• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tenth Avenue Freeze Out 3 (M/F F/M)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
To combat the cold, our favorite couple have a tickle session. Things are about to heat up.

I leaned over, and kissed her, she kissed back passionately, then put my hand on just under her breast. Krista moaned softly as I slid my hand up, giving a gentle squeeze.

“Feels so good.” She purred, the soft satin feel of her costume seemed to enhance everything. “I love you Billy.”

“I love you too Krista.” I whispered, and kissed her on the neck. One hand cradling her from behind, the other free to tickle her.

I started where she cued me to, making my hand into a claw, and pinching gently. A peal of ticklish laughter bubbled up inside her and came spilling out. “Tickles! It tickles!” She giggled, in between bouts of laughter, he head tossed side to side, her blonde hair whipping back and forth.

Her neck and shoulders were my next target, alternating back and forth with soft kisses and nibbles. She squealed, and shrugged her shoulders defensively. As cute as she was normally, every time we played like this, Krista dialed the cute up to 11.

Her normal laughter was angelic, a large part of what earned her the pet name ‘Angel’. But being tickled like this by me brought out the most adorable bubbly giggles, feminine squeaks when I changed gears, and high pitched squeals when I surprised her.

Such as when I distracted her with a gentle kiss on the lips as she caught her breath. Then without warning, I spider tickled (pun intended) her underarms.

“Noooooo!” Krista squealed. She was doing her best to hold her arms up, hands locked behind her head under her pillow. The material of my gloves as equally as smooth and soft as her costume, my fingers were gliding effortlessly as I tickled her squirming body.

“Are you okay?” I asked, pulling my hands back to give her a break.

“Yeah...” she purred. “Wow, that really tickles in this costume.” She blew hair out of her face, then closed her eyes biting her lip. “Feels good.”

“Ready?” I asked, my hands hovering above her ribs.

“Mmmmhmmmm...”

That was all I needed. I didn’t dig into her ribs roughly, I kept it light with gentle tweaks and pokes. The resulting reaction was her ‘dancing’ back and forth. Throwing her hips from side to side to avoid being tickled. I kept moving steadily down until I was claw tickling her hips, causing her to buck a little.

Her knees were next. I gave them a little tweak, just enough to hear a cute little yelp, then moved up to her thighs. “No fair!” She whined a little, then burst into giggles. I was surprised she didn’t throw me off the bed with the way her legs were moving.

I’d tickled her thighs before, but this reaction was different. It wasn’t just the costume making her off the charts ticklish. I stopped tickling for a moment. I felt something familiar in the way her costume seemed to glide over her leg.

“Yeah I’m wearing hose underneath, I thought they would help me stay warm.” Krista said, getting her breath back again.

“Was that the *only* reason?” I asked.

“No.” She bit her lip in that sexy way again, and let out a sustained squeal of anticipation as I moved my wiggling fingers down toward her feet. I watched Krista covering her face with my pillow as I turned and sat on her ankles.

“Tickle monster is gonna getcha.” I teased, ratcheting up the anticipation, I could feel her calves tense underneath me. My fingertips brushed the top of her toes and she squealed, just as quickly I tweaked her knees with another claw tickle. It sent her through the roof. It wasn’t just giggling now, this was full blown laughing.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” This time I quickly skittered my fingertips up the bottoms of her marshmallow soft feet. Krista was thrashing wildly behind me, thumping the bed with her fists, trying to pull her feet free.
I listened to that angelic laughter, and tickled away.

I don’t know how long it kept up the assault on her feet before I heard “stop... can’t breathe...” I stopped and laid beside her on the bed.

“Wow...” Krista said, panting. She snuggled closer and laid her head on my chest. “Tiger... that was... amazing.”

“Not cold anymore?” I asked, holding her as she into a state of bliss.

“Mmmmmmmmm... no. I feel great.” She replied, purring. “Did I ever tell you how much I love this costume?”

