• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HELL WEEK YEARBOOK #1 (Tarr2k & Dr. Random) New Release! 10/08/21

HOT DAMN! These are really amazing informations! I wonder what role the Sigmas will play in this. This sounds like a really big story. :-D

The end of the year is very busy, but here's some more info to chew on while we ring in the new year. :)

So the heist was performed on the order of "the white-suited man." He is so named because he dresses in a white three-piece suit with a black tie, has a neatly trimmed white goatee and carefully cut gray hair, and always sports mirrored sunglasses. The white-suited man is referred to this way because the government has no leads on who he is, even the Chameleon has only a single blurry photograph to show the man even exists. He never uses the same alias twice and tends to handle matters through intermediaries such as Roxi's father.

The white-suited man is almost always accompanied by three ladies. One is his driver, Yu Yan; the sexy lady also serves as his personal assistant in many tasks. Also with him are his two bodyguards, Ella and Emma, a pair of Scot twins who dress in a sort of punk schoolgirl ensemble. The two are fiercely protective of him and highly-value his attention and affection. They will frequently be involved in dishing out any tickling that he is not personally attending to, though of course all three always hunger for him to inflict his wonderful tickles upon them! While Mr. Andrews refers to him as "my employer," the girls always refer to him respectfully as "master."

While Yu Yan is skilled at unarmed combat and Ella and Emma are very capable if needed, for certain extreme situations, the white-suited man has the Shadow Lance. A collection of six women identified by their colored armor and longcoats. They are a force to be reckoned with, and with proper planning could defeat an entire rival criminal army. All likewise adore their master and will carry out any task, no matter how dangerous, if he were to ask.

As I mentioned, Mr. Andrews is the liaison to the Gata Club. They are a semi-autonomous organization, but nevertheless must always answer to the white-suited man. The woman with Mr. Andrews on Halloween was Asset White, and the one at the laptop was Asset Red. The Gata Club is an all-female collection of criminals skilled in stealth crimes: robber, infiltration, sabotage, etc. Sometimes a prospective member will be assigned a target, unaware that it is a house belonging to the white-suited man. Success on the mission means membership; being caught means spending time in his private dungeon to learn the harsh penalty for failure.

The white-suited man is eccentric but has a keen eye for talent and is fiercely loyal to his people. When a member of another criminal organization was compromised, Mr. Andrews' name was found on a list of criminals the government was now investigating. As those on the list began being arrested or mysteriously disappearing, the white-suited man had the Gata Club use dozens of assets alongside the Shadow Lance to incapacitate the guards at that organization's meeting so the white-suited man could stroll in, sit down at the table, and let them know that Mr. Andrews and Roxi were under his protection and untouchable. No one dared try to challenge that.

What is hardest to deal with is that the white-suited man is extremely eccentric. Typically he acts like a foul-mouthed, showboating ringmaster. But at other times he can seem like the most sensitive lover ever encountered. Or when he's with Roxi, like a warm and doting uncle. But when upset, his voice drops an almost inhuman octave and is so scary and straightforward few dare to disobey him. He enjoys inflicting creative tickles upon ladies who cross or disappoint him, yet also knows techniques that can melt a woman's heart with laughter and pleasure.

And he has plans for the Sigmas.

The end of the year is very busy, but here's some more info to chew on while we ring in the new year. :)

So the heist was performed on the order of "the white-suited man." He is so named because he dresses in a white three-piece suit with a black tie, has a neatly trimmed white goatee and carefully cut gray hair, and always sports mirrored sunglasses. The white-suited man is referred to this way because the government has no leads on who he is, even the Chameleon has only a single blurry photograph to show the man even exists. He never uses the same alias twice and tends to handle matters through intermediaries such as Roxi's father.

The white-suited man is almost always accompanied by three ladies. One is his driver, Yu Yan; the sexy lady also serves as his personal assistant in many tasks. Also with him are his two bodyguards, Ella and Emma, a pair of Scot twins who dress in a sort of punk schoolgirl ensemble. The two are fiercely protective of him and highly-value his attention and affection. They will frequently be involved in dishing out any tickling that he is not personally attending to, though of course all three always hunger for him to inflict his wonderful tickles upon them! While Mr. Andrews refers to him as "my employer," the girls always refer to him respectfully as "master."

While Yu Yan is skilled at unarmed combat and Ella and Emma are very capable if needed, for certain extreme situations, the white-suited man has the Shadow Lance. A collection of six women identified by their colored armor and longcoats. They are a force to be reckoned with, and with proper planning could defeat an entire rival criminal army. All likewise adore their master and will carry out any task, no matter how dangerous, if he were to ask.

