• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara's feet tickled

coolhandluke44

Hello. Long time lurker first time poster here figured it about time I contribute something of my own...gonna start with a story that leads up to one of the greatest tickling experiences I've ever had to this day some 20 years later. Hope you enjoy...

I was with my girlfriend Sara for just a few months. Sara was shorter 5"1 blond perfect size 8's and had a great playful bubbly personality. She was pretty hot and alot of fun. She was super smart , Kinda nerdy in the sense she loved super Nintendo and Mario Cart, was always watching old Nickelodeon sitcoms, and was very artsy. Perfect for me cause I loved all those things. You could say she slightly resembled Emilia Clarke in a way. I know I know. Not as hot of course but still a rock solid 8 and probably out of my league but back to more important matters....

I tickled Sara's socked feet once or twice early in our relationship and right off the bat she went nuts and would either pull her foot away quickly or go in to panic mode and yell not the feet!! I never got anything more than a quick stroke in and being a gentleman and it being early in our relationship (and at this point I'm still a rookie tickler ) I would back off but always taking note of her sudden look of relief once I stopped...up to that point I've only seen her bare feet a few times and they looked amazing. She mostly chilled out in furry slippers and a pair of nerdy socks (Princess from Nintendos Mario, Kermit the frog, always random socks but it fit her playfull hot and nerdy persona). I dug her...

Not long after we started dating I met her older cooler much larger than me next door neighbor Greg, who was a constant fixture around her house and always at the worst times. He was cool enough but you know, hes a threat in my book. He was good at fixing things and saras mom wasn't married so he was the go to for odd jobs around her house. He was considered a family friend but to me at least he was a huge cock block. I always got the impression he dug her, they were always teasing each other or wrestling around...

One time as I was ringing her doorbell I heard Sara screaming GREG NO PLEASE!!! YOU CANT DO THIS!!! So i charge in the house to find Greg sitting ontop back of her legs pinning her feet down on the couch and in process of removing one of her socks. Sara was going nuts begging laughing screaming. I went in hot thinking he was putting the moves on her and i see this!!??. I immediately say what's going on in here and he gets off of her saying oh boy Sara your knight in shining armor just saved your ass...guess it's to be continued. He then says what's up to me hangs for a bit then sticks his tongue out at sara as hes walking out front door as if nothing happened....
Once hes gone I'm like Sara wtf and shes all oh luke thank god he was tickling my feet, and was about to take my socks off its torture with them on I cant handle it barefoot...you saved me then she starts kissing up on me and next thing you know were in her bedroom and it's a afterthought....i did make her tell me what happened later and supposedly this is what went down. She said they were hanging out watching TV and she made them both grill cheese sandwiches. She took a bite out of his messing around and he immediately grabbed her leg and said if you bite my sandwich it's only fair I bite something of yours and grabbed her foot, took off her slipper and started play biting her socked foot. Once he did that she said she went nuts cause of how ticklish her feet were and once her laughter started he went into full tickle mode. Thing is and its the way Sara put it is that once he realized he had her pinned and stuck it was the verbal taunts and the slow buildup and methodical tickles that was torture..(she used the word torture alot especially when it came to tickling) This all happened just seconds before I got there cause he was just getting her feet pinned down and socks off for what would've been a downright awesome tickle attack ....

Dont get me wrong I was jealous at the thought of it but as a guy with a foot tickling fetish I needed to know every detail. To her it was me being the jealous boyfriend at the thought of the cooler older guy hanging with my lady, and it partially was that but it was also the beginning stages of my own plan on how to get in this girls socks for my own epic foot tickle...which is soon to come

Hope you enjoy I'll follow up with the main event tickle story and other stories if folks are intrested..Cheers Luke

Hello. Long time lurker first time poster here figured it about time I contribute something of my own...gonna start with a story that leads up to one of the greatest tickling experiences I've ever had to this day some 20 years later. Hope you enjoy...

I was with my girlfriend Sara for just a few months. Sara was shorter 5"1 blond perfect size 8's and had a great playful bubbly personality. She was pretty hot and alot of fun. She was super smart , Kinda nerdy in the sense she loved super Nintendo and Mario Cart, was always watching old Nickelodeon sitcoms, and was very artsy. Perfect for me cause I loved all those things. You could say she slightly resembled Emilia Clarke in a way. I know I know. Not as hot of course but still a rock solid 8 and probably out of my league but back to more important matters....