“Really? I mean, you look great in it, but I didn’t know you liked it so much.” I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back as we talked.

“I do now. I feel so sensitive after being tickled like that, like all my nerve endings are lit. And this costume...” She stretched, and purred again. “It’s so soft, I just love how it feels right now.”

I was so turned on by this whole experience, and by the thought of my fiancée being tickled into a state of bliss, it was difficult to control myself. Krista surprised me by what she did next. I felt her put both her hands in mine, pushing them over my head. Her leg slid across my thighs as she sat on my hips. She leaned over and kissed me, deeply passionately. I didn’t notice her hands slide down my arms until her fingertips skittered against the material of my own costume.

I broke out into laughter, the light fabric was enhancing sensations for me too. “Kris, that tickles!” I whined playfully.

“I know, it’s your turn.” She said, kissing me again. “All the way to the edge Tiger.”

I moaned in response, I couldn’t hide how turned on I already was, and Krista grinding her hips against me was making it worse. As sweet as Krista was, she had a bad girl streak. We loved driving each other crazy going a little further each time, knowing exactly when to stop.

Her fingertips fluttered down my sides, I laughed, then moaned again as she pressed against me. “Awww... does that feel good Tiger?”

“Yeah...” I said breathlessly. I laid there and closed my eyes. I’d had my fun, now it was her turn. One thing she found fun about me wearing my costume, was that I was more ticklish, as sensitive as her.

It was difficult to not move while she turned, still positioned on my hips. I knew what was coming next before I felt her nails on the bottoms of my feet. I hadn’t worn socks under the costume and it really tickled.

I laughed, then tried to pull my legs free as she did a few minutes ago. “Is Spidey ticklish? Tickle tickle tickle...” Krista teased me in a sing song voice.

I felt myself flush hot, it wasn’t so much from being tickled, but the feel of her against me. I couldn’t take much more. “Kris... stop... I’m going to...”

Much like I did, she stopped immediately. I let out another moan as she snuggled into my chest. “Hey... calm down... that’s it... just cool off.” Her voice was soft, and so calming. It pulled me back from the edge, but left me feeling euphoric. A moment or two later I put my arms around her.

“That was close.” I smiled, then kissed her. “We’re getting good at this.”

“Right to the edge.” She smiled, kissing me back. “You okay?”

“Yeah, I feel great. “ I took a deep breath and yawned. She pulled the blanket over us, and snuggled her back against me. I could have been 20 below and it wouldn’t have phased us. Our shared body heat under the blanket covered us like a shield against the cold, and we drifted off into a blissful sleep.

I woke up later than usual, I checked my phone, 10:30 am. I kissed her on the cheek and she stirred, then rolled over and kissed me. “Morning Tiger.” She said, opening those beautiful blue eyes.

“Morning Angel. Wild night huh?” I kissed her on the nose, making her giggle.

“Oh gosh... I don’t think I can handle that again for a while. I didn’t tell you this, but I got close too.” She blushed, then I saw a questioning look come over her. “Hey, it’s not freezing.”

I sat up, listened, and heard the furnace running. I found out that afternoon Fred had called in favors and the building had a new furnace by 9 am.

I stretched and yawned while Krista looked at her phone. “Well I guess I’ll dismantle Fort Billy. Now we only have to worry about the cold as we drive to class tomorrow.”

“Not really, all classes for the week are scheduled to be online.” Krista said, tapping at her phone. “There’s a problem at the school.”

“What happened?” I asked.

“The furnace broke.” Krista answered.

A nice balance of tickling and story telling with some fantastic description of the action and reactions. It's why i enjoy reading your work! Keep it up

A nice balance of tickling and story telling with some fantastic description of the action and reactions. It's why i enjoy reading your work! Keep it up

Thanks! I’m trying to write without so much
onomatopoeia, (Thanks Suikoden) it’s forcing me to be more descriptive and it’ll make me a better writer.

Coming soon... The Legend of Coal Hill [emoji316]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back