• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cloak and Feather: The Return of Miss Ramirez - part 4 (F/f)

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Cloak and Feather: The Return of Miss Ramirez - part 4

Samantha was seething. Was this another of Carla’s psychological ploys? Offering her up so the delivery guy from the Thai place could slurp tequila from her navel? She looked at his beard. That was definitely going to tickle.

JT was looking back and forth between the women who had introduced themselves as Shauna and Carmen. He couldn’t believe his luck. Perhaps if he played this just right he could be on for a threesome.

Carla put some music on. Credence Clearwater Revival sang about a ‘Bad Moon Rising’. Carla fetched a shot glass, salt shaker and some lime wedges. She poured a measure of the tequila and smiled at Samantha. “OK Shauna, honey, are you ready?”

Samantha smiled like there was nothing she would like better in the world and moved smoothly onto the bar. She lay back and folded her arms behind her head, feeling the cold marble top against her skin.

JT clambered up and straddled her thighs. “Am I doing this right?”

“You’re a natural,” Carla said. “Now let’s get down to it. You’re going to lick the salt, drink the tequila and suck the lime, OK?”

“Yes ma’am,” JT sounded like he was on the verge of saluting and despite herself Samantha had to stifle a grin.

Carla took a thick, juicy lime wedge and placed it between Samantha’s teeth, she sprinkled salt from her lower ribs and down her stomach and then carefully poured some tequila from the shot glass into Samantha’s navel.

Samantha let out a tiny gasp as the alcohol stung her skin. A drop of lime rolled onto her lip and she sucked at it eagerly.

“OK, cowboy, it’s time for the main event.” Carla said, she ran her hand up the back of his neck and grabbed him by the hair. Salt first.”

CCR gave way to Lynrd Skynrd and ‘Sweet Home Alabama’.

Samantha felt his breath tickle her stomach and then his whiskers tickled her skin as his tongue licked the salt from her stomach.

“Tequila.” Carla shouted and Samantha tensed her belly as JT slurped the spirit noisily from her navel, flicking his tongue into the shallow depression to lick up what he’d missed. His whiskers were hell on Samantha’s tingling belly and she fought hard not to laugh.

“And lime.” She guided JT’s head toward Samantha’s lips.

Easy lover boy, Samantha thought as she saw the look in JT’s eyes. He sucked the lime wedge from her lips, his tongue tracing her bottom lip.

...Sweet home Alabama...

Carla jerked his head back up. “How was that?”

“Incredible. That was...next level. Best shot ever.” He looked back and forth between the women. “Thank you, that was great, Shauna thank you, omigod you’re a freakin’ goddess.” The driver was giddy with excitement.

Samantha gave him a lazy thumbs up as she sucked on the lime wedge.

Carla looked at the shot glass. “We have some tequila left. It would be a shame to waste it, wouldn’t it?”

“Yeah, it’s strong stuff, smooth though.” JT said as he eyed Samantha’s toned belly.

“It can be if you’re not used to it. I’ve an idea.” She sprinkled more salt on Samantha’s belly, put a fresh lime wedge between her lips and then reached for something else - a can of whipped cream. She squirted it in each of Samantha’s armpits.

Samantha groaned inwardly as she imagined how those whiskers would feel rubbing against her armpits.

“There you go, that should take the edge of it. Salt, tequila, cream and lime. You know the routine, right?”

“You bet.”

“Now Shauna can be a little ticklish at times so I’ll hold her arms up for you and you make sure you have a good hold on her hips.”

JT didn’t need to be told twice. He bowed his head to Samantha with such enthusiasm that his nose went between her breasts. He licked the salt from her slick stomach and then sucked and licked every drop of the fiery liquid from her belly button. Samantha started giggling silently. The swine was taking his sweet time down there and that beard was murder. She squirmed her hips but he had a tight hold on them as instructed while he sucked tequila from her stomach.

“Good boy, and now the cream.”

JT reared up and eagerly licked the cream from Samantha’s armpits.

“That’s it, don’t miss any.” Carla said, which earned her a baleful glare from Samantha.

