• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lauren hays has ticklish feet!!

Darkford

Hi everybody,

Lauren Hays, the actress known from soft-erotic series and movies and also known as a host from playboy's sexcetera has very ticklish feet! There's a clip called Fc9604 where a model called Cory lane is teasing her sexy soles. U can download the clip at edonkey!

I know there are more clips with lauren as the ticklee does someone know where i can find those!

I hope u enjoy the information

bye,

Darkford said:
Hi everybody,

Lauren Hays, the actress known from soft-erotic series and movies and also known as a host from playboy's sexcetera has very ticklish feet! There's a clip called Fc9604 where a model called Cory lane is teasing her sexy soles. U can download the clip at edonkey!

I know there are more clips with lauren as the ticklee does someone know where i can find those!

I hope u enjoy the information

bye,
Thanks for the info- how exactly do I go about downloading the clip you mention?( sorry to appear stupid!!)

U need edonkey

First u need a filesharing programme just like kazaa called e donkey. U find this programme at www.download.com (type edonkey in the search bar at this site it go faster). If u have installed edonkey type in the search string "tickling" u get a list of tickling clips u have to search good to find the clip called fc9604. Sometimes u must click on the buttons "submit" and "find more searches".

Enjoy the clip!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back