• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tenth Avenue Freeze Out Part 2

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Wow, it’s been a while huh? It’s been even longer since we’ve looked in on our favorite couple. Without further delay...

I carried breakfast into the bedroom, careful not to drop anything as I crawled across the bed. I handed everything off to Krista before getting back under the warm blankets.

“You poor thing, you must be freezing.” Krista said, taking a bite of breakfast.

“I’ll be okay.” I replied, but couldn’t hide the shiver under false bravado.

“Come here.” I didn’t have a second to protest as she wrapped her arms around me, and gently pulled me under the blankets. A contented sigh came seconds later, she felt so warm. In fact, one of her hugs had never felt so good.

Once Krista had chased the chill away from me, we started breakfast again. I explained the plan. Trips to the front of the apartment would have to be limited. Keeping as much heat in the rear section was essential. Constant cuddling under the blankets was our favorite part of the plan, one that we meant to start after breakfast.

“When did you learn to become such a strategist?” Krista asked taking a sip of coffee.

“Binge watching A-Team during quarantine.” I said, making her laugh and roll her eyes. “Well that and growing up on the heights. You wouldn’t believe the wind up on that hill in the winter.”

As we finished our coffee, Krista and I came up with a plan to throw some heat into the bedroom. “If we turn the shower on full heat, and steam up the bathroom while the heater is running...”

“I could use my fan to blow the heat in this way.” I finished, then added another wrinkle. “While it’s steaming up, I’ll bring the tv in along with the laptop.”

“Movie marathon?” She said excitedly.

“Movie marathon!” I said, the doing my best Schwarzenegger voice added “I’ll be back.”

I worked quickly, the temperature hadn’t risen much as the day wore on. I grabbed a towel, and stuffed it under the door to Krista’s room so heat wouldn’t escape back there. I set up the fan, then turned on the shower.

With ninja like precision, I unplugged the tv, and grabbed the laptop, and all the cords. Krista met me in the doorway as I pushed past the blanket door.

“Brr...” she shivered. “It’s freezing out there.”

“Not yet angel, but it will be later.”

“Lots and lots of cuddling this weekend.” She said, grabbing the laptop and cords, then began plugging things in as I set the tv up on an old cedar chest I’d been using for storage.

We finished quickly, I just as quickly shot my fingers into her underarms tickling away. She squirmed and giggled, “hahahahaha hey!”

The sweater, like her tights, was irresistibly soft. I didn’t see how I was going to not cuddle or tickle her silly.

“Wait til we’re back in the fort tiger, it’ll too chilly out here.” She rubbed her arms and lifted her nylon covered feet off the cold floor.

“Ok” I said, giving her a kiss, “I’ll let the heat in. Hopefully this works.” She kissed back, then hopped back onto the bed.

I made a quick stop at the fan, and crossed my fingers that this would work. The blast of steam heat that greeted me felt great.

“It’s working tiger!” Krista yelled from the bedroom. After a few minutes I shut the water off, closed the bathroom door, and turned off the fan. The bedroom was a bit warmer, but it’d be a while before I could try it again.

Kris was snuggled under the blanket, watching one of her favorite rom-coms. I crawled under the blankets from the edge and made my way to her.

“Billy? What are you...? Hey! Hahahahaha that tickles! Hahahahahahaha...” I tickled all over the soft bottoms of her feet. The fleece lining was making it worse for her. Still, she wasn’t stopping me, so I kept going up the backs of her legs behind her knees. Her feet kicked wildly as she giggled.

I went up further, lifting the bottom of her sweater, and blew a raspberry on her tummy. Krista let out a squeal, and slid down under the blankets and assaulted my sides. Laughing, I moved backward defensively, but she came after me. It was an all out tickle fight.

She kicked her legs back, keeping her most ticklish spots away from my hands. I went for her underarms as she moved her hands up toward mine. We spent several minutes tussling under the covers, laughing, and jockeying for position. I was getting really worked up by this, and found out later she was the same way.

Not being able to take much more, I went in for a kiss. One hand in her beautiful blonde hair the other on the small of her back pulling her closer. Krista responded, and had both arms around me. We were kissing furiously, and with our body heat rising it was getting hot, and harder to breathe under there. The both of us went up for air, panting. She had the usual post-tickle glow about her.

“Mmmmm.... tiger that felt so good.” Krista rolled over, laying her head on my chest. “I feel all fizzy.”

I put my arms around her, and kissed the top of her head. “It felt great.” That was all I could manage, trying to just breathe and calm myself down.

As she cuddled closer, and put her leg over mine, I heard her giggle. “Is all this having an affect on you tiger?” She was teasing me and she knew it. Her voice shifted into that sultry purr.

“It’s not fair you know,” I pretended to whine. “with guys it’s easy to tell. You girls not so much.”

“Trust me, we’re on the same page here.” Krista gave me another kiss, then rolled off my chest to ‘cool down’ .