The tip of his tongue swirled in figure eights in her armpits as he licked up all the cream. WHen he came in for his lime wedge he had cream in his facial hair, some of which ended up on Samantha’s nose as he sucked on the lime between her teeth.

He sat up and wiped the back of his hand across his mouth. His pupils were dilated and he had the biggest grin. “Hey, you know what goes well with cream? Raspberries.”

“Hey wait-” Samantha started but JT pressed his face into her stomach and blew a loud wet raspberry on her. Samantha couldn’t help but let out a squeal of laughter.

Carla clapped. “Omigod, that’s too good.”

“Sorry, Shauna, I couldn’t resist. Please don’t kill me OK.” JT said holding his palms up. “Carmen was right though, you really are super ticklish. You were squirming like hell.”

“I’ll let you off just this once.” Samantha said, playing her part.

As they climbed off the bar Carla looked at the obvious tenting at the front of JT’s pants. She boldly reached out and gave it a gentle squeeze. “What’s this, you naughty boy? Face the bar, assume the position.”

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it, that was so hot.” JT blurted but he did as he was told. Samantha noted that Carla still had the ‘command presence’ in her voice from her time in the police.

Carla stood close behind him breathing into his ear while she stroked his bulge. “Well I’m going to have to do something about this. She unbuckled his belt and jerked it from his pants. She doubled the leather in two and slapped him across the butt half a dozen times.

“Hey, Ow.” He protested.

“OK cowboy you’re done.” Carla said draping the belt over his shoulder. “But that was fun so I’m giving you the twenty anyway.” She shoved the bill in his pocket, kissed him on the cheek and steered him towards the door.

“Thank you so much, I can’t even... wow, just wow. You ladies are incredible. If you need any more food delivered, anything. I’m your guy. Just ask for JT.”

“Oh we will,” Carla said, waving him off as he walked to his car.

“I ought to flatten you for that.” Samantha groaned.

“You were getting too used to my touch so breaking things up with a young guy like that was just the thing to throw you off balance.” She leaned in conspiratorially. “Besides, are you really going to tell me that you had a clear view of the ceiling every time you were gathering intelligence?”

If looks could kill, Samantah would have been placing flowers on Carla’s grave.”

Carla stroked her chin. “I have to wonder though. Do you think he’ll wait to get home before he jerks off or do you think he’s driving one-handed right now?”

“Let’s hope he can wait,” Samantha laughed.

“Come on, let’s eat before it gets cold.”

Samantha liked Thai food and Carla had picked some good dishes which they shared.

“Something tells me I shouldn’t eat too much right now. I imagine you still have something planned for me.”

“Of course I have something special planned for you. But if you’d prefer to concede now I won’t think any less of you.”

“Nice try with the reverse psychology. We both know you don’t want me to quit.”

Carla hooked a finger in the ring on Samantha’s collar and pulled her towards her. She kissed her on the cheek. “Don’t ever change, Samantha.”

Samantha looked longingly at the food but she knew being tied and tickled on a full stomach was probably a bad idea. She stood up, “It’s getting late.”

Carla rose and took her hand. “This way.”

She led Samantha upstairs and down to the end of a hallway and into another bedroom. The ambient lighting and temperature gave it a calm feeling but the king-size bed with black satin sheets and restraints at each corner suggested it wasn’t a place of meditation.

Carla put her arms around Samantha’s shoulders. “Ready?”

“As I’ll ever be.”

“I’m really going to give it to you this time so I want you to feel as vulnerable as possible.”

“Figures,” Samantha said as Carla reached up behind her and undid the clasp of her bra.
She dropped lacy garment to the floor and took a moment to admire Samantha’s body. “You’ll look incredible spreadeagled and writhing.”

She ran her hands lightly over Samantha’s chest and stomach and then reached for her belt buckle, “I’ve been looking forward to this all night.” She tugged Samantha’s belt open and then tackled the button and zipper on her jeans.

Samantha shimmied out of the jeans and was now naked except for a pair of black briefs and the leather collar. Carla took a slow walk around her. Samantha knew it for a psych-out but she had been trained to deal with situations like this.

