• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WandaVision: Halloween Tickles! (MF/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
A story based on the WandaVision Halloween episode "All-New Halloween Spooktacular!" featuring Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen)

I tried to keep the story spoiler-free but there are a couple of mild spoilers so be aware!

WandaVision: Halloween Tickles!
by MrObscura101

“Ok kids remember the rules, you stay with your father and me at all times!” Wanda Maximoff called out
“Yes mom…” her sons Billy and Tommy replied in unison while rolling their eyes
“Don’t you give me that tone!” she said back as she walked down the stairs
“Now boys listen to your…mother…” her husband Vision called from the living room as he then looked up and saw Wanda's costume, a scarlet leotard with matching gloves and thigh high boots over pink nylons along with a cape and headdress
“Do you like it?” she asked with a large grin, doing a twirl for him
“Um… wow… I mean…wow….” he stumbled to say “W…what are you meant to be?” he finally managed to say
“A Sokovian fortune teller” she smiled as she kissed him
“Ew… please no PDA’s!” her brother Pietro groaned as he pretended to gag before the family headed out to enjoy Halloween

The family walked through the Westview neighbourhood as the kids went from house to house getting candy before they at last reached the town square which had been set up as a Halloween HQ with rides and games
"Are you ok Wanda? You seem distracted?" Vision asked once the kids were out of earshot
"Oh no I’m fine really!" Wanda replied as she rested her head on his shoulder, she didn’t want to worry him bit some feeling of dread had been at the back of her mind ever since Pietro had shown up but she couldn’t put her finger on what exactly it was

"Oh Wanda! Just the person I was looking for!" Agatha Harkness, their neighbour then called out as she strode over dressed as a traditional witch "What a lovely costume!" she added admiringly
"Oh thank you… yours to" Wanda said as she was pulled out of her train of thought

"I must say the square looks amazing!" Vision said
"Oh, thank you, it’s just a shame it’s not complete"
"Really? Why?" Wanda asked
"Well we had planned for Monica to be part of the history exhibit but suddenly she’s not around"
"That’s a shame" Vision said as Wanda tried not to look guilty since she was the cause!
"Hey I bet Wanda could take her place!" Pietro suddenly appeared behind her and said
"Gee thanks Pietro…" Wanda growled through a gritted smile to him

"What a wonderful idea! Wanda would you mind?" Agatha said in delight
"Well… i mean…"
"Go on mom! It will be fun!" Billy and Tommy added, and before Wanda could think of an excuse Agatha was pulling at her arm and leading her to the centre of the set up

"Here we are!" Agatha said proudly as she showed off a set of stocks
"Um,,, what am I doing exactly?" Wanda said with concern
"It's simple, you just need to sit in them for a couple of hours showing what used to happen to witches in ye olde times"
"But I really need to watch the kids..." Wanda tried to excuse herself but then saw that they were already dragging Vision off to try the haunted house
"They'll be fine! Go on sis!" Pietro said as he poked her sides
Ok fine… Wanda finally gave up as she knocked his hands away before glaring at him but he just smirked

Wanda sat down on a padded stool before Agatha took some ropes and secured Wanda's wrists behind her back before she lifted up the top of the stocks
"Ok now put your ankles here" she explained and Wanda did, resting them in two small grooves that kept her feet apart... only to then see Pietro wink at her. Suddenly just before the top of the stocks came down he moved at super speed to run up to Wanda where he unzipped and pulled off her boots and darted back just before the stocks closed on her

"Ok great now let's… oh did you take off your boots?" Agatha asked in confusion as she saw Wanda's feet were now suddenly only in her pink nylons
"Yep, wouldn’t want them to get scuffed" Pietro said, now holding them up as Wanda looked at him with a death glare
"Such...a...thoughtful...brother..." Wanda grinned through a gritted smile
"Ok so just stay here and tell people you're a sinner you know? I'll be back soon ok? Agatha said after locking the stocks with a padlock and walked off
"See you soon!" Wanda smiled, then immediately scowled once she had left
"PIETRO WHAT THE HELL?! GIVE ME BACK MY BOOTS RIGHT NOW!" she then shouted to her brother as she jostled around within the stocks

"Ah sis you gotta learn to relax…" he replied smugly as he walked over to her "You’re always so tense…" he then stood by her left foot "You really should laugh a bit more"
"What the hell are you talking aboMMMHHH!!!!!" Wanda asked just before he lightly brushed his fingers against her nyloned sole causing her to immediately flinch
"DONT…YOU…DARE!!!!" she glared at him while her eyes narrowed
"Dont what? This?!" he replied with a devious grin