As I mentioned, Mr. Andrews is the liaison to the Gata Club. They are a semi-autonomous organization, but nevertheless must always answer to the white-suited man. The woman with Mr. Andrews on Halloween was Asset White, and the one at the laptop was Asset Red. The Gata Club is an all-female collection of criminals skilled in stealth crimes: robber, infiltration, sabotage, etc. Sometimes a prospective member will be assigned a target, unaware that it is a house belonging to the white-suited man. Success on the mission means membership; being caught means spending time in his private dungeon to learn the harsh penalty for failure.

The white-suited man is eccentric but has a keen eye for talent and is fiercely loyal to his people. When a member of another criminal organization was compromised, Mr. Andrews' name was found on a list of criminals the government was now investigating. As those on the list began being arrested or mysteriously disappearing, the white-suited man had the Gata Club use dozens of assets alongside the Shadow Lance to incapacitate the guards at that organization's meeting so the white-suited man could stroll in, sit down at the table, and let them know that Mr. Andrews and Roxi were under his protection and untouchable. No one dared try to challenge that.

What is hardest to deal with is that the white-suited man is extremely eccentric. Typically he acts like a foul-mouthed, showboating ringmaster. But at other times he can seem like the most sensitive lover ever encountered. Or when he's with Roxi, like a warm and doting uncle. But when upset, his voice drops an almost inhuman octave and is so scary and straightforward few dare to disobey him. He enjoys inflicting creative tickles upon ladies who cross or disappoint him, yet also knows techniques that can melt a woman's heart with laughter and pleasure.

And he has plans for the Sigmas.

OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!! So the Shadow Lance are the opposite of the Sigmas like "Evil Sigmas" with highly skilled tickle techniques? I LOVE IT! This will be very interesting. :-D

I've been refining a few things lately on the next book, just wrote a big chunk of a scene with Margot, so I thought I'd share this. It's a deleted scene from this book, would have been on page 14, before the paragraph that begins "Besides tickles." I cut it because it delayed getting to Margot and Roxi.

This had led to the permanent awkwardness between her and Diane. Both pledged at the same time, and when their parents visited, there was a tradition called “daughter boarding.” Usually in groups of twos or threes, depending on the number of pledges, a competition emerged where each mother would tickle someone else’s daughter to see who could get the pledge to break first. Margot can’t stand being tickled, but Diane was, and remains, the most ticklish girl in the house, and so Margot had emerged the victor. Thus Diane’s mom, Geraldine, had to join Diane in being on the receiving end of more tickling, those had been the stakes in this. It was clear, though, that Diane had inherited her extreme ticklishness from her mother, because Geraldine was literally crying uncle fifteen seconds into it, and Margot was working her over solo. But Margot had never had a chance to tickle women older than herself and really got into it, her hands flying all over the woman’s torso, digging fingers into her sides and ribs through her white button-up blouse while Geraldine was laughing so hard she was crying. But the real problem came when she shifted. Diane could still hear “Oh, not the knees!” from her mother as Margot reached down and squeezed, causing her to struggle wildly. Geraldine was wearing a business skirt, nylons, and heels, and Margot knew how to use nylons to the fullest, tickling her way up Geraldine’s thigh so effectively Diane could hear her mother’s laughter over her own. Margot found a horribly ticklish spot on her inner thigh, and Geraldine, a partner at a major New York City lawfirm, cackled, then shuddered, and then quite loudly and obviously… came.

Margot was probably the most stunned of them all, she had never, ever, tickled any girl to orgasm before. Things were rapidly wrapped up, Geraldine and Diane released, and Geraldine took a moment to compose herself in the bathroom. Thankfully the daughter-boarding had been in separate rooms and Diane’s father wasn’t there, so it was only Margot’s mother, a couple senior Sigmas, and Diane and Margot who knew what happened, and agreed they should probably keep what happened to themselves. Geraldine never commented on that finale specifically, but she did once tell Diane, “Those Sigmas may be strange, but seeing how you’ve grown, I can’t argue with their methods.” But yes, making her mother cum was a bit of awkwardness Diane and Margot just sort of acknowledged and decided to remain awkwardness rather than doing the more awkward thing of doing something. There were times when even Sigmas best left an issue unresolved.

I've been refining a few things lately on the next book, just wrote a big chunk of a scene with Margot, so I thought I'd share this. It's a deleted scene from this book, would have been on page 14, before the paragraph that begins "Besides tickles." I cut it because it delayed getting to Margot and Roxi.