“Almost perfect, but there’s one more thing,” Carla whispered in her ear. She hooked her thumbs into Samantha’s underwear and tugged down. “Now you’re perfect, lie down on the bed please.”

Samantha lay down casually as if she was about to take a nap. She put on her best poker face as Carla attached cuffs to her ankles and wrists and adjusted her into a spreadeagle position.

Carla stepped out of her own shoes and unbuttoned her blouse. “I’m going to oil you up, Samantha. This can get a little messy.” Underneath her shirt Carla had a toned shapely body, a gold ring pierced her navel.

“Milan?” Samantha said, looking at her bra.

“Paris, darling.” Carla said sitting on the side of the bed with a bottle of oil. “I have this oil made to order, it stimulates the nerves. You’ll be nice and tingly before I even start tickling you.”

Samantha looked at the ceiling and went back to her sovereign states memory game. Where had she got to? Colombia.

...Comoros...Cook Islands...Congo…

Carla squirted oil onto her stomach and began smoothing it out with her palms. It was warm after a few seconds Samantha could feel the tingling sensations begin. Carla worked the oil into her ribs and her waist. She added more, covering Samantha’s armpits and upper arms, her hips and her thighs.

...Costa Rica...Croatia...Cuba…

Carla rubbed the oil over her breasts, softly pinching and tweaking her nipples. Samantha fetl her heart quicken.

“Starting early?”

“Just being thorough.”

...Cyprus...Czech Republic...Denmark…

The oil trickled down her legs where Carla worked it into her ankles and her feet, making sure to go between each toe. She did a thorough job. “You’re glistening all over, Samantha. You look magnificent. I ought to warn you, I’m going to do my best here but I can’t guarantee I won’t lose control.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you.” Samantha said with more nonchalance than she felt. She felt a mild twinge of excitement mixed with trepidation over what was to come.

Carla went to a chest of drawers and returned with several items that she placed on the bed for Samantha to see: A ballgag, a Wartenburg wheel, and a vibrating massage wand.

“First I’m going to gag you. You will be deprived of laughter. I am going to blindfold you too. You will be deprived of your sight and your tactile sense will be heightened. I am going to work on you until I get what I want. And then the real test begins.”

Both women knew none of this needed to be said. They also knew that Carla was declaring it as a statement of fact, planting the idea in Samantha’s mind that this was a fait accompli.

“Better than my last Tinder date anyway.” Samantha said.

“As if you use Tinder.” Carla laughed. “Now lift your head for me so I can gag you.

Samantha complied as the ballgag was fastened into place, followed by the blindfold. She lay there listening to the sound of her breathing. The sound of her heartbeat was deafening although she knew this was just her mind playing tricks on her.

Carla did nothing, she sat on the bed enjoying the sight of a naked, oiled Samantha Storm and let the anticipation build.

...Djibouti...Dominica...Dominican Republic…

A set of nails landed on her ribs. Samantha’s breath caught in her throat as the nails tracked down over her ribs. The oil, the sensory deprivation and her nakedness made this so much worse than what she had experienced in the basement on the rack. The fingernails moved up into her slick underarms, out to her wrists and back again. She squirmed on the satin sheets and groaned into the gag.

Her neck, her ears, her collar bones; the nails explored her thoroughly. Her breasts, her stomach, her hips. Samantha grinned around the gag. She felt as if her whole body was trembling.

...East Timor...Ecuador...Egypt...

Her inner thighs, her knees, her insteps, her soles. Samantha twisted this way and that in her bondage, the muscles in her arms stood out as the nails flowed up and down her body until she was one huge nerve ending.

“And that’s all the kindness you’ll get from me.” Carla whispered.

Kindness?

Carla began to dance the pads of her fingertips in Samantha’s armpits as if she was working at a keyboard. “Take a letter, Miss Storm.”

Samantha couldn’t help, she started giggling, the infernal gag getting in the way, just as it was supposed to. The fingers sped up, moving back and forth.

...El Salvador...Equatorial Guinea...Eritrea…

Muffled guffaws escaped around the gag as Carla began kneading her trim waist. She worked her way to Samantha’s hips and inner thighs, the kneading motion sending ticklish shockwaves.

