• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Community in Boston?

Im_a_dragon

Hey everyone!

I’m a straight, Demisexual ‘Ler who has just moved to Boston, MA. I’ve been in the tickle game for a while, though mostly low-key, but I’d like to start some outreach and maybe meet some friends in the area who are into tickling, both men and women. If possible I’d like to get a community going, even if it’s just a small one, and I am always looking for tickle sessions! I am fully vaccinated and can host sparingly, as I live with roommates. I strongly prefer to play with women, but I’m open to chatting with male Lee’s as well. If you’re interested, reach out!

Hi! I haven’t been on in awhile but looking through recent posts, it looks like the Boston scene has exploded. If it’s not too late, I’m interested in getting involved! I’ll PM

Not too late at all! I’ve talked to a few people, but responses have been pretty scarce from the female crowd. Let’s keep hoping they find the courage to come out.

Hey, seems cool! I’m in Rhode Island, but I hope you get something going! Let me know :)

I'm also in Boston as well! Would love to be part of the group and get to know you guys!

I am definitely interested as well. I have been looking for a group like this and would love to join! I am halfway between Boston and Providence. Count me in!

I'm from Southern New Hampshire and would love a group of likeminded New England folks.

Boston Tickling Group

I would definitely be interested in a group. Like that I’m mostly a Lee but can switch if the mood is right

Seems like a lot of interest let’s make this happen we can all meet for dinner and drinks and make plans

I’ve tickled straight, gay and bi guys. All limits respected. So just great tickle fun here :)

Did your dinner meet up ever happen?

I semi-occasionally pass through on business so would be interested to tag along in future if it becomes a regular thing

Wish it were a regular thing! So far only males are interested, waiting for the girls to start coming out.

Welp, how active was this community so far? (Or I should say, the m/m tickling community?) I’m surprised this chat existed (previously, it tended to be silent) and was curious

I want to say m/m tickling probably comes easier in this state than m/f. Not my thing, but it’s cool

Interesting, and yet from brief observation, there seemed to be a lot more female tickling in Mass (though perhaps it’s a different situation, idk)

Anyone know the averse age range for Boston lees/lers? From experience, I found there tended to be a lot more tickle folks on the middle-aged to old side though I’m not sure if others would agree

I’m in Boston this weekend so if anyone in this group is active let me know

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back