This had led to the permanent awkwardness between her and Diane. Both pledged at the same time, and when their parents visited, there was a tradition called “daughter boarding.” Usually in groups of twos or threes, depending on the number of pledges, a competition emerged where each mother would tickle someone else’s daughter to see who could get the pledge to break first. Margot can’t stand being tickled, but Diane was, and remains, the most ticklish girl in the house, and so Margot had emerged the victor. Thus Diane’s mom, Geraldine, had to join Diane in being on the receiving end of more tickling, those had been the stakes in this. It was clear, though, that Diane had inherited her extreme ticklishness from her mother, because Geraldine was literally crying uncle fifteen seconds into it, and Margot was working her over solo. But Margot had never had a chance to tickle women older than herself and really got into it, her hands flying all over the woman’s torso, digging fingers into her sides and ribs through her white button-up blouse while Geraldine was laughing so hard she was crying. But the real problem came when she shifted. Diane could still hear “Oh, not the knees!” from her mother as Margot reached down and squeezed, causing her to struggle wildly. Geraldine was wearing a business skirt, nylons, and heels, and Margot knew how to use nylons to the fullest, tickling her way up Geraldine’s thigh so effectively Diane could hear her mother’s laughter over her own. Margot found a horribly ticklish spot on her inner thigh, and Geraldine, a partner at a major New York City lawfirm, cackled, then shuddered, and then quite loudly and obviously… came.

Margot was probably the most stunned of them all, she had never, ever, tickled any girl to orgasm before. Things were rapidly wrapped up, Geraldine and Diane released, and Geraldine took a moment to compose herself in the bathroom. Thankfully the daughter-boarding had been in separate rooms and Diane’s father wasn’t there, so it was only Margot’s mother, a couple senior Sigmas, and Diane and Margot who knew what happened, and agreed they should probably keep what happened to themselves. Geraldine never commented on that finale specifically, but she did once tell Diane, “Those Sigmas may be strange, but seeing how you’ve grown, I can’t argue with their methods.” But yes, making her mother cum was a bit of awkwardness Diane and Margot just sort of acknowledged and decided to remain awkwardness rather than doing the more awkward thing of doing something. There were times when even Sigmas best left an issue unresolved.

OH WOW! This is so good! I really want to know more about Diane´s mom in the future. This scene is very cool and interesting! :-D

Spent the past couple of days working on Roxi's biggest tickling scene in the book (we can't start editing yet so I took some time to make further revisions and work more on the tickle scenes). I hope you like it! It won't be the epic that Halloween was in the first book, because it's about just her, but I hope it'll still be her most memorable. In this book, Roxi's little fantasy talk about pedicures and all that started motivating people to request custom scenarios, so Roxi does her sessions for Hooper in costume playing characters, something that naturally plays into her fertile imagination.

Plus Book 2 is so big I've pulled out almost the entirety of the revenge plot for now and pushed it into the third book. It's more about the relationships among the characters here, especially Diane's relationships with Megan, Barton, Todd, Stacie, and to a degree confronting her relationship with Roxi. You'll see there's even more to it than was hinted at even in the first book!

But there will be some other ones too, particularly one that might surprise you: Margot and Donnie. As different as they might seem, the two love fighting games like Mortal Kombat and by senior year have evolved into very close friends. And you saw how Diane felt about what Eva did to Barton, so just imagine what Margot does when she finds out the pledge used her best friend as a pawn in her plot for revenge! You're seen what Margot does to Sigmas just for being within arms length! :D

It's all I can do not to ignore my real job and just work on getting this finished! XD

Spent the past couple of days working on Roxi's biggest tickling scene in the book (we can't start editing yet so I took some time to make further revisions and work more on the tickle scenes). I hope you like it! It won't be the epic that Halloween was in the first book, because it's about just her, but I hope it'll still be her most memorable. In this book, Roxi's little fantasy talk about pedicures and all that started motivating people to request custom scenarios, so Roxi does her sessions for Hooper in costume playing characters, something that naturally plays into her fertile imagination.

Plus Book 2 is so big I've pulled out almost the entirety of the revenge plot for now and pushed it into the third book. It's more about the relationships among the characters here, especially Diane's relationships with Megan, Barton, Todd, Stacie, and to a degree confronting her relationship with Roxi. You'll see there's even more to it than was hinted at even in the first book!