“Look at you all exposed like this. I can do anything I want to you.” Carla said in a voice thick with lust and mischief. She laughed to herself as Samantha twisted beneath her fingers. She pinched and tweaked her glistening ribs, making sure to get every single one.

I love this, I want this. Samantha told herself. I love this, I want this. She knew the worst was yet to come. She had undergone sensory deprivation training before but what Carla was doing to her was definitely not part of that textbook. She squealed as her breasts were given a playful squeeze and then the fingers were spidering across her neck and ears.

...Estonia...Ethiopia...Fiji…

A fingertip circled her belly button. She still tingled from JT’s beard. Knuckles wriggled into her hip creases. She gasped around her gag and bit down on the ball as she was wracked with another fit of squealing laughter. Strong fingers pinched her quads and ran down to her knees. That was murderous, she flinched and groaned into more giggles.

And then the hands were on her feet.

“Oh God,” she gasped in anticipation.

...Finland...France...Gabon…

The warming oil did not help as Carla raked her soles and pried apart her toes to tickle the joints. The bedsheets were slick with oil and perspiration as Samantha veered from torment to torment.

Damn this oil! It amplified the effect of the tickling like nothing else. Each prod and poke was the ticklish equivalent of that moment where a little too much wasabi and it punched you in the back of the head.

And then there was the sensual touch. Carla’s hands kept returning to her neck and breasts and delving between her thighs. Her hot breath ignited the effects of the oil. Samantha was getting aroused and she knew it. There was nothing she could do but ride this wave and hold on for dear life.

...Gambia...Georgia...Germany…

She was practically drooling around the rubber ball wedged between her teeth as she twisted and writhed with laughter. Her ribs ached from the laughter and her intercostal muscles had enjoyed a serious workout. She could feel her cheeks grow hot, hair stuck to her face, her nipples throbbed and the liquid heat began to build in the pit of her stomach. This did not go unnoticed.

“Oh, Samantha. What have we here?”

A sudden buzzing noise told Samantha that the wand was being brought into play. As one hand flicked and skated over her trembling body, the breathless agent felt the vibrating head of the wand introduce itself to the slickness between her thighs. She groaned in frustrated, breathless arousal and tried to grind on the wand, seeking release.

But Carla was going to have this happen on her own terms and measured the pressure with an expertise born of long practice.

Nevertheless, Samantha could feel the fire in her crotch building.

...Ghana...Greece...Grenada...

Her breathing changed as her climax began to build. Closer, closer. Don’t lose it. You want this, you own this. Feels so good and…

The pressure was dialled back. The blindfold was torn off and the gag wrenched out of her mouth.

“I want to see your face for this.” Carla said. She ran the wand up and down between Samantha’s legs.

...Grenada...Granada...Green eggs and fucking ham…

Samantha was past caring. She knew what was coming. She wanted it, she needed it. With a strangled moan she felt the orgasm erupt within her and then her mouth formed an oval as she cried out in ecstasy.

Carla dragged out the crest of the orgasmic wave with a skilful application of the wand. Samantha’s eyes rolled back in her head as she moaned and shuddered, eventually falling back breathlessly to the bed.

The Latina was on her in a flash. “One thing I’ve learned is that nothing is more ticklish than a post-orgasmic woman basking in the afterglow.”

“Shit, shit, shit,” Samantha breathed, trying to shake the hair stuck to her face.

Carla went straight for her ribs and hips and this time there was no laughter. Samantha inhaled sharply as some of the most intense ticklish sensations she had ever experienced coursed through her body. She knew it would be bad but…

She was unable to even get any laughter out as Carla unleashed a furious onslaught. Her touch was fast and sure, darting all over her body. Samantha couldn’t keep up, it was almost as if Carla had turned into the multi-armed Hindu deity, Shiva. How was this even possible?

...Guatemala...Guinea...Guinea-Bissau…

Now she laughed. Oh how she laughed, a keening banshee wail of helpless ticklish agony. She had been taken to the limit and pushed beyond it.

Carla knew she had to exploit Samantha’s post-orgasmic bliss without mercy.

“Submit, say you are my slave. Call me Mistress.”