The day went on, we cuddled together and had a movie marathon. I ordered in from our favorite restaurant, and gave the delivery guy a generous tip for braving the arctic weather.

“Man it’s as cold in here as it is out there.” He remarked, handing over our food.

“Heats out, I hope it doesn’t get any colder.” I replied, handing over a couple twenties and a ten from my wallet on the counter. I waved him off when he reached for change.

“Hate to break your heart buddy, but it’s supposed to dip below zero with the wind chill. This is my last delivery, and I’m off ‘til Monday.”

We parted company, and I practically ran to the warmth of the bedroom. I was greeted with quite a sight. Krista had a video fireplace going on the tv, and some light jazz on for ambience.

“Woah, this is great.” I said, kissing her on the cheek and handing over the food.

“You’re not the only one who can be romantic.” Krista smiled sitting on the top blanket.

She started in on her mashed potatoes and grilled chicken as I positioned myself and opened mine.

“Bad news, it’s going to be freezing tonight, like way cold. I had an idea.”

“Let’s hear it.” She said, plucking a slice of carrot off my tray.

I smiled back, and dipped my southwest chicken into her gravy. “Remember our Halloween costumes? We could wear those under our clothes for extra warmth.”

“Solid idea. I suggest we both get a shower early before the thermometer really drops. Otherwise we’re going to be freezing.”

After dinner I threw the delivery bag and plastic ware into the trash, then rounded up Krista’s clothes for her. Her Spider-Gwen costume, socks, underwear, and a set of cute but warm pink pajamas. I dropped them onto the rack in the bathroom, and took a minute to warm myself back up. She met me in the hall with a kiss, then ducked in to get a shower.

All my clothes, including my Spidey costume were piled neatly on the bed. I smiled to myself. “What a gal.”

As soon as Kris opened the shower door, I hit the fan and blasted the heat into the bedroom as she scampered back into our fort. As the heat of the shower enveloped me, I briefly considered never getting out. My thoughts changed quickly as the hot water ran out.

“Aw crud!” I grumbled. Neither of us considered other people in the building might have had the same idea. I dried off quickly and got dressed. I wasted no time in blowing what heat I could into the bedroom, then shut the door behind me.

“Hey Spidey.” Krista said as I climbed in beside her.

“Bad news Angel. We’re out of hot water. Looks like it’s up to us to bunker in and stay warm until morning.”

“There’s nobody else I’d rather be with Tiger.”

We spent the rest of the evening just talking with movies in the background. It was amazing how long we’d been together now. What was even more amazing was that we were getting married the summer after graduation, which was looming. Eventually we fell into a peaceful sleep in each other’s arms.

I awoke, and it was cold in our bedroom I could see my breath. Even under our heaviest blanket I was shivering. Poor Krista must have been freezing. Panic set in when I couldn’t feel her beside me.

I grabbed my phone, and turned on the flashlight. My heart broke at what I saw. There she was beside me, curled into a ball, her lips were blue. I couldn’t make any sound as my throat tightened. A choked sob was all I could manage.

I picked her up, lifeless and cold in my arms. Hot tears stung my face, but there was no denying it. I felt as if my soul had been split in half with a dagger made of ice.

I failed her.

She was gone.

“Billy? Billy... hey what’s wrong?” I felt a hand in my shoulder, jostling me as the nightmare faded. I bolted upright in bed with a scream.

“Billy it’s ok, I’m here... shhh...” Krista cooed, her arms around me. I’d never been happier to have been wrong. I broke down, face buried in her shoulder, arms around her. I never wanted to let her go again.

“Hey... it’s ok, you’re ok. It was just a dream.” Krista said softly, rubbing my back.

“Nightmare... it was horrible... I... I lost you. You froze...” I couldn’t do anything but stammer.

“Billy... look here.” Krista said, lifting my face to hers. “I’m okay, yes it’s cold, but I’m okay.” I hugged her tight. After a moment or two I got myself together and assessed the situation.

“I tried the hot water, it’s out. That’s why you couldn’t feel me. I’m sorry Tiger.” Krista said, kissing me.

“I’m just glad you’re still with me.” My mind worked quickly. “There is one way we could warm up... if you’re up to it.” I looked at her, somewhat nervous.

“All the way to the edge... I trust you Tiger.” She crossed her arms and slid her pajama top over her head. For some reason I found that incredibly sexy. She slid out of the pajama pants then laid back, holding my hand.

Great story and series! I love how wholesome the relationship between Billy and Krista is.

Always nice to read a little bit of fiction with these 2, Nice touch with the spidey costumes too!

Always nice to read a little bit of fiction with these 2, Nice touch with the spidey costumes too!

Krista dressed as Gwen is too good to use I’m just one story. [emoji41] This story took on a life of its own and ran over into an unplanned part 3.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back