• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M P.O.V. Part 2: Your First Session With a Tickle Fanatic Turns Erotic!

Madame_T

TMF Poster
Edit: Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...-V-Your-First-Session-with-A-Tickling-Fanatic!

"Don't get too comfortable just yet..."

You watch me open the top drawer of the dresser behind me, and you want to close your eyes out of the fear of whatever is coming next, but you find that you can't. It's as if some unseen force is drawing your vision toward me and only me.

You quickly find out that your ability to watch me won't last much longer as you see me pull out a blindfold. Your stomach flutters.

"Now, I've got a few surprised for you, sweetie, but I wouldn't want to spoil them beforehand. Get a good last look at who's torturing you..."

I lean down to secure the blindfold onto your face. You feel your helplessness increase tenfold, which you didn't think to be possible. Your muscles tense once more and you hear me giggle from across the room.

"Just relax, hun. Everything will be ok." My voice is calm and soothing, an intentional ploy on my end to return you to your false sense of security.*

You hear the drawer shut and prepare for the worst. A short pause later, you feel my hands on your feet and start to panic, but relax when you realize that I'm not tickling you just yet. Instead, I'm rubbing something on, and it's warm and wet and makes your skin tingle. You let out a quiet sigh, a mixture of temporary relief and pleasure. From what your brain can comprehend, It feels like an oil of some kind.

"Doesn't that feel nice? I thought you'd appreciate another little massage. Plus, baby oil heightens sensitivity..which you'll become well aware of very soon."

You try to disregard my last comment and focus on how good you're feeling. I take my time to massage every part of each foot, from each individual toe down to the arches, where my thumbs press gently in small, circular motions. You let yourself totally relax and at some point you feel as though you might even fall asleep, but something in the back of your mind tells you not to let your guard down THAT much. Suddenly, my voice snaps you out of your trance:

"I think you're nice and warmed up now, don't you sweetheart?"

You realize your eyes have been closed, but when you open them, you see only darkness greeting you. You have an idea of what's coming, but there's no way for you to confirm exactly what's going to happen from behind the blindfold.

I've let go of your feet, and for a few seconds they feel a bit cold without my touch, the oil making them more sensitive to even the air.

Then it begins again.

The nails that ravaged you previously make a less-than-welcome return, and again you are thrown mercilessly into the depths of ticklish despair. The oil has reduced whatever friction there was between my nails and your skin before, and it's much worse than you could've imagined. You have no choice but to lie helplessly and feel it all. Even your struggling against the bonds feels involuntary,* as your frantic laughter comes out at an embarrassingly high pitch.

"Oh my. I knew the oil would make you very ticklish, but I didn't expect to hear a laugh like THAT come out of you. You must be in agony...that's it, good boy. Laugh for me baby."

You can't help but do exactly as I say. Your laughter reaches a fever pitch when I tickle delicately under your toes, covering the stems completely with light, scratchy tickles, and continue when the tickles travel slowly down your soles. I make several devastating trips up and down each foot, scribbling teasingly from toes to heel and back again, finding your most ticklish spots as quickly as I can.

"Tickle, tickle little boy...you love it don't you? You know you're enjoying it. It's not difficult to tell. In fact, I can tell you're enjoying it a lot..."

As much as you want to deny it, you know that I'm right. Though your ticklishness overwhelms everything in terms of sensation, you can't help but acknowledge the bulge that is quickly becoming more and more prevelant as the tickling continues. What's worse yet is that it has effectively increased your sensitivity even more, and it seems that every nerve in your body is against you.

My wiggling fingers continue to work over your soles, gliding smoothly over the arches, pinching the balls of the foot, and delving between the toes. The oil has still not let you desensitize to the tickling, and with your heightening arousal, everything is becoming hazy. Just when you think you've reached insanity, the tickling suddenly ceases.

"I love it when a man's body betrays him,"

You hear me getting up and coming closer to the side of the bed. Your heart is in your throat as you feel the mattress beside you sink as I sit down, and my hand begins to trace your inner thigh.

"I love that you can't control how it makes you feel, and that it's so easy to see how turned on you get. I get as much out of this as you do, sweetheart."

You twitch involuntarily as you feel my fingers start to creep into the leg of your underwear. A quiet sigh exits your lips as you feel my soft, wet fingers caress your testicles gently, stopping after a few seconds to gain better access by pulling your briefs down. You're now completely exposed, vulnerable, and rightfully a bit terrified.

"Hmmm, you really love being tickled, don't you? Fine then, I'll give you more."

I don't wait for a response before grabbing hold of your member, making it twitch under my soft fingers. I gently hold it upwards, positioning my other hand underneath your sack. You can't help but moan at the suddenly contact, but your pleasured huffing dissolves into helpless giggles as I begin to wriggle the fingers of my deviously-positioned hand. The oil has transferred from my hand to your genitals, the slickness aiding my nails in their torturous trek over the skin of your poor balls, which are starting to grow purple from the mix of torment and arousal.

"I bet you could cum for me just from being tickled, couldn't you? Shall we try? I'll take your laughter as a yes. Aww, are you ticklish here, honey? You're ticklish everywhere aren't you?"

The hand grasping your cock glides up towards the head and I twirl one finger teasingly around the tip.

"Is that cock of yours ticklish too? I'd sure like to find out...hmmm, let's see..."

I make all five fingers meet at the very tip and separate outward, pulsing over the tip of your penis again and again. Your sanity is pushed to the brink and you know that I'm enjoying that very fact. You feel tears well up and creep down your face as I continue this motion over and over to keep you in a state of overstimulation. You can no longer hide your sexual pleasure from me as a delicious mixture of your laughs and moans fills my bedroom.

"Tickle, tickle baby...keep laughing for me. I won't stop until you're drained of cum. Such a ticklish cock...coochie cooo...you know you want me to keep tickling, little tickle toy. That's what you are. A little ticklish plaything for me to have my fun with. I'm never going to stop."

Overwhelming sensation washes over you as an intense orgasm takes over your entire body. You can't stop gushing, and I don't stop tickling until you've given me every last drop you can muster.

"There you go, good boy...that was fun, wasn't it? I think we can both agree on that."

I giggle and lean down to give you a quick cuddle before lifting your blindfold.

"Something tells me you'll keep coming back for more after today."

And not so deep down, you know that I'm right. We're both tickling fanatics, after all.

Last edited:
Woah this was super hot! Amazing in Alex! Love all the little details, especially when you were tickling his cock! Great stuff!

Absolutely tremendous. Beautifully paced, exquisitely detailed. Bravissima!

Well, that certainly took my breath away. Once again, very nice descriptions. I can just see you doing this as well.

Last edited:
Great story! The thought of getting wrecked by a female ler who truly enjoys it is so wonderful.

That's one of the hottest ones I've read in a while! Great work!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back