• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jon Gruden loses his job

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
So Jon Gruden, the former head coach of the Raiders, had to resign due to racist, homophobic, and sexist remarks he made in several emails that were written as far back as 2011. The emails came to light due to an internal investigation the NFL was making related to a harassment scandal involving the management of the Washington Football Team.

His resignation isn't particularly surprising, but what is surprising is that several performers in the upcoming Super Bowl halftime show are known for lyrics that are racist, homophobic, and sexist -- Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, and Eminem.

If the NFL is so offended by Gruden's emails, why are they hiring musicians that have said and written far more offensive things?

Not sure...where the lyrics of any those songs trying to portray a message of racism, homophobia, and sexism as bad things?

Also, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, and Eminem in this year's super bowl half-time show?

Nuts...I not really a fan of any of those guys (as I'm more of a 60's, 70's, and 80's music kind of guy).

Well, anywho, Jon Gruden shot himself in the foot I think.

Making racist statements is bad enough but also making homophobic and sexist remakes as well as insulting the players who follow the NFL's new concussion rules? Yeah, the dude kinda deserves to be fired.

All 3 of them have been particularly sexist in many of their lyrics, but that's typical of a lot of rap, particularly 90s era "gangsta" rap.

Dre has also gotten in trouble for physical violence toward women. Here's an example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dee_Barnes

All I'm saying is that the people who tend to virtue signal about racism, homophobia, and sexism seem to make excuses for rappers oftentimes.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back