• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brittany blackmails college roomie into tickle torture f/f

saratk

TMF Master
another fun commission, should be cranking out several others very soon now I'm "back at it." For now, sort of asking for "last call" on new story requests, so get them in if you're interested in one so I can assure I can finish it soon.

Jennifer and Brittany had just moved into their dorm on a crisp fall day. After unpacking, they got to know each other a little bit, and decided to explore the campus a little bit. They were both freshmen, out on their own for the first time, and both far from home. Brittany was a very serious student from a fairly strict household. Her going to college was very important, as she is the first in her family to make it that far in her education. She was determined to do well. Brittany seemed a little bit more laid back, go with the flow, and there was something about her, that Brittany couldn't seem to pinpoint, but it was almost like she had a sneaky side to her...devious, again, not something she could really pinpoint, there wasn't anything super specific, but she would hear stories from Brittany where she tricked her sister into doing all of her chores growing up, or she blackmailed her friends into buying her lunch. Brittany certainly found this odd, but would sort of just smile and nod, and hopefully never cross her new friend and roommate...

After exploring a little bit, they had to go to a required meeting in the basement of their dorm where their Residence Hall Advisors or RA's would go through policies, and procedures. As they shuffled in, a little bit late, due to Brittany not having a great deal of respect for time, they took their place on an old couch and listened to the advisor in the center of the room give a run down of rules. Brittany took this very seriously, and even took notes at all of the rules regarding who could and couldn't be in the room, rules regarding what could be in your room, and of course drinking. This being an all girls freshman dorm, they had a zero tolerance policy regarding drinking. It seemed harsh, but if you were caught drinking and it could be verified, essentially you would be expelled without any sort of warning. Brittany wrote in her notebook "NO DRINKING" and underlined those words a few times. She was a rule follower, and never really was a big drinker in high school to begin with. Studying, working hard, and being involved in classes was very important to her in order to ensure she got into a good college. She got the sense that maybe her new roommate was not a serious rule follower, and worried that she would never get in trouble merely by association with her. They were all dismissed and were able to go along their way. "Hey wanna check out the mall? It's really close!" Suggested Brittany. "Sure, that sounds fun!" The two of them dropped off a few things in their room and made their way to the mall, which was in walking distance. It became clear that Brittany also came from money, which Brittany did not. She really depended on her scholarships, loans and working a part time job on campus in order to make things work. In fact, going to the mall felt a little pointless, knowing that she wasn't going to buy anything. Even so, window shopping was certainly fun. There wasn't a large mall anywhere near her, so this would be enjoyable...If she could take on some of the interests of her new friend, even better.

A bit about them...both girls were incredibly cute. Brittany was short, had long, curly blonde hair, big blue eyes, fair skin. She wore a white top, a light blue skirt with a flowery pattern and white designer sneakers. Although she came from money, nothing about how she looked was pretentious or snooty. She was much more interested in buying gadgets and electronics than buying clothes, makeup or any beauty products. Brittany was a little bit of the opposite in that way. Although she didn't have much growing up, she would save any money she could and really invest in things that were nice...not overpriced, but instead of having several outfits that she never wears, she would buy really nice clothing staples when they were discounted...when she worked as a waitress, she would have to wear all black...someone who didn't care about their appearance could get some black jeans a black polo and black sneakers...not her. She had really nice dressy casual black pants that shaped her perfectly, a polo that is of a nicer material, and really cute leather shoes with nice socks. She would do the same for hair and make up...it's not that she would splurge on them, but she was very good at using whatever she had....she was an artist with ability to use makeup, and make her already gorgeous features really stand out in subtle ways. She was a little taller, more athletic, with naturally tan skin from a life outside, and her brown hair was pulled into a tight ponytail that sat right near the back and top of her head. She had a soft way of speaking...almost submissive where Brittany was far more brash and attention seeking. That day, Brittany wore a blue t-shirt, jeans, and her running shoes and white socks...She looked around the new little town she moved into, excited for the possibility of creating new memories in her college experience as she smiled and nodded listening to Brittany's brash and bragging stories of her past. They made their way into the building and first walked into some clothing stores, mostly just browsing, then, Brittany remembered "OH MY GOD! I think they have a Brookstone here! I love their toys! Let's go!" Brittany tilted her head a bit in confusion "toys? ...like for kids?". Living in an area where high end stores would have no demographic of customers, she's never even heard of Brookstone, but smiled and followed Brittany, who seemed to know exactly where to go. They entered the store full of high tech gadgets and Brittany is completely in awe..almost intimidated.

The two girls browsed through the store, and Brittany walked over to a small box and picked it up. It was essentially a very small breathalyzer. She showed it to Brittany "I might get this! might come in handy!" Brittany sighs "for you, I bet. I don't drink." Brittany snickers. "That's right, and we have a ZERO tolerance policy for drinking in the dorm....I'll still get it...." Brittany looks around. "There sure is a lot of weird ways to blow your money here." Brittany walks over to the massage products, up to a chair, that has a foot massager in front of it. "Have you ever seen one of these before?" "No. what is it? " Brittanylook at it, thinking it looks like a cushioned medieval torture device. "Is it some kind of stupidly expensive stereo chair?" she points to the speakers. Brittany shakes her head "no...that is a massage chair...this in front of the chair here is an electronic foot massager...you stick your feet in, and you get an amaaaazing foot massage" Brittany looks at it, not convinced "that looks like a mechanical beetle!" Brittany snickers. "it's a floor model. do you wanna kick your shoes off and give it a try?" Brittany gives a confused look "HUH? what? why do i need to take my shoes off for?" She remembers when she was given a foot massage pillow and how badly that tickled. She gave the thing away as fast as she could. Brittany looks at her as if it's obvious "so you can feeeel the massage! besides, your shoes wouldn't fit in there anyway" Trying to avoid this, Brittany says "maybe not...." she looks down at her size 5 feet..."they may fit" Brittany rolls her eyes "just take them off and give it a try! don't be a baby! haha "Ive tried it. I want to see if you like it. I'm considering getting it for the room!"