The next thing Wanda knew Pietro was kneeling down and unleashing all his fingers against both her feet at once
"GHGHGHGGGGHMMHHH!!!!!" Wanda squealed as she fought the urge to laugh
"Tickle tickle Wanda!" he said mockingly "Come on you know you could never defeat me in a tickle fight! Especially now that you’re all restrained like this!" he added as his fingers started increasing in speed

Wanda was already straining desperatly not to laugh, the last thing she wanted was to draw attention to them but when she tried using her powers she found to her horror that they wouldn’t work! Pietro meanwhile was using his superspeed at his fingers, making them so fast that he could effectively tickle every spot on her feet simultaneously!
"GHGHGMGMGMGMGMGHHH!!!!!!!!!" Wanda began shaking her head as his fingers seemed to be everywhere at once! Her toes, heels, insteps and arches were all getting tickled at the same time! He even ran behind her a few times as well just to tickle her sides and before she could even attempt to knock him away he was already back at her feet!

"Oh my…" Agatha then gasped as she returned to the scene
"Ahhaaaggaathhaa..." Wanda struggled to said
"Wow Agatha, these sure are some resilient restraints!" Pietro said jokingly as he stopped, granting Wanda a reprieve
"Why yes, they’re actually authentic stocks engraved with powerful spell blocking runes, lucky you’re not a real witch Wanda or you’d never be able to get free!" she explained
"Yeah...lucky me… Wanda growled, glaring at her brother
"Actually… that gives me an idea! Agatha then said as she grabbed a nearby sign

"Wait idea for what?!" Wanda said worriedly "I thought this was just an exhibit?"
"Yes, but now its a chance for us to help earn some money for the town community centre!" Agatha grinned as scribbled something down and placed the sign next to her. Wanda felt a chill down her spine when she saw what it now said…

TICKLE THE WITCH - $10.00!

"Now...Now wait a minute…" Wanda said worriedly
"What a great deal!" Pietro smirked as he took ten dollars from his pocket "In fact i’ll go first!" he then handed the bill over before cracking his knuckles
"Ready sis?"

"PIETRO STOP! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" Wanda shouted, trying to use her magic and not caring if anyone saw, anything was better than being tickled! But she remained stuck as Pietro's swift fingers returned
"HAHHAHHHHH YYUOOUU JEHHEHEHRRKK!!!!!!" Wanda cried as she wasnt able keep herself from laughing this time
"Coochie coochie coo sis!" Pietro said mockingly as he skittered his fingers against her soles, while her sheer nylons only accentuated the sensations!

"HAHAAAHAHA KKNNOOHOOCCKK IHIHIHITTT OOHHHFFF!!!!!!!" Wanda demanded
"Always so bossy…" pietro grinned as he decided to focus on her left foot, grabbing her toes in his left hand to allow his right one to have free reign over her
"HHAHAHAHAHAH LLEEHHHTT GOOGOOO!!!!!" she shouted while trying to sound angry but the effect was lost with her constantly laughing!

"Ok times up!" Agatha finally said
"Thahahnkk gohohooodness…" Wanda gasped, only to then see to her horror that a line had begun to form!
"Oh hell!" Wanda said aloud before looking to Pietro… but he was already at the back of the line and holding up another 10 dollars for his next turn!
"See ya soon!" he grinned with a mocking wave as Wanda could only watch the next customer approach

"L...Look this is a mistake ok? You need to help me!" Wanda cried as she recognised Jane from the bank dressed up as a princess
"Sorry, but thou witch need to be punished!" she grinned, playing along and not realising Wanda that wasn’t acting
"Now prepare thyself!" she then said, wiggling her fingers as she knelt down

"Ggahahhmmmfmfmfmm!!!!!" Wanda squealed as she shut her mouth and eyes, straining to use her powers to get free but there was nothing she could do to stop Jane's fingers from gliding against her soles, while to Wandas horror she found that not only did the nylons still amplify the tickling but unlike Pietro's tickling from before Jane’s nails were also sharp and well manicured making them tickle even worse!

