• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa Kennedy Montgomery aka Kennedy from Fox News, MTV tickled live on air

Skullduggery

Lisa Kennedy Montgomery aka Kennedy was a guest host on the Fox News program "The Five" on October 1, 2021. During a segment on the show called Fan Mail Friday, see posed the following question to the other panelists: What childhood fear still haunts you today? The first panelist passed. The second one, Dagen McDowell, said eating liver. Jesse Waters said, rats, mice, vermin. Dan Bongino said, spiders. Then Kennedy said "Mine was that my belly button was going to unravel; I still do not like anyone going near my belly button." Jesse then said, "Come here, Kennedy!" and started to poke and tickle her mid-section. She started to wince away from him, giggle, and said, "OH MY GOD! Human Resources, where are you? One more thing is up next." Then they went to commercial. Seems like she is a bit ticklish. Maybe Jesse can find an excuse to tickle her feet next time. I have video but I am having trouble uploading it.

Last edited:
Lisa Kennedy Montgomery aka Kennedy was a guest host on the Fox News program "The Five" on October 1, 2020. During a segment on the show called Fan Mail Friday, see posed the following question to the other panelists: What childhood fear still haunts you today? The first panelist passed. The second one, Dagen McDowell, said eating liver. Jesse Waters said, rats, mice, vermin. Dan Bongino said, spiders. Then Kennedy said "Mine was that my belly button was going to unravel; I still do not like anyone going near my belly button." Jesse then said, "Come here, Kennedy!" and started to poke and tickle her mid-section. She started to wince away from him, giggle, and said, "OH MY GOD! Human Resources, where are you? One more thing is up next." Then they went to commercial. Seems like she is a bit ticklish. Maybe Jesse can find an excuse to tickle her feet next time. I have video but I am having trouble uploading it.

That sounds great, my friend! Thanks for sharing ...

Which problem are you going through? Is it a matter of the archive's size? If that's the case, you should upload it on MediaFire (or another site) and copy the link to post it here. But maybe it's another one ...

Lisa Kennedy Montgomery aka Kennedy was a guest host on the Fox News program "The Five" on October 1, 2020. During a segment on the show called Fan Mail Friday, see posed the following question to the other panelists: What childhood fear still haunts you today? The first panelist passed. The second one, Dagen McDowell, said eating liver. Jesse Waters said, rats, mice, vermin. Dan Bongino said, spiders. Then Kennedy said "Mine was that my belly button was going to unravel; I still do not like anyone going near my belly button." Jesse then said, "Come here, Kennedy!" and started to poke and tickle her mid-section. She started to wince away from him, giggle, and said, "OH MY GOD! Human Resources, where are you? One more thing is up next." Then they went to commercial. Seems like she is a bit ticklish. Maybe Jesse can find an excuse to tickle her feet next time. I have video but I am having trouble uploading it.

My ex had the same phobia. She hated her belly button touched because she felt the “knot” would untie and her guts would com spilling out.

It’s a real thing.

The video is over 90MB. What is the direct upload limit on this site? What are some recommended image/video hosting sites/apps. Someone mentioned MediaFire. I will look into posting it on a site and sharing the link. In the meantime here is a screen capture.
kennedy_10012021.jpg

The video is over 90MB. What is the direct upload limit on this site? What are some recommended image/video hosting sites/apps. Someone mentioned MediaFire. I will look into posting it on a site and sharing the link. In the meantime here is a screen capture.
View attachment 672479

The limit's around 6.6 MB to attach a video directly here ...

About the hosting sites, I commonly use MediaFire and highly recommend it ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back