• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fall is the Season of Tickling

That's a great way to think about it! Cozy tickles are always great-- maybe not the most obvious choice for tickles, but fall is great for cuddly, cozy tickles, as well as stripping off any pesky layers of clothing!

Halloween is totally great, too-- I love the idea of spooky tickles with horror mixed in!

If I had to choose an ideal season for tickles, it would probably be fall, come to think of it. Have fun with those tickles! ;)

Great post! I thought I replied right away when I first saw it, but I guess it didn't go through. Anyway, three thoughts in response...

I never thought of fall especially for tickling. Spring and summer's obvious reasons as you mentioned, and winter inspiring snuggling, make them equal contenders. But you're right that fall's coziness is perfect! It's my favorite season overall, and here when the air finally cools I definitely tickle my wife more.

Second, Halloween. Hell yeah!! Off the charts for sexiness, fun, playfulness, naughtiness... rife with temptations and opportunities to tickle.

Last but not least, tickling Kim Possible? Are you kidding me? OMG your wife is awesome and you are one lucky guy!!!

I agree, after having been spoiled in the summer with the sandals and dry look on her soles, we get the fall when she will start wearing sock and stockings. She will also want you to 'warm' her feet. They make give the feet more of an faint but pleasant odour.

I whole heartedly agree!! Halloween and fall make for ideal tickle weather because it's so cozy and great opportunity for cuddles and tickles

Fall is my favorite season for soo many reasons & you’re right! I’ll add perfect time for tickling to the list :)

I love this thread! Yeah as great as summer is Fall is my favorite time of year. The clothes and boots. And getting all cuddly with my Bf and Gf. And I love the surprise tickles they give me. :) Right in front of the fire with hot cocoa etc. :)

Agreed. If you know me, there is nothing more sexier than a pair of bare feet in jeans.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back