Brittany internalizes "Oh crap, She thinks. Maybe its not plugged in....maybe it wont work and I can escape with out making a scene." She sits down slips off one shoe and puts her foot in the hole. She slips off her other shoe and places her small socked foot into the other hole. Brittany makes sure it's plugged in, and the light is on. "Are you ready?" Brittany lifts her foot so they are elevating over the spinning balls and not touching. "Yes." Brittany presses the power button on and presses the first module which is slow spinning of the balls in a clockwise motion over both of the arches. Brittany bites her lip as the small balls rotate and barely touch her foot but the vibration and the circles start to tingle. She yanks her foot out and take. a deep breath. "OH NO! What's wrong? Brittany asks, as if she doesn't know. "Im ok thanks. I think there was a short or something." She slides her shoe back on. "Oh but you barely tried it! it's still working! try again!" Brittany insists. Brittany looks around for an escape ""Its fine really. Never been much for foot massages." Brittany doesn't let up "Oh but I think you just need to get use to it. Go ahead...like i said, I'm getting it for the room, and I want you to be able to use it too!" Brittany knows if she put both feet in and its on she will totally embarass herslf. Those damn things tickle so badly. "Why dont you take off your shoes and sit in the nice chair and try it then?" As Brittany gets noticeably more anxious, Brittany pushes on "I HAVE. that's why I'm getting it...it's your turn... I'll get you to get use to it." She tries anything to get out of this. "No. I wouldn't use yours. That would be like sharing a toothbrush." Brittany squashes this excuse. "They have interchangable liners...get in there now." Brittany rolls her eyes ""you are not going to let this go are you?" without a beat, Brittany responds "I'm not." "Listen," Brittany motions for her to come closer. "The last time I used one of these things I was really embarrassed. I really don't want to do that again." "OH no!" Brittany says curiously... "what on earth happened?" Brittany's eyes roll up as she doesnt want to share, "If you must know. The last time i tried one of these things, something went wrong and it tickled me badly and....well...I laughed my butt off until someone turned it off." Brittany laughs "well!" I'm sure there's a way around that!" She sees an attractive blonde girl in all black who works there "Um excuse me, we have a question!" The girls walks over with a smile. Brittany continues "we have someone here, who's a little ticklish on her feet. Is that something she can get use to?" The girl chuckles "oh yes, I could barely keep my feet in the thing... also, if you try a higher setting, it's a bit more firm, and it's just your feet aren't use to it...you'll be just fine if you stick with it a few minutes. any other questions over here?" Brittany turns red with embarrassment. "Are you sure that will work?" she asks. The girl responds, "oh sure, trust me, my feet are ticklish too!" She sighs, not really believing it but not willing to fight anymore. "put it on the highest setting then." she slips off her shoes, and slips them back in...the girl reaches down and puts it on level 3 "there you go. just stick with it for a bit. you'll be fine" She walks away and it's more of the same, the rollers are just deeper and the vibration is just stronger. She feels the rollers are rolling up the length of your foot from heel to toe, with prickly nubs and vibration. She barely gets her feet in the tickle torture machine and she busts out in fits of hard laughter HAEHE HEHEAH AEHAEH heahea hAEheA hAEheah aheheahaeH EHH ehah eahea mmakek tit sttoopp AHEha he hea haeh hae heahea hah eha the tickles have paralyzed her and all she can do is laugh helplessly. she rocks forward as she laughs hard and loud. Her cackles of helpless mirth fill the store. Her body shakes and quivers with the stimulation of the cruel machine on her feet. Brittany chuckles, , leans forward and turns off the machine "Ok, I think we'll get this and the breathalyzer. Are you ready to head back?" Brittany turns red, nods and giggles.

When the two girls got home, Brittany pulled out a bottle of vodka and started drinking. She was pouring it into a red solo cup while she sat in her pajama shorts and t-shirt at her desk on her laptop. Brittany was nervous, even though she was not partaking, but worried they would get caught and maybe she would be expelled by not reporting it. After a couple of hours of this, Brittany starts blowing in her new breathalyzer. She giggles as she sees the numbers go up. Once it is way above the legal limit, around 1.02, she blows in it, and hands it to Brittany and says "Tell me what it says and show it to me."

