money can’t buy” Carla looked at her with undisguised lust. “Now, are you going to take your shirt off or shall I do it for you?”

To be continued...

I'm just elated to have more Samatha Storm stories. And with tongue action too at that! That last one written by a fan showed promise but didn't ever get finished. Also nice MTJ reference! XD

As I’m reading this, I’m wondering to myself how to define their relationship. Respected rivals? Frenemies? But then again... why label it?

I loved it. Can’t wait for part 3.

Great work! I love how Samantha and Ramirez reminisce about their previous encounter and how she is able to control Samantha again. Definitely looking forward to the next part!

Wonderful, as expected. Looking forward to the remaining story!

This is terrific! I love the juxtaposition between Samantha's attempted self-induced trance, and the cruel ministrations from Ramirez.

I'm just elated to have more Samatha Storm stories. And with tongue action too at that! That last one written by a fan showed promise but didn't ever get finished. Also nice MTJ reference! XD

Thank you! As for MTJ, I had to give the main man his props. ;) This relates to a piece of art on my dA page.

As I’m reading this, I’m wondering to myself how to define their relationship. Respected rivals? Frenemies? But then again... why label it?

I loved it. Can’t wait for part 3.

I was thinking Frenemies. Something different anyway.

Great work! I love how Samantha and Ramirez reminisce about their previous encounter and how she is able to control Samantha again. Definitely looking forward to the next part!

Thanks bud. I loved visiting these characters again. They're always fun to hang out with. :D

Wonderful, as expected. Looking forward to the remaining story!

Welcome sir, and thank you.

What they said. :faint:

Hang in there, there are still two chapters to go. :p

This is terrific! I love the juxtaposition between Samantha's attempted self-induced trance, and the cruel ministrations from Ramirez.

Cruel yet somehow loving and sensual. I think Carla has more than a professional interest in Samantha. I've been wrong before though... ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back