• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hip pockets

Whoawh

Made this thread in the fiction stories section
Any PERSONAL or TRUE stories involving people getting tickled on the hips by putting your fingers in their pockets?

It isn't much but, when I was with my first girlfriend I discovered her pockets were ticklish. I showed her best friend and then she tried it too. My girl was really ticklish there. Then we both tickled her pockets at the same time, almost causing her to burst out laughing, we were in a cinema you see ;)

I haven't had that done to me often, but once upon a time my then-girlfriend was standing behind me and slipped her hands into my front jeans pockets -- just being affectionate I guess; I don't think she was trying to pickpocket me -- and the acute tickling sensations that jolted through my body were electric. Immediately I emitted a desperate shriek of giggles and gripped her wrists, trying to pull her hands away. I heard her puff out a little delighted scoff of surprise -- "Does that tickle??" The answer was self-evident, of course, and needless to say her response to finding out that it did in fact tickle -- that the maneuver was delivering a red-alert, five-alarm, defcon 1 tickle emergency -- was NOT to withdraw her hands immediately out of a compassionate regard for my comfort and composure, but RATHER to leave her hands in my pockets and kind of wiggle her fingers back and forth. There wasn't a lot of room in there for her fingers to move -- all they could do was bend and straighten bend and straighten -- but that was more than enough; if simply having her hands in my pockets was debilitating, the addition of those subtle movements was thoroughly incapacitating.

The giggles were cascading out of me in a nonstop series of crescendos as I bent forward at the waist and tried to thrash back and forth, but having her weight at my back limited my movements. I staggered forward and to the side and to the other side but she clung to my back like a counterweight, laughing merrily in my ear, those infernal fingers of hers flexing all the while. This was of course in a public place -- a party at an acquaintance's house, specifically in the backyard -- so my frantic spectacle was on full display, and the increasing decibels of my helpless laughter reached a bemused audience.

By the time I finally freed myself from the nonstop torture -- I think I finally wound up dropping to one knee at the same time that I finally pried one of her hands out of its pocket -- my laughter had spiraled into a high-pitched undulation of squealing giggles, a sort of gaHAHAHA gaHAHAHA that conclusively obliterated any remaining sense of personal dignity I might have hoped to cling to. When I was finally freed, the laughter slowly subsiding and my cheeks blazing with exertion and embarrassment, everyone else went about their business; my girlfriend planted an affectionate series of playful kisses on my cheek and offered to go get me a drink.

A few years ago I went shopping at a large mall with a girlfriend. On reaching the car she had her arms full with wallpaper rolls and paint. The car keys, however, were in her jeans pocket. She then, perhaps unwisely, agreed to let me fish the keys out. Slipping my hand into het tight pocket I felt the keys almost straight away. However, I decided to try wiggling my fingertips a little. OMG! I instantly discovered how ticklish Gail was! First she gave a little squeal and quickly clenched her teeth as she fought to keep her composure. Just a few seconds late though and she started wriggling and squirming her hips... then the giggles came and a moment late she was laughing. I kept up my fingertip wiggling for another 30 seconds or so by which time Gail was writhing and twisting and virtually begging me to stop.

Omg! I was just talking about this! My hips has always been one of my worst spots! I used to have an ex that found that out. He would always "check my pockets". I am so ticklish everywhere, but that's one of my most ticklish spots! I also have a playboy bunny tattoo in that area. So when he wasn't "checking my pockets" he'd say, "time for me to pet the bunny" which meant time for me to be tickled out of my mind. We didn't work out, but I think he had a tickle fetish too. He used to pin me down and tickle me everywhere almost daily.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back