But there will be some other ones too, particularly one that might surprise you: Margot and Donnie. As different as they might seem, the two love fighting games like Mortal Kombat and by senior year have evolved into very close friends. And you saw how Diane felt about what Eva did to Barton, so just imagine what Margot does when she finds out the pledge used her best friend as a pawn in her plot for revenge! You're seen what Margot does to Sigmas just for being within arms length! :D

It's all I can do not to ignore my real job and just work on getting this finished! XD

Damn! Book 2 is really THICC! :-D So Diane´s epic tickle scene will be in book 3 then? Or did you kept it in book 2?

Hell Yeah! :-D

Just sent in the final draft for Book 2! It'll need to be edited and have production work done, but it has been finally delivered to beloved MTJ!

The book has the working title mentioned at the end of the previous one, Diane Deserves To Win (Tickle Torture!) instead of Roxi. While Roxi is prominent, you'll see this is far more Diane's story, especially her personal relationships with people. For that reason, you'll be seeing more of a vulnerable Diane than has been seen in the past, when she is around those people she is close enough that she can let her guard down. You'll also get greater insight into Diane and Roxi's feud, from both of their perspectives. Plus plenty of Todd and Barton tickling her, of course!

Roxi realizes that, while finally beating the Sigmas was thrilling, it hasn't fixed her life. She works to find a way to fix her mistake with Hooper. Roxi is desperate to have a clean slate. We'll also see that for her father, the sun rises and sets on Roxi, despite how he's been ghosting her for two months. You'll get some hints why here!

Other stuff:
-We saw Lauren being put up for auction, but now see what happened to her in that booth!
-Barton helps one of Diane's friends who has a broken heart... leading to some hot sex and hotter tickles!
-Donnie winds up giving one of our three pledges a sexy tickle experience she will never forget!
-Roxi, still haunted by what Diane did to her during Hell Week, has a video demanding she endure the worst foot tickling of her life!
-Oh, and find out just what happened to Star when a man bought her for a quarter million dollars!

And a lot more. In fact, even with the stuff pushed off to later books (Diane even sort of breaks the fourth wall on this :laughhard: ) I believe as it is this would be the largest single work in MTJ's history. With the possible exception of Tales of the Asylum. I can't wait to get this book into everyone's hands!

Just sent in the final draft for Book 2! It'll need to be edited and have production work done, but it has been finally delivered to beloved MTJ!

The book has the working title mentioned at the end of the previous one, Diane Deserves To Win (Tickle Torture!) instead of Roxi. While Roxi is prominent, you'll see this is far more Diane's story, especially her personal relationships with people. For that reason, you'll be seeing more of a vulnerable Diane than has been seen in the past, when she is around those people she is close enough that she can let her guard down. You'll also get greater insight into Diane and Roxi's feud, from both of their perspectives. Plus plenty of Todd and Barton tickling her, of course!

Roxi realizes that, while finally beating the Sigmas was thrilling, it hasn't fixed her life. She works to find a way to fix her mistake with Hooper. Roxi is desperate to have a clean slate. We'll also see that for her father, the sun rises and sets on Roxi, despite how he's been ghosting her for two months. You'll get some hints why here!

Other stuff:
-We saw Lauren being put up for auction, but now see what happened to her in that booth!
-Barton helps one of Diane's friends who has a broken heart... leading to some hot sex and hotter tickles!
-Donnie winds up giving one of our three pledges a sexy tickle experience she will never forget!
-Roxi, still haunted by what Diane did to her during Hell Week, has a video demanding she endure the worst foot tickling of her life!
-Oh, and find out just what happened to Star when a man bought her for a quarter million dollars!

And a lot more. In fact, even with the stuff pushed off to later books (Diane even sort of breaks the fourth wall on this :laughhard: ) I believe as it is this would be the largest single work in MTJ's history. With the possible exception of Tales of the Asylum. I can't wait to get this book into everyone's hands!

Oh boy I´m so excited for this. I really want to know what happened to Star in the boot. Cause in the 1st book it was hinted that she very much enjoyed it. :-D And of course I can´t wait for Diane to get a lot of tickles. :-D

Hey Tarr my friend. Any updates? :-D

I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say, but I do know it's well out of my hands now! :D I want to get this into your hands as soon as possible!

I've been spending time recently working on Book 3, which is a struggle because it too is proving to be too big, and I'm trying to figure out where I can make some cuts! XD

I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say, but I do know it's well out of my hands now! :D I want to get this into your hands as soon as possible!

I've been spending time recently working on Book 3, which is a struggle because it too is proving to be too big, and I'm trying to figure out where I can make some cuts! XD

LOL every book gets bigger and bigger. But I love that you have so many ideas for the series. I have complete trust in you.^^ Can´t wait for book 2. :-D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back