"Come on witch, laugh for me!" Jane commanded in a haughty tone
"NNNNHHHFF!!!!! Wanda growled back, her face quickly turning as red as her leotard as she shook her body about
"Very well…so be it...." Jane grinned as she took out a hairbrush from her handbag
"HHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA JAAAHHHNNNEEE PPHLLEEEAASEE NNNOHOOOO!!!!!" Wanda then screamed as the bristles suddenly dragged up and down her left foot

"That's it witch, laugh for me!" Jane said sadistically as Wanda continued laughing hysterically
"HAHAHHAHAAA JJAAHHHHAANNEE PPHHLLEEAASSEE STHAAAHHAPPP!!!! Wanda begged over and over but Jane kept going until at last her turn was over
"Ok next customer!" Agatha announced as Sam the local painter approached dressed, unsurprisingly as an artist with a white smock and blue beret

"Shahahaam… phhlheeease…" Wanda gasped pleadingly but he was too busy looking at her nylons
"Oh my, look at that tear!" he said, seeing a small hole by Wanda's left arch that had been caused by Jane's sharp nail's and brush
"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Wanda then cried as she felt him rip open the hole to make it larger until her nylon was completely torn off
"Preparing my canvas!" he grinned back, taking two paintbrushes from his pockets

Wanda fought vainly to escape as Sam brought the brushes towards her now bare foot
"SAHHAHAHAHHAHMMMM!!!!!!" she shrieked as the soft bristles began gently moving against her arch and instep
"Ah what a lovley and flawless canvas you are! And your laughter is simply inspiring!" he chuckled "….although all these constant movements are not helping!" he then added

Before Wanda could say anything Sam had taken a piece of twine from another pocket and had quickly tied it around her big toe before securing it to a small nail poking out the top of the stocks
"Much better!" he grinned as he wached Wanda now trying vainly to move her foot away
"Sahahmm pleeheasee thhiss IIHHHSSHSHSNNNTTT FAHAHAHAHHAHHNNHHHYYY!!!!!!!!!" Wanda begged
"Really? Then why are you laughing?" he asked rhetorically

Wanda continued thrashing around as best she could but now that her left foot was practically immobile, all she could really do was move her other toes about but that did little to dissuade Sam as he kept working on his imaginary picture, flicking the brushes around, moving up and down her arch, targeting her heel and ball of her foot, with every movement eliciting a different squeal of laughter
"And now for the coup de grace!" his tone filled Wanda with dread

"Whhahahahhat???" Wanda gasped worriedly as he prepared for the last phase, then yelped as his brushes flicked against her toes!
"HAHHAHAHAA!!!! NOOHHOOI GEEEHHTT AAWAAHHYYY!!!!!" Wanda screamed, shaking her body about furiously while her long red hair whipped about wildly in all directions. Sam however just continued, lazily flicking the brushes about, working on the pads of her toes, then holding them back to get at the undersides
"Mwa! Tres bien! he smiled proudly as his turn finally finished while Wanda sat there gasping for air

"Phhlkeeaaseee nnoohhoo moohhrree…" she sobbed to herself, hoping someone would free her
"Oh dont worry…" said a female voice, Wanda looked up and saw Linda who worked as a nurse at the local hospital, now dressed in a much skimpier latex nurses outfit
"The naughty nurse is here to help!" she winked

"Liihhindahahha…" Wanda said hopefully but that hope soon vanished as Linda showed off her recently manicured nails in blood red that matched her lipstick
GAGHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!! Wanda let out a shriek as both her feet were assaulted together by Linda's sharp nails scurrying over her bare and nyloned soles
"HAHHAHAHAHHA NNNOOO!!!! PHHLELELLAASSE!!!!!!" Wanda cried and begged but nothing would disuade her

Linda meanwhile was gleefully tormenting Wanda, her nails dancing over her arches. Soon she had made several tears in Wanda's remaining nylon so she decided to rip it away to leave her foot free
"Actually while i think of it…" she then said before briefly stopping the tickling so she could secure Wanda's right big toe to the stocks as well, leaving both feet now immobile
"There much better!" she grinned wickedly

Wanda had to endure another few minutes of tickling from Linda's nails at her soles, she was thankful when Linda finally stopped, but her turn wasn’t actually over as Linda took a cherry lolllipop from her pocket and unwrapped it before placing it in her mouth for a few moments. Wanda then let out a shocked gasp when Linda took it out and started moving it against her heel
"W…what are you DOHHHIIJNNGG????!!!!" Wanda gasped as Linda continued moving it around, leaving a syrupy red trail wherever it went and kept on going until she had gotten Wanda's arch, instep and toes covered as well
"This!" was her sadistic response as she grabbed Wanda's foot in her hands and stuck out her tongue

"OHOHHHH MMAAAHHYYY GGAHHHAHHAHDDD!!!!!!!!" Wanda screamed as Linda's tongue pressed against her heel and starting following the red trail from the lollipop!
"HAHHAHAHHA GGEGEHEHHEHTTT AWAAHHAYY!!!! PHHELELAASSEE!!!!!!" Wanda begged, but Linda just silently continued licking away