She reads it and shows it to her, and says ""You better quit before you take it too far." Right when Brittany turns to show Brittany, Brittany takes a pic of Brittany with her phone, holding it at that score. "oops" Brittany giggles at this little prank. Brittany gasps "What was that for? Now they will think im the drunk. Great! Brittany, giggles, sluring her words "you know how we can't have ANY BOOZE RIGHT? like we have it, and we're out...this could get you in a bit of...a bit of a PICKLE. i got a deal for ya...I'll get ya out of this PICKLE. for some TICKLE." This infuriates Brittany "WHat? HUh...are you crazy? you mean if i dont let you tickle me, youre gonna say the booze was mine?" Her mind swirls as this is a bad situation all the way around. maybe she can find a way to delete that pic. Brittany nods. "You got it! I won't show a SOUL... IF you let me have your...SOLE." the intoxication and rhyme makes her cackle and almost fall out of her chair. Brittany shakes her head "so, how are we going to do this?" Brittany closes one eye to focus "So...here's the deal...no..HERE'S the deal...this year....while we are together...EVERY TIME you and I are in the room together and we're watching tv or whatever...you need to take off your shoes and socks....put your little feet on my lap...SPREAD YOUR TOES....and let me tickle your feet. I'll be nice if i want to, but that's happening...with me so far?" Brittany Nods, hoping maybe the alcohol will help her forget this. "OK" Brittany slurs, "how does THAT sound, little lady?" Brittany considers this, and asks "all year...when we are in this room? Just this room?" Brittany answers...mmmmm yeah...for now..we'll say that...but you need to come home and I'll be here! Thoughts swirl in Jennifer's head "im hoping she will forget. or at least keep it to this room. im afraid she will start to demand me give her my feet anytime and anywhere....that could get really embarassing" Brittany suddenly remembers "ALSO ALSO ALSO! i ALMOST FORGOT. Also, any time you're at your desk studying, in a zoom class..whatever, you need to use the foot massager...we can put it on a low setting, but you gotta use it at all times." "Really? I won't be able to concentrate.. it will tickle too much" as she says this, she can already imagine her grades dropping through the floor." Brittany shakes her head "Psshh, you'll be FINE. you'll figure out how to make it work...by the way...tell me why it will be so hard for you?" she winks and gives her a kissy face. Brittany asks if they can work something out that won't impact her grades, but Brittany is staunch "no. this is a good challenge for you." Brittany says plainly "im very ticklish....being tickled makes it almost impossible to concentrate" Not having any filter, Brittany lays on her bed...putting her pillow between her legs and begins gently humping it "mmm can you tell me more about that..I love that word...tttt-ticklish." Brittany sighs and continues "My feet are incredibly ticklish. OK. There are all kinds of ways to tickle them that will be fun for you and not kill my grades. i'll tell you a way so long and the zoom part is off ok? Tickling can make me cum. I know it sounds odd but it can. would you like to know my secret tickle? hell i'll even let you ride my foot if you like just so i don't have to do the zoom thing" Just hearing this excites Brittany so much...."WHAT??? ok ok we can explore that..but you need to try to do the zoom class at least a little, that will be really hot to watch you TRY to hold it in....tell me more tell me more...mmm yes" She turns red and continues humping her pillow. Brittany continues, "fine just once....i cant do it alot or i'll fail. but you see one time a friend thought it would be funny to write on my foot with a ballpoint pen that i was the most ticklish person ever....they got half the way thru and the tickles were so intense that they made me cum" Brittany gasps, while she humps harder, hardly able to talk at this point, "what??? were you expecting that??? did you know you were going to like it??? tell me more!!!!" Brittany shrugs, as if this was just something that happened. "i had no idea. it just tickled so intensely that i came. then the tickles got even more intense after i came." Brittany's breathing quickens...."but like, where you ENJOYING IT? how did it make you CUM do you think??? oh my GOD that's hot." Jennifer pushes Brittany on her back and starts rubbing Brittany's kitty with her socked foot, giving her the other socked foot to play with. The foot on her privates intensifies her arousal and can only say "mmmm mmmm answer me." as she rubs her foot over it, Brittany answers "It made me cum...i couldn't help it...i didn't want it to just happen. The tickling was so intense that I couldn't stop any of it." Brittany arches her back "uhhmm did you ever notice your feet being...susceptible to that before?" She answers as she continues to rub her foot on her clit over her pajama shorts "no no i haven't.....since then foot tickling can turn me on too." Her other foot remains totally vulnerable.. "is it ok if I take off your sock and tickle your foot?" Brittany asks, Brittany agrees and they have some foot fun until soon after Brittany passes out.

The next morning, it’s 8 am, and Brittany is about to sign on for her very first zoom class. She puts on a nice top, walks to her desk, opens her laptop quietly, hoping not to wake up Brittany. Brittany rolls over and looks at her...clearly a little hung over and out of it, "mmmm time for class?" she asks. "Yes it is." Brittany asks. Brittany smiles and quietly giggles. "mmmmm do you remember what we talked about?" Brittany lies, hoping Brittany forgot "no what was that?" Brittany points to the foot massager on the floor across the room, and winks. Brittany sighs in disappointment. "Are you sure? I told you my secret so i don't have to. Brittany shakes her head. "oh that doesn't matter. I didn't ask you to do that...I wanted...THIS. How about you just let me rub your feet while you're in the class?" She thinks for a moment "that's fine...we can do that.." Brittany hops off the bed as Brittany turns her camera on, but leaves herself muted as the professor, starts the lecture...Brittany sits on the ground, grasps Brittany's socked foot in her hand, gently pulls off her sock and starts rubbing her foot with her thumbs, kneading into her arches.

As Brittany notices Brittany's professor continue to talk, and has students introduce themselves...she waits until it's her turn, when it is, she gently starts playing with her toes...just running my fingers lightly on the underside of them...MMMMm ehehehe "IMM " she mutes then squeals "HEHEhEhehehehe!" her eg jerks a bit and her toes curl as the tingles begin. "Something wrong?" the Professor asks "Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?" As all eyes are on her, Brittany gently runs her fingers over the tops of her toes...."uuMMM nothing is wrong thank you....im from a small town and want to be a graphic designer." she mutes again as the tickles are tingling on the top of her feet. Brittany looks up from the floor "I'm being so gentle!!!!" Jennifer says muted, trying not to make it known she's talking "I'm very sensitive." As the focus is off of her, she's able to be muted, but needs to try to keep a straight face and composed as much as possible, Brittany gently picks up her toes, and gently scratches just under her toe stems on the ball of her bare foot. Jennifer's hands grip the arms of her chair in desperation as the tickles explode in her toes. She bites her lip but cannot keep from busting out in laughter. "BBWHIGHWAY HAHAHAHAHA HEH EH HEHEHEHE HEHE HehehE HAEhAE ae!". She begins writhing as she giggles, fighting to maintain the semblance of composure, one hand covers her mouth and her body shakes with the giggles and laughter. Brittany lifts her foot a bit more, strongly securing it with one hand, and gently scratches the center of her arch, holding onto her foot for dear life, knowing it may fly away. Her toes curl and her leg spasms as she starts to shake and tremble, fighting the desire to let out a huge fit of laughter. As Brittany continues to relentlessly scratch her soft sole and hold onto it, she looks up and teases, "are you about to break???" Jennifer nods as she fights the the urge to convulse in hard laughter "AHHe hehehehe hhh hahe hhe hhah" slips out as her other foot bouncing wildly. She finds it hard to pay attention as Brittany's curious fingers move down her foot to her heel and scratches that a little quicker and a little deeper. Jennifer's body convulses as the harder tickles begin and she leans forwards in a hard laugh "whaaaahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! NO NONONONONO! STOP! I can't hehehehe take it! it tickles too much! hehehehehhe stop! please no!!!! She continues to writhe and squirm constantly as the tickles tingle her madly. Without letting go of her foot, Brittany stops for a second..."will you consent to just using the foot massager during your class?" Jennifer shakes her head "no no no no! Please not that!" "do you think it will be easier or harder to deal with than what's happening to you now?" Brittany asks. Jennifer catches her breath "easier...but...but I can't keep my feet in there!" Brittany smiles playfully. "Well, what if i hold your ankles steady?" She sighs, "ok I'll try...but you'll stop if I signal right?" Brittany smiles "of course!" She walks over to pick up the massager and brings it over to the desk, plugs it in and places Jennifer's feet in the contraption. Jennifer just waits for what is to become of her, knowing that her feet are far too sensitive to experience this foot massager on any setting to be anything but ticklish. There is not a thought on her end that she might be able to handle this...maybe she will be able to get use to it, maybe she will be able to get past the ticklishness and move on from that and it will become more relaxing...there really isn't a thought or an expectation of that....Brittany presses the on button, and suddenly the device tries it's best to relax the feet that are in the machine, but for Jennifer, it is just a threat on her feet. Her feet twitch, and she giggles softly as the first setting of the massager rolls through her feet, not being able to imagine how anyone could find this relaxing...in order to do that, there needs to be a lot of trust that the person touching her feet is not doing it for a ticklish response, and plainly, she just hasn't been used to having her feet touched for the purpose of relaxation, and not for bothering her or tickling her, so even the light rolling on the feet feels threatening and ticklish to her. She desperately tries not to burst out laughing, but wiggles her feet, clamps her lips together and moans, knowing she is on mute.

