• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Shout-Out To My Fellow Feather-Obsessive Ticklers and Lees

I think it depends who you are. On some of my spots it’s effective

Regardless of how effective they may, or may not, be, Feathers STILL represent tickling better than any other item….especially where tickling the feet is concerned. I still like using one every now and then, even though my wife’s feet aren’t as sensitive to them as my fingers.

I know, I know, "feathers don't work," I still love seeing them used as tickle tools. Or using them myself! Don't listen to the feather haters. ;)

I am incredibly feather ticklish all over. They don’t work on most people i guess but that’s not my experience at all .

Yes!! And it definitely depends on the lee, the spot you use them on, and the type. But there's nothing more erotic to me...something about their softness, I suppose

And we shout back to you too! HAHA...
I have always loved the idea of using feathers for tickling. Yes, I know there is an element of symbolism there, as far as actually working. But I think that it works for the people who are susceptible... especially if combined with tickle talk and used in combination with other tools, or hands.

I have always thought feathers on the face, lips, nostrils is unbearably ticklish, yet one rarely sees this in videos.

After shooting the clip I posted last summer, M said feathers were the worst part of the torture because she could almost fight it off. So even though they didn't break her (maybe they would have eventually?) they were very effective.

I'll put a couple pics of the feather tickling below.

We're planning another shoot this summer, maybe in a week or two. I'll definitely break out the feathers again...

-Q.

Screenshot 2022-06-16 103928.pngScreenshot 2022-06-16 104230.png

Remember, not all feathers are created equal. Lots of different textures to choose from...

After shooting the clip I posted last summer, M said feathers were the worst part of the torture because she could almost fight it off. So even though they didn't break her (maybe they would have eventually?) they were very effective.

I'll put a couple pics of the feather tickling below.

We're planning another shoot this summer, maybe in a week or two. I'll definitely break out the feathers again...

-Q.

View attachment 705997View attachment 705998

M's coming back? YAY! She's awesome.

On a separate note, lees who giggle under the feather are the all time best.

There's this belief that feathers are "ineffective" but I think that comes from people watching too many tickling videos. For me, feathers work just fine, and I can think of only one woman in my life that wasn't tickled by feathers at all. I remember using a little feather to tickle multiple of my female friends feet in college during some yoga class and it was very effective.

Hngh..... Reading this post while cravey was a MISTAKE. but I'll attempt to respond in a somehow cohesive manner....

I'm *STUPID* ticklish. As in, if I get tickled you have about a minute window-TOPS- to get any interrogating or information out of me before I start sounding like software gore gibberish.
Feathers are pretty effective on me even from a not-ler, so imagine my absolute hilarity if they're used by a ler. Subsequently, poking and pressing/jiggling isn't as effective on me.
Fun fact, if I've been reduced to nonwords and somebody has an emergency and needs me, I can snap back to full function with VIT and CON saves artificially automatically nat 20s, but temporarily.

Feathers can work. I have feather ticklish feet though it isn't a deathly ticklishness. Feathers are also great for teasing. A wiggled feather makes me laugh even if it isn't aimed for a spot it can work on. Feathers are fun however much it tickles.

I guess I’ll need to find more of a variety of feather. I’ve had some minor success with them here and there. Espectially on the upper body. It’s a nice wake up the senses or change of pace tool.

Good to know I'm not the only one! I do love feathers despite their limitations. If I see them in a clip preview or description, it's instantly got my attention. Must have watched too many cartoons as a kid. Some studios don't even bother with them, but I wish they'd all at least test them on every lee. You never know when you might strike gold.

I've been decently lucky in sessions with them. Sometimes they produce no reaction, sometimes just giggles and for some it has tickled as good as anything in the tool bag.

Feathers do tickle me, more than the intensity, it is their teasing sensation that gets into my head and causes me to laugh uncontrollably. And spots like between the toes, lower belly, underarms, ears are where I find a feathery tickling extremely maddening to handle because it seems so light and yet it tickles to an extent where I cannot prevent myself from laughing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back