• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Montreal and around, are you… Ticklish? ;)

xa03

Hey Montrealers!

What you think about telling us our stories?
How our fetish begin?
What’s our worst spot when tickled and uour favorite when you tickles?

Maybe a story will end with a session.
Maybe a story will end with a new friendship.
Maybe a story will and with a new relationship… ;)

And why not showing us a picture of your worst spot?
Maybe you’ll find someone sooner than you think to explore your ticklishness ;)

See ya guy!

French people, don’t be shy!!

Been in the tickle seen for a while. Always enjoy a good tickling session while I am in Montreal. Have a lot of gears so if someone is interested while I’m in there, I am more than willing to organize a 3 hours session. And hey!! Dont make any mistakes. I know very well the most ticklish spots on a guy or gals body. And both are very different believe me.

Hey ! Can you tell the difference between the two? Im just curious!

Hey ! Can you tell the difference between the two? Im just curious!

You dont think I am gonna tell you all my secrets dont you? Lol

Seriously, both are ticklish on common spots like ribs, pits and feet. But

girls gets also aroused with light tickling on the nick, on their back near the butt and thighs.

Boys are more straight forward. Torso and feet

I havent been truly tickled in years and I am wondering how ticklish I am and where. Female lee looking for some stress relief. Are you still doing sessions? Mainly looking to be tickled by another female.

Anyone on this forum is from Montreal? Getting lonely here!

Hi again all, I'm trying again to see if I finally be able to reach someone. 46 yo straight male lee with a strong nylon fetish. I like to wear nylons. I would like to find anyone who would be interested to tickle me on my nylon feet, and find any other spot that I'm not aware of. superchatmontreal on kik. Please help me fulfill my fantasy.

Hi all again, I'm upping this post up to see if this time it will be the good one. I'm a lee ready for tickling torture, open to a lot of scenarios. Take care

Yep! will be there soon. if you like to talk a possible session, just leave me a message

Will be in Montreal early next year (2024). Always interrested in a tickle session as a ler. I have all the required gears. So if you are interested in having a playfull session, Just gimme a holler.

Hey BTW. Will be in Montreal soon. will be able to host and will travel with all my gears. So hit me up if you're interested in a hot tickling session. Lots of experience here

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back