She begins turning red, and feels like everyone in her class that is watching the screen can see that something is happening to her. She tries to curl her toes in the machine, but it's hard because the machine actually manipulates and massages the toes. She lets out a quiet squealing noise, almost sounding like a distant siren as she still tries her hardest not to crack a smile as the machine continues to roll and vibrate under her. She covers her mouth with her hand to hide a smile and when a roller hits a particularly sensitive part of her foot, she slams her desk with her fist, trying her best to bear what is happening to her but she is certainly losing. She gives Brittany a look of desperation "I can't focus on anything! can we please give me a break??!" Brittany casually says "no I'm afraid not." The rest of the class is brutal, as Brittany walks over to the foot massager, and tests out the different settings, finding the best combination that puts Jennifer through the most ticklish experience....the class ends, she closes the skype window, and with relief, throws her head back and lets out a long, loud snickery cackle. "Can we pleaaaahehehehehse turn this off??"

Brittany responds "only if you'll let me play with your feet." Jennifer shakes in her seat "FIne! Fine! Anything but thiihihihihs!" Brittany leans over and presses the off button, and the machine shuts down, Jennifer quickly gets her feet out of the machine, and then kind of whines and whimpers knowing she has more attention that is going to be paid to her feet. Brittany walks to their couch and pats the seat next to her, and then her lap "come on..bring them to me...I need my turn with them." Jennifer slowly walks over, knowing what is going to happen and how bad it is going to be, playfully frowning, and takes a seat. She complains "I don't think I can give you my feeeet!!! I just can't! It's like my body is saying DON''T DO IT!!!" Brittany shakes her head "Stop being silly, or I'll tie them up, now hurry up and give them to me!" She slaps her lap again, Jennifer whines again, takes a seat, and puts her feet into her roommate's lap, already wiggling and giggling. "oh GOD I can't! I can't!" Brittany calmly describes what is about to happen. "So, I'm going to play with your feet a little, and what you need to do is keep your feet on my lap...I don't want to have to hold them down..." Before she can say more Jennifer cringes and interrupts "I'll do my best! But I might pull away without trying to!" Brittany continues, "I'm not finished...along with that, while I am playing with your feet, you need to spread your toes and flex your feet, got it?" Jennifer scrunches her face "I'll try my best, but if I do that it will TICKLE MORE and I might try to pull away, but I'll try!" All of this seems very stressful for Jennifer.

Jennifer sits with her feet on Brittany's lap....clamps her eyes shut and holds her breath, bracing herself for an intense tickling....She is reminded that she needs to be flexing her toes, and she does, spreads them, and starts giggling before anything really starts. Brittany gently takes her index finger and lightly drags it from the heel of Jennifer's foot all the way up to the ball of her foot. Jennifer immediately shrieks and starts bouncing, but is obedient and doesn't pull away. She starts breathing heavily and panicking...giving herself a pep talk, whispering to herself "OKOKOKOK I can do this....I can do this....it's just my feet. you're just touching my feet. It's ok."

"Keep those toes spread out", Brittany reminds her in a sing-songy voice... she tenses her hand and drags her nails down Jennifer's ball of her foot. She jolts up and pushes down on the couch, and sort of levitate.... that is the only way she is able to keep her feet from moving, she stares at her foot, letting out a quiet high pitched squeal, trying not to scream, and suddenly Brittany wiggles her fingers just slightly so her nails are scribbling a bit on the ball of Jennifer's soft feet. Once that happens, she falls backwards on the couch, letting out a very silly giggle, and wiggles from side to side, snickering and sputtering, letting out her gorgeous laugh that echoes throughout the room.

Brittany ignores the extreme reaction that Jennifer was giving...giving her some grace, and making it easier for her by holding her ankle down onto her lap. She needs her to hold still, and although she instructed her to keep her foot there, she's not confident that she can do it, so by holding her ankle down, it allows Jennifer to reflexively pull back if needed. "keep those toes open!" Brittany reminds her. "Ok, I'm trying!" Jennifer says through some intense giggles as she tries to catch her breath. Brittany strokes Jennifer's soft arches and she flails on the couch, pounds her fists, grips a pillow trying desperately not to scream bloody murder and have the police called, but throws her head back, clamps her eyes shut, and lets out a full belly laugh, shaking her head from side to side. Her upper body lurches forward as her arches are played with...Brittany traces her fingers gently on the wrinkles on Jennifer's arch, and Jennifer finds her sensitive feet in absolute torture...She bucks forward and thrashes back....her girlish laughter flows out of her mouth as her hair gets in her face, her face that has turned red by this point. She cannot control how much she is wiggling...although she keeps getting reminded to flex her feet, spread her toes apart, she does, but her toes also curl out of instinct, but she tries her best to be as obediant as she can through this torture, that is still fairly gentle at this point.