Samantha answered with laughter.

“Submit, or I’ll do it again. I’ll cool you down and then I’ll make you climax again. And again. And again.”

The wand had a full charge. She could do this for hours. There would come a point of diminishing returns but she could accomplish a lot before that happened.

She bent Samantha’s toes back and ran the pinwheel over them. The screaming agent nearly tore through the restraints when she tracked the wheel over her hipbones.

“Submit! Oh, you’re going to make me force you to cum again. You naughty thing.” Carla giggled and pinched Samantha’s hyper-sensitive nipples. She kept one hand tickling while the other reached for the wand.

Samantha could barely breathe, she could feel the edges of her vision starting to go fuzzy from prolonged sensory overload. Then the buzzing started again.

“I’ll make you submit to me, Samantha Storm. You’ll call me mistress.”

“Dream on,”

...Guyana...Haiti...Honduras...

Samantha gasped as the pressure returned between her legs. “Omigod…”

The wicked laughter from Carla told her she was going to be here a while.

Samantha and Carla were reclining on an L-shaped couch. Samantha had showered and dressed and they had devoured the rest of the Thai food and now nursed cold glasses of orange juice.

“I think I’m going to sleep for a week after that.” Samantha said. “Everything aches.”

Carla smiled. “Tickling, when done properly takes more out of you than you might imagine. The laughter, the struggling. We should work out how many calories it burns.”

Samantha craned her head up to look at her. “Are you going to start exercise classes or something? High Intensity Interval Tickling?”

“The ultimate workout for couples who like to make each other laugh.” Carla said. “I’ll cut you in for 20% if you agree to come back next week and let me play with you again.”

“No need,” Samantha said. “We know the answer to the question now of whether you’d be able to break me or not.”

“I guess we do. Although I hope I can entice you back at some stage.” Carla chuckled, “Did you ever imagine we’d end up having a conversation like this.”

“Honestly? I thought if we met again things might be a little more adversarial.”

“So where does this leave us?”

Samantha thought for a moment. “We’re sitting here like a pair of old girlfriends now but we have a fairly intense past too. How about Frenemies?”

“Frenemies. I can live with that.”

Samantha finished her orange juice and stood up. “This has been quite the trip but it’s time I was leaving.”

Carla joined her, “I’ll see you out.”

At the door Carla gave her a brief hug. “Goodbye, Agent Storm.”

“Goodbye, Miss Ramirez.” Samantha paused as if remembering something. “Oh, before I go I have three words for you: Hungary, Iceland, India.”

Carla gave her a quizzical look. “I don’t get it.”

“I know,” Samantha grinned.

She walked out of the house and over to her car as Bartolo was returning from his movie.

“Hello, Bartolo, did you enjoy the movie?”

To her surprise he gave her a big grin. “Yes, it was The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. I enjoyed it very much. And how was your evening, Senorita Storm?”

She smiled. “Goodnight, Bartolo.”

“Goodnight, Senorita Storm.”

As she got into her car she saw the contrasting silhouettes of Carla and Bartolo on the doorstep. She flashed her lights and they waved back.

She was barely out of the driveway when her cellphone rang. It was Angela who was itching to hear what had happened.

“C’mon, Sam, spill and don’t leave anything out.”

“Angie, I have one hell of a story for you.”

The End

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…
Such a good story. Lines like "Carla did nothing, she sat on the bed enjoying the sight of a naked, oiled Samantha Storm and let the anticipation build."

:faint: Brilliant and hilarious! (Though JT is more my speed :p ). Incredible work, to be savored...

...Bond who? :D

Last edited:
Hey, the gang is all here! :)

You ain’t kiddin’!

Angie might even been a teensy bit jealous...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…
Such a good story. Lines like "Carla did nothing, she sat on the bed enjoying the sight of a naked, oiled Samantha Storm and let the anticipation build."

Quite the visual eh?

:faint: Brilliant and hilarious! (Though JT is more my speed :p ). Incredible work, to be savored...

...Bond who? :D

Hehe, funny should mention JT. But that's another story...

Brilliant ans impressive. Thanks a lot Suikoden

You're welcome and thank you for your support.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back