I tickled Sara's socked feet once or twice early in our relationship and right off the bat she went nuts and would either pull her foot away quickly or go in to panic mode and yell not the feet!! I never got anything more than a quick stroke in and being a gentleman and it being early in our relationship (and at this point I'm still a rookie tickler ) I would back off but always taking note of her sudden look of relief once I stopped...up to that point I've only seen her bare feet a few times and they looked amazing. She mostly chilled out in furry slippers and a pair of nerdy socks (Princess from Nintendos Mario, Kermit the frog, always random socks but it fit her playfull hot and nerdy persona). I dug her...

Not long after we started dating I met her older cooler much larger than me next door neighbor Greg, who was a constant fixture around her house and always at the worst times. He was cool enough but you know, hes a threat in my book. He was good at fixing things and saras mom wasn't married so he was the go to for odd jobs around her house. He was considered a family friend but to me at least he was a huge cock block. I always got the impression he dug her, they were always teasing each other or wrestling around...

One time as I was ringing her doorbell I heard Sara screaming GREG NO PLEASE!!! YOU CANT DO THIS!!! So i charge in the house to find Greg sitting ontop back of her legs pinning her feet down on the couch and in process of removing one of her socks. Sara was going nuts begging laughing screaming. I went in hot thinking he was putting the moves on her and i see this!!??. I immediately say what's going on in here and he gets off of her saying oh boy Sara your knight in shining armor just saved your ass...guess it's to be continued. He then says what's up to me hangs for a bit then sticks his tongue out at sara as hes walking out front door as if nothing happened....
Once hes gone I'm like Sara wtf and shes all oh luke thank god he was tickling my feet, and was about to take my socks off its torture with them on I cant handle it barefoot...you saved me then she starts kissing up on me and next thing you know were in her bedroom and it's a afterthought....i did make her tell me what happened later and supposedly this is what went down. She said they were hanging out watching TV and she made them both grill cheese sandwiches. She took a bite out of his messing around and he immediately grabbed her leg and said if you bite my sandwich it's only fair I bite something of yours and grabbed her foot, took off her slipper and started play biting her socked foot. Once he did that she said she went nuts cause of how ticklish her feet were and once her laughter started he went into full tickle mode. Thing is and its the way Sara put it is that once he realized he had her pinned and stuck it was the verbal taunts and the slow buildup and methodical tickles that was torture..(she used the word torture alot especially when it came to tickling) This all happened just seconds before I got there cause he was just getting her feet pinned down and socks off for what would've been a downright awesome tickle attack ....

Dont get me wrong I was jealous at the thought of it but as a guy with a foot tickling fetish I needed to know every detail. To her it was me being the jealous boyfriend at the thought of the cooler older guy hanging with my lady, and it partially was that but it was also the beginning stages of my own plan on how to get in this girls socks for my own epic foot tickle...which is soon to come

Hope you enjoy I'll follow up with the main event tickle story and other stories if folks are intrested..Cheers Luke

Hey guy please post the story, would love to hear it !!!

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
I would love to hear the continuation!

This is awesome and I can’t wait to hear how you took her socks off and got her bare feet!!

Ehhh, im not a fan of that situation. That guy has zero respect for you and your obvious relationship. Your gf is oblivious to this though, id say youre in a tough spot. I have a ton of female friends, and id never act that way, especially if they had a significant other. Just no respect. And on top of that, ypu like and want to tickle her. Maybe if she knew you liked it and it was a turn on, she could see how inappropriate it would be for some other dude to do that to her. Im actually annoyed now after reading your post. Not with you, just the situation.

Great story and please dontell us any and All that you have with her.

I do agree with tcmp abit but since I don't know the dynamics of their relationship at the time I won't judge! But what a scene to walk into! Can't imagine the thought in your head at the time. Cuz clearly the guy annoyed you but then you walk into that crazy scene! Either way thanks for sharing

Thanks all for the positive feedback..yeah was little annoyed at the time but thats long time ago. Looking back now I would've joined in and we both could of went to town on her feet!!! Greg ended up being not that bad of a guy and we even both got her good at one point. Theres no animosity, at the time we were pretty young us 18-19 him 21 -22...plus he opened the door for me to get some good tickles in on her so it's all good. I'll post the follow up in the next day or two....cheers

Look forward to it! And glad to hear you both buried the hatchet and worked towards a common ticklers goal!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back