"Spread those toes!! I don't want to have to tell you again!" warns Brittany, as she gently runs her index finger along Jennifer's arch. "I'm trying my best!", Jennifer says as she tries to comply the best she can, flexing her feet and spreading her toes, which is insanely the opposite of what she wants to do...desperately try to protect her feet by hiding them or curling her toes, but she is well aware being anything but obedient is a death sentence so to speak in this tickle torture, realizing there is so much more that can be done.
As Brittany scribbles the ball of her foot, Jennifer is intensely aware of how by spreading her toes, it's making her so much more ticklish, and that's probably the point, but who would think of that? She throws her head to the side and continues to writhe on the couch, and trying not to fall off as a waterfall of girly giggles fly out of her mouth....feeling so overwhelmed by the sensation, she covers her mouth and laughs even harder as Brittany moves down to her arch, digging her fingernails into her meaty soles...she nearly flies off the couch, lurches all the way forward, almost as if she is doing a sit up, and purely out of instinct grabs onto Brittany's hands "NO NONONO That tickles too much!! I'm too ticklish! I'm too ticklish!" she starts to sound almost delerrious from the torture as Brittany gives her a warning look not to interfere, as she falls backwards once again, pulls her one leg up to her chest and holds it, as she desperately tries to pull her other foot away, and somehow is at the same time managing to keep her toes spread apart...sure, she's not doing a perfect job, but she is certainly trying her very best. Brittany changes her technique, holds Jennifer's foot with both hands and starts using her thumbs on her arches, almost like giving her a foot massage, only purposely ticklish...Jennifer springs up to a seated position, her hair flies forward in her face as she stares at what is happening to her feet and lets out a loud belly laugh. Brittany teases as she does this "what's wroooong??? I'm just giving you a FOOT MASSAGE!" "WAHAAAAAHAHAHAH! THIS IS NOT A FFF FOOOT MASSSAGE!" Jennifer shouts with a playful point with her finger at Brittany before falling backwards onto her back, lets out more silly giggles and gasps, tries to keep her foot as still as possible under the circumstances...she fights to get out words but asks "how much longer are you going to...do this!!!" Brittany doesn't answer her just yet, continues her thumbing technique and considers what she has been asked for a minute..."Well...maybe we can take a break and I'll talk you through the new rules while we are together in the dorm." she gives Jennifer's foot one more good tickle and then holds them and actually does rub them...the rubbing is even a little much for Jennifer, as she tries to focus on listening and not wiggling...maybe even trying to get use to getting a foot massage, something she's never been able to do.

Brittany explains, "ok...so here's the deal. When you are at your desk, you need to be using the foot massager...who knows, maybe you'll get more use to it over time. We'll just have to see. IF you happen to take your feet out of the massager, and I catch you, you will have to put on nylons and let me tickle your feet. Have you ever had your feet tickled in nylons?" Jennifer gives a confused look "um, no?" Brittany says plainly "it's much worse...I suggest you don't risk that. Also, while we are here together, while we are watching tv or hanging out on the couch, I won't tickle torture you constantly like I just did, but you have to put your feet on my lap and do your best to keep your feet on my lap and spread your toes for me got it?" Jennifer nervously nods in agreement, and taking a nervous sigh, not understanding how she is going to handle having all of this done to her feet for the foreseeable future...there is some comfort, as she strongly believes that Brittany will lose interest in this...how could she be that interested in her feet? Clearly, this is just a very recently discovered vulnerability that she is trying to exploit...things will be fine. "ok...I think I can handle that." She answers...Brittany gives one more condition to her set of rules. "It's possible if we are in public together..maybe sitting on the quad, at the library, in class, I may request playing with your feet as well. " Jennifer tries to interject. "Now, Brittany! That isn't fair!! I can't be laughing like an idiot in public!" Brittany coolly reminds her "you are aware of what I have over your head...I'm not saying I'll be requesting this a lot, but if I do, I need you to comply right away, got it. Jennifer sighs. "Got it." "Good", Brittany continues. "Now hand me those feet, I promise I'll be gentle. Jennifer complies nervously, understanding she just went through a pretty extreme bout of tickling, and actually trusts Brittany to be nice. She lays back, bites her lip nervously and watches Brittany gently explore her feet while letting out little snickers when particularly sensitive spots are hit.

Brittany holds onto Jennifer's feet with a gentle firmness, looks up at her and smiles "Ready? I'm gonna have some fun!" Jennifer closes her eyes, takes a deep sigh and whines "as ready as I'll ever be.. oh please be nice!" For the time being, Jennifer is starting to get used to the idea of the fact that her fate for the foreseeable future involves her getting a lot of attention paid to her feet. It could be worse...we'll see...however, that doesn't make the experience of it any easier...not being fully tickle tortured and out of breath and sweating is a bit of a relief, however she is fully knowledgeable that her feet can be very ticklish regardless to what is happening to them... if touching them for a prolonged period of time is involved, and the person touching them is not purposely trying *not* to tickle them, she knows she will for sure be very giggly through the whole experience.

Brittany starts by lightly tracing her index finger over Jennifer's toes, very lightly and soothingly says "SSSHHHH!" very quietly...even though that is the opposite reaction she actually wants and what she knows will happen, but at least pretending like she's being gentle and Jennifer is just too ticklish for all of this in some way makes all of this more exciting for her. Jennifer braces herself, clutching onto the cushion under her with both of her clamped fists. Her body completely tenses as she sits up straight, tense as a board and stares at her toes being played with biting her lip trying not to explode, but as the fingers roll gently over the tops of them, she feels like a can of soda that is shaken up and about ready to be opened....she also doesn't want to give in how much trouble she is in, so hopefully Brittany moves on.

She doesn't know if there is a spot that would be "better" to move onto, but the continual running over the tops of her sensitive toes is maddening to her. Just as she thinks it can't get any worse, Brittany very gently spiders her fingers at the very top of the balls of both of her feet, gently running her fingertips, and even worse, her nails in that area, just under Jennifer's toes. Brittany gently warns "you better not curl your toes and hide! pull them back!" With great difficulty, Jennifer closes her eyes, and does her very best to do as she is told, but it is extremely hard...knowing this is the way to avoid torture, she complies.

Brittany focuses in on Jennifer's balls of her feet, again with both hands, taking advantage of the taut skin, she notices how smooth and milky Jennifer's skin is...completely free from roughness or callus, as her fingers gently explore, little titters and giggles escape Jennifer's lips and she gently snorts, covering her mouth in embarrassment. She shakes her head to indicate this is starting to be too much...again, trying to indicate she is being as gentle as she can, knowing the torture she's giving her, Brittany repeats "just relaaaaax, you're fine", as she moves down to her arch.