"Everything alright?" Agatha suddenly appeared
"AAHHAGGGAHHTTHHAAA GGEEHHTT HEEER AAWAAHHYYY! PHHELELASSSSEEE!!!!" Wanda cried
"Well... she did pay 50 dollars…" Agatha said as she thought about it, only for Linda to silently reach into her pocket and pull out a lime green lollipop and some more cash
"Make it 100…" she said between licks as she handed it all to Agatha
"Well…"
"AHHGAATYHAA YYOOHHUU CAHAHNNTT???!!!" Wanda cried in disbelief
"Sorry sweetie… but it IS for charity..." she grinned as she unwrapped the other lollipop

Wanda was shocked and totally at a loss for words when Agatha promptly started doing the same to her other foot! Now she had to contend with both Linda and Agatha making red and green trails on her feet and slowly licking them away despite her frantic protests
"HAHHAHAHH PHHHLELEASSEEE NNOOHOOO MMOOHHRREE!!!!!" Wanda sobbed, then she let out a shocked gasp when they both suddenly popped her big toes into their respective mouths
"OOOHHHOOHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!" she left out an inadvenrtant low moan as she tried to speak, but to her shock her mind seemed to go blank as she found this all bizarrely pleasurable!

"Mmmhhmmm…" Linda and Agatha continued sucking and nibbling on her toes one by one, as Wanda threw her head back and found the sensations totally alien to her but very enjoyable! She continued shifting about but her protests lessened greatly as they kept on going until…

"I think thats enough…" Agatha said as she spied Vision approaching and walked back to where Pietro was still waiting for his next turn
"All yours" she said as she took his money
"Oh yeah! Get reasy sis!" he grinned as linda finished and silently left while he held up a pair of feathers
"I think that's enough of that!" Vision then said bluntly as he placed his hand on Pietro's shoulder
"Vis!" Wanda gasped in delight as she watched him easily tear off the padlock with his bare hands and opened the stocks, unconcerned if anyone saw him

"Wanda!" he said in concern
"My hero…" she sighed as he freed her hands and picked her up in a bridal carry
"Are you ok?"
"Yes... thank you…" Wanda sighed in exhaustion, it had been a very long night and now she just wanted to sleep "The boys?" she then asked
"They're spending the night at their friend Bobby's house, now let's get you home" he said, heading back to the house "Is there anything you need?"
"Thank you… I'll be ok…"
Vision looked at Wanda's face, even bright red and with her makeup running from all the crying and laughing she had done she was still absolutly beautiful

"How about this, I'll get you to bed… and then maybe I could give you a foot massage?" he said, looking to her bare feet
"I'd like that" she smiled before whispering into his ear "And maybe… a little more?" she added with a grin, wiggling her toes for emphasis
"Are you sure?"
"Of course...as long as it's only you playing with my feet and no-one else "
"I promise my love!" Vision smiled warmly as they headed to their house

Neither of them noticed Agatha watching the happy couple walking away
"Good, that should keep her distracted for a while" she smirked

Meanwhile in the real world Darcy Lewis finished watching the latest transmission from the Westview Hex
"Wow…" she thought as she finished typing up her report, deciding to be tactful and omitting the tickling part from her recap "I just hope no-one else sees this episode ever... or Wanda's never gonna live it down!!

The end?

I loved this, bout time we saw Wanda fics in here!

Slight continuity hiccup though, in that Agatha wasn't revealed to be Agatha yet so Wanda should be calling her Agnes still &#55357;&#56384;

This was amazing! Wanda was so hot on the show, glad to see a story around her. Please continue this storyline!

great fan fic story...more please. Perhaps "BlackWidow" Mmmmmm
(black rht nylons Mmmm)

I loved this, bout time we saw Wanda fics in here!

Slight continuity hiccup though, in that Agatha wasn't revealed to be Agatha yet so Wanda should be calling her Agnes still ��

Thank you very much and agreed! (And good point! Its been a while since I watched the show so had forgotten that!)

This was amazing! Wanda was so hot on the show, glad to see a story around her. Please continue this storyline!

Thanks alot! And agreed - as soon as I saw her in the costume from the trailer I knew I would have to write something about her ;)

Very nice!

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

great fan fic story...more please. Perhaps "BlackWidow" Mmmmmm
(black rht nylons Mmmm)

Thank you very much! I might continue the story at some point ;) and if you're interested I have done a Black Widow nylon story to ;)

Prelude - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Black-Widow%92s-First-Session-(Chapter-7)-F-F
Tickling part - http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...lack-Widow%92s-Second-Session-(Chapter-8)-F-F

Wow this is absolutely amazing

Thanks alot! Really glad you liked it ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back