When she hits the arch, there really is no holding back her reaction, and Jennifer has a mini laughter-explosion, having such a particularly sensitive spot hit, knowing that this is going to be where the focus is going to be for a few minutes ``oh! OH NO HOHOHOHOHOHOH! ohhhhhh please!!! this is a lot!'' She begs, as her soft and milky arches are exposed, Brittany sort of plays "connect the dots with her few freckles on her arch, and follow her wrinkles like tracing a map.

During the exploration of her arches, trying to keep her toes from curling, Jennifer is a giggly mess, trying her best to keep as quietly as possible, but with the predictability of where the fingers are going as Brittany continues to play "connect the dots" to certain parts of her arch, it all becomes too much to handle, and while keeping her legs still, not needing to have them restrained, trying to be as cooperative as possible, Jennifer falls back on her elbows, throws her head back and lets out a very loud, full, silly, belly laugh.

As she sort of implodes into giggles, Brittany takes the opportunity to take advantage of this, and instead of being fully gently, and without completely scribbling, She grasps Jennifer's ankle, holds it securely on her lap so it doesn't fly away, and gently scratches her arches with all 4 of her available fingers, mostly letting her nails do the work. There is a sudden change in energy, as Jennifer bounces and braces herself for real torture "OH OH OH!! OHHHOHOHOHOHOHOH! She falls backwards in a puddle of ticklish wiggliness and does her best to just allow what is happening to wash over her and tolerate it the best that she can as she wiggles and almost flies off the bed. She has an impossible time trying not to escape, but manages to tolerate and accept the tickling from this session and finishes in one piece.

The next morning, Jennifer's alarm went off to remind her to go to her 8 am zoom class. She quickly manages to turn off her alarm, possibly avoiding waking Brittany up...She carefully and as quietly as she can makes her way out of her bed, turns on no lights and carefully pulls out her desk chair, pops her headphones into her laptop so she is remaining as silent as possible, not to wake Brittany up...not waking her up is more for her own benefit, so maybe she can attend this class in peace. As her laptop starts up, Brittany, without shifting her body asks softly "You have class?" Jennifer's stomach drops as she notices that she did not succeed at not being noticed. She simply says "um yes...sorry. I didn't mean to wake you."

Brittany rolls over in her bed so she is now facing Jennifer. Her eyes glance at the foot massager, now resting a few feet from Jennifer's desk. "You know the rules...you better stick your feet in that before you log on. Jennifer sighs and whines "please? Can I have a break where I'm not doing that for one class??? It's so hard to focus!" Without moving much, understanding the power she has over her, Brittany shuts this down.

"You know the rules...actually, I don't know if I let you know the full consequences if you don't agree..I won't report you to the RA on the first offense...BUT if I catch you slip out of the massager today, you will not only have to be tied to the bed and have your feet tickled for an entire hour...BUT you will also have to wear nylons while the tickling is happening...." Jennifer is still setting up her computer for her class, but the fact that nylons are mentioned as a specific addition to the punishment confuses her a little bit...She asks "Nylons? Like stockings? why is that something that's added?"

Brittany gasps, realizing Jennifer has not only never been tickled in nylons, but has no idea what they will do to her...she instantly gets incredibly aroused at the thought of introducing this to her, and possibly completely overwhelming her through this particular brand of torture, having her feet immobilized and highly, highly sensitive. She responds, "OH...well,, at least I have found that your feet are more ticklish when you're wearing nylons. Jennifer considers this for a minute, trying to understand, as she continues to set up her laptop.

As she thinks about this, she considers the very few times she has worn nylons, for maybe a family wedding or school dance, and certainly understands what she's talking about, even though no one has actually grabbed her feet and scribbled their mean fingers on her feet while wearing them, just thinking about that sensory memory of an experience she hasn't had, it does click...She asks "is it because they are like...slippery? Brittany smiles and nods "fingers can move faster on them!" Jennifer's stomach churns, she pulls the massager closer to her, pulling it under her desk, slipping her vulnerable feet into the machine, looks back at Brittany and says, with seriousness, "I'll do my best." Brittany nods. "Good girl. That's all I can ask for."

Jennifer logs onto her class, and as the professor starts discussing things from the last lecture, she reaches down and hits the "on '' button. It makes a beeping sound that is heard since she is not on mute, and for a moment the camera goes on to indicate where the sound came from. Right away, she takes a deep breath, tenses her whole body, sits up erect, stares at the computer screen focusing on not exploding. Little bursts of air escape her nose as she very gently snickers as the rollers of the massager ease the tension out of the muscles of her feet, while awakening her incredibly sensitive soles. The massager is not as quiet as she might hope, and it's creating some sort of humming sound that is able to be heard on zoom, the camera keeps going to her...so the entire class can see her struggling to keep a straight face and subtly wiggling in her chair. The professor stops for a second and asks "Jennifer, I think you have something on in the background...it's kind of loud, are you able to turn it off?" Through deep breaths, she answers with a shaking voice. "No sir, Sorry...it's my fff-oot massager....I need to be uu-using it for medical reasons." Because she mentioned "medical reasons' ' the professor takes a moment, is confused, but feels he can't really argue with that, and just continues. She sighs with relief as the attention is taken off of her, but still feeling very much on the spot as the entire class now knows that she is using a foot massager, trying to hold it together the best she can, and having an impossible time. The camera keeps going to her, as she is the only one not muted and background noise of the machine keeps interrupting as well as little noises escaping her lips, clearing her throat, very soft high pitched humming, quick exhales out of her lips, doing the best she can not to completely fall apart. Her going from tense focus, trying her best to reign all of her reactions, to having to speak, and now trying to regain composure has proven very difficult. Suddenly, something hits her just right, a nodule hits a highly sensitive spot and she is forced to cover her mouth, she pounds her fist on her desk, and reflexively....pulls her foot out.

She doesn't even notice she's done that until she hears Brittany from her bed gasp. She looks down and internalizes "OH shit. I'm screwed". She turns off the massager knowing what's coming next. She sits and listens to the rest of the lecture as Brittany gleefully climbs out of her bed and walks over to Jennifer's bed, which is out of sight of the camera. She pulls from her drawer bondage restraints for the bed. Jennifer shoots her a look as if to say "WHY the hell do you HAVE that at school???" She knows what is waiting for her the second she gets out of this class, and sighs as Brittany pulls a pair of tan nylons out of her sock drawer and places them neatly on Jennifer's bed and takes a seat on the bed...just waiting.

The final portion of the class was brutal for Jennifer. For the first time ever, she didn't want it to end, because she knew what was coming for her when she finished. The professor gave updates on what's to come, assigned reading for the week and ended the meeting. Brittany smiled from Jennifer's bed as Jennifer put her head down on her desk. She waits to be summoned over, and Brittany says to her "Hey Jennifer...I have some good news and bad news." Without looking up so Brittany can't see her eye roll, Jennifer asks "what's the good news?" Brittany responds "the good news is, I have decided to hold off on tying up nylon tickling for now." Jennifer's head shoots up. "Really?? Well what's the bad news." Brittany gets off the bed and walks over to the desk. "The bad news is I have a different idea...we're taking this tickling game a little more public." Jennifer's stomach drops.

"Wait...what??? public??? what does that mean??" Brittany thinks for a second as if she had the best idea... "what I had in mind was instead of doing an all out torture...we would go somewhere public...like the little coffee shop on campus...and we'll sit on the couch together, and we won't make it totally weird like you're laying on your back and you have your feet in my lap...we'll be much, much more subtle..but I want to see if I can play with your feet without anyone noticing, and if you can handle it without COMPLETELY freaking out.. THEN, we'll come back to do the tie up nylons game." Jennifer stands up and shakes her head. "No. NO! This is ridiculous. Why am I even agreeing to any of this?" Brittany steps up to her to challenge her. "It's because I have proof you broke the rules...and you heard the RA...zero. tolerance." Knowing she's stuck, Jennifer sighs. "Fine."

Brittany instructs what is about to happen. "Go ahead and get your shoes on, and we'll head out...I just thought of something. IF you can compose yourself to not laugh or need to cover your face to cover your smile the entire time we are there...if you can do that, you get a free pass and we won't do the tie up, nylons game...BUT if you lose, we'll leave right away to do that...I just thought it would be hella fun to try to see how well you could handle yourself in public with more subtle tickling."

Jennifer sort of whimpers as she puts on her black ballet flat style shoes along with a pair of jeans as they will be in public. She walks down the hall knowing that Brittany is surely going to sabotage her so she has no chance of winning. She also knows that really no matter what, there is no way she can not react to having her feet tickled for a prolonged period of time, and there really hasn't been a time limit set for this...Before she knows it, they have reached the Starbucks on campus and walked in.

They order their drinks and take a seat at a couch next to each other in the corner of the shop. It's not terribly busy, but there are definitely people there that would notice any wiggling and squirming, or squealing coming from the couch. Jennifer feels a buzz coming from her purse. She pulls out her phone. It's a text from Brittany. It simply says, "So we can be subtle. I'll text you instructions on what to do." Without answering, Jennifer puts her phone on her lap so she can see it and waits for further instruction as she sips her tea. The first text comes in, and it says "slip off the shoe of the foot that's furthest from me, tuck your leg under you so you are sitting on your ankle and your bare foot is right under your thigh....right next to my hand, and put your purse in front of your foot so it's hidden." Jennifer takes a second, looks around to make sure no one makes this move, and does this...feeling incredibly vulnerable baring her soul in public, for the exact purpose of being tickled...something she is so sensitive to.

She looks and finds the exact time when the barista is walking to the other end of the counter and when the man across the room is staring at his laptop and others are engrossed in their conversations, she slips her shoe off, pushing her toe on the heel of her shoe, exposing her bare foot, pulls her leg underneath her exposing her bare sole to Brittany, and places her purse in front of her, so her foot on the couch is hidden to the rest of the coffee house, and waits for further instruction or action from Brittany.

Brittany sits there for a second, trying to build some anticipation and tension, just reading a book that she had stashed in her purse. Then, she casually places her hand casually on the couch cushion, just inches from Jennifer's bare foot...again, waiting a few minutes to build even more tension and anticipation....extends her pinky finger, and moves it closer and closer to Jennifer's arch...Jennifer instinctively curls her toes in defense, and Brittany's finger makes contact with her arch. Just the touch causes her to jolt, and want to pull away, knowing she can't, she sits up as straight and erect as she can to hold all of the wiggles and giggles in. She clenches her jaw, and stares forward at the coffee table, and focuses, puts her tea down so she doesn't spill it.

Jennifer knows that she is not going to last long, it's the feeling of someone holding onto a ledge for dear life, knowing if they let go, they will fall to their death, but their fingers are only so strong, and can only hold their body weight for so long if not rescued until the inevitable happens. Brittany strokes her sole with just her pinky for a few minutes, causing Jennifer to clutch onto the armrest, pound it a few times, holding her breath....Without much delay, Brittany starts adding on some more fingers, and it proves completely unbearable to Jennifer. she has an outburst of "AAAHH haha!" covers her mouth, knowing she lost, looks over to Brittany, who is on her phone. She gets a text that says. "you lost. back to the room. :)"

The walk back to the dorm is silent and sad for Jennifer, while Brittany is practically skipping down the street of the campus knowing not only that she won, but the fun she gets as a reward for her and a punishment for Jennifer. They make their way back into the room before either of them say a word to each other. Jennifer looks at Brittany with a pitiful face. "Do we really have to?" she asks. Brittany smiles. "Yes we do. I promise, I think I'm just having a lot of fun right now, and will maybe get this out of my system...I promise I'll ease up...at some point this year. So...go ahead and get in the nylons and lay on the bed." Brittany goes to the bathroom really quick, and Jennifer obeys, taking off her jeans, sitting in a chair to roll the nylons on her feet and up her leg, pulling them on...as she feels her feet on the rug, she can already notice how much more sensitive her feet are. If that's even possible. She puts her jeans back on, and lays down on the bed on her back...waiting for further instruction. She hears the toilet flush in their common bathroom, the sink go, and the door open, and she knows it's all over for her. Brittany re-enters the room with a bounce in her step. For a moment, Jennifer wonders what is the interest with this tickling business for Brittany. Is she ticklish herself? How does she feel about being tickled? Would it be a good way to get revenge on her? She finishes this thought as Brittany sort of humming joyfully ties a knot around each ankle and secures it to her bedpost. She pulls the knot to make sure it's secure, admires her work, and asks Jennifer, "are you ready, my friend?" Jennifer takes a deep breath. "I don't think I'm ever actually ready, but I'm as ready as I will ever be. She braces herself for the incoming onslaught of torture. Brittany gives her another challenge "okayyyy no smiling or laughing!!!" She says playfully as she very gently starts stroking the outer edges of her soles. just running her fingers very lightly from heel to her little toe on each foot.

Jennifer tries desperately not to laugh. She concentrates. chills run up and down her spine and she feels goosebumps all over her body. She manages to keep a straight face and looks her in the eyes. "That's, uhm, not too bad." Her voice slightly shakes.
Brittany compliments her "you're doing a good job...she gently strokes with her index finger each of her toe pads through the slippery nylons...just slowly giving each one a glide with her fingertips. Jennifer tenses up and holds her breath. She feels her lips quiver... but she keeps them closed and manages to pull the corners of her mouth down. She clears her throat and tries to think of something else but can feel the tingles getting stronger in her belly. Brittany makes a sarcastic sad face. "ohhh nooo! I can't make you laugh! it's just too bad you don't have ticklish feet! your tickle button has been turned off apparently." She gently scratches her heel with 3 of her fingers, slowly, but using her nails. Jennifer exhales and her legs quiver a bit. The teasing is so bad. Brittany knows exactly how to break her. She plays with her like a cat playing with a mouse. She clenches her teeth, her lips quiver and jerk. She looks away. Brittany plays along to the non reaction as if it was real. "Is this always how you've been? Have you just never been very ticklish on your feet?" She takes one finger and lazily lets it graze along Jennifer's nylon clad arch... very limp wrist, just tracing her arch, almost as if she's on the beach, drawing in the sand with her finger. When Jennifer feels her fingertip at the bottom of her arch, she knows where it's heading. "Ohh no" she whispers and tenses up. Her heart is pounding and she feels sweat on her forehead again. "I'm brave! I'm brave!" She repeats to herself in her head, and feels her lips quivering into a smile at the same time. "I'm I I'm nn nohotmmm." she quickly shuts her lips...knowing if she tries to talk, she'll explode. Brittany warns, “if you break I’m gonna hone in on your most ticklish spot...I’ve already found it… it’s the very top of your arch, right where the ball meets the arch.” She continues to trace Jennifer’s feet, and knowing she has such intimate knowledge of her most sensitive spot, Jennifer becomes weak and lets out a snicker, and then covers her mouth, eyes wide, shaking her head...to say “that didn’t happen.” Brittany gives her a “tisk tisk” and proceeds to hone in on that spot.

Brittany takes her fingers, and scribbles her fingernails right under your ball of Jennifer's nylon covered sensitive foot where it meets the arch, holds her ankle down to the bed with her other hand. Jennifer bursts out with a squeak. She then exhales all the air from her lungs. For 2 or 3 seconds she's completely silent, eyes wide open, overpowered by the immense tickling on her foot. Then she inhales deeply and explodes into wild cackling laughter* Wwwahahahahaha ohfffahahahahahaha ffahahahaha she bucks and squirms like mad now, trying with all of her strength to pull her foot away, but it's totally stuck and held down.
Brittany's fingers continue to manipulate that area, scratching, scribbling, not fast, but rather very intently, purposely focusing there, and holding on to her foot down securely on the mattress, even though it's tied.
Jenny cackles, "ohmygahahahahahahad" she tries to sit up, her belly convulses uncontrollably and she drops back down to the couch. Every move of her nails sends a ticklish wave through her whole Body. Again she loses her breath for a few seconds. In a reflex rolls around on the bed as much as she can with her upper body, and helplessly buries her face into a nearby pillow. She gets her breath back. Fffahahahahahahack ohgodsarahahahahahaha She screeches and laughs hysterically, muffled by the pillow. Brittany climbs on the bed and straddles Jennifer's ankles. She puts both hands hit that spot on both of her feet and deeply, but in a slow pace, dig the fingers into that spot on both feet.

Jennifer gasps in some air and raises her head and looks at her with glistening eyes and red face. Ohhh. Ohhh. Ohh my god that was so t... w w w wait what? What are you... shit wait what are you.. n no... oh my god I can't ffa hahahahahaha! she completely loses it now as Brittany tickles both feet now. She desperately tries to pull away but her feet are trapped.
Her scribbling gets faster and faster as she delights in the vulnerable position Jennifer is in and how delightfully ticklish her feet are, and loves the sound of her melodic laugh.

Jennifer buries her face in the pillow again, trying to somehow hide her embarrassingly wild and silly cackling. It's a breathless and completely out of control laugh now. She desperately wishes she could crawl away... to hide somewhere... but her feet stay where they are. She can feel that Brittany really gets into it now as her technique gets extremely precise. herwhole body shakes and squirms.. my hips bucking back and forth... "Oh my god I must look so ridiculous now!" She thinks as she is tortured on her poor ticklish feet, and it's completely unclear when and if Brittany will stop...and what is to come...she desperately wishes Brittany could get a taste of her own medicine.

Last edited:
Nice story, very descriptive, with just the right amount of teasing... and just evil enough without being TOO evil. Only issue I founf jarring was that it started off with Brittany as the victim an Jennifer the tickler, then suddenly changed halfway through the story with Brittany as the tickler and Jennifer the victim... think you got the names crossed up somewhere along the line.

Other than that, I love it!

J.D.

Thanks. I *THINK* I fixed it. Thanks for the heads up...that's what happens when you write chunks at a time and come back to it

Excellent story! Very interesting premise and the descriptions were very detailed and well written. Can't wait for the next part:)

I beleive there must be a mix up with the names because the first few paragraphs are mostly Brittany taking to Brittany. It seems like a very good story otherwise but that kept me from being able to follow